Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam (1841 Views)

Do You Think Marriage Is Compulsory Or Not? / 'ladies Think Marriage Is An Achievement Thats Why, Men Manipulate Them'- Joro / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
I have come to realise that people respond to issues based on their experience rather than approaching issues from the point of truth or what is right.

Marriage is a beautiful thing, a Union shared between persons who love themselves. But you see the quality of any marriage is based on the understanding and mindset of the people involved.

You say marriage us is scam bkos of the failures you see around, let's look into one (1) of the causes of failures.

1. Mindset: this is often the most overlooked factor during asking out, dating or courtship, the guy or lady you are going out with, what's their approach to life, failures, challenges? What's their idea and understanding about the opposite sex; the way you handle a woman is not same as you handle a man, why are they getting into a relationship?

You see people don't factor these things, decern peoples motive of coming close to them and yet they justify failures when it happens.

People fine it hard to work on themselves yet want quality people To date. If you are a good person who keeps attracting heart breakers, check yourself and findout how you reached the decision of going out with those people and red flags you ignored.

I could remember my last relationship with a lady based in Lagos, dated for about 2 years plus then, settling down on marriage and her village people said they cannot give Me their daughter bkos am from the north and the insecurity in my region is also a factor. My loss guys, but I will never go around saying marriage is a scam, that's their level of thinking and I respect that and learnt my lessons. So going forward requires that I work on myself to make better decisions and not justify failures. The goal is not perfection but sincerity of efforts to become a better person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
Frank80Campbell:
I'm truly thankful that you've shared this useful post. By the way, for a long time I was living alone due to the fact that I had lots of work and not enough time to acuaint with people for dating in the reality. Therefore, at one day I made a decision to use appropriate source for myself and I found this one flirt app review that contains an opportunity to find somebody for relationships. Visit this useful Website and make sure how practical it may be for you!

Lols, will check it out. But I prefer the traditional way grin
Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by DukeJoe17: 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
Society is eating deep into the minds of people,
Marriage will never work if a woman wants to be a man in the union, never ever will it work, those with such mindset should decorate their father's house to their taste and remain there permanently. Shikina

8 Likes

Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by yomi007k(m): 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
DukeJoe17:
Marriage will never work if a woman wants to be a man in the union, never ever will it work, those with such mindset should decorate their father's house to their taste and remain there permanently. Shikina

I hail your wisdom.
Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by DukeJoe17: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
yomi007k:

I hail your wisdom.
Thanks mehn,
It's a simple logic,
But we love living in denial.
Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by tobechi74: 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
Marriage is not an achievement
Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by SarutobiEky(m): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
Las Las marriage still be scam cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
DukeJoe17:

Well said, equally the men should not try to be the women as well. Marriage na two way street.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
If I marry is for my children not for love. Who love don EPP for this life?
Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by DukeJoe17: 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
Yusufisraelj:

Well said, equally the men should not try to be the women as well. Marriage na two way street.

Lol no man will likely want to take a place of woman, that will be so unmanly like.
Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by virginprincess(f): 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
Marriage is a scam for only people who don't know the value of marriage.

4 Likes

Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
virginprincess:

Absolutely. But yet this same people want to get into a relationship, I wonder what really informs some peoples decisions?
Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
ilozumba21981:
that contains an opportunity to find somebody for relationships. Visit this useful Website and make sure how practical it may be for you!

Where?
Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by automaniac69: 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
Very good point, thanks!

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by Dreadlock69(m): 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
virginprincess:

Please what do I stand to gain myself in marriage
Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by kassooor: 1:35pm On May 16, 2021
Hi. Do not despair, and change the approach to girls, try to remove this negative attitude. Try using https://www.bdsmdatingsites.net/finding-the-best-lesbian-bdsm-platforms/ for BDSM dating Rejoice in life and then everything will be fine, your severity will not attract something good to you, no one can easily and just immediately, everyone goes through mistakes and disappointments.
Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by ClassicCaleb: 1:42pm On May 16, 2021
marriage is a retirement plan for women after fooling around during their (edible) days, when the male gender are hustling during their youthful days for a better future,at this time no woman is interested in them rather going around with already made old men,then when the lights of God shines on the struggling guy and he becomes rich and ready to take up the bills and financing of the wedding and the whole process, the girls will be back around to retire and enjoy and lavish what the poor boy spent his whole life on. Do you know the worst part she will try to control and play power turtle in that home, most of them will even be using the money to cheat on the poor Hustler

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by Cholls(m): 1:50pm On May 16, 2021
Dreadlock69:

Please what do I stand to gain myself in marriage
my brother you gain IOU pussy anytime you run out of cash
Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by Biggie7920: 2:08pm On May 16, 2021
tobechi74:
Marriage is not an achievement
Not an achievement... But I believed your parents are happy and fulfilled having you as their child.. It's more than Achievement dear.
Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by Kaymicheal852: 2:08pm On May 16, 2021
DukeJoe17:

Woman are to compliment men not to go into competition with a man ,feminism and MGTOW is complete bullshit.
If men know their role and do it and woman does there own with utmost love then there will be peace and order in our society,but whenever a woman believes she is equal to a man ,then that's a big problem for her because no matter how much she maƙes as a woman she be very unhappy, don't mind those single woman celebrities ,they are only trying to drag your ladies into their own misery and for men ,make sure you get married whenever you are okay and ready and most importantly,make sure you marry a young (between 18-25 ) and be careful of ladies raised by single mothers or a lady that her mother is the leader and dominate the house ,do enough background check,don't let love blindfold you

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by Biggie7920: 2:13pm On May 16, 2021
Kaymicheal852:
. Oil dey your head.
God bless you

Woman are to compliment men not to go into competition with a man ,feminism and MGTOW is complete bullshit.
If men know their role and do it and woman does there own with utmost love then there will be peace and order in our society,but whenever a woman believes she is equal to a man ,then that's a big problem for her because no matter how much she maƙes as a woman she be very unhappy, don't mind those single woman celebrities ,they are only trying to drag your ladies into their own misery and for men ,make sure you get married whenever you are okay and ready and most importantly,make sure you marry a young (between 18-25 ) and be careful of ladies raised by single mothers or a lady that her mother is the leader and dominate the house ,do enough background check,don't let love blindfold you
Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by Hogan17: 3:14pm On May 16, 2021
ClassicCaleb:
marriage is a retirement plan for women after fooling around during their (edible) days, when the male gender are hustling during their youthful days for a better future,at this time no woman is interested in them rather going around with already made old men,then when the lights of God shines on the struggling guy and he becomes rich and ready to take up the bills and financing of the wedding and the whole process, the girls will be back around to retire and enjoy and lavish what the poor boy spent his whole life on. Do you know the worst part she will try to control and play power turtle in that home, most of them will even be using the money to cheat on the poor Hustler

You deserve a bottle of chilled beer
Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 16, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

grinyou aff sense cheesy
Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by ubola: 5:51pm On May 16, 2021
DukeJoe17:
Then as a man, work hard to put things in place of leadership at least for the first 6 to 10 years. Put things on ground, like own a parcel of land, or better still build, or have a plan to be able to pay your rent for the first 5 years of marriage,b4 considering bringing a woman. When you allow her pay your rent, pay children fees and feed you within the first 3-4 years of your marriage, then you wouldn't need a Prophet to tell you that she's the Man. Don't marry her cos her parents are rich, or cos she's working. Look at yourself first, evaluate to see if you can handle her with your limited resources. I know married women who sleeps around for as low as 10k in order to feed the family and pay children fees, while the husbands are into alcohol and always blaming economy for their woes. My father use to tell us that 3 things keep a woman in matrimony, FOoD, Clothes and PRick. An extremely hungry woman wouldn't have the strength to tell you 'I luv you '.So guys, let's make ourselves comfortable first b4 bringing a help mate, OK!
Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by kassooor: 3:59pm On May 30, 2021
Our management and numerous psychologists in our team know how the matchmaking process should be carried out https://ladadate.com/ladies-online . We consider everything to aid men registered on our website find ladies online: appearance preferences, character, nationalities, age, cultural characteristics, background.
Re: For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:26pm On May 30, 2021
ubola:
Then as a man, work hard to put things in place of leadership at least for the first 6 to 10 years. Put things on ground, like own a parcel of land, or better still build, or have a plan to be able to pay your rent for the first 5 years of marriage,b4 considering bringing a woman. When you allow her pay your rent, pay children fees and feed you within the first 3-4 years of your marriage, then you wouldn't need a Prophet to tell you that she's the Man. Don't marry her cos her parents are rich, or cos she's working. Look at yourself first, evaluate to see if you can handle her with your limited resources. I know married women who sleeps around for as low as 10k in order to feed the family and pay children fees, while the husbands are into alcohol and always blaming economy for their woes. My father use to tell us that 3 things keep a woman in matrimony, FOoD, Clothes and PRick. An extremely hungry woman wouldn't have the strength to tell you 'I luv you '.So guys, let's make ourselves comfortable first b4 bringing a help mate, OK!

Wow, just seeing this, quite powerful.

(1) (Reply)

WHY Do Nigerian Men Like To Cheat? Can’t You Stick To One Woman ? / Why Are Women Always Deceptive In Nature? / Cubana Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.