Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,975 members, 7,799,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. (48681 Views)

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
Twenty8:
Whenever I see a girl that catches my attention, and I want to talk to her, I suddenly freeze, I don't know what to say to her, I simply have no idea. I need help from people with experience please, any idea or tricks will do.

Your problem is that you are broke.

When you have money, you don't need to know how or what to talk to girls.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Tell her dat you will do anything for her ,

Tell her you will go extra mile for her,

Tell her you're going to make her happy always,

Tell her dat you're going to satisfy her always

Tell her dat you're going to serve her with everything god gave you

Dats what we girls love hearing, trust me she gonna fall instantly smiley

Please don't do this. Please.

It is a trap. Please don't do it.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by OBIPLUS(m): 11:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
[i][b][b][b]Consultants on top quality industrial BAKERY , KITCHEN , HOTEL AND RESTAURANT equipments, supplies that help you set-up the following; western-style fast food, bars, supermarkets, convenience stores, hotels, night club, bakery, snacks and others .

Our products include: Oven, ice cube making machines, deep-fryer, barbecue machine, popcorn machine, juice machine, insulated bain marie, sharwama grill and toasting machines, spiral dough mixer, cake mixer, bread slicer, industrial/commercial baking oven, domestic kitchen devices and more.
We're ready to take your order! Call us on +2349036157071 or send direct message .

We do door to door delivery.
Payment on delivery within lagos and accept payment before delivery nation wide.

We deliver to your door step, top quality products of high standard machines that meet your desired purpose.

We stick to the principle of "quality and good service first", continuous improvement and innovation to meet the customers demand, and "zero defect, zero complaints" as the major objective. All kitchen and catering equipment,new and best quality.
Thanks and God bless.
+2349036157071.
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by millionboi2: 11:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
vickydevoka:

No gal friends no problem. Never u admire guys with galfriend , most are dieing silently
my God
I thought I'm d only one dat knows this

You Are a genius and bliv me we are few.

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by millionboi2: 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jaelxchloe:
Just be yourself, don't try too hard
to avoid attracting wat could kill him
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by kazeeyoung(m): 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
Just get rich, they will call you them self's.
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by femo86(m): 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
Just tell he girl that Buhari is the worst nightmare Nigerians are facing...Shikena

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by millionboi2: 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:
When u see a lady, don't be too serious.
Just say hello, and make ur face look sour and tell that, Opps! it's like u sat down on a dusty surface, look at dust all over ur behind. Sorry it's not that I stared at ur butt, but d dust actually, honestly, impeccably, irritably, disgustingly settled at ur butt. Omg! Lament a little!...and make a gesture like...this country should be made dust free for ur sake.tell her wait so u can call ur senator to come and wipe it for her.... aasuweh she'll ease up then continue from there.

(This is a high school standard)
if ur pocket is empty,forget it

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Haywiz1122: 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
Just ask her if she needs 2k
.... " Do you need 2k urgently?"
It's just a 4 sentence that works, try it.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
lols. smile at her, introduce yourself and be a gentleman.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by millionboi2: 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sonnobax15:
E get where packaging go carry you reach my guy...
but you see that thing called money my guy,it can move mountains when it comes to a woman's world..
the op is a learner

What is conversation compel to money...... imagine giving her 5k anytime u ppl meet, like Everytime

She will do all ur bidin, including d talking

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by OmoAkin85: 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
Derrylatei:
Just smile and be courageous to make the first move, after that things will fall into places.
cheat some people dont know
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by MMXX: 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
Let me share today experience with bisola to you

So a friend said he wanted to get a short at a boutique close by and said I should excort him.As we got there I saw this beautiful bursty thing looking all nice n sexy.So I smiled and say "hey wassup, we'll like to get her n the short" abielt jokingly though,she smile but didn't reply.Her sister abi madam rushed out to attend to us prompting the girl to leave us but I jokingly insisted that she be the one to attend to us o,if not we no buy.She was busy smiling.

While my guy was talking to the owner of the shop me I subtle asked her her name,she said bisola.i smiled and said I'd like to see her again n maybe get her number b4 I leave.She said No ooo.i laughed n said "bisola ma sheby na". I'm not good with Yoruba but I remember that one,Omo babe begin spark with Yoruba o but smiling thou,but me I insisted,she left me n entered another shop,I followed her,I quickly apologized to one iya,I presume to be the owner of the shop saying"ma beenu ma" while laughing o,then I faced her,she said she doesn't have a phone meanwhile I can see one on her,she said it's her sisters own,I refused to accept that n pressed more softly,while still smiling,she said what for, I said I'll tell her when i call but I'd like to see her again anyways, that I'll even check up on her tomorrow sef"shey you'll be here I asked,she said Yes.

