Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. (48706 Views)

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by dollarstays: 12:09am On Dec 24, 2020
Twenty8:
Whenever I see a girl that catches my attention, and I want to talk to her, I suddenly freeze, I don't know what to say to her, I simply have no idea. I need help from people with experience please, any idea or tricks will do.
The problem is you are focusing your attention on what you have already passed (that is your handsomeness)
Take note of this:
Let me write in summary
1)Before you reach where a lady is standing :
she has already seen and considered your face (for handsomeness sake), your sense of dressing (this helps her to see your class in social market ...your colour roit dressing has it's own meaning ,likewise other modes of dressing), and also she considers your height physique,and complexion and even determine your age by herself..... YOUR WORK IS TO PASS THIS PART BEFORE YOU ESTABLISH CONTACT .....note some persons just easily pass it by possessing material stuff and cash)
2)Next part is meeting hersadI think this is where your question context is structured)
When you reach where she is either standing or sitting and starts talking ,she starts testing and sensing your
(i ) confidence--- your eye contact matters, your body posture matters and your use of words matters here too..
(ii) charming----- your use of wit and banter matters here
(iii) intelligent-----not school intelligence alone but also street smartness matters here- your intelligent comes in between your comments and suggestions....
( Confidence,charming and intelligent are collectively called GAMING)
When GAMING you must using all of it's tools(i.e confidence,chaing and intelligence) at the same time, not separately and you must use it in relation with her location,her complexion,her dressing,her present activity, herself value ,her use of words,her hair style,her body size etc....
FOR EXAMPLE:
Let's say you saw a girl standing just at the entrance of a lecture hall you want to enter and you really would love to talk to her or get to know ...
Take note that I said before you approach a girl she has already graded you based on what I said in summary 1....so there is no need to be reasoning on impressing her based on your physique,your dressing, your pink lips or other physical related things when you start talking to her instead concentrate your attention on gaming....which is using the combination of your confidence,charm, and intelligent to talk to her....(but note that some might not notice you before you reach where they are but you don't need to worry because she will still be grading your physical appearance at the same time is getting carried away by your gaming and she will finish it up when you turn you back to leave the scene.....
EXAMPLE ON GAMING
Let say you reach where she is standing and she is kind of blocking the entrance... Establish eye contact before you reach there or tap her shoulder if she is not looking and Just say with mild laugh or smile in between" hmmm so you have seriously started occupying this door till our Lord jesus comes " and you may conclude by saying with still the mild smile or laugh "weldone oh woman of faith"......let me tell you what you have achieved with above....(i) in confidence: your established eye contact or your tap on her shoulder plus your mild laugh/smile( pls don't make the laugh loud or smile obvious)
(ii) charm: you joking wit her blocking the entrance (wit)
(iii) intelligent : even when you don't know the Bible but with your ability to relate with such a holy makes you look smart In a cool way....
........ I would have continued but it's late

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by cassbeat(m): 12:10am On Dec 24, 2020
OlayemiAshraf:
Just use this word...."hey sis I admire your beauty...I would be so happy if you can be in my life"
What if she dey another person life
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Liposure: 12:10am On Dec 24, 2020
chineduuf:

Baba, when it comes to women, your greatest asset na your confidence bro. Walk up and start with simple greeting, notice something on her that is nice and compliment her on it. The rest go flow.
Unless you go jam okpoho, then your money na your biggest asset. grin
lol. U be case

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Propsper4521(m): 12:12am On Dec 24, 2020
winkok
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Liposure: 12:13am On Dec 24, 2020
millionboi2:
she will friendzone you
or brethenzone you

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by toscolee(m): 12:19am On Dec 24, 2020
Learn to compliment them in a nonchalant way, while looking into their eyes.
1. Don't walk up to her, walk past, then say something like 'fine girl', then open conversation if she responds in a relaxed manner but welcoming manner.
If she's tensed, walk away. If you are tensed, smile back and walk away.
2. Walk up to her, and ask for directions, or tell her that she looks like someone you knew way back in school or Kafanchan.
3. DM ladies on social media.
Some will ignore you. For the ones that doesn't, flow with them.
ADVICE
Be free to let them know that you are just starting out with ladies, they find it appealing, but if you don't man up and take charge after some time, anything you see, collect am.
Learn to accept rejection and failure as a part of life. You can't win them all.
YOU FEAR REJECTION, It's a bad habit.

