Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. (48759 Views)

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:21am On Dec 24, 2020
timebomb02:

lol! how can you say dressing well as same effect as watching money pile up in your azza. tell that to a mannequin at the boutique..

a man money is his security, to a woman is her beauty.

when i made my first million, i started feeling like my babe den those not deserve me. i wanted to have more girlfriends. i was changing women like singlets. money shacks pass ogogoroooo. dont dull, ma fo, ma gbon....if u know u know.

You're talking about something else which does not even flatter you. How can you spend your first million on women and drinks and be proud to say it?
Well... To every man his own sha.
The op is talking about talking to women. The guy I quoted said having money helps your confidence which is true.
I said dressing well does so too.
You on the other hand chose a different path of how to philander. That's different
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by kollysnut(m): 6:33am On Dec 24, 2020
Twenty8:
Whenever I see a girl that catches my attention, and I want to talk to her, I suddenly freeze, I don't know what to say to her, I simply have no idea. I need help from people with experience please, any idea or tricks will do.

Just be repeating my name.......... Lol
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by mykeni: 6:41am On Dec 24, 2020
Twenty8:
Whenever I see a girl that catches my attention, and I want to talk to her, I suddenly freeze, I don't know what to say to her, I simply have no idea. I need help from people with experience please, any idea or tricks will do.
How old are you? Though it looks like phobia
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by dahmeeyemi: 6:41am On Dec 24, 2020
Why would you want to talk to anybody when you have nothing to say to them
I strongly believe if you meet someone you really want to talk with, the words will flow naturally. Unless its a psychological thing though.
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by chatinent: 6:45am On Dec 24, 2020
You don't have to talk to them.

Busy your life with goals. They will come yelling at other girls to leave you for them.
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by OlayemiAshraf(m): 6:46am On Dec 24, 2020
olaniyilukman:
See Mumu, in this 21st century and you think ladies will fall for that 16th century approach..

Na you be mumu... person no fit catch cruise again abi... idiot
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by dollarstays: 7:01am On Dec 24, 2020
Churchill6767:

Omo you get time o, abeg come help me wash clothes..
Big man it's not by washing your clothes ooo... Let's just help the man and Liv pride and insults out of it....you never can tell what can lead to depression and suicide s....
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 24, 2020
Twenty8:
It's Not As Hard As U Think. It's Abt Ur Anxiety, Ur Fear Of Rejection & Fear Of Losing D Girl Are Ur Problems. 1. Make An Eye Contact With D Girl U Want To Approach. Pls, Don't Stare At Her 2. Read Her Body Language While Making Dis Eye Contact. She Would Give U Some Body Signals Consciously Or Unconsciously Dat She Has An Interest In U, Like Wirling Her Hairs With Her Hands, Blinking Of Her Eyes Slowly, Giving U A Quickly Or Unconsciously Smile At U Etc. In Summary, She Would Give U Any Of Dis Signs Dat She Has Interest In U. When U Notice Dis Signs, Approach Her.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by samx4real(m): 7:08am On Dec 24, 2020
Twenty8:

Just walk up to her and tell her you like her but her beauty has made you dumb and you can't say a word.

You have catch her from there... Next time you see her, call her and tell her... My friend that made me dumb the last time, I think I love you and I will like you to be my friend.

That's all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Goldmaxx(f): 7:09am On Dec 24, 2020
elotajohn1:
Op when are in that situation together

As I fine reach I dey see others dey get babe but me nothing for me like lagbaja.

with your big head like coconut, who dash you fine boy? �
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by sinola(m): 7:12am On Dec 24, 2020
You are suffering from gynophobia bro.you need a psychologist
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Goldmaxx(f): 7:12am On Dec 24, 2020
CryptoClub2018:
Same here and I am 33
hmm,, you never fûçk before?
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by dollarstays: 7:13am On Dec 24, 2020
samx4real:

Just walk up to her and tell her you like her but her beauty has made you dumb and you can't say word.

You have catch her from there... Next time you see her, call her and tell her... My friend that made dumb the last time, I think I love you and I will like you to be my friend.
I like this!!!....this is another example of use of confidence ,charm and intelligence....weldone Bros!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by seunak2016: 7:14am On Dec 24, 2020
Twenty8:
maybe you should be speaking in tongue if you don't know what to say abi? grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:17am On Dec 24, 2020
Twenty8:
goan make money, your money will be speaking for you if u can't... Don't forget to thank me later.. Mmm

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by obotisang: 7:30am On Dec 24, 2020
just say I love you talk your own
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 24, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

I'm laughing like HIV drugs on top your comment grin

hahahaha grin

Does hiv drug laugh ?
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by SILENTandSMART2: 7:34am On Dec 24, 2020
phorget:

