Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,774 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ (52286 Views)

Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) / Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic) / Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
Omo i remember dragging this thing once, just once and as the James bond I was forming nah,I held it in for a few seconds before puffing out.
Omo this thing dey grip you instantly,first slowly but after a 1 or 2 minutes you go understand say for the next few hours you are going to see spirits.
Like I will go and lie down but b4 I blink I've stood up and walked outside, how I don't know.
"At a moment I began sobbing saying God why?
God save me I will never try this thing again."
If I touch that thing again make I die.
Right now I no fit do pass AZ

7 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Unrated900(m): 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
Chai say no to drugs
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Heritantrade(m): 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
What da fuckkkkkkkkkk
Damnnnn...was he trying to become the most high
Anyway rest in peace to the young real niggarrrr

This is a big advice to all my real niggarrrrs
No matter what be careful of what you smoke and the amount of whatever you smoke
Because no matter the amount you smoke you can never be the most high ....only jah(God) is the most high..
Like this one now am not going to smoke everything...because I don't want to be the most high..just tie probably seven for the evening

Guy kindly respond to my pm
Thanks!!!
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by ofuonyebi: 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
ROMAN FOOLS THEY SAY, DIE BY THEIR OWN SWORD NOT OF THE ENEMY...
IF A YOUNG CHAP THAT SHOULD BE IN SCHOOL TO MAKE WAY FOR A GREAT FUTURE & DESTINY
PREFERS TO SIT AT THE TABLE ALL DAY COOKING & EATING COLORADO OR GANJA OR TRAMADOL
THEN, IF HE DIES....THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE....HE CHOSE HIS DESTINY OF CHOICE

THIS IS HOW MANY OF THE NIGERIAN YOUTHS LIVE THEIR LIVES BUT AT THE END, BLAIMING GOVT.
ONE YOUNG LIFE LOST...SHOULD BE A LESSON TO OTHERS

3 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Chris2863(m): 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
I think the effect is still in your body self
Draslo:
That Colorado thing ehn, if you, as a smoker of marijuana, dey where people around you just dey smoke am effortlessly, you will be tempted. I've been fooled by it and ended up in disgrace. Luckily no one was filming.. At some point I thought I was Jesus in the second coming and I was seeing crucifixes in everything reach the number 4 sef. including the small letters T and F. I wan mad. Na sleep therapy for Yaba cure me. They said I was lucky. Many lose it and never find sanity again. If you reach Yaba, e go shock u. You fit see your boss or celebrity there. Not a nice experience.

True story.

Modified
The experience was a harrowing one for me and my family members. In the course of my life, I read many books, in fact too many. Watched tons of documentaries bordering on anything and everything. I was quite aware during my extended hallucinations. I was convinced I was right and everyone one else just didn't see it. I also thought the world was ending and it was up to me to decide who can follow me to colonise Mars. I believed plants had just started growing since my "revelation".
I did the worst and started reading Revelation. My people, I began to be convinced I was one of the two beasts coming out of the season. It took a lot of willpower to get myself back because I was really convinced. The drugs na 20% the remaining 80% is you fighting a fight you never thought possible. One Monday like that I just vexed and started thinking again trying to figure myself out. I was going in a maze.

Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Onlinesmart: 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
Say no to drugs. 10 yrs from now, our streets will be filled with madmen and women as a result of drug abuses. Many internal organs would be destroyed from excess drug intake. Be wise people. There's nothing in drug abuse.

4 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by MrStylish(m): 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
[quote author=Emaxwell post=97362772]Nairaland and old news self something that trend on Twitter yday

Slawormiir in this and kwale weed which one strong for starters grin grin grin[/qluote]
Oga shut up
How Is something that happened yesterday old news
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Tunagee(m): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
Yoruba's are just foolish sets of people, I don't care. Am Yoruba so this is not a tribal issue. An Igbo boy of his age is already building an empire for himself. Come to my area and you see an Igbo boy of less than 15 years doing well in business. But our Yoruba youths will be looking for shortcuts, yahoo, bettings,following gangs, trying to be hard, drinking sepe and other stuffs, and fuccking girls upandan.The Yoruba girls will bleach their skins, apply tatoo and be doing ashawo upandan.
I wonder the kind of upbringing Yorubas have.
The guy is stupid, in fact, very foolish. He should go and meet his mentor, devil wherever he is. Nonsense!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Brunicekid(m): 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
bukxy:
damnn!
so pathetic!!!
and i puff nearly 50 wraps of weed daily,

