Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar (23238 Views)

Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) / "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu / Buhari Mourns Late Aisha Lemu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
Is there anything useful to learn about an Islamic scholar?
Many Islamic scholars helped in the fundamental teachings and research of mathematics, science, medicine and astronomy. Honestly, u need to learn more before u embarass yourself in the eyes of knowledgeable, learnt fellows.
Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 26, 2020
Farid24224:

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) did not sexually devour no one...You can't just go to the internet and search about the Hadiths or verses...You have to read it in the Qur'an for full understanding and may you be forgiven for you did not know...

Pervertprophet always says what's true. I learn a lot from his posts.
grin

Na Internet invent this one again
grin
Was the internet invented in the 7th century when Muhammad companions wrote this down.

For one to be a Muslim. He or she has to learn to lie on behalf of Muhammad.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدٌ، أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامٌ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ كُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ عِنْدَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَكَانَ لِي صَوَاحِبُ يَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي، فَكَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِذَا دَخَلَ يَتَقَمَّعْنَ مِنْهُ، فَيُسَرِّبُهُنَّ إِلَىَّ فَيَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي‏.‏
Narrated `Aisha:

I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for `Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fath-ul-Bari page 143, Vol.13)

Sahih al-Bukhari 6130
In-book : Book 78, Hadith 157
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 8, Book 73, Hadith 151

Hadith
وَحَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ بْنُ حُمَيْدٍ، أَخْبَرَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّزَّاقِ، أَخْبَرَنَا مَعْمَرٌ، عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، عَنْ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم تَزَوَّجَهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ سَبْعِ سِنِينَ وَزُفَّتْ إِلَيْهِ وَهِيَ بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ وَلُعَبُهَا مَعَهَا وَمَاتَ عَنْهَا وَهِيَ بِنْتُ ثَمَانَ عَشْرَةَ ‏.‏
A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

Sahih Muslim 1422 c
In-book : Book 16, Hadith 83
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 8, Hadith 3311  

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ يَحْيَى، أَخْبَرَنَا عَبْدُ الْعَزِيزِ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ، عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّهَا كَانَتْ تَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ عِنْدَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَتْ وَكَانَتْ تَأْتِينِي صَوَاحِبِي فَكُنَّ يَنْقَمِعْنَ مِنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَتْ فَكَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يُسَرِّبُهُنَّ إِلَىَّ ‏.‏
A'isha reported that she used to play with dolls in the presence of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and when her playmates came to her they left (the house) because they felt shy of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), whereas Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) sent them to her.

Sahih Muslim 2440 a
In-book : Book 44, Hadith 117
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 31, Hadith 5981
Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Farid24224(m): 9:13am On Dec 26, 2020
JimaeChinko:

Pervertprophet always says what's true. I learn a lot from his posts.
grin

Na Internet invent this one again
grin
Was the internet invented in the 7th century when Muhammad companions wrote this down.

For one to be a Muslim. He or she has to learn to lie on behalf of Muhammad.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدٌ، أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامٌ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ كُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ عِنْدَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَكَانَ لِي صَوَاحِبُ يَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي، فَكَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِذَا دَخَلَ يَتَقَمَّعْنَ مِنْهُ، فَيُسَرِّبُهُنَّ إِلَىَّ فَيَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي‏.‏
Narrated `Aisha:

I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for `Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fath-ul-Bari page 143, Vol.13)

Sahih al-Bukhari 6130
In-book : Book 78, Hadith 157
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 8, Book 73, Hadith 151

Hadith
وَحَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ بْنُ حُمَيْدٍ، أَخْبَرَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّزَّاقِ، أَخْبَرَنَا مَعْمَرٌ، عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، عَنْ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم تَزَوَّجَهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ سَبْعِ سِنِينَ وَزُفَّتْ إِلَيْهِ وَهِيَ بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ وَلُعَبُهَا مَعَهَا وَمَاتَ عَنْهَا وَهِيَ بِنْتُ ثَمَانَ عَشْرَةَ ‏.‏
A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

Sahih Muslim 1422 c
In-book : Book 16, Hadith 83
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 8, Hadith 3311  

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ يَحْيَى، أَخْبَرَنَا عَبْدُ الْعَزِيزِ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ، عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّهَا كَانَتْ تَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ عِنْدَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَتْ وَكَانَتْ تَأْتِينِي صَوَاحِبِي فَكُنَّ يَنْقَمِعْنَ مِنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَتْ فَكَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يُسَرِّبُهُنَّ إِلَىَّ ‏.‏
A'isha reported that she used to play with dolls in the presence of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and when her playmates came to her they left (the house) because they felt shy of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), whereas Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) sent them to her.

Sahih Muslim 2440 a
In-book : Book 44, Hadith 117
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 31, Hadith 5981
Hahaha where do you get..... those? The internet ? Go read and understand the Hadith luv, not just to go copy and paste TOXIC here... Haha
Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 26, 2020
Farid24224:

Hahaha where do you get..... those? The internet ? Go read and understand the Hadith luv, not just to go copy and paste TOXIC here... Haha

Stop making yourself look stupid online.
Anyone who is a proper Muslim knows these can all be found in the authentic hadiths.
Hahahaha! You are beginning to make yourself look embarrassing immediately anyone goes to the Muslim hadiths and see all these. To even think you would outrightly deny them even when the references were clearly placed tells something far more dangerous about the average Muslim mindset about their religion. If you had a healthy logical reasoning capacity. As a sane human. You would first be embarrassed that someone you call a prophet would act these ways but what do we have- a conscience so smeared that you would go to great lengths to tell lies denying what's in your own book. They find their prophet so embarrassing that they flat out tell lies to cover up his embarrassing details as recorded by his companions in the hadiths.
Re: Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 16, 2021
Farid24224:

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) did not sexually devour no one...You can't just go to the internet and search about the Hadiths or verses...You have to read it in the Qur'an for full understanding and may you be forgiven for you did not know...

Can you explain Qu'ran 33:50 using the Tafsirs by Islamic Scholar?

What did Muhammad do that lead to him revealing Qu'ran 33:50 as a revelation from Allah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital / Nigerian Troops Rout Terrorists In Benisheikh And Konduga / Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.