Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,639,054 members, 6,175,514 topics. Date: Monday, 01 March 2021 at 11:50 PM

For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam (533 Views)

No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam / 'ladies Think Marriage Is An Achievement Thats Why, Men Manipulate Them'- Joro / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
I have come to realise that people respond to issues based on their experience rather than approaching issues from the point of truth or what is right.

Marriage is a beautiful thing, a Union shared between persons who love themselves. But you see the quality of any marriage is based on the understanding and mindset of the people involved.

You say marriage us is scam bkos of the failures you see around, let's look into one (1) of the causes of failures.

1. Mindset: this is often the most overlooked factor during asking out, dating or courtship, the guy or lady you are going out with, what's their approach to life, failures, challenges? What's their idea and understanding about the opposite sex; the way you handle a woman is not same as you handle a man, why are they getting into a relationship?

You see people don't factor these things, decern peoples motive of coming close to them and yet they justify failures when it happens.

People fine it hard to work on themselves yet want quality people To date. If you are a good person who keeps attracting heart breakers, check yourself and findout how you reached the decision of going out with those people and red flags you ignored.

I could remember my last relationship with a lady based in Lagos, dated for about 2 years plus then, settling down on marriage and her village people said they cannot give Me their daughter bkos am from the north and the insecurity in my region is also a factor. My loss guys, but I will never go around saying marriage is a scam, that's their level of thinking and I respect that and learnt my lessons. So going forward requires that I work on myself to make better decisions and not justify failures. The goal is not perfection but sincerity of efforts to become a better person.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by Frank80Campbell: 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
I'm truly thankful that you've shared this useful post. By the way, for a long time I was living alone due to the fact that I had lots of work and not enough time to acuaint with people for dating in the reality. Therefore, at one day I made a decision to use appropriate adult canadian dating source for myself and I found this one flirt app review that contains an opportunity to find somebody for relationships. Visit this useful Website and make sure how practical it may be for you!
Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
Frank80Campbell:
I'm truly thankful that you've shared this useful post. By the way, for a long time I was living alone due to the fact that I had lots of work and not enough time to acuaint with people for dating in the reality. Therefore, at one day I made a decision to use appropriate source for myself and I found this one flirt app review that contains an opportunity to find somebody for relationships. Visit this useful Website and make sure how practical it may be for you!

Lols, will check it out. But I prefer the traditional way grin
Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by DukeJoe17: 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
Society is eating deep into the minds of people,
Marriage will never work if a woman wants to be a man in the union, never ever will it work, those with such mindset should decorate their father's house to their taste and remain there permanently. Shikina

3 Likes

Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by yomi007k(m): 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
DukeJoe17:
Marriage will never work if a woman wants to be a man in the union, never ever will it work, those with such mindset should decorate their father's house to their taste and remain there permanently. Shikina

I hail your wisdom.
Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by DukeJoe17: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
yomi007k:

I hail your wisdom.
Thanks mehn,
It's a simple logic,
But we love living in denial.
Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by tobechi74: 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
Marriage is not an achievement
Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by SarutobiEky(m): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
Las Las marriage still be scam cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
DukeJoe17:

Well said, equally the men should not try to be the women as well. Marriage na two way street.
Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by Masonkaycares(m): 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
If I marry is for my children not for love. Who love don EPP for this life?
Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by DukeJoe17: 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
Yusufisraelj:

Well said, equally the men should not try to be the women as well. Marriage na two way street.

Lol no man will likely want to take a place of woman, that will be so unmanly like.
Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by virginprincess(f): 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
Marriage is a scam for only people who don't know the value of marriage.

3 Likes

Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
virginprincess:

Absolutely. But yet this same people want to get into a relationship, I wonder what really informs some peoples decisions?
Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
ilozumba21981:
that contains an opportunity to find somebody for relationships. Visit this useful Website and make sure how practical it may be for you!

Where?
Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by automaniac69: 1:26pm On Jan 11
Very good point, thanks!

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by Dreadlock69(m): 2:13pm On Jan 11
virginprincess:

Please what do I stand to gain myself in marriage

(1) (Reply)

Advise The Poster Above U With A Proverb / ~Our Ladies Can Talk~ / Need A Cool Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.