Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Wrong Timing, LASTMA Why? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wrong Timing, LASTMA Why? (351 Views)

N50m Saga: LASTMA Topshot In A Mess, As Residents Beg EFCC, Others To Probe Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrong Timing, LASTMA Why? by Ouchbabe(f): 8:26am On Dec 24, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders, compliments of the season.
I'm going to make my post brief and straight to the point. On Monday 21st, my husband was driving along Law school in VI Lagos and his vehicle developed a fault in the middle of the road. While he was trying to move the car to the side of the road, viam! LASTMA men surrounded him. As he was trying to explain that the car just broke down, they have started anchoring the car to a towing van. Before he could say Jack, they took him to their office. Las Las #25,000 comot for his account.
Fast forward to Wednesday, he went to Trade fair to make a delivery, there was heavy traffic, it was around 6pm and he needed to come back to island. He saw many drivers following one way and he joined them(I blamed him) and viam! LASTMA and Police combo. Long story cut short, #20,000 comot.
In summary, if you are one of those LASTMA and you are reading this, just know you have deprived my children their Christmas flexing.
I'm so sad now, the Christmas won't go again as planned, the #45, 000 would have gone a long way in spicing up the Christmas celebration. Hope my children will understand.
Nevertheless I'm grateful for life. Life continues
Have a beautiful celebration
Re: Wrong Timing, LASTMA Why? by paulgabrielz: 8:36am On Dec 24, 2020
Ouchbabe:
Good morning Nairalanders, compliments of the season.
I'm going to make my post brief and straight to the point. On Monday 21st, my husband was driving along Law school in VI Lagos and his vehicle developed a fault in the middle of the road. While he was trying to move the car to the side of the road, viam! LASTMA men surrounded him. As he was trying to explain that the car just broke down, they have started anchoring the car to a towing van. Before he could say Jack, they took him to their office. Las Las #25,000 comot for his account.
Fast forward to Wednesday, he went to Trade fair to make a delivery, there was heavy traffic, it was around 6pm and he needed to come back to island. He saw many drivers following one way and he joined them(I blamed him) and viam! LASTMA and Police combo. Long story cut short, #20,000 comot.
In summary, if you are one of those LASTMA and you are reading this, just know you have deprived my children their Christmas flexing.
I'm so sad now, the Christmas won't go again as planned, the #45, 000 would have gone a long way in spicing up the Christmas celebration. Hope my children will understand.
Nevertheless I'm grateful for life. Life continues
Have a beautiful celebration
lagos the city of the lawless grin

1 Like

Re: Wrong Timing, LASTMA Why? by Jamatips: 8:44am On Dec 24, 2020
Wahala be like bicycle...

1 Like

Re: Wrong Timing, LASTMA Why? by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 24, 2020
he saw others pasing one way..nd he followed.

you are lucky his vehicle ws not impounded and put up for auction.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Took Wode Maya On A Tour Of The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi / Father,mother,brother,sister,uncle. / Nigerian Pastor And Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.