Long story short sha,she later collected my phone put her digit before I left.But I have this feeling that it's not hers even though I asked and she said truthfully it hers.Me I bone carry number waka.after we bought the short.But don't think I'll be calling her sha cos I didn't really find her that attractive and she looks like all this"SHUKURA DEM".

I like to just play around like that sometimes n see the happiness some of this girls get when approached by someone n them start their unnecessary shakara.its easier doing this to someone you don't fancy so you'll not feel bad if you're rejected or your request is declined.You build your confidence that way ciao

14 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by AreaFada2: 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
EdricBond:
Stare at her till she force herself to speak to you, guy na to make money dey hungry me, no be girl's matter! I don leave girls for now! sad sad Make I think about my life!!!
Please: whatever you do in this life, just don't quote me here. Na beg I dey beg!!! angry
Go think jor. Pikin wey nor dey think about hin life nor be pikin. grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Liposure: 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
There's actually nothing to say when you want to talk to Nigerian girls. Ask Nairaland men to explain further what I said
you are making it seem like its so easy
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by millionboi2: 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
papermill:
Then start singing immediately when you are with a girl.
No b all go like m ooo

I don laugh tire

You see Money hmmmm money
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by feejay70: 11:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
Just call her. After greetings then, then talk this way " i knw u will be very suprised as i call u here, been the first day we met. Plz dnt get it that weird. I have a very important message for you from someone special (it would grab ha attention oo). Foremost, you looks so decent and innocent. But i may like u to be my friend bcuz i know u wll help me live a happiest life. Hmmm guy na how e take start ooo and try to have ha contact or address. And dont tell ha that u luv ha for the firsttime

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by OmoAkin85: 11:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
dat year na so my guy give me format ,upon on my practicing on what to say i still flop..u need balls not format

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Lomprico2: 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
LikeAking:

Secret

Just relay on ur first impule.

When ever u see a girl do the first thing that comes into ur mind without hesitation.

One mind.

No think anything again.

Are u a cancer man?

I be cancer , is it common with guys like us?
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
Guy, Don't be a Jonah....Just Locate the nearest Seminary School around you to answer your Calling.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by millionboi2: 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
Openyamind111:

Work harder to be successful bro.. Successful naturally attract ladies.. wink
Success attract everybdy including enemies

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Nofcks2give: 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

���So if I say this the very first time we meet, you'll fall for me?
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by TooGod247(m): 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
my brother tell her dat u we buy her Benz, come and tank me later, check my signature for my comedy skits thanks,

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Lomprico2: 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ugaboy:
I talk about their hairstyle... ladies loves this

So this is my tool

dem go soon bill you bone straight
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by millionboi2: 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
ALEX182:

Your problem is that you are broke.

When you have money, you don't need to know how or what to talk to girls.
u don't need to say nothing
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by piyoo91: 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
[quote author=emmnprince post=97368826]

Just say hello young lady! How are you doing? (And if she didn't respond) say, I hope you're fine? If so, glory be to God in the highest! My name is Uchendu Silas. I sell spare parts at Ariaria market, just came to Lagos to offload my containers and . . . . . Just keep talking, even if na para you dey yarn! But make sure you end your conversation with: Here's my phone number (you must always have a pen and pieces of papers in your pockets 247). Then tell her to call her's by saying: "oya say yours: zero 8 zero, ehen. . . . Make sure you insist!

And if e no con work (because no be all girls e go work for), don't give up! Try again later! One day you go catch one sure candidate!
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Hoodyrich(m): 11:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
Look straight into her eyes and tell her the truth

Tell her you ain't gats much to say that you would need her control simple.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Ingredient88(m): 12:00am On Dec 24, 2020
Mokason288:
Can you speak English?

If yes

Relax grin
so if I can't speak na I no go see babe
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Liposure: 12:02am On Dec 24, 2020
Ucee1999:

Or the lyrics in tekno's "agege".

Am a fisherman, are you a fish? grin
my jam. I can groove 2 it all day. Agogo!
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 24, 2020
Twenty8:
Whenever I see a girl that catches my attention, and I want to talk to her, I suddenly freeze, I don't know what to say to her, I simply have no idea. I need help from people with experience please, any idea or tricks will do.

How old are u?
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Idrisab(m): 12:03am On Dec 24, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Lol on top say he wan shift paaeent?

All these lies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Egboh Ifeyinwa: Lady Embarrassed In A Restaurant By Boyfriend Reveals The Truth / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? / Traditional Wedding Photos Of Identical Twin Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.