Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist (49483 Views)

I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish / Re: I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by richie240: 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
zmpp:
@Lovethaa, you are a liar.

The same you who claimed that you're married, you even explained how you fell in love with your wife in the following thread which made front page here: https://www.nairaland.com/6321335/how-met-wife-love-real#97208754

Stop these your fairy tales.
Asin ehn!
This was d post I was looking for since.
The same person married (with 2 kids o) is now talking of boyfriend-girlfriend stuff.
Lolz
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Blackdisciple(m): 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
ILoveeyouall:
Hmmm.

Relationship wahala

Abeg make two of una no vex, u guys should settle this privately no need of bringing all this shit online.

We have more issue in nigeria to settle, than all this relationship palava.

No they shouldn't he don't need her in his life again cos if they should get married today that's what she will be doing , private issues she's supposed to settle with her husband at home she will bring it to public
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Successmind(m): 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
Thank God I already told her to Mind her business grin grin grin....

Laslas na she still be the over thinker.. I pray u get over it soon jare...
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Blackdisciple(m): 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
Dump her sorry Ass and move on, even if u marry her today she will still be doing the same thing private issues she will take it to the public and make u look devilish and stupid
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by oluxy(m): 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lovethaa:
Earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6326669/think-boyfriend-fetish

Dear Valenciabaddie

We met at House on the rock lekki which is a petecostal church and after we got closer I revealed to you that my parents are celestial and I do go to thier church once in a while to which you answered "No problem "..

You even offered to follow me to the church whenever they have special programs and im invited.

Everyone knows that white garment churches makes use of white candles which I have explained to you that it has nothing to do with being fetish

Now the issue of this black soap ,you know very well that my sister is a cosmetologist, and she has been the one you go to for your cream, soap e.t.c since you met me

I took a friend to her shop so she can help her with a job and before I left she suggested I take Allafia black soap with me (Google that )
Recommending it for great skin glow
She gave me the soap and urged me to use it every night before I sleep for the first 7 days for effective results.

Last week Friday u were around and I forgot about the soap totally , by the time I remembered it was too late at night but I still rushed to the bath to make use of it ...

Then the next morning around 4am you're telling me you have to go home 'mmediately?.. I asked you why the sudden change of mind when you already told me you will be spending the week but u never answered, I was forced to drive u back home so early in the morning and I kept asking u if there was anything and u said no problem..

And since then u hardly reply my text or return my calls,I didn't pay attention to it cos I thought u are going through something and you'l let me know when you're better .

Only for me to read your post on Nairaland 3 days after... saying I'm too spiritual and I'm using black soap to bath at a specific time.

The fact that you couldn't talk about this with me was what annoyed me ,so u need public opinion to dictate your private life ??
I came to your house almost immediately only to find that you've told your sister and friend everything that was suppose to be between me and you

So its now you know that a jobless person should not be sending 100k to a woman ,but when I sent it u did not question me the source or try to return the money ,instead u showered me with thanks .

If u ask for money and I couldn't give you'll start complaining You asked I gave still problem. ...
It's your life anyways but pls stop bringing my name/story up on your post or with your friends and family

Because it's obvious you don't understand who you claim to be dating.., at 25 you're still clueless about life ..

you gave your friends who are obviously jealous of your relationship an avenue to decieve you ...

Now strange people coming to my mentions to say I'm a ritualist ..wow !!..