Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. (48768 Views)

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by fredoooooo: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
Yab dem ... it works wonders grin
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Asianjollof007: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Tell her dat you will do anything for her ,

Tell her you will go extra mile for her,

Tell her you're going to make her happy always,

Tell her dat you're going to satisfy her always

Tell her dat you're going to serve her with everything god gave you

Dats what we girls love hearing, trust me she gonna fall instantly smiley

Naso dem dey start conversation? Nawa o..

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
Just tell them Buhari is your father

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by emmy512: 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
What I know is people are not just shy of girls.
They're underlying reasons why which usually settles around self confidence and insecurity.
Ask yourself what is that thing that makes you feel uncomfortable with ladies or that thing about you that you think ladies won't like.

A guy that has everything, or what the said lady wants and knows he has it will oozz with confidence and approach the girl.

Most of the time you just overthink it, just walk up to to her and say your shit, if she turns you down you'll learn from your mistake. As they say experience is the best teacher.

16 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Hargbo(m): 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

sneezes
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
All you need do is make money and it will do the talking for you.
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
When u see a lady, don't be too serious.
Just say hello, and make ur face look sour and tell that, Opps! it's like u sat down on a dusty surface, look at dust all over ur behind. Sorry it's not that I stared at ur butt, but d dust actually, honestly, impeccably, irritably, disgustingly settled at ur butt. Omg! Lament a little!...and make a gesture like...this country should be made dust free for ur sake.tell her wait so u can call ur senator to come and wipe it for her.... aasuweh she'll ease up then continue from there.

(This is a high school standard)

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
don't know what to say?!
say the Lord's Prayer then, lol

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by jeyselassie(m): 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
Twenty8:
Whenever I see a girl that catches my attention, and I want to talk to her, I suddenly freeze, I don't know what to say to her, I simply have no idea. I need help from people with experience please, any idea or tricks will do.
check around your surrounding and see something you can use to spark a conversation. You can see her hair and say- hi lovely hair is it natural? Then when she answers introduce yourself to her. Make sure you maintain eye contact, and smile not like a serial killer Sha. Most times it's not about what you say it's about what you ask. Most guys talk a lot and don't study when to stop or what she wants from her eyes. Questions is what will get her to open up. Deep questions will get her to laugh and open up faster though. What do I know let me run.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Hezmatosky: 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
Just say hello can I majestically compasated with you? with more gratitude and honour. They no born her well, she must fall one time
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Op Stop bothering yourself unnecessarily....make money first and watch how your ego will grow unknowingly to you..
You'll find yourself being bold enough to speak to any body..
My guy once told me that since he started making money,his pride grew to the extent that he wore bathroom slippers dirty clothes to the bank...and was even conversing with a pretty girl he met ....

Now tell me,if to say my guy no get money,you think say my guy for get mind go talk to that girl? The answer is NO....

MONEY GROWS ONES EGO....
Also tell your friend that dressing well also has the same effect.
It's called packaging

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by ama0423(m): 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
OlayemiAshraf:
Just use this word...."hey sis I admire your beauty...I would be so happy if you can be in my life"

Osheeee Prof!!!! Aka toaster.com
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by jeyselassie(m): 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
LikeAking:

Secret

Just relay on ur first impule.

When ever u see a girl do the first thing that comes into ur mind without hesitation.

One mind.

No think anything again.

Are u a cancer man?
wtf is a Cancer man?
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by tarantino1: 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
optimusprime2:
Just say the lyrics of either of Rema's songs; "Ginger me" or "Woman" to any lady you want to talk to...
Conversation will happen from there.

Thank me later...

Lol

Na woman sound City dey play as I see this comment

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by hstar: 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Op Stop bothering yourself unnecessarily....make money first and watch how your ego will grow unknowingly to you..
My guy once told me that since he started making money,his pride grew to the extent that he wore bathroom slippers dirty clothes to the bank...and was even conversing with a pretty girl he met ....

Now tell me,if to say my guy no get money,you think say my guy for get mind go talk to that girl? The answer is NO....

MONEY GROWS ONES EGO....
Fear God o
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by moneyissweet(m): 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
Your guy doesn't have fashion sense, Money and fashion goes together.

Sonnobax15:

MONEY GROWS ONES EGO....

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by iLegendd(m): 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
Okay — no too much preaching in evening service.

Download and read. (Free versions). Thank me later.

1. https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdìcted/

2. https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

3. https://shop.wetclef.com/blog/2019/05/30/download-mr-friendzone/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Sonnobax15(m): 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Also tell your friend that dressing well also has the same effect.
It's called packaging
E get where packaging go carry you reach my guy...
but you see that thing called money my guy,it can move mountains when it comes to a woman's world..

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Karlebolu(m): 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
Twenty8:
Whenever I see a girl that catches my attention, and I want to talk to her, I suddenly freeze, I don't know what to say to her, I simply have no idea. I need help from people with experience please, any idea or tricks will do.

Study this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only.

I sincerely wish there was a drill for girls too.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by moneyissweet(m): 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
They will beat the hell out of him.

Agbegbaorogboye:
Just tell them Buhari is your father
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by hayoholla(m): 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Oje marina grin iffa tell you this first time i am meeting you, Shay you go gree grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by tymicjay77: 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
All of you are given this dude advice no one ask if is a minor,his age should be the first things u people should ask him not all d silly advise.....he might be under age and u people are corrupting him shocked sad embarassed lipsrsealed[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
coolKeep trying. What you're going through is a step in the journey cool
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by darfay: 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
Wahala
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by knowhowk: 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
sosanova:
grin grin grin grin
Just say let go and fucck... thank me later
. grin
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Sonnobax15(m): 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
moneyissweet:
Your guy doesn't have fashion sense, Money and fashion goes together.

You may sound right to an extent but no be every time guyman dey get time to package fashion na....
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Sonnobax15(m): 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
hstar:
Fear God o
This is for real my guy...
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by itzdonkollins(m): 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
angry[size=8pt][/size]

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
elotajohn1:
Op when are in that situation together

As I fine reach I dey see others dey get babe but me nothing for me like lagbaja.

You shouldn't my brother, u gat the looks and from your profile, u gat a good carriage and dress sense
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by seanwilliam(m): 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
LikeAking:

Secret

Just relay on ur first impule.

When ever u see a girl do the first thing that comes into ur mind without hesitation.

One mind.

No think anything again.

Are u a cancer man?
I’m a cancer but I get boldness die except I don’t have interest or morale

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by iamDrRhymes(m): 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sonnobax15:

MONEY GROWS ONES EGO....

True talk!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry / Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / Silly Things Some Girls Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.