Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,101 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

What Woman Should Know About The Testicles (balls). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Woman Should Know About The Testicles (balls). (1128 Views)

12 Mistake Men Make In Bed During Sex And What Woman Hate / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. / What Woman Won't Fight Over A Huge And Curved D!ck? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Woman Should Know About The Testicles (balls). by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
This is the body part that is 50 percent responsible for your birth.

This is the part which gives a women a million options to choose from and conceive.

This is the part being scratched over the pants if you see a man with his hand on his groin. grin grin

This is the part you should hit when you want to fend off a male. (I will caution abeg don't try this no matter how he offends you) grin grin

When some one says- do you have the balls, he literally means it because testicles release testosterone which helps a man over-ride his fears.

Just by looking at them, one can judge the time of male orgasm as they rise closer to the body just before release of sperm.

That even a small hit to it can make u lie down with pain grin grin

That you mustn't squish them like tomatoes and hope to see the man throbbing in pleasure. grin grin

Compiled from quora
Re: What Woman Should Know About The Testicles (balls). by pyyxxaro: 5:27am On Dec 24, 2020
Olumo rock fall on ur goat face
Re: What Woman Should Know About The Testicles (balls). by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Olumo rock fall on ur goat face
Hw far nah...
Re: What Woman Should Know About The Testicles (balls). by Lannyjoe4u: 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
Love

(1) (Reply)

My Father Is Going Blind Somebody Help Me / Should I Run Away With Her? / Shocking As Slay Queens Battle To Give Mannequin A B.J In A Mall (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.