Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist (49482 Views)

I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish / Re: I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by nnamdico82: 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
Fools
Lovethaa:
Earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6326669/think-boyfriend-fetish

Dear Valenciabaddie

We met at House on the rock lekki which is a petecostal church and after we got closer I revealed to you that my parents are celestial and I do go to thier church once in a while to which you answered "No problem "..

You even offered to follow me to the church whenever they have special programs and im invited.

Everyone knows that white garment churches makes use of white candles which I have explained to you that it has nothing to do with being fetish

Now the issue of this black soap ,you know very well that my sister is a cosmetologist, and she has been the one you go to for your cream, soap e.t.c since you met me

I took a friend to her shop so she can help her with a job and before I left she suggested I take Allafia black soap with me (Google that )
Recommending it for great skin glow
She gave me the soap and urged me to use it every night before I sleep for the first 7 days for effective results.

Last week Friday u were around and I forgot about the soap totally , by the time I remembered it was too late at night but I still rushed to the bath to make use of it ...

Then the next morning around 4am you're telling me you have to go home 'mmediately?.. I asked you why the sudden change of mind when you already told me you will be spending the week but u never answered, I was forced to drive u back home so early in the morning and I kept asking u if there was anything and u said no problem..

And since then u hardly reply my text or return my calls,I didn't pay attention to it cos I thought u are going through something and you'l let me know when you're better .

Only for me to read your post on Nairaland 3 days after... saying I'm too spiritual and I'm using black soap to bath at a specific time.

The fact that you couldn't talk about this with me was what annoyed me ,so u need public opinion to dictate your private life ??
I came to your house almost immediately only to find that you've told your sister and friend everything that was suppose to be between me and you

So its now you know that a jobless person should not be sending 100k to a woman ,but when I sent it u did not question me the source or try to return the money ,instead u showered me with thanks .

If u ask for money and I couldn't give you'll start complaining You asked I gave still problem. ...
It's your life anyways but pls stop bringing my name/story up on your post or with your friends and family

Because it's obvious you don't understand who you claim to be dating.., at 25 you're still clueless about life ..

you gave your friends who are obviously jealous of your relationship an avenue to decieve you ...

Now strange people coming to my mentions to say I'm a ritualist ..wow !!..
Yes I smashed your phone because Its from my ritual money ..very annoying ..

Anyways

I apologise for Everything...

This will be the first / last time I talk about this again...
:.

Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Obajemu(m): 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
The only generation of girls that have brain, nah our mama generation

You see this our generation girls, I swear we guys are in big mess
They are thieves
They are liars
They are fake
They can’t cook
They want free money, that’s why Gguys dey use them
They are roaming around with empty skull
In fact they are useless

Guy if you later reconcile with that girl I swear you will suffer for 1200 years amen

1 Like

Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by harmony75: 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
there's no smoke without fire �
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Eyoh01(m): 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
ThreadOwner:

You weren't scammed. She exploited your gullibility, stop acting with your DICK!

and you happen to know that precisely
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Chizzychinny: 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nazgul:
Relationships are just like marriages, it's filled with ups and downs, it's never perfect. However you choose to understand and settle your dispuits determines how long it will last.

She was wrong to have gone public without confronting you with her claims, and you on the other hand was wrong to slap her and smash her phone. Decisions we take as a result of anger are most likely going to be regretted.

What you guys need is to do is to sit down and talk things out...Just sort out yourselves, I believe everything would fine
Everything is now social media but it will be difficult for them to settle their differences
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by tarantino1: 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
Offpoint1:
All I see is here is one grown idiot with 2 different moniker to create a thread for the gullible ones to believe it.

Net clout chasing is a psychological problem that needs urgent attention.

If truly there are 2 grown up adults behind the 2 monickers.... Then it's pitiable.

You too get sense Bros

Na one person dey run both account. I've seen enough to draw that conclusion

1 Like

Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by tarantino1: 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
CaIIMeAthena:

lol the both of you are funny cheesy

How is it funny when they're actually the smartest in this thread?
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Coinbased: 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
How
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
Next2Bezee:

Where in both threads was it claimed that the dude beat his ex-gf? He only said that he smashed a phone he bought for her.

