Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,877 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? (2355 Views)

I Can Not Be The Only Guy That Does This. / I Think I'm The Only Guy That Doesn't Like Sex At All!!!! / The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by Goodmarlian: 5:55am On Dec 24, 2020
All my life I have never payed for sex I see guys that pay for sex as people with low self esteem why pay her after giving her orgasms?is that not cheating?
,luckily for me i mostly meet women who just want to fvck for fun.
I will never pay for sex all my life.

14 Likes

Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by Dliquidmetal(m): 6:09am On Dec 24, 2020
Lol people don normalize that shit and na bullshit to me,how I go pay in other to stress myself again grin waste of time and resources. Never done that shit and never will.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by phorget(m): 6:10am On Dec 24, 2020
Goodmarlian:
All my life I have never payed for sex I see guys that pay for sex as people with low self esteem why pay her after giving her orgasms?is that not cheating?

Thou shall not pay for olosho when you are both enjoying each other. To the simps that will do everything just to get inbetween a lady's leg I say shame on them!

6 Likes

Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by Bornu1stSon(m): 6:30am On Dec 24, 2020
Conji never hold u b4 wen your gf is not around

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by Skmoda360(m): 6:34am On Dec 24, 2020
Bornu1stSon:
Which konji? Paid for sex?... that's some bullshit though I have done it before but I will never do it again cuz I have realise way back that men lose both ways.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by ufotty2001: 6:44am On Dec 24, 2020
I rather pay for a sex than to keep a woman in a relationship..

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by decatalyst(m): 6:50am On Dec 24, 2020
Goodmarlian:

I hate that shit with passion!

If someone I am into ask me for anything after a good round, then, you just cut ur own ticket ni yen!

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by Fuckhypocrite: 6:53am On Dec 24, 2020
Lol Mrnippleslover come and see ur opponent!

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by uthlaw: 6:54am On Dec 24, 2020
Bornu1stSon:
person no de get 1 or 2 girlfriend...one maybe on her period when you are endowed!
Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by Cubana05: 6:57am On Dec 24, 2020
I laugh, what about the money you dash your girlfriend for transport after sex?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 24, 2020
Goodmarlian:
You pay in one way or another. The only type that irritates me is when a guy goes to a brothel to pick a confirmed public hoe then pay her to fvck her publicly recognized puna. Gosh, I don't know how most men behave. They have no love/regards for their body at all.

5 Likes

Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 24, 2020
ufotty2001:

Your choice and your money, but as far as I'm concerned, I can never give my shishi or penny to any woman just to dig her hole, never and never

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:57am On Dec 24, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
Lol
Mrnippleslover come and see ur opponent!

anytime I see posts like this, I just laugh.

sex is never free. u must pay something; something must drop from ur picket, wallet, account, etc.
and I always advise people say make dem do away with free sex... but u know, some go wan prove smart, streetwise, boss, etc. smiley

people who say they don't pay for sex are lying to themselves.

well, I like seeing people deceive demselves once in a while sha. it's one of the things that add spice to life for me.. grin

na real opponent him be true true. grin grin grin

I hail u, gee.

12 Likes

Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by Fuckhypocrite: 8:02am On Dec 24, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

sex is never free, u must pay something; something must drop from ur picket, wallet, account, etc.
and I always advise people say make dem do away with free sex... but u know, some go wan prove smart, streetwise, boss, etc. smiley

well, I like seeing people deceive demselves once in a while sha. it's one of the things that add spice to life for me.. grin

I hail u, gee.
No shaking
Assurance cover you!

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
No shaking Assurance cover you!

I hail u, gee.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by Tomilola360: 8:22am On Dec 24, 2020
you are such a lucky guy.
keep doing what you know how to do best. grin grin grin
Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by BlessedNuel: 8:24am On Dec 24, 2020
The matter wey dey on ground so...e heavy for mouth
Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 24, 2020
I'd rather pay for sex than keep these vagina people as girlfriend A.K.A farm toolz

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by paulolee(m): 9:23am On Dec 24, 2020
is not that bad na...jus like paying to get satisfaction
Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by Kondomatic(m): 9:57am On Dec 24, 2020
Goodmarlian:
Paying for sex in what way please?

If you mean bleeping a confirm prostitute, call girl, runs girl or whatever, I find that disgusting. I can't even hang out in places that prostitutes hang around

But it you mean paying your girlfriend for sex then it's a different case. Most of the times you give your girlfriend money for her problems, you're indirectly paying for sex. Shey unah talk say nah only sex women dey offer? Tor, anytime you give your girl money, you dey pay her for wetin she offer.

Though sometimes guys do intentionally pay for sex, it makes dumping the girl easier with a clearer conscience.

She was paid well for her services so nothing to pity her for.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by Drella(m): 10:12am On Dec 24, 2020
2k instagram foreign followers for sale
Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by fiyinfoluwa29093: 10:15am On Dec 24, 2020
Lol
Mrnippleslover come and see ur opponent!

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by smartsexy(m): 10:19am On Dec 24, 2020
I concur with u abeg! Who woman/girl friend epp?

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by Dliquidmetal(m): 10:20am On Dec 24, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

sex is never free. u must pay something; something must drop from ur picket, wallet, account, etc.

I hail u, gee.
speak for your self man,you dont expect everyone to do things from your kinda perspective. Someone talked about transport fare lol,I dont date girls that even need transport fare and I dont also date girls that ask for urgent 2k.

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by Happyguy201: 10:23am On Dec 24, 2020
I rather pay for sex get straight to the point and be done with it than to keep a gf that will drain me financially in the name of Relationship

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:37am On Dec 24, 2020
Dliquidmetal:
speak for your self man,you dont expect everyone to do things from your kinda perspective. Someone talked about transport fare lol,I dont date girls that even need transport fare and I dont also date girls that ask for urgent 2k.

stay blessed, bossman. ✌
Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by Jerkbaba: 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
Goodmarlian:
u a fool. I know ur one of those simps. There's no way you fvuck naija girl without spending a dime. As for me, I'll rather pay for the sex & disappear than to put woman in my house to live with me. Woman too get plenty wahala! angry
Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by sacajawea: 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
Goodmarlian:
I see guys that pay for sex as people with low self esteem why pay her after giving her orgasms?is that not cheating?
So all your Politicians and Big men have low self Esteem?
Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by Goodmarlian: 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
Jerkbaba:
u a fool. I know ur one of those simps. There's no way you fvuck naija girl without spending a dime. As for me, I'll rather pay for the sex & disappear than to put woman in my house to live with me. Woman too get plenty wahala! angry

A man who pays for sex and the one who doesn't who is a simp ? It's a pity most of you don't even know what a simp means all na cruise. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only Guy Who Hates Paying For Sex? by Goodmarlian: 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
sacajawea:

So all your Politicians and Big men have low self Esteem?

Yes of course,low self esteem knows no social class ,you are paying to compensate for something you are lacking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Things A Lady Will Tell You When She Likes You / Lady Was Kissing And Romancing A Dog With Passion Because Of Money: Video / Someone Tell This Hoe Datboredberry I Don’t Want Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.