Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked (30778 Views)

Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) / Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes / Who Brought Christianity? For Jesus Brought The Kingdom Of God Not Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
Confessions of a redpiller.

Upon how you learnt how to red and write, you think the white lizards and cola nut you take to shrines can miraculously vomit money printed from CBN mint and print?

Where did you read that Christianity equates wealth? Abi you no read where dem born Jesus under carpenter family?

Fool!!!!
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by efficiencie(m): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
@HopeSpencer you claimed your life was in shambles after 30 years of Christianity, Lol. Were you expecting to become a rock star after being a Christian? Were you expecting to be an instant celebrity billionaire after being a Christian? The salvation of your soul is not a ticket to stardom here on earth, dude. Paul was beheaded for his faith. Mark was dragged to pieces for his faith. Others were maligned, abused, called names etc. Any attempt to heed the call of Jesus leads to the acceptance of a life of struggle and contention! If you want a hedonistic life here on earth look for it elsewhere dude, it is not guaranteed in Christianity!

The life of a Christian is one dedicated to the will of God and God's will, according to the scriptures, is for you to know God and to help others know God as well. If you tie your ambition to these two objectives you will reap a 100 fold here on earth and get reward hereafter. This is how Christians become rich.

1 Like

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by DeMoneyGenius: 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
I wanted to type something, but my keyboard isn't working.
This niggur is obviously suffering because he misunderstands religion.
Religion has never, and will never solve any problem.
It is in itself a problem.
If you want to go forward, then work!
There's power somewhere in the universe.
All beings tap from there.
The sacrifice you offer depends on the magnitude of the power you want.
Sadly, no one can do that for you.
If anyone ever asks you to pay money for a spiritual solution, sorry sir. They just started the journey of milking you dry.
It's either they don't have the power to solve your problem or they they'll use the power they have to replace your problem with a bigger one so that you will go back to them.

Here's my advice.

If you want access to the supernatural, fast yourself and pray yourself.
That is called faith, and it's different from religion.

1 Like

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
This reply is coming far behind but I hope the op sees it. Your last resort is to trade your soul. But don't be alarmed by this cos the dealer makes the whole difference. Now listen attentively... The best deal is to trade it to your higher self. Any other dealer will lead to a great ruin. It is very simple to ask for this deal but it is a very strenuous journey as well.

Here is a guide to connect your soul with your supreme being which is really you from the beginning

Ask him every night before going to bed with true earnestness, for him to reveal himself.. don't expect anything extraordinary in the first three months..

Not every one can do this consistently for about 120 days.. so this is your first test...

The others will be self piloted..

Warning: desire the supreme more than anything including money. This is very important. If you are not honest it may lead to tears and an irremediable effect.

Pls don't pm me. I have done my part.. your higher self have all the answers you need if you eventually make contact with " it"

Peace and Truth

2 Likes

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by peniel465(m): 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
SmartPolician:
It's difficult convincing a devout Christian who has turned an atheists to return to God.

Pretend all you want, we have all been in circumstances where we fasted and prayed to God for something and we never got it.

Indeed, it makes many people question the very essence of Christianity/religion.

Bros, I understand your point....but if u follow scriptural principles circumspectly you wud see undeniable proofs.. This God life works, we just need to learn the "way" it works..and I think dats where the major challenge of the believer lies.
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Capernum: 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
HopeSpencer:
For 30 years, I practised undiluted Christianity. Don't come here with the story of 'maybe you were not saved' blabla. My life was in shambles.

I ported to black magic after visiting my powerful village kinsmen. To eat was hard before consultation with the dark powers. Then my situation improved for 2 years. During those two years, I stepped up consultation with the dark powers in a bid to stay afloat. Still, I came crashing after those 2 years.

I consulted the oracle again and was told to do sacrifices. I did them but no changes. I looked around for famous spiritualists and consulted them. No changes.

I recently met another powerful herbalist, say herbalist A. He told me what the problem is and the solution. I didn't pay for the solution but I looked for another powerful herbalist B somewhere else who told me same thing herbalist A told me. I then went back to herbalist A and paid for the solution. Herbalist A said I was to bear 3 sacrifices. He told me cost of all the 3 sacrifices and I paid it. On the day of bearing the sacrifices, he prepared only 2 sacrifices, and I didn't question him about the third. Herbalist A later reminded me 2 months later that one sacrifice is pending and he gave me a new cost. I didn't argue with him that I initially paid for 3 sacrifices. I haven't felt any difference and you reminded me of a 3rd sacrifice which I think I already paid for. Imagine, this herbalist A has more than 3 houses and I have none.

