Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai (68037 Views)

Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) / Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by ashacot: 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
Tiwa Salvage and her son Jam Jam were giving a surprised visit by Teebliz in Dubai. The Nigeria superstar was holidaying in DUBAI with her son Jam Jam but their son didn't see his father coming to visit him.

However the little lads woke up in the arms of his dad and he was absolutely elated .
Tiwa shared the Beautiful moment on her Instagram page and wrote:

And this happened ❤️❤️❤️ Truly priceless
@teebillz323 thank you for surprising @officialjamilbalogun and giving him his bes[/b]t Christmas gift
[b]#blessed #GodIsFaithful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scgKhUq-2f8

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJJUTfnl94C/?igshid=d69i5wxagsjk

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Twelfthman: 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
Great grin

Sons need their daddy...
He will be a good rapper when he grows up

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Bola146(f): 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
grin I love that, I think both of you should do something jare, you are both good to go cheesy . Put the devil to shame and be together

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Jake19: 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
It will be lovely to see this family back together again.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by JaneYave(f): 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
Now, this is maturity. Money makes the world go round.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by peacekante: 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
JaneYave:
They seems to have move on quickly and have matured with time over the years. Weldon to them.

26 Likes

Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Elpipitaaa: 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
ashacot:
Tiwa Salvage and her son Jam Jam were giving a surprised visit by Teebliz in Dubai. The Nigeria superstar was holidaying in DUBAI with her son Jam Jam but their son didn't see his father coming to visit him.
However the little lads woke up in the arms of his dad and he was absolutely elated .
Tiwa shared the Beautiful moment on her Instagram page and wrote
And this happened ❤️❤️❤️ Truly priceless
@teebillz323 thank you for surprising @officialjamilbalogun and giving him his bes[/b]t Christmas gift
[b]#blessed #GodIsFaithful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scgKhUq-2f8

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJJUTfnl94C/?igshid=d69i5wxagsjk
Lalasticlala
MissyB3

Jam Jam don big finish shah .

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Jake19: 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
JaneYave:
So true. But many people have the money but still behaves stupid too

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by peacekante: 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jake19:

So true. But many people have the money but still behaves stupid too

They are truly lots of people like that but truth be told I think Tiwa Savage and Teebliz have really shown high level of maturity since their seperation.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by ashacot: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
peacekante:

They are truly lots of people like that but truth be told I think Tiwa Savage and Teebliz have really shown high level of maturity since their seperation.
If them no show maturity na me and you go show maturity?

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by SultanOfPuna: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
Men like Tee billz don't know about
Female Nature

Females are built for Survival

WOMEN ARE NEVER SATISFIED
WOMEN LOVE TO UPGRADE
Now this is why I don't stress myself in relationship.

WOMEN ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A BETTER OPTION THAN THEIR CURRENT PARTNER.
A woman will worship you when you earn good income from ur job.
Just make mistake and lose that job, she will lose massive respect for u
Hence the insults, comparing you to your mates that earn higher than you

If you lose your job and can't bounce back.
She will endure maybe 3 months and see if you will get another job.
That 3 months she go give you headache and nagging
If you can't get your job back my friend forget her
She will go cheat and find rich guy and replace you.
Or she cheat codedly and save the money from runs in her other private bank account
Because females have survival instincts
They can do anything to survive
If it means dumping you for a rich guy or a more greener pasture.

Inorder to keep a woman
U need to be constantly upgrading because the moment you stop getting cash, swag,
Omo the woman go leave you straight up!!
In this case, Tiwa wanted to upgrade
So she divorce and went to Wizkid who is the better option than tee billz
Why didn't Tiwa carry the baby and visit tee bills
Tee bills have to fly all the way to Dubai to SUPRISE her
Which means he wasn't even invited
Tee bill that boom tiwa Savage to stardom
Now she don upgrade, dump tee bills

If you like pay her school fees from nursery School to university
When she see a better option than you
She go vamos!!

That is why I Bleep, have great time and vibes the end. No relationship
U orgasm, I cum, we both enjoy, see you next time bye bye

71 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Made4naijalove: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
grin
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by McBrooklyn(m): 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
Oh Happy Family Reunion to the Savages'... Make water carry me go if dem two no knack after all these while grin

21 Likes

Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by oz4real83(m): 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Yodexy: 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
Tbillz is back to his senses. Good to see.
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by praiseneo(m): 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nice one
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Commotfornigeri: 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
na so

no matter how a woman tries to take the place of a father, like tonto dike is calling herself a king, you can never replace the void that a father's meant to fill.

35 Likes

Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by praiseneo(m): 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
oz4real83:
If na surprise visit, how did he know their address? Nice one though.
foolish question of the year

15 Likes

Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by coolfredo(m): 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
Will dey have sex?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Dpharisee: 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
It's good he is reaching out to his son.

Tiwa by now has realised that men are only interested in her Kpekus and after the second round your celebrity status is nonsense to them and you will be surprised to see them sampling a local Kpekus from the backside of Ajegunle the next day.
Because there is a lull in her music due to Covid, she may want to have him back for the needed publicity which is not bad and dump him later when things improve

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by lagusboyyy(m): 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
So glad to see them together in a long while.

They should please settle their differences, because of this innocent boy. Directly and indirectly, broken homes do affect children.

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Midas01: 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
Lol
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by gurunlocker: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
Okafor law go don happen....

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by naijadrivablog: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jam Jam
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Factfinder1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
This was planned abeg

Nothing like surprise here, only God knows how much the simp begged to come see his son and see tiwas face once again

15 Likes

Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Gkay1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
To me, Tebliz really love this lady but unfortunately he love the wrong the person.

9 Likes

Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Dagger111(m): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
Bola146:
grin I love that, I think both of you should do something jare, you are both good to go cheesy . Put the devil to shame and be together

Na so u dey open for ur exes despite u been in another relationship. Oni shina.

18 Likes

Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Aboguede(m): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
Buzinss b4 pleasure

If u know u know
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by hstar: 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
A tigbo o
Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by toprealman: 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
Next time allow the innocent boy to get the sleep he RIGHTFULLY deserves before you wake him up for your silly clout chasing childish game!

You claim to love him this much but couldn't fix the issue you had with his mum....your wife.
Tsk!!!

7 Likes

Re: Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
ashacot:

However the little lads woke up in the arms of his dad and he was absolutely elated
Hmmm! Auto correct malfunction

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Leaked Calls Of Her Begging Prince Kpokpogri / Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.