Why are some Nigerians like this? If there's not enough drama for some people, they're quick to make their own. Na wa o.

https://www.nairaland.com/6327932/he-slapped-face-smashed-phone

I created an harmless thread yesterday seeking advice without mentioning names or tagging any moniker, I didnt even think it could make front page .only for @ Lovethaa to drive to my house,harass my sister and forced me to delete the post when I couldn't delete or modify it he took my phone threw it away,i left him to go after my phone, he came after me saying I walked out on him and as we were arguing he gave me a slap.

I hope after reading the second thread slowly, you will actually see the drama and answer to your question.

Ciao
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by jomarick(m): 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
If you are trully not fetish, choose another time to use the black soap other than at a particular time.
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

Then you're a SIMP undecided

So if a woman tries to attack you with a knife...you won't fight back? (If so abeg greet my grandma for me, tell her I still love her)

Mind you...I never said I'll beat a woman for no reason (only if u lay ur hands on me, I go fight back bro...be it woman, man, old or young) I don't take shit bro...na do me, I do u...if u don't lay ur hands on me, I won't fight you

That's what we're saying...this modern society isn't fair to men....women can beat or molest men and go Scot free but opposite is the case for men...see the case of cossy and her fiance, cossy went Scot free, see the case of lil frosh and his girlfriend, nigga slept in jail for weeks undecided

Dear future wife...abeg no lay ur hands on me ooo or else na blue-black I go beat nonsense out of you

PEACE

SIMP na my middle name now. Uncle Alpha.

So if a woman tries to attack you with a knife...you won't fight back?

I don't get involved with such ladies in the first place. You only attract what you want. SIMPLE.

Mind you...I never said I'll beat a woman for no reason (only if u lay ur hands on me, I go fight back bro...be it woman, man, old or young) I don't take shit bro...na do me, I do u...if u don't lay ur hands on me, I won't fight you

Brother, if any daughter of any man make such attempt with me too, I will fight back but in this case, they are arguing according to the story and the guy slapped her. She didn't slap him according to the story.

If she slapped him, I will join him sef in returning the slap back for her.

If a woman doesn't attack you, don't ever attack first. SIMPLE and CLEAR.

That's what we're saying...this modern society isn't fair to men....women can beat or molest men and go Scot free but opposite is the case for men...see the case of cossy and her fiance, cossy went Scot free, see the case of lil frosh and his girlfriend, nigga slept in jail for weeks

The modern society is fair to men. Women can not beat and molest men and go scot free. The idiot or follow SIMP that was promoted from friendzone to current boyfriend had signed his dead warrant before they start dating.

Why will any man want to date a woman that attack/molest his follow men, it still beat my logic. We should wait until the current idiot (sorry boyfriend) come crying that cossy attack him and we will all remind him that the sign was there from the beginning and he should enjoy his molestation in peace.

Dear future wife...abeg no lay ur hands on me ooo or else na blue-black I go beat nonsense out of you

Please don't give her the opportunity in the first place. It should never happen and please you too out of anger don't beat her first.

Thanks
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by SpeedyHitman: 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
empressruky:
Wahala for you o. Lol
Wahala? See boy, I'm a peaceful guy!
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Depressed101: 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lovethaa:

Dear Valenciabaddie

We met at House on the rock lekki which is a petecostal church and after we got closer I revealed to you that my parents are celestial and I do go no in to thier church once in a while to which you answered "No problem "..

You even offered to follow me to the church whenever they have special programs and im invited.

Everyone knows that white garment churches makes use of white candles which I have explained to you that it has nothing to do with being fetish

Now the issue of this black soap ,you know very well that my sister is a cosmetologist, and she has been the one you go to for your cream, soap e.t.c since you met me

I took a friend to her shop so she can help her with a job and before I left she suggested I take Allafia black soap with me (Google that )
She gave me the soap and urged me to use it every night before I sleep for the first 7 days for effective results.

Last week Friday u were around and I forgot about the soap totally , by the time I remembered it was too late at night but I still rushed to the bath to make use of it ...

Then the next morning around 4am you're telling me you have to go home 'mmediately?.. I asked you why the sudden change of mind when you already told me you will be spending the week but u never answered, I was forced to drive u back home so early in the morning and I kept asking u if there was anything and u said no problem..