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by saasala(m): 12:23am On Dec 24, 2020
Twenty8:
Whenever I see a girl that catches my attention, and I want to talk to her, I suddenly freeze, I don't know what to say to her, I simply have no idea. I need help from people with experience please, any idea or tricks will do.

It is blessing in disguise bro.

We wey get sweet mouth dey suffer am now.
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Ruthyt: 12:37am On Dec 24, 2020
Be an Online Tutor. 450+ Subjects/Skills listed.

https://campusdoozy.com/applyonlinetutor/
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Reex12(m): 12:46am On Dec 24, 2020
bloody simp

used to see girls as innocent creatures in my sec days but once i entered uni i overdosed on the redpill ....they are nothing but useless bag of flesh with a pretty face waiting to devour on a mans resources..with this mindset they chase after and not the other way around lot of hoes still yearn for me.

be redpilled
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Tango123: 12:47am On Dec 24, 2020
EdricBond:

Please: whatever you do in this life, just don't quote me here. Na beg I dey beg!!! angry

This guy u funnyooo. If them quote u, ignore them now
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by pyro62(m): 12:48am On Dec 24, 2020
EdricBond:
Stare at her till she force herself to speak to you, guy na to make money dey hungry me, no be girl's matter! I don leave girls for now! sad sad Make I think about my life!!!
Please: whatever you do in this life, just don't quote me here. Na beg I dey beg!!! angry

Bros, I been no want quote you oo, but at a time, I gats tell you say your conment na concrete. You took the words out of my mouth grin grin
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by hopexter(m): 12:51am On Dec 24, 2020
Derrylatei:
Just smile and be courageous to make the first move, after that things will fall into places.

Smile and courage isn't what he's asking. He meant lyrically. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by stubbornman(m): 12:52am On Dec 24, 2020
LikeAking:

Secret

Just relay on ur first impule.

When ever u see a girl do the first thing that comes into ur mind without hesitation.

One mind.

No think anything again.

Are u a cancer man?

What about Cancer Men
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Happy2020: 12:57am On Dec 24, 2020
With Nigerian females, that’s easy. “Hi, you wanna”.
Whatever you do, don’t show any sign of having more than 10k to your name

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Openyamind111(m): 1:14am On Dec 24, 2020
millionboi2:
Success attract everybdy including enemies

No be lie..
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Mrscarter(f): 1:25am On Dec 24, 2020
Twenty8:

Just remember girls are only humans too n for all U know she could be as nervous as you are. Just be yourself. Never be someone your not. Best thing try make her laugh or smile. I like it wen my man makes me laugh.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Churchill6767: 1:26am On Dec 24, 2020
dollarstays:

The problem is you are focusing your attention on what you have already passed (that is your handsomeness)
Take note of this:
Let me write in summary
1)Before you reach where a lady is standing :
she has already seen and considered your face (for handsomeness sake), your sense of dressing (this helps her to see your class in social market ...your colour roit dressing has it's own meaning ,likewise other modes of dressing), and also she considers your height physique,and complexion and even determine your age by herself..... YOUR WORK IS TO PASS THIS PART BEFORE YOU ESTABLISH CONTACT .....note some persons just easily pass it by possessing material stuff and cash)
2)Next part is meeting hersadI think this is where your question context is structured)
When you reach where she is either standing or sitting and starts talking ,she starts testing and sensing your
(i ) confidence--- your eye contact matters, your body posture matters and your use of words matters here too..
(ii) charming----- your use of wit and banter matters here
(iii) intelligent-----not school intelligence alone but also street smartness matters here- your intelligent comes in between your comments and suggestions....
( Confidence,charming and intelligent are collectively called GAMING)
When GAMING you must using all of it's tools(i.e confidence,chaing and intelligence) at the same time, not separately and you must use it in relation with her location,her complexion,her dressing,her present activity, herself value ,her use of words,her hair style,her body size etc....
FOR EXAMPLE:
Let's say you saw a girl standing just at the entrance of a lecture hall you want to enter and you really would love to talk to her or get to know ...
Take note that I said before you approach a girl she has already graded you based on what I said in summary 1....so there is no need to be reasoning on impressing her based on your physique,your dressing, your pink lips or other physical related things when you start talking to her instead concentrate your attention on gaming....which is using the combination of your confidence,charm, and intelligent to talk to her....(but note that some might not notice you before you reach where they are but you don't need to worry because she will still be grading your physical appearance at the same time is getting carried away by your gaming and she will finish it up when you turn you back to leave the scene.....
EXAMPLE ON GAMING
Let say you reach where she is standing and she is kind of blocking the entrance... Establish eye contact before you reach there or tap her shoulder if she is not looking and Just say with mild laugh or smile in between" hmmm so you have seriously started occupying this door till our Lord jesus comes " and you may conclude by saying with still the mild smile or laugh "weldone oh woman of faith"......let me tell you what you have achieved with above....(i) in confidence: your established eye contact or your tap on her shoulder plus your mild laugh/smile( pls don't make the laugh loud or smile obvious)
(ii) charm: you joking wit her blocking the entrance (wit)
(iii) intelligent : even when you don't know the Bible but with your ability to relate with such a holy makes you look smart In a cool way....
........ I would have continued but it's late

