Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California (85929 Views)

Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife / 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife / Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Discovery4today: 3:51am On Dec 24, 2020
Suleiman Isah, a 26-year-old Kano-based man, and Janine Sanchez Reimann, a 46-year-old American woman, have departed Nigeria for the United States — about a week after their wedding.

Isah took to his Instagram page on Wednesday to share photos of himself and his new wife aboard a flight.

In one of the photos, the young man and Reimann were seen wearing facemasks while taking a selfie.

It is believed that the couple are headed to California, where Janine is based.

The mother of two had earlier revealed that the pair had agreed to settle down in the US immediately after their marriage.

Isah and Janine’s love journey began in 2019 when they both met on Instagram, after which they exchanged pictures and continued an online courtship that would eventually result in marriage.

TheCable Lifestyle had earlier reported how the lovebirds tied the knot at a decorated event in Kano last Sunday.

Janine, said to be a chef in Lindon, California, had during a visit to Nigeria in January, revealed that Isah’s sincerity endeared him to her.

Isah had also dismissed the age difference between them, arguing that “it’s even the Sunna of the Holy Prophet Muhammad, Peace be Upon Him, to marry a woman who is far older than you.”

He had added that he can’t love a Nigerian woman again following his experience with the American.

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/26-year-old-nigerian-who-married-46-year-old-us-mum-jets-out-to-california/

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Nobody: 3:52am On Dec 24, 2020
It's obvious she could not wait to fling the scarf.

539 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Discovery4today: 3:54am On Dec 24, 2020
Esseite:
LOL

182 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Exc2000: 3:56am On Dec 24, 2020
cool

Abeg make una mind una Business and leave Mallam Isa Sulieman alone, na marry him marry , him no be bandit or Fulani killer Herdsmen

Buruntashi don rescue him life from poverty

443 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:56am On Dec 24, 2020
Enjoy civilization no be the nonsense Una dey manage claim say na life

Make aboki see say there is more to life beyond islamiyya and Almajiri

318 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Ejima1: 4:02am On Dec 24, 2020
Esseite:
Who that help?

14 Likes

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by giftedben: 4:07am On Dec 24, 2020
You mean his wife. Op change your ways. You will do yourself a lot of good minding your business..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Ejima1: 4:12am On Dec 24, 2020
giftedben:
You mean his wife.
Op change your ways.
You will do yourself a lot of good minding your business..
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Bluntguy: 4:55am On Dec 24, 2020
When he no see the money wey he find go, the next one go be divorce. Then you go dey hear, "I was charmed"

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Godons1: 5:02am On Dec 24, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Enjoy civilization no be the nonsense Una dey manage claim say na life

Make aboki see say there is more to life beyond islamiyya and Almajiri

Do you enjoy life like an average Northerner? The North has access to all the most beautiful things in this Country and beyound. This Guy might be a senior Staff with CBN, NNPC, NPA, NTA, DSS, PENCOM, NSEC, AMAÇ, AGIS (FCT), NIMASA or any other lucrative Federal Agency. This Aboki might even be the one that's sponsoring this trip.

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:05am On Dec 24, 2020
This guy have left that shíthole for real, every Nigerian men dreams

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Mindlog: 5:47am On Dec 24, 2020
Wish him well, hope he readjusts his orientation of who a wife is because it is not same where he is coming from as access to a gun or who to pull the trigger is not an issue.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Discovery4today: 6:22am On Dec 24, 2020
hmm
Mindlog:
Wish him well, hope he readjusts his orientation. of who a wife is because it is not same where he is coming from as access to a gun or who to pull the trigger is not an issue.
Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by traihit: 7:26am On Dec 24, 2020
Godons1:

Do you enjoy life like an average Northerner? The North has access to all the most beautiful things in this Country and beyound. This Guy might be a senior Staff with CBN, NNPC, NPA, NTA, DSS, PENCOM, NSEC, AMAÇ, AGIS (FCT), NIMASA or any other lucrative Federal Agency. This Aboki might even be the one that's sponsoring this trip.

If he is, he'll probably be looking for a 16 year old to marry and not a 46 year old mum.

