Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue (24059 Views)

My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) / Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. / Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue by bigcasava1(m): 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
blazesam:
You hear buruku buruku, mehn it scary but honestly hmmmm, when you gather that courage you find it easy.

I discovered it festive and everybody want to travel home, the speed this guy's use in flying with those Bose boat, it will make you cry, feels like a ready capsize... Imagine a car in wooden ferry and you on it !. I pray you enter a single trip like that.
that small water na im u deh talk, when you come bayelsa wetin you go talk.

2 Likes

Re: My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue by thatsleepboy1: 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
Aileexa1:

V for va...
gi
Re: My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue by Sirmuel1(m): 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
Which M7 power be that? The camera is trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue by Peacebeuntoyouu: 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Nothing special, dirty water, dirty wooden decks, dirty beaches, insecure area, smells of poverty in the air

It's a 1 star rating from me, if I could give it zero star I would.

cheesy cheesy
Guy you dey vex oh

1 Like

Re: My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue by HelpYourself(m): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
This thread made me laugh

The comments alone are golden

@the Op you tried my brother you shared your adventures with us and we are so grateful

Don't take their criticisms hard they are just having fun as always smiley
What did you go to buru to do?

Are you a contractor ?

1 Like

Re: My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue by judetov2(m): 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
my state
Re: My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue by Hearme(m): 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
The state or local government can invest and make those boats better and safer. This could attract more visitors to the area. Enjoy your Christmas OP.
Re: My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue by SeriouslySense(m): 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy nice, it is something, i wish we were more positive and willing to make things improve rather than complaining.

1 Like

Re: My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue by Biingoo: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
SimplyFacts:
If I allow those boats carry my car, make I bend. I no fit play with HBP grin

Maybe na the water dem dey use make burukutu angry

If you know, you know tongue
Lmfao

1 Like

Re: My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue by Originalsly: 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
Interesting.... keep posting.... add more details. Where is Buruku?.... how you got there from where?...where are you getting on board the boat?... how long is the trip across or upriver?... how much it cost?....is the place a small village?..... lots of tourists?.... what they do?... farm?..fish?.... how long was your tour?.... where did you stay?... how was accommodation?.... what other choices?.... cost?whatever pics you post... add a little info about it.
Yes your camera is not one of the best.... but the pics are good enough to make your thread interesting.... doesn't matter if you used iphone12..... bad belly people will find a reason to discourage you. Don't allow the bad bellies and foreign minded people to get you down.... afterall.... we need to learn more about our country... we can tour local... wayyyy too many places we know absolutely nothing about. Following.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue by pegix(m): 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Nothing special, dirty water, dirty wooden decks, dirty beaches, insecure area, smells of poverty in the air

bad camera come spoilt it all embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
blazesam:
You hear buruku buruku, mehn it scary but honestly hmmmm, when you gather that courage you find it easy.

I discovered it festive and everybody want to travel home.

Op these boats carrying cars do they have engines or they are paddle
Re: My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue by kingemek(m): 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
MyGeneration:
Imagine the potentials if Nigeria had an igbo president and he dredges the benue and Niger rivers opening up trading in that region.

Then he unites Nigeria and Niger republic together into one country.

Nigeria will be unstoppable
YOU JUST SPOKE THE PLAN OF JUBRIL
Re: My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue by Psalmy2cute(m): 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Bro grin grin no kill me with laugh this morning

1 Like

Re: My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue by Wartsnigeria: 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
Everytime I visit areas like this, I just hate GEJ for not developing his own area, even the PH to bonny bridge he promised he failed. All politicians are same.

1 Like

Re: My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue by omooba969(m): 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
blazesam:
. It your country, atleast just be proud of it

Continue to be proud of nonsense ok.

Nonsense and Buratai

1 Like

Re: My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue by descarado: 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
The camera......
Re: My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue by MediMedi(m): 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
This is not tour abeg.....anyway my E63 camera clear pass your infinix whatever
Re: My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue by Naijaarchive(m): 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
6000 years for your phone maker
Re: My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue by gustav25: 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
blazesam:
. It your country, atleast just be proud of it

To dash you slap dey hungry me ... So because Na your country make person eat shit ? Na your type dey come here compare brt bus to Dubai
Re: My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue by okooloyun1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
I have been there too...
Re: My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue by Yankee101: 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
No life vests, nothing?

It's like having sex everyday without protection with unknown people

1 Like

Re: My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue by CaIIMeAthena(f): 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
blazesam:
water is scary
what is scary here?
If you sail through the gulf of guinea (Akwa ibom enroute cameroun) and you come across the raging storm and the violent waves with no land in sight.
That's an ocean I'm talking about but yours here is just a river
Re: My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue by CaIIMeAthena(f): 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
mayklef:
Op next time u wanna tour and share ur experience, please n please make use of a good camera, this your phone camera dat snaps like Nokia C1 no follow abegi
the thing just spoil my eyes embarassed
Re: My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue by JONSYN7154: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
blazesam:

I discovered it festive and everybody want to travel home, the speed this guy's use in flying with those Bose boat, it will make you cry, feels like a ready capsize... Imagine a car in wooden ferry and you on it !. I pray you enter a single trip like that.
proud to be Benue.
Re: My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue by Fmghewzy(m): 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
MyGeneration:
Imagine the potentials if Nigeria had an igbo president and he dredges the benue and Niger rivers opening up trading in that region.

Then he unites Nigeria and Niger republic together into one country.

Nigeria will be unstoppable

This is possible, you can work hard to be that person,I am yoruba oo but I honestly wish west africans for once in our fuvking life, work together and develop our region.

I dream of a United west Africa.
Re: My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
Oyel rich region grin
Re: My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue by blazesam(m): 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
mayklef:
Op next time u wanna tour and share ur experience, please n please make use of a good camera, this your phone camera dat snaps like Nokia C1 no follow abegi
you can't compare my phone camera , Gionee m7 power has a strong camera. I took those pictures around 6:50pm and much after I could not upload them in it best quality, natural and forced me to reduce it quality so it won't be more than 250kb. Na my fault?
Re: My Tour Of Buruku, A Portion Of River Benue by blazesam(m): 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
ArrewaDrugGang:

Op these boats carrying cars do they have engines or they are paddle
it has an engine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians In China Cry Out, Drug Traffickers Are Robbing Us Of Privileges / Sudan: Update On The Evacuation Of Nigerians - Air Force, Air Peace On Standby / Lagos Airport Police Arrest Passenger Smoking Aboard Arik Air Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.