The problem here is that my problems look spiritual. I have skills that can't put food on my table.

You see sir, I understand what you're feeling and passing through, the frustrations of life that made you turn against christ. Some people said you were never saved, well, inasmuch as it could be true, it can still be doubted, you may really have been saved but frustrated out of salvation.

What I assume, if you really were saved is that you haven't burnt the bridge linking you back, you still had alternatives to Christ and you did not learn to accept both the good and the supposedly bad experiences as tools for the performance of your God given destiny on earth.

We run into problems when we only want good experiences. But the good, bad and ugly are what makes us great in purpose. You had challenges, may be for longer than you expected and you activated plan B. A genuine Christian does not. have another option to Christ. It's only Christ or nothing. Any problem Christ is not solving is better left unsolved, there is a purpose for it.

Meanwhile, you're not too far from help and solution, come back to Christ. Any problem christ is not solving will become more complicated trying an alternative way to solve.

Christ still loves you, you're not lost yet, find your way back home and I can assure you that you'll be fixed.

1 Like

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by stealmatic(m): 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
jesmond3945:
probably in africa
please expanciate,
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Giddyvocals(m): 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
For your info sir, Christianity isn't a money making scheme.... Your problem is clearly your mind set, it's clear you don't have any skill, you don't Know how to make money... Get yourself a teacher or mentor

1 Like

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by efficiencie(m): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
DeMoneyGenius:
I wanted to type something, but my keyboard isn't working.
This niggur is obviously suffering because he misunderstands religion.
Religion has never, and will never solve any problem.
It is in itself a problem.
If you want to go forward, then work!
There's power somewhere in the universe.
All beings tap from there.
The sacrifice you offer depends on the magnitude of the power you want.
Sadly, no one can do that for you.
If anyone ever asks you to pay money for a spiritual solution, sorry sir. They just started the journey of milking you dry.
It's either they don't have the power to solve your problem or they they'll use the power they have to replace your problem with a bigger one so that you will go back to them.

Here's my advice.

If you want access to the supernatural, fast yourself and pray yourself.
That is called faith, and it's different from religion.

Fast and pray unto who? Faith in who? You are further plunging the already confused guy into more confusion with your obscure counsel!
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by jaxxy(m): 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
Martinez39s:
Have you seen heaven, hell, or any purported afterlife before? undecided Why is it that we believe there is no afterlife for insects and other animals, yet we think differently for humans? undecided By all indications and common sense, there is no afterlife. Your brain is the seat of your consciousness; once it stops working and it perishes in the grave, you are no more. wink

That’s why u can clone and animal bt not a human.
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
HopeSpencer:
For 30 years, I practised undiluted Christianity. Don't come here with the story of 'maybe you were not saved' blabla. My life was in shambles.

I ported to black magic after visiting my powerful village kinsmen. To eat was hard before consultation with the dark powers. Then my situation improved for 2 years. During those two years, I stepped up consultation with the dark powers in a bid to stay afloat. Still, I came crashing after those 2 years.

I consulted the oracle again and was told to do sacrifices. I did them but no changes. I looked around for famous spiritualists and consulted them. No changes.

I recently met another powerful herbalist, say herbalist A. He told me what the problem is and the solution. I didn't pay for the solution but I looked for another powerful herbalist B somewhere else who told me same thing herbalist A told me. I then went back to herbalist A and paid for the solution. Herbalist A said I was to bear 3 sacrifices. He told me cost of all the 3 sacrifices and I paid it. On the day of bearing the sacrifices, he prepared only 2 sacrifices, and I didn't question him about the third. Herbalist A later reminded me 2 months later that one sacrifice is pending and he gave me a new cost. I didn't argue with him that I initially paid for 3 sacrifices. I haven't felt any difference and you reminded me of a 3rd sacrifice which I think I already paid for. Imagine, this herbalist A has more than 3 houses and I have none.