And since then u hardly reply my text or return my calls,I didn't pay attention to it cos I thought u are going through something and you'l let me know when you're better .

Only for me to read your post on Nairaland 3 days after... saying I'm too spiritual and I'm using black soap to bath at a specific time.

The fact that you couldn't talk about this with me was what annoyed me ,so u need public opinion to dictate your private life ??
I came to your house almost immediately only to find that you've told your sister and friend everything that was suppose to be between me and you

So its now you know that a jobless person should not be sending 100k to a woman ,but when I sent it u did not question me the source or try to return the money ,instead u showered me with thanks .

If u ask for money and I couldn't give you'll start complaining You asked I gave still problem. ...
It's your life anyways but pls stop bringing my name/story up on your post or with your friends and family

Because it's obvious you don't understand who you claim to be dating.., at 25 you're still clueless about life ..

you gave your friends who are obviously jealous of your relationship an avenue to decieve you ...

Anyways

bros no vex... That your girlfriend na correct Ogbeaga.... Typical Nigerian girl, they talk like tap, but like money so much... Abeg dey your side joor... She nor worth you.... I hope she returns the purported ritual money you sent her...
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by SpeedyHitman: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
MunorAnne:
Curb
You don't know, do you?
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
bishopkay:

Sharrap día fvckin simp. The bolded even makes you look so stupid! He bought the phone with his money and YES! She shouldn't be using ritual money phone.

Brother Empty Vessel,

What stop him from collecting instead of destroying it abi. Na him property and he should stop behaving like a prodigal son too.

Aunt Valenciabaddie, Your boyfriend is jobless and he his spending lavishly on you. If you have sense or use your brain very well, are you not supposed to ask question? Are you even suppose to collect money from a jobless man. You collect mobile phone and cash as gift from him and you didn't question the source. YOU NEED HELP and need to go make something out of your life.

Please read the above slowly and use your sense this time when you read it.

Please always try to use your brain often.

Thanks
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
thecommunist:
nowhere in his write-up did he mention beating her up. He only talked about smashing the phone.

According to the Ex in her story here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6327932/he-slapped-face-smashed-phone

I created an harmless thread yesterday seeking advice without mentioning names or tagging any moniker, I didnt even think it could make front page .only for @ Lovethaa to drive to my house,harass my sister and forced me to delete the post when I couldn't delete or modify it he took my phone threw it away,i left him to go after my phone, he came after me saying I walked out on him and as we were arguing he gave me a slap
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
Le2money:
Shut up and stop acting like Jesus here. Na ur type dey rain blow on top women if any small issue sup oo.. undecided undecided

Uncle,

I am not acting like JESUS.

I am not perfect and I am not a SAINT.

I am human and I also make mistake but I have never ever make the mistake of beating a woman even when I found myself in such situation.

You have never been in my shoes, so you will not understand.

What I survived, might actually get you killed.
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
BestAccessories:

NEVER EVER BEAT A WOMAN. WHETHER YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR YOUR WIFE. DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN. IT MAKES YOU A WEAK MAN.

Even though the woman is beating you with firewood, you will still be watching ba?
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
FreelanceRebel:

Even though the woman is beating you with firewood, you will still be watching ba?

Dem no born any woman well to do that with me.

My advise is to never beat a woman first and don't even give her the opportunity to hit you.

You can always walk out instead of beating her up because you are arguing on something.

I do not support domestic violence against men or women.
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Chimeluv(f): 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
Story for gulible people by a gulible person undecided
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Liodins: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
Here u told us how your candle and black soap came about but let the part where she mentioned stuffs in white container, maybe u should tell us which member of your family produce that and what its used for

2 Likes

Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Godbless3(m): 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
baralatie:

I agree that people get angry but what happens in real life as a result of the anger!

couple goes to the kitchen grabs a knife and slash or

scenario where a couple hrs hot oil and woosh

if because of black soap someone will slap and smash phone(wat do you think will happen when we have a real problem)

rihanna had her face disfigured by chris (time healed her face not the wound)
should I even list life that has gone because of outbursts of anger

Yet, if at the rate the world react to abuse at home, condemn it in the public and social media just as you did when he admit he smash her phone.
Then from your point of view, it shouldn't be happen in real life.
Take racism for example, use a racist word now to describe a person and the world will be upon your head and i ask, if so why do racism still exist?
It easy to fake things but not that easy to get rid of it.
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Rajosh(m): 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
you see why it's good to listen to both sides before judging
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Suzanne99: 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lovethaa:

Dear Valenciabaddie

We met at House on the rock lekki which is a petecostal church and after we got closer I revealed to you that my parents are celestial and I do go to thier church once in a while to which you answered "No problem "..

