Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,408 members, 7,781,187 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:22 AM

Will You Trust 2021 Predictions? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will You Trust 2021 Predictions? (870 Views)

Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? / Should You Trust Your Religious Leader At All Times? / Who Do You Trust? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Trust 2021 Predictions? by MT: 8:27am On Dec 24, 2020
With all the predictions by our religious leaders that fell flat on their faces in 2020, will you trust any predictions from them in 2021 ?

1 Like

Re: Will You Trust 2021 Predictions? by blackpanthar: 8:35am On Dec 24, 2020
MT:
With all the predictions by our religious leaders that fell flat on their faces in 2020, will you trust any predictions from them in 2021 ?

Such arrogance from your mouth.... How many religious leaders do you know.

Even poju oyemade accurately predicted what will happen in 2020 in his cross over service

Many others too.

We all knew 2020 was the beginning of something unprecedented and new but didnt think it would be a virus.

So if you will not wise up and speak into your 2021 for your own self and for your own sake and be your own personal Prophet.... Then that's your waterloo.

Bible says "you shall have what you say" not what a pastor says but what you use your clay mouth to say.

Closed mouth, closed destiny.

Lest I forget
Missimelda01 merry Christmas o

1 Like

Re: Will You Trust 2021 Predictions? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:39am On Dec 24, 2020
The kinds of things you children trust eh!

1 Like

Re: Will You Trust 2021 Predictions? by Gospelpreacher1: 8:43am On Dec 24, 2020
You don't even need any Prophecy or predictions to know what the times hold..
The Bible has everything you need to know about the times..

These are Heavy Perilous times. Let no one Deceive, the times are filled with earth shaking events! Don't be Suprised to see people asking for 2020 to come back due to the events in 2021. The Scriptures must be Fulfilled.

There will Great and Grave Shakings all over the world. JESUS Christ is Coming and Before He snatches his own away, these things are bound to Happen!

The good news is that for those who Accept JESUS , Live for GOD and Have absolute Trust in GOD, you will see Goshen Live..

Those who Trust In GOD with all their Heart will bring Goshen..

1 Like

Re: Will You Trust 2021 Predictions? by MT: 8:57am On Dec 24, 2020
blackpanthar:

Such arrogance from your mouth.... How many religious leaders do you know.

Even poju oyemade accurately predicted what will happen in 2020 in his cross over service

Many others too.

We all knew 2020 was the beginning of something unprecedented and new but didnt think it would be a virus.

So if you will not wise up and speak into your 2021 for your own self and for your own sake and be your own personal Prophet.... Then that's your waterloo.

Bible says "you shall have what you say" not what a pastor says but what you use your clay mouth to say.

Closed mouth, closed destiny.

Lest I forget

Can you please provide a link to watch Poju Oyemade predicting Covid 19 for the year 2020 ?. I will really be interested in knowing such a wonderful man of God.
Re: Will You Trust 2021 Predictions? by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 24, 2020
MT:

Can you please provide a link to watch Poju Oyemade predicting Covid 19 for the year 2020 ?. I will really be interested in knowing such a wonderful man of God.
2021 will be just another year as more people will suffer and die because life is absurd.
Re: Will You Trust 2021 Predictions? by blackpanthar: 11:20am On Dec 24, 2020
MT:

Sir YouTube is your friend.

Sadly if you think its predictions that make a person a true man of God... Lol, even your JESUS predicted that Lazarus will not die and he died. Read your bible
Re: Will You Trust 2021 Predictions? by MT: 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
blackpanthar:

Sir YouTube is your friend.

Sadly if you think its predictions that make a person a true man of God... Lol, even your JESUS predicted that Lazarus will not die and he died. Read your bible

I couldnt see anything like that on YouTube, reason I asked you to point me to a specific website.

Moreso, you just blasphemed Jesus Christ. You even referred to him as "my" Jesus??. That was so demeaning!.

I couldnt see an
Re: Will You Trust 2021 Predictions? by missimelda01(f): 10:24am On Dec 25, 2020
blackpanthar:

Lest I forget

Merry Christmas blackpanthar smiley
How are you celebrating this year?
Re: Will You Trust 2021 Predictions? by Kobojunkie: 12:14am On Dec 26, 2020
MT:
There is a saying that goes, "Once beaten, twice shy". I see that saying no longer means much with most churchians, not even when God Himself made it clear that if the prophecy of any so-called prophet fails, such a person is not of Him.

1 Like

Re: Will You Trust 2021 Predictions? by blackpanthar: 3:55am On Dec 27, 2020
missimelda01:

Merry Christmas blackpanthar smiley
How are you celebrating this year?

Alone as usual.
Mask and sanitizer handy

I bought fake chicken(pumped chicken) angry

Anyway I drank garri on Christmas day.
Re: Will You Trust 2021 Predictions? by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:49am On Dec 27, 2020
Define prediction, predictions are not future events but, possible ones
Re: Will You Trust 2021 Predictions? by PastorandMentor(m): 6:40am On Dec 27, 2020
I'll say Shut......................

up
Re: Will You Trust 2021 Predictions? by Exmilitant(m): 6:43am On Dec 27, 2020
Spiritually, the year don't begin by January, it begins in September/October, all the events positive or negative that will play out next year has already been hatched since August.. So your dumb predictions is not gonna change what has been signed and sealed by the powers above.
Re: Will You Trust 2021 Predictions? by tobechi74: 6:43am On Dec 27, 2020
Some are contradictory

(1) (Reply)

If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? / Food For Thought / Reason For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.