The problem here is that my problems look spiritual. I have skills that can't put food on my table.
Then learn a new skill na. angry
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by harmony75: 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
HopeSpencer:

how can you make? with all these you're no longer a human being after all these sacrifices you're naw qualified as an ancestor. you better go back to your creator repent life without Christ is vain and it's full of crisis just as your story be patient Rome wasn't built in a day ���
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by efficiencie(m): 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
Walewow:
Religion can't help you bro grin funny enough they always assume they av the answers always right and quote another stupid chapter Na Dem know
Quality thinking
Seek different advice select the best possible ones
You r the most important person in ur life remember
Stop doing sacrifice it's pointless
Focus and be sober
Use ur common sense
Don't get to attached emotionally you'll get hurt
Anyhow life it's a series of stages
Don't go to church or mosque or herbalist they only sell invisible product they ask you to pay be wise.
Well then.

Did you read his post till the end? Even commonsense failed him as well. He mentioned that he is skilled but his skills are not helping. When you say "use your common sense" be more explicit about how he is to use it. Be specific as to how he is to select the best advice...you claim others are being stupid but your advice leaves the guy in need confused as to what to do next.

It's not enough to call others stupid for airing their views only for you to also offer an advice that takes the OP nowhere
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Paulot001: 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
For more clarifications on your question

I need full explanation on what you mean by this statement of your PRACTICE CHRISTIANITY

How can one practice Christianity or what are the things that make one a CHRISTIAN. THANK YOU
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by scofield114: 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
africans and religion are inseparable
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Okoroawusa: 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
What is the difference between Christianity and Black magic? Are they not the same in different packages?

Only you can free yourself from yourself...
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by MadamExcellency: 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
kingxsamz:
grin grin grin someone just came back to his senses.
The hard truth is none of them ever works.
That's why churches are thriving, but most of the people going to these churches never seem to have their problems solved.
The traditional method is even worse as some of its requirements is human sacrifice.
But none of it ever works.
I'd say this is a huge step in your life as you've finally come back to reality, now you can tackle problems, the real way.
Watch people who have huge problems in their lives come here to preach to you about coming to their church for a miracle. grin

Yet prominent US and European Scientists, Engineers and Politicians attend churches.

Because you don't understand doesn't make them fake. Just that you are a canal mind and can't understand the things of the Spirit.
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Goldp5988(f): 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
doggedfighter:
All are scam and a waste of time

My dear, Christianity is no a scam, although am no holy as is expected of me but there are many things I have seen and has happened to me, I pray you have evidence too.
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by efficiencie(m): 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
Martinez39s:
Have you seen heaven, hell, or any purported afterlife before? undecided Why is it that we believe there is no afterlife for insects and other animals, yet we think differently for humans? undecided By all indications and common sense, there is no afterlife. Your brain is the seat of your consciousness; once it stops working and it perishes in the grave, you are no more. wink

Recent science does not support your claim. The brain is the channel of your consciousness and not its seat. The consciousness remains active even when patients are in coma.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sciencefocus.com/news/brain-scans-discover-consciousness-in-coma-patients/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nationalpost.com/news/canada/life-after-life-does-consciousness-continue-after-our-brain-dies/wcm/da7e0f38-55cc-4772-a22c-f57d523bd34f/amp/
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by bigiyaro(m): 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
GayPontiff:
Practise green magic...works faster
combined with tech magic...works like magic.
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by fykes(m): 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
petra1:

But that's the truth . You were not

1 John 2:19
They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us

You have said it all...he wasted 30 years of his life pretending to be a xtian.
God has been waiting for u for 40 years mister. God is really merciful and patient. There is only one God, even the demons knows this and they tremble. Whatever solution u will find will only work to the extent he allows it
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by odehsun: 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
[quote author=HopeSpencer post=97370611]For 30 years, I practised undiluted Christianity. Don't come here with the story of 'maybe you were not saved' blabla. My life was in shambles.

Go Back to God He has the solution to your problem, ask for forgiveness as a prodigal son I know He will hear U and give U a new begining He is God of all principalities.
One thing about evil powers is that they would continue to ask for sacrifices until they collect back all they have given U. But the Bible says " for the blessings of God makes riches and adds no sorrow.
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by kingxsamz(m): 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
MadamExcellency:

Yet prominent US and European Scientists, Engineers and Politicians attend churches.

Because you don't understand doesn't make them fake. Just that you are a canal mind and can't understand the things of the Spirit.

When US politicians, Engineers and scientists want to get down to work, do they open their Bibles? Answer. undecided
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by simplesearch: 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
You were only catching cruise with religion, tasting different versions as you deem it fit. Reading between the lines of your narrative it is crystal clear you were never serving God with all your heart or you really didn't know how to but presumptuously assumed you did. Read below verses for yourself and see the possibility of serving Idol of the heart while you think you are serving God.