That shouldn't be on a first time meeting though.
Moreover, nobody dey toast woman again, collect her number and call her up latter e don finish.

okay talk for yourself sir wink tongue

nah me person go ask for my number ? i don't give anybody my number wink

all is well, but my code is the best smiley
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by SILENTandSMART2: 7:36am On Dec 24, 2020
Deathissweet:

Does hiv drug laugh ?

see this one he doesn't know anything cheesy
yes
all is well sha smiley
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by SILENTandSMART2: 7:38am On Dec 24, 2020
JustforMen:

This is toasting of the year... !!!!
grin grin grin grin
How do you begin to tell all these to someone you are meeting for the first time?
Na ijabo go catch you be that na!

Mek I laugh finish before I talk

mtchweeew undecided

this one don't know standard way, nah local way full his head undecided

all is well sir undecided
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by JastSiryin(m): 7:42am On Dec 24, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Tell her dat you will do anything for her ,

Tell her you will go extra mile for her,

Tell her you're going to make her happy always,

Tell her dat you're going to satisfy her always

Tell her dat you're going to serve her with everything god gave you

Dats what we girls love hearing, trust me she gonna fall instantly smiley
My gosh! What hogwash. Girls don't like any of those, atleast not with a man they plan on settling with. These words just screams desperation and subservience. Non of which any reasonable girl finds admirable. You girls give the worst advice
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by SILENTandSMART2: 7:42am On Dec 24, 2020
femi4:
More like, I will be your slave

no , don't think ham deep and don't get it twisted wink
nobody wanna turn anybody to slave wink

all is well sir smiley
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by IMASTEX: 7:42am On Dec 24, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Lol. . .but his challenge is how to strike the first conversation before using all this your lines grin Meaning, whenever he gather the mind to say hello, his head will be blank. grin grin. I remember good old days as a striker. My lines just come automatically, mine was via jokes. I remember when I called a girl & told her at a distance that I was going to woo her and if she won't accept now, she better keep moving. She was confused before other lines set in grin grin. The rest is story!

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by IDERAWOLE(m): 7:45am On Dec 24, 2020
Twenty8:

Why do you want to talk to ladies in the first instance?

If your intention is to get a lady to sleep with then you need a heavy strategy.

However if you want to make friends, what's the big deal about talking and making friends.

Nobody freezes when your intention is friendship.

So, check your motive first.

Even if your drive is a lady to sleep with, no problem, except you're looking for harlots, the steps are make friends, begin a relationship, marry the lady and you're free and legal to sleep with her ten times a day if both of you can stand it.

Men, young ones particularly with their funny brain. Anyway, I've been in their shoes before, so learn and live a good life.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by merieam16(f): 7:45am On Dec 24, 2020
Ugaboy:
I talk about their hairstyle... ladies loves this

So this is my tool
hmmm
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by SILENTandSMART2: 7:45am On Dec 24, 2020
IMASTEX:

Lol. . .but his challenge is how to strike the first conversation before using all this your lines grin Meaning, whenever he gather the mind to say hello, his head will be blank. grin grin. I remember good old days as a striker. My lines just come automatically, mine was via jokes. I remember when I called a girl & told her at a distance that I was going to woo her and if she won't accept now, she better keep moving. She was confused before other lines set in grin grin. The rest is story!

this your own story is funny cheesy

but he will have to be courageous wink, moreover the thing wey always fuel this blank head is "when he didn't know what to say"

if he know what to say the whala go reduce wink
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by SILENTandSMART2: 7:47am On Dec 24, 2020
JastSiryin:
My gosh! What hogwash. Girls don't like any of those, atleast not with a man they plan on settling with. These words just screams desperation and subservience. Non of which any reasonable girl finds admirable. You girls give the worst advice

koburu undecided
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by InvertedHammer: 7:48am On Dec 24, 2020
Twenty8:
/
Approach her...smile...and then

Tell her you will like to press "bweez"
/
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by SILENTandSMART2: 7:50am On Dec 24, 2020
Idrisab:

Lol on top say he wan shift paaeent?

All these lies?

see your life nah sex full yaa cerebrum,

your head like Chinese watermelon undecided

nobe every girl be like the useless one wey you dey together nah, please stop sayin'bullshitt when talking to me wink

have a nice day sir smiley
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by walexy06(m): 7:51am On Dec 24, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Lol.. Make him cram this manifesto well o.
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by SILENTandSMART2: 7:52am On Dec 24, 2020
walexy06:

Lol.. Make him cram this manifesto well o.

lol cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man / We Only Have Time For Nigerian Guys – Kenyan Ladies Fight Kenyan Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.