Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers (13366 Views)

Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically / Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) / Nina Recovers Instagram Account Days After Being Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by LegendVibes: 6:48am On Dec 24, 2020
Singer D’banj has recovered his Instagram account after it was hacked, Igbere TV reports.

The 40-year-old told his followers that his account was hacked from December 17 to December 22 on Wednesday.

“My people, a big thank you for all for the support so far, the calls and messages are deeply appreciated.

“My account was hacked by scrupulous people. I will like to give a big thumbs up to my technical team in conjunction with @csa.global and the @facebook team who worked tirelessly to retrieve my account,” he wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJHPBFlDhtl/?igshid=1hntmw4z2qu3s

He also told his followers to ignore any direct message they might have received.

Another singer Made Kuti, son of Afrobeat singer Femi Anikulapo-Kuti also announced that his Instagram account had been hacked on December 22.

1 Like

Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by vibre: 6:59am On Dec 24, 2020
Mumu people busy hacking instagram account instead of hacking bank account. Imagine if it was his bank account they hacked from 17-22 December? By now merriment for dey everywhere for boys. Nonsense

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by Cubana05: 7:04am On Dec 24, 2020
That's a good one
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by dominique(f): 7:17am On Dec 24, 2020
Scrupulous people ke?

7 Likes

Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by Cholls(m): 7:47am On Dec 24, 2020
dominique:
Scrupulous people ke?
my sister lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 24, 2020
D'banj don reach 40
Wow
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:38am On Dec 24, 2020
Ohhh okay,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by Olufela30: 8:57am On Dec 24, 2020
Abi D'banj wan use am run employment !??

As money nr dae Lagos...
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by money121(m): 9:26am On Dec 24, 2020
Ok
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by Enudapan: 9:27am On Dec 24, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Dbanj the main odogwu

2 Likes

Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by Benards(m): 9:28am On Dec 24, 2020
As today just be like this, better news no go hit frontpage today.. The earlier the better, make i kukuma save data for tomorrow...
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by ofiko123(m): 9:28am On Dec 24, 2020
Congratulations to him..
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by UnbanEbenezar: 9:29am On Dec 24, 2020
I thank God for being a hacker.
I don't hack accounts to use it and scam, rather I hack accounts of the ladies I date to uncover their secrets
Hacking has saved me from being a simp and helped me escape traps by the devilish naija women we have nowadays

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by PAWG(m): 9:29am On Dec 24, 2020
Bangalee toh bad. I bin dey enjoy this guy songs those days sha

1 Like

Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by visijo(m): 9:29am On Dec 24, 2020
If you call her and she starts speaking English my brother end the call she is next to a guy whom she is trying to impress.
������

1 Like

Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by BigBrother9ja: 9:29am On Dec 24, 2020
angry
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by ATEAMS: 9:30am On Dec 24, 2020
Hackers from within

Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by lekki1444: 9:30am On Dec 24, 2020
not like he was using the account for anything groundbreaking. all he does is post pictures of his weird fashion sense lol

3 Likes

Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by HonKong: 9:30am On Dec 24, 2020
It's okay
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by TopProMade339: 9:31am On Dec 24, 2020
N
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:32am On Dec 24, 2020
#BringBackTundeEdnut

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by EmekaBlue(m): 9:32am On Dec 24, 2020
Facebook team wey own Instagram worked tirelessly grin

Hacker na bad guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:32am On Dec 24, 2020
There is hunger in this country what will they benefit in. That
He should just activate 2factr authentication to his Instagram account

With that account is secured

2 Likes

Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by BigDawsNet: 9:33am On Dec 24, 2020
Hackers in a movie be like

Typing..... "lasdkfjhehdfvjdkfhier dhghtwoief ghih egjiufye r" cool

I'm in. grin

1 Like

Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by NewLogicalMind: 9:33am On Dec 24, 2020
smiley
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by Legalcriminal: 9:34am On Dec 24, 2020
Ediots dem mate dey hack better stuff we dey turn dem millionaire na one useless Instagram dem do hack shioor

UnbanEbenezar:
I don't hack accounts to use it and scam, rather I hack accounts of the ladies I date to uncover their secrets
Hacking has saved me from being a simp and helped me escape traps by the devilish naija women we have nowadays
Can you hack a WhatsApp for me ??

1 Like

Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by GodWrites: 9:36am On Dec 24, 2020
Cubana05:
That's a good one

You don't sound smart, probably the reason you're still broke.

If you gain access to a celebrity's social handle, it's almost synonymous to hacking a bank account.

From his inbox, you can pull some rich contacts that you can manipulate and cash out.

You can find some information which you can use to blackmail the celebrity for money.

If you're not educated and wise, you wouldn't succeed in the scamming business.

Even though I don't support such means, I still give them respect cause it takes wisdom to scam.

It takes smartest!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:37am On Dec 24, 2020
Ransom paid

This is a form if kidnapping grin

1 Like

Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by Olam09(m): 9:38am On Dec 24, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
Will you help me hack my bae account?
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by UnbanEbenezar: 9:38am On Dec 24, 2020
Legalcriminal:
Ediots dem mate dey hack better stuff we dey turn dem millionaire na one useless Instagram dem do hack shioor

Can you hack a WhatsApp for me ??
I used to but it was blocked.
what you can only do now to monitor the person's WhatsApp is to use WhatsApp Web on your computer/smartphone and scan the barcode from her WhatsApp and then you'll be reading her messages from the comfort of your home.
I guess you're familiar with this one already?
Olam09:

Will you help me hack my bae account?
Facebook and I'll guess her password after going through her profile if her password is too strong to guess I'll use phishing (software created by programmers) and send her a link and once she clicks it all her details would be openly displayed to me but currently my laptop is down, till I get a new one
Re: D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers by Chirowman(m): 9:40am On Dec 24, 2020
Good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] / Kefee (brainamah) And Her Husband Alec / Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.