Ezekiel 14:4
Therefore speak to them and tell them, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: When any of the Israelite set up idols in their hearts and put a wicked stumbling block before their faces and then go to a prophet, I the LORD will answer them myself in keeping with their great idolatry.

James 1:8
A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Heb 11:6
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

Isaiah 58:2-5
2 Yet they seek me daily
and delight to know my ways,
as if they were a nation that did righteousness
and did not forsake the judgment of their God;
they ask of me righteous judgments;
they delight to draw near to God.
3 ‘Why have we fasted, and you see it not?
Why have we humbled ourselves, and you take no knowledge of it?’
Behold, in the day of your fast you seek your own pleasure,[a]
and oppress all your workers.
4 Behold, you fast only to quarrel and to fight
and to hit with a wicked fist.
Fasting like yours this day
will not make your voice to be heard on high.
5 Is such the fast that I choose,
a day for a person to humble himself?
Is it to bow down his head like a reed,
and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him?
Will you call this a fast,
and a day acceptable to the Lord?
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by odehsun: 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
[quote author=HopeSpencer post=97370611]For 30 years, I practised undiluted Christianity. Don't come here with the story of 'maybe you were not saved' blabla. My life was in shambles.

Go Back to God He has the solution to your problem, ask for forgiveness as a prodigal son I know He will hear U and give U a new begining He is God of all principalities.
One thing about evil powers is that they would continue to ask for sacrifices until they collect back all they have given U. But the Bible says " for the blessings of God makes riches and adds no sorrow. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by simplesearch: 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
kingxsamz:

When US politicians, Engineers and scientists want to get down to work, do they open their Bibles? Answer. undecided

Do you go into the exam hall with your textbook?

1 Like

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Pymetrics: 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
HopeSpencer:

Do a sincere repentance, and then accept Islam whole heartedly. You will need to keep on trying your effort by using your skills to provide services or to apply for a job, and then observed prayers prescribed directly by Prophet Muhammad PBUH. Aside your own effort, there are Islamic ways to treating spiritual attacks which we called Prophetic Ruqya. A righteous Islamic Scholar will do these for you free, and he will also give you some guidelines. By Allah's will, your problem will be solved. You can click my signature to contact me.
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
Your problem is simple. You believe in everything but yourself.

As a man thinketh in his heart, so he is. What if you just worked more on believing in yourself.

This is kinda difficult, I know. But psycho-cybernetically, it's the only remedy you have.
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Daninya33: 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
Believe it or not

There are 3 main ways,the metaphysical world and beings have access to any mortal man irrespective of his creed and color.

1.Covenants

2. Ignorance

3. Disobedience

Effectively handle these and set yourself permanently free.
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by emifunrami: 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
Get out of Satanic manipulations! God has never failed to deliver on his promises. However they can only be received by faith, love and patience. Twenty years or so ago I was going from Alfa to Herbalist as a Christian. Life got harder until I returned to Jesus Christ with a vow that not even death will make me go back. Today my story is different. I have every blessing you are looking for by the grace of God.

Repent today. Ask for forgiveness and look for genuine, matured Christians to disciple you. Don't do these for blessing as your motive.Do it out of love of God. and genuine desire to please him.

Don't go back to the Herbalist they agents of the same devil who has stolen your blessings. They will do the bidding of their master which is to steal, kill and destroy. John 10:10 A kingdom divided against itself can't stand. Abundant life is God's original plan for you but the only access to it is Jesus Christ 1 cor 8:9.
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by simplesearch: 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
Pymetrics:

Do a sincere repentance, and then accept Islam whole heartedly. You will need to keep on trying your effort by using your skills to provide services or to apply for a job, and then observed prayers prescribed directly by Prophet Muhammad PBUH. Aside your own effort, there are Islamic ways to treating spiritual attacks which we called Prophetic Ruqya. A righteous Islamic Scholar will do these for you free, and he will also give you some guidelines. By Allah's will, your problem will be solved. You can click my signature to contact me.

Accept Islam sincerely and still keep on trying, how does this add up? Justification does not come on the basis of good work or self imposed righteousness but through the merit of Jesus Christ. Our righteousness is like a filthy rag before God, the Just shall only live by faith.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says / Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.