Omo you get time o, abeg come help me wash clothes..

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by femi4: 1:27am On Dec 24, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Tell her dat you will do anything for her ,

Tell her you will go extra mile for her,

Tell her you're going to make her happy always,

Tell her dat you're going to satisfy her always

Tell her dat you're going to serve her with everything god gave you

Dats what we girls love hearing, trust me she gonna fall instantly smiley
More like, I will be your slave
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Mrscarter(f): 1:32am On Dec 24, 2020
Twenty8:

Tell her I want to talk to you but your beauty has me at a loss for words cheesy

Then do Ur best to make her laugh. If a girl thinks Ur cute or nice she'll talk to you n if she doesn't try another. All girls are different we are interested in different things

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by alizma: 1:37am On Dec 24, 2020
Twenty8:
Just approach the girl greet her and ask how she is doing, then tell her she is beautiful and you always feel happy whenever you see her around and you will be happier if she will agree to be your friend. If she agree to be your friend then you can take it up from there. if not, you can quote me and ask to know what to do next. I wish you success

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Jacksparrow7(m): 1:56am On Dec 24, 2020
No b only you
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by blamingthedevil: 2:05am On Dec 24, 2020
Start on friendly note... forget with toasting
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Funjosh(m): 2:15am On Dec 24, 2020
IYANGBALI:
Seun is having the same problem

Help him out then. Yeye man
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by akilo1: 2:36am On Dec 24, 2020
Tell them say u wan harvest them and thank me later
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Memberclub(m): 2:51am On Dec 24, 2020
Ugly Nigerian girls for that matter
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by King44(m): 3:15am On Dec 24, 2020
Twenty8:
Yours is even better but mine is worse. Once I see the girl I like so much like this, I would admire from afar and just walk away. Shebi you can even move closer.

But I am doing fine talking to girls online than offline then when we see offline everything is set.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Tribalism123(m): 3:20am On Dec 24, 2020
Humor does it all.
Start a joke. Feel relax and ur joke will calm the situation.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by King44(m): 3:20am On Dec 24, 2020
blamingthedevil:
Start on friendly note... forget with toasting
lol... Nigerian girls, once you get closer they start seeing you as a threat who wants to approach them thus they would give you the don't come near me attitude or feeling superior and some have no kobo they worked for.

But I disagree with that person up there who said Nig girls are ugly maybe the one you keep seeing in your area. Nig girls are pretty but attitude is another thing I can't say so much about.
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Map1(m): 3:23am On Dec 24, 2020
dollytino4real:
if u are shy dash dem money
set awon 2k urgently
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by King44(m): 3:24am On Dec 24, 2020
Mrscarter:

Tell her I want to talk to you but your beauty has me at a loss for words cheesy

Then do Ur best to make her laugh. If a girl thinks Ur cute or nice she'll talk to you n if she doesn't try another. All girls are different we are interested in different things
Expo 101... My jotter is almost finished. This 2021 I most man up and talk to female offline baba God take the wheels

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Cutiekatty: 3:26am On Dec 24, 2020
Adoboko:
Get this beautiful dress for your lovely daughter this Christmas. Only 1 left in stock

Lovely dress. But the doll look like a doll straight out of a horror movie.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by seunak2016: 3:27am On Dec 24, 2020
CryptoClub2018:
Same here and I am 33
don't be afraid of insult or rejection from girls, just see it as fun otherwise you will get discouraged and will reduce your self esteem...talk to any girl you like, the highest she will do it's ignore you, NO LADY WILL BEAT YOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / 7 Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Ladies From Getting Married In 2015 / Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.