Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,040 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu (7362 Views)

Malami’s Media Trial Of Igboho And Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) / Mr Ibu And Kanu Nwankwo Participate In Wike's 2nd Term Novelty Match(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by PapaNwaeje: 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hmmm, this is getting interesting... shocked

See curse grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlbpTfx85kM

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by jlinkd78(m): 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
Real curse upon them ooh

12 Likes

Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by valirex: 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
Balogunodua the Afonja dog will not like this, do you want him to die grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
Where is bamite?
Where is yarimo?

Cc lzaa

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by onward4life(m): 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
I did not listen to it well with my eyes!

Replayit Op

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by PapaNwaeje: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
jlinkd78:
Real curse upon them ooh

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by PapaNwaeje: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
valirex:
Balogunodua the Afonja dog will not like this, do you want him to die grin

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by PapaNwaeje: 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
imhotep:
Where is bamite?
Where is yarimo?

Cc lzaa

shocked grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by PapaNwaeje: 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
onward4life:
I did not listen to it well with my eyes!

Replayit Op

cheesy cheesy cheesy angry grin grin
Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by Marine54(m): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
SE and SS elites are the biggest fools !

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by PapaNwaeje: 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
Marine54:
SE and SS elites are the biggest fools !

They are bigger than biggest angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by OfficialAPCNig: 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sifia pains for Yoruba fulanis

11 Likes

Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by PapaNwaeje: 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
Sifia pains for Yoruba fulanis

grin grin grin grin my stomach

10 Likes

Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by Notasyouthink: 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
PapaNwaeje:
Hmmm, this is getting interesting... shocked

See curse grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlbpTfx85kM
berrystunn and omoslim26 this Edo man is laying curse on you lots and am saying Amen to that.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by adadike(f): 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
I will advice our governor's to key into this ESN and support them on time now o
In this way they will be able to regulate , control and enhance their activities. The group also need a huge sum of money to function well. I am pleading with our leaders to key into this

7 Likes

Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by Omoslim26: 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
Notasyouthink:
berrystunn and omoslim26 this Edo man is laying curse on you lots and am saying Amen to that.

grin
Notasyouthink:

Your head wey dem don curse already

The Sec outfit is a good idea and long over due but the problem is that its coming from ipob

no reasonable igbo man will make any alliance with Ipob bcus it will mean your image tarnished for ever

the Igbo Nation under the voice of the ohaneze and under the governance of our elected governors have come out to reject ipob thats wat matter anyother thing is just noise making

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by awgumayor: 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
Omoslim26:

grin

The Sec outfit is a good idea and long over due but the problem is that its coming from ipob

no reasonable igbo man will make any alliance with Ipob bcus it will mean your image tarnished for ever

the Igbo Nation under the voice of the ohaneze and under the governance of our elected governors have come out to reject ipob thats wat matter anyother thing is just noise making
You admitted that sec outfit is a good and long overdue, just that it did not come from those who can set it. Since those who can set it have refused to do so shall we wait and die before they can set up the sec outfit?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by PapaNwaeje: 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
Notasyouthink:

cheesy
Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by PapaNwaeje: 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
adadike:
I will advice our governor's to key into this ESN and support them on time now o
In this way they will be able to regulate , control and enhance their activities. The group also need a huge sum of money to function well. I am pleading with our leaders to key into this

Those greedy cowards! ESN has come to stay

15 Likes

Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by PapaNwaeje: 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
Omoslim26:

grin

ESN has come to stay, deal with that!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by IamFINESSE: 1:54am On Dec 24, 2020
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
God bless the republic of Biafra
God bless the ESN (afonja nightmares)
God bless the Igbo Nation
God bless the land of the rising sun

10 Likes

Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by nabiz(m): 2:44am On Dec 24, 2020
adadike:
they will support them soon. Mark my words after 2022, almost all igbo people brain will open. After all the political parties have selected their presidential candidate. Mark my words, they will not only join Nnamdi kalu, they will also ask for forgiveness. This is after fulani man has done with them. The thought the get the presidential ticket especially that umahi.his brain will reset

5 Likes

Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by LZAA: 5:34am On Dec 24, 2020
imhotep:
Where is bamite?
Where is yarimo?

Cc lzaa
Looking for ipob threads and igbo wife grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by PapaNwaeje: 6:53am On Dec 24, 2020
IamFINESSE:
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
God bless the republic of Biafra
God bless the ESN (afonja nightmares)
God bless the Igbo Nation
God bless the land of the rising sun

Iseee smiley

2 Likes

Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by PapaNwaeje: 6:54am On Dec 24, 2020
nabiz:
they will support them soon. Mark my words after 2022, almost all igbo people brain will open. After all the political parties have selected their presidential candidate. Mark my words, they will not only join Nnamdi kalu, they will also ask for forgiveness. This is after fulani man has done with them. The thought the get the presidential ticket especially that umahi.his brain will reset

Evil politicians can never be trusted

1 Like

Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by PapaNwaeje: 6:55am On Dec 24, 2020
LZAA:

Looking for ipob threads and igbo wife grin

embarassed grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by Omoslim26: 7:38am On Dec 24, 2020
cursedPapaNwaeje:

cheesy
that is your identity from now henceforth

Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by Omoslim26: 7:56am On Dec 24, 2020
PapaNwaeje:

ESN has come to stay,on [b]social media [/b]deal with that!
a sect cannot decide the future of a whole region
The ohaneze and Governors is the voice of the Great Igbo nation
not one man from Umuahia

1 Like

Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by Omoslim26: 8:41am On Dec 24, 2020
awgumayor:
You admitted that sec outfit is a good and long overdue, just that it did not come from those who can set it. Since those who can set it have refused to do so shall we wait and die before they can set up the sec outfit?

Well i must agree dat truely the Ohaneze and Se Governors have not lived to expectations but that still does not mean kanu should insult the us by saying he will create a sec as what exactly

The federal govt proscribed and tagged Ipob terrorist the ohaneze and Governors who were elected by the Igbo people have come out to say dont label them terrorist but they are hereby proscribed in Igbo land
now without sentiments and over sensational emotional manipulations tell me how possible it is for a proscribed group create anything

that will be playing into the hands of the fg who is looking for opportunities to tag ipob terrorist and send her trigger happy soldiers to kill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by BlackfireX: 9:37am On Dec 24, 2020
What a country

1 Like

Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by ThatFairGuy: 9:42am On Dec 24, 2020
Yahoo pastor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Prophet Curses Anyone Against Eastern Security Network And Kanu by backT(m): 9:56am On Dec 24, 2020
This guy want get him share from kanu grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Come Herdsmen Don't Attack these states / Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening / Two Indian Nationals Killed In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.