Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) (41931 Views)

What Lekki, Lagos State Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / Worst Bridge In The World At Igwe Ito, Obi LGA In Benue State / Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Ever8090: 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
Arrewa:
land grabbers should stay away from north central!!

North Central has nothing in common with Nyamiris!

Niger state 80% muslim state with a Muslim governor... Sani Bello

Nasarawa is 75% muslim state with a Muslims governor... Abdullahi Sule.

Kogi is 65% muslims with a Muslim governor... Yahaya Bello.

Kwara is 70% muslim state with their Muslim governor Abdukrazak.

Benue is a 90% Christian country with a Christian governor Samuel Ortom.

Ipob jew extremist should stay away from north central!!

God bless northern Nigeria!!
oga!..Benue state is 100% Christian and has nothing to do with the North..thank you

7 Likes

Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Ever8090: 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
daleehat:

You mean Benue State under the watchful eyes of Gov ORTOM aka Fulani this Herdsmen that?? That state na agony, miserable and hopeless nahhh
I believe your life is more miserable and fill of agony not Benue thank you..

3 Likes

Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Food basket of the nation...

I haven't been there buh I've heard tales about the state..

Clueless governors.. 3 in every 5 boys are cultist.. the tiv tribe na ashawo be their work.. with N100 you fit go 3rounds.. don't know how true

N100 naira? I think I will be relocating....
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Depressed101: 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
COvo:
I currently serve here,Ushongo LGA. When it comes to food,mehn! This is one of the best places to live!
pls comfirm their level of promiscuity. There are stories Tiv husbands sometimes offer their wives as kola nut to guests, how true is that. Over grin shocked
Just curious
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Chamberlin1983(m): 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
[quote author=Omihanifa post=97381811]Benue State has a lot of potentials but Fulani herdsmen and their stupid governors ( both past and present) are hindering the growth and development of the state

Dear OP I even heard Guma is the most fertile local government in Nigeria ( one doesn't need fertiliser to support anything planted
Thats true. You can grow any type of crop in Guma. I am also an indigene of guma lga.
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Depressed101: 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
Beremx:
I served at Torkula and then Daudu towns both in Guma. When i was preparing to go back to Lagos after my youth service, I bought 35 tubers of yam at 100 naira each, a bag of garri and soybeans. No be small thing. Those people are blessed with food.
when was this?
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Depressed101: 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
assinozick042:
.i read almost all the comment and i can tell you that 95% of the comments are not true. Tiv people are the problem of themselves, if not because a thing or two what i will say here will shock you much, let me not say it
say it
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by trapper4L: 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
Think9ja:

Na all Nigerians vote Buhari?
No be Una say majority carries the vote?
I don live for Makurdi b4 so I know wetin I de talk.
Come Abuja here come see wetin Tiv girls de use their lives do. I never see one weh no be okpo or upcoming okpo.
you're just a fool bro. you hang around dirty cheap hoes and generalize that all benue girls have the same personality , i weep for your knowledge. your type na hin dey call every young boy living life a fraudster.

2 Likes

Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by damilare442: 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
Arrewa:

Were where did you get the data? How is Nasarawa and Kwara state made up of 75% and 70% muslim population respectively?

Child of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
Mvena:

Na true oo but abeg I no be ashawo. Next time just talk say half of them
grin grin grin grin

Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by pillarmaria(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
COvo:
I currently serve here,Ushongo LGA. When it comes to food,mehn! This is one of the best places to live!
I served in Ushongo too.... Stayed in Lessel for few weeks before moving down to Ihugh town.
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
onomhoale:
Benue state sweet no be small, from Otukpa branch, I enter Ipiga, Efekwo, Ede, I come back proceed to otukpo, I finish for otukpo, I come zoom off go ugbokolo, I round up my waka for makurdi. One unforgettable language I hear for otukpo Nah when one babe say the bed wey dey the hotel room I lodge too talk. This bed too talk... � � �
wetin been the make the bed talk? grin

1 Like

Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by pillarmaria(m): 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
Mvena:

Abeg no be all Tiv be Ashawo na
Don't mind the ignorant boy.
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by pillarmaria(m): 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Swit18:

hmmmmmm from how you sound, it tells the kind of person you are, am proudly a Benue tiv girl and I have met exceptional girls like me too who are good responsibilities ladies too, so if you find any girl easy, makes you a easy person.
. Kwase Dedoo don't mind the ignorant guy

1 Like

Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by shiki(m): 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
COvo:

You are in LGA then ...enjoy yourself bro, make sure you take orange stem to your state oo
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
Depressed101:
pls comfirm their level of promiscuity. There are stories Tiv husbands sometimes offer their wives as kola nut to guests, how true is that. Over grin shocked
Just curious

Make Tiv man use cutlass for you first then you will learn not to play with his wife in the afterlife grin

Ask anybody who has lived in and know Benue well grin

One Tiv man Mr Sugh attacked and killed a white man with a machete in Makurdi many years ago for having an affair with his Filipina girlfriend with whom he had an ongoing serious relationship with.
This is girlfriend oh! not even Wife grin grin
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Moventist: 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
Arrewa:

All These second class Muslim

Plateau has more than 90% Christian and is in North Central

Nasarawa has 13 LGAs only three are dominated by Muslims the remaining 10 are larly Christians : take from Akwanga to Obi, Kokona to karu. Where are the Muslims in Nasarawa state ?