229 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Godons1: 7:40am On Dec 24, 2020
traihit:

If he is, he'll probably be looking for a 16 year old to marry and not a 46 year old mum.

While the Southern men date/Marry OyIbo Women for Greencard/ Money, the North do same for love. That's why She was ISLAMIZED before the wedding took place.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by traihit: 7:55am On Dec 24, 2020
Godons1:

While the Southern men date/Marry OyIbo Women for Greencard/ Money, the North do same for love. That's why She was ISLAMIZED before the wedding took place.

Congratulations to all of them. Every man for his life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Fuckhypocrite: 8:23am On Dec 24, 2020
Godons1:

islamized buh no hijab?

52 Likes

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 24, 2020
PLs. on what VISA category is he migrating to America..?
This is someone that just did a court wedding...
The BAN on immigrant visa has not been lifted too..?
I also learnt Fiancee Visa has got issues too.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 24, 2020
EVILFOREST:
PLs. on what VISA category is he migrating to America..?
This is someone that just did a court wedding...
The BAN on immigrant visa has not been lifted too..?
I also learnt Fiancee Visa has got issues too.
Coronavirus might have delayed them but the ban doesn't affect immediate family members like wives, husbands and kids that much. I think the main target is chain migration like bringing in mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters along with their families.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Godons1: 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
islamized buh no hijab?

Over 80% of Muslim women in Nigeria don't use Hijab

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
grin Don't come and say you were charm o...

6 Likes

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by ecolime(m): 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
Congrats Isa

Abokis get sense no be small. Dem talk say dem no like America but you will never see them marry Pakistanis, Iraqis, Lebanese etc... Na only westerners.

I like them because they don't make mouth like we southerners but they get things done... lol

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by ArticleBeast: 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
Godons1:

Over 80% of Muslim women in Nigeria don't use Hijab
In which part of the Nigeria? Is it in this North or which one?

26 Likes

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Godons1: 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
ArticleBeast:

In which part of the Nigeria? Is it in this North or which one?

Both in the North and EAST. It will amaze you that, over 60% of Women in the EAST are MUSLIM. We were able to ISLAMIZE alot of IGBOS in the East.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by ambr055i: 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
When I just enter Facebook then omon I dey get whiteys plenty; Scotland, US, Australia, Spain, Canada, I fine small with my dimple that got them attracted. They were sending me cash then my mind never matured reach marriage that would have been a better plan. Now to catch whitey they hard, the last one when suppose sponsor my master she was ready to book flight for me before hand na me tell her to calm down inorder not to appear desperate, all of a sudden she just reconcile with her ex husband na so she take forget me. Chai my village people.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by ArticleBeast: 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
Godons1:

Both in the North and EAST. It will amaze you that, over 60% of Women in the EAST are MUSLIM. We were able to ISLAMIZE alot of IGBOS in the East.
You must think everybody is a tribalist or religious fanatic like you? At your age this is what you waste your youth doing. It is a pity that you are being brainwashed by some mallams, pastor, and politicians. I pray you don't die before you come to terms with the fact that you could be at least useful to your mother. Whether north, east, west, south or Muslim or Christian that is your business.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Godons1: 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
ArticleBeast:

You must think everybody is a tribalist or religious fanatic like you? At your age this is what you waste your youth doing. It is a pity that you are being brainwashed by some mallams, pastor, and politicians. I pray you don't die before you come to terms with the fact that you could be at least useful to your mother. Whether north, east, west, south or Muslim or Christian that is your business.

Trash. My coment pain this man well.
When the thing pain Una, you begin to preach about Tribalist. Yet, you call other parts of Nigeria, Zoo
. grin cheesy grin grin grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by ArticleBeast: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
Godons1:

Trash. My coment pain this man well.
When the thing pain Una, you begin to preach about Tribalist. Yet, you call other parts of Nigeria, Zoo
. grin cheesy grin grin grin
K

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by dre11(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by JaneYave(f): 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
Everyone has a way they love. I say no more

2 Likes

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Stewart883(m): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
Wow congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife / 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.