Anyways

White candles

Pink

Red

Yellow,

Etc. They all stand for different things. People use candles to pray and it isn't bad. Find someone who agrees with ur spirituality. Simple.
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Halimat04(f): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
Wahala for who no get boyfriend wey dey use alaafia black soap

Abeg..... Who dey host us tmr?
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Halimat04(f): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
Wahala for who no get boyfriend wey dey use alaafia black soap grin

Abeg..... Who dey host us tmr?
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Halimat04(f): 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
Wahala for who no get boyfriend wey dey use alaafia black soap....m grin

Abeg who dey host us tmr?

1 Like

Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Ayandokun2000: 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
BestAccessories:

SIMP na my middle name now. Uncle Alpha.

So if a woman tries to attack you with a knife...you won't fight back?

I don't get involved with such ladies in the first place. You only attract what you want. SIMPLE.

Brother, if any daughter of any man make such attempt with me too, I will fight back but in this case, they are arguing according to the story and the guy slapped her. She didn't slap him according to the story.

If she slapped him, I will join him sef in returning the slap back for her.

If a woman doesn't attack you, don't ever attack first. SIMPLE and CLEAR.

That's what we're saying...this modern society isn't fair to men....women can beat or molest men and go Scot free but opposite is the case for men...see the case of cossy and her fiance, cossy went Scot free, see the case of lil frosh and his girlfriend, nigga slept in jail for weeks

The modern society is fair to men. Women can not beat and molest men and go scot free. The idiot or follow SIMP that was promoted from friendzone to current boyfriend had signed his dead warrant before they start dating.

Why will any man want to date a woman that attack/molest his follow men, it still beat my logic. We should wait until the current idiot (sorry boyfriend) come crying that cossy attack him and we will all remind him that the sign was there from the beginning and he should enjoy his molestation in peace.

Please don't give her the opportunity in the first place. It should never happen and please you too out of anger don't beat her first.

Thanks

There is nothing like "I don't get involved with such ladies in the first place"

Let me give an example....back in uni days, my friend and I went to withdraw at the ATM one hot afternoon after lectures, so on getting there we told the last person on the queue that we are at his back...so we sat on a pavement very close to the queue because we were damn exhausted because that day was stressful after series of lectures and practicals...not long ago, a lady joined the queue

When it was our turn, my friend stood up from where we sat to withdraw...naso the lady no concur...she said she didn't meet us on the queue even tho the guy in front of her told her that we are at his back (on the queue). The girl inserted her card in the machine, naso my guy press cancel, removed her card, threw it away, she ran to pick her card, coming back with full force, pushed my guy, she was ranting, ready to fight, spewing trash (she even body shamed my dude), threatened to deal with him, nearly slapped my guy (meanwhile my nigga was a CADET with strong connection of which she didn't know), my guy just dey laugh, her voice was shaky (almost crying) due to the humiliation she subjected herself to...I was patiently waiting for her to slap my nigga so that I can land series of heavy slaps on her flat cheek because she was ready to fight...I mean physical fight ooo, she don lock my dude's cloth already, dragging the ATM machine with him and if u see her stature, u go laugh (extremely petite) compared to my heavily built friend, some women are just insane...the security men intervened sha, but my guy no gree make she withdraw before him ooo... people just dey use her laugh that day undecided

Some women are just insane bro
Better erase that mentality
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Peterholuwasegu(m): 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
You guys don't need to post this stuff online like for real, you can settle it amicably
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by helen4(f): 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
The genesis of this whole thing is lack of communication. What a soap opera!!!!
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by tit(f): 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
This explanation is not satisfied
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Xkale1234(m): 10:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
Bro I understand ur pains and she take the wrong step plzzz n plzzz u guyz should settle the matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 / Some Professions That Will Likely Lead You To Divorce. / See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.