FCT is in North Central and has almost 70% Christian population. Little wonder, all the political parties only gives Christians the sole Senate candidatures

Benue is more than 95 percent Christians

Kogi is having about 40% Christian population

Christian population in Niger is more than 35%

I don't know of kwara but I believe it has more than 25% Christian population

Falsehood don't thrive in North Central

We the people of North Central, Christians or Muslims have suffered alot in the hands of Fulanis

1 Like

Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Prolific007(m): 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
Arrewa:

Point of correction Benue state is 100% christians and it is a taboo to be a head slammer or muslim over here. Any muslim you see migrated here and is not from the Tiv tribe

1 Like

Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Prolific007(m): 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Food basket of the nation...

I haven't been there buh I've heard tales about the state..

Clueless governors.. 3 in every 5 boys are cultist.. the tiv tribe na ashawo be their work.. with N100 you fit go 3rounds.. don't know how true

Hypocrite of the highest order, please tell me which state in Nigeria lacks any one in the social vices you highlighted above since it is by dragging other tribes that is your hobby. Shey you get sister's ma or you no get gals for your tribes wey the do ashawo??
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by usmanbaba(m): 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
[quote author=Prolific007 post=97865541]

Point of correction Benue state is 100% christians and it is a taboo to be a head slammer or muslim over here. Any muslim you see migrated here and is not from the Tiv tribe[/quo
Where are you living the Agatu's Muslim?
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Prolific007(m): 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
Think9ja:
One of the poorest states in Nigeria.
And guess what? They are the so called food basket of the nation.

Whenever anybody tells you farming is the way forward, ask him to explain why Benue state
houses some of the poorest folks and keeps regressing.

I only opened this thread because I thought you wanted to tell us about the new "kwase" you fuvked. But alas, I was "amakad"

Tiv people and fvck are like Sodom and Gomorrah.

They start fvcking as soon as they are conceived. Yet, one obobo will go there and pick a wife. Tufiakwa!!!!

But wait, how did this make front page?

It's an irony to bear such a monika think9ja when it is the opposite you tend to portray. Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world so in essence you're also hail from one poverty-stricken state.

Tell me which tribe in Nigeria that does not have hallots or ashawo since you tend to localize it to just one when they're several randy men and promiscuous women running on a loose in every state in this country.
To say I be your papa I for don exchange you for sac of beans.... blôôdyfoool
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Prolific007(m): 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
Gozzzy:

I'm still waiting to see what Fulani hasn't destroyed in benue, in terms of food production, ever since they claimed to be the real owners of Benue state...... undecided undecided undecided

Is it every part of borno that Boko Haram has infested
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Prolific007(m): 12:09am On Jan 09, 2021
Aflix:
Mehn.....I got my eyes on Benue. Investment go too sweet for Benue

Yes o they're alot you could invest in, what we need is industrialization since they( aboki's and nyamiris) only come here to pack our foods and fruits rather than setting up a factories and the brain dead governors that have ruled in the past and currently have been on a stealing spree without thinking outside the box but prefer to milk the cow until the day it stops working
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Breezy90(m): 12:12am On Jan 09, 2021
skyplustk:
I did my nysc Orientation in Taraba, on my way back to Lagos we stopped somewhere around Benue and I bought a bucket of orange at d rate of #100 I was so surprised.
served in taraba too, sibre camp..funny thing is they all have good roads except kogi and some western roads.
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by ahmEenu(m): 12:13am On Jan 09, 2021
Prolific007:

Point of correction Benue state is 100% christians and it is a taboo to be a head slammer or muslim over here. Any muslim you see migrated here and is not from the Tiv tribe
na lie. That guy is wrong, same as u. Muslims that are benue born dey dere. Wtf
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Prolific007(m): 12:17am On Jan 09, 2021
merits:
Explore wetin? Let fulani come and meet you there,Benue is not safe.

Stop misleading people, is it the whole of borno that houses Boko Haram?

Benue is and would always be peaceful, just that some nonetity are hell bent on displacing the original inhabitants but God won't allow such
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Prolific007(m): 12:39am On Jan 09, 2021
Depressed101:
Just curious

There's no such thing existin' here just the fact that they're hospitable people and the men can offer you a place to lay your head and also give you one of his wife's wrapper to cover yourself or bath with as a sign of acceptance. Do not take someone's simplicity for stupidity.

1 Like

Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by Prolific007(m): 12:48am On Jan 09, 2021
[quote author=usmanbaba post=97865716][/quote]

Miniscule; they're just 2% even in the Idoma population. Now tell me how many Tiv or Igede people that are head slammers or muslims that you've come across.

Did you hear about the agatu massacre that year? That is the price you pay for making foolish decisions..as well as the guma people for yoking with the fulanis what did they get if not massacre too.
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by EmekaA125(m): 12:55am On Jan 09, 2021
Arrewa:

Benue is a 90% Christian state with a Christian governor Samuel Ortom.

This guy...... you like talking off-point. What's the correlation between what you wrote with the topic being discussed. Aboki
Re: What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) by classicfrank4u(m): 1:26am On Jan 09, 2021
Arrewa:

Benue is a 90% Christian state with a Christian governor Samuel Ortom.

Dude you're very childish!
Your comment reeks of stupidity..
What has all these rubbish you typed got to do with the comment you quoted?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location / Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) / Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.