my doctor recommended weed to me when i was a 5 year old boy now am 15.
Jah grace over my life!
Aaaaaaaahhh...O ga o!!
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Brunicekid(m): 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
Zico5:
It served him right. A great lesson for others here reading this. I spoke just weeks ago about habit of smoking marijuana here, many like him were shouting on me. A hope of a parent gone just like that because of carelessness and youthful exuberance. Only his relative will be feeling the pains. Many like him are already in Aro and some deluded mind here are saying marijuana is a plant from God. Never join the masses on the way to destruction or u alone will have yourself to blame.
No need to condemn the boy who don die, but to advice people not to meddle into drugs!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Ofemmanu1: 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
Draslo:
That Colorado thing ehn, if you, as a smoker of marijuana, dey where people around you just dey smoke am effortlessly, you will be tempted. I've been fooled by it and ended up in disgrace. Luckily no one was filming.. At some point I thought I was Jesus in the second coming and I was seeing crucifixes in everything reach the number 4 sef. including the small letters T and F. I wan mad. Na sleep therapy for Yaba cure me. They said I was lucky. Many lose it and never find sanity again. If you reach Yaba, e go shock u. You fit see your boss or celebrity there. Not a nice experience.

True story.

Modified
The experience was a harrowing one for me and my family members. In the course of my life, I read many books, in fact too many. Watched tons of documentaries bordering on anything and everything. I was quite aware during my extended hallucinations. I was convinced I was right and everyone one else just didn't see it. I also thought the world was ending and it was up to me to decide who can follow me to colonise Mars. I believed plants had just started growing since my "revelation".
I did the worst and started reading Revelation. My people, I began to be convinced I was one of the two beasts coming out of the season. It took a lot of willpower to get myself back because I was really convinced. The drugs na 20% the remaining 80% is you fighting a fight you never thought possible. One Monday like that I just vexed and started thinking again trying to figure myself out. I was going in a maze.

In naira marleys voice* malo fa, it's not for children, malo fa.
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by DAVE5(m): 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
ednut1:
Zero sympathy. Many are destined to be useless

Heartless bitch like you

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Angelfrost(m): 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
For a minute I swear I thought the heading was: "17 Year old boy dies in Colorado after smoking Ondo"!!!

...And nope... I ain't high on that shit! undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
Has the parents failed in their duty to bring up the kid in a good manner or what led to this? As parents we should always know the kind of friends our kids keep

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Timoleon(m): 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
bukxy:
damnn!
so pathetic!!!

Jah grace over my life!
ADHD?
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Abdanny2000(m): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
Why will you smoke what your head can't carry, anyways RIP dude, go and smoke collorado in hell fire
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by dgifted: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
davillian:
The rest of you willing to die like him.....
You can smoke black mamba
It starts with an headache first grin

Shit not good right ? E go just Dey make u skip o
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by CheedyJ(m): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
[quote author=slawormiir post=97362749]Damnnn niggarrrr
What da fuckkkkkkkkkk

No matter what be careful of what you smoke and the amount of whatever you smoke
Because no matter the amount you smoke you can never be the most high ....only jah(God) is the most high..
Like this one now am not going to smoke everything...because I don't want to be the most high..just tie probably seven for the evening

Lol. Only u 7 wraps.. daamn nights, u fit don dey kolo already without even knowing oo

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by CheedyJ(m): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
bukxy:
damnn!
so pathetic!!!

Jah grace over my life!
Baba, weed pass weed ooo
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Draslo(m): 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
Chris2863:
I think the effect is still in your body self
Go Bleep yourself
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by knightphoenix: 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
O I must feel among, everybody is doing it why can't i
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by rolams(m): 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ko kú rè, ko le sun rè!
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Truthfulguy10: 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
Draslo:

True story.

Modified

Colorad bad bro

No reason am again bro

I'm scared of that shit i swear

One of my hommie don run mental due to dE intake of colorad for my presence
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Truthfulguy10: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
What da fuckkkkkkkkkk

No cap swalormiir
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Bhorbymills1990: 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
What da fuckkkkkkkkkk

Do u need crusher??
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by IkpuMmadu: 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
Was he on slow mo....?
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by sacajawea: 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
Mjpem23:
Skunk loma mu, o’lofa Colorado

Ode onigbo, k’oma igbo mu...
O sha igbo o’wan kan Ara...

Me in Fela 2 voice
Translate to English
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by Tonitoniton(m): 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
U can imagine the crop of next generation.!

The world is in worst trouble than she thinks.

For embarrassing and sinning with the devil, u will pay dearly

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by prigoz(m): 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
Generalwoodz:
Wahala cry
But trust some guys to smoke Colorado all night during his wake A Villa very close to kankara
You wicked ooo

Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by davillian(m): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Which one be black mamba again.
Check Google lol
Black mamba smoke
Re: 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ by davillian(m): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
k2money:

If Nigeria youth turn to black mamba we will start seeing mad men in every corner of the street.
They would still reach there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) / Mobile Public Toilet In Ojodu, Lagos, World Class With High Tech Features / Coin Removed From A Russian Man’s Nose After Being Stuck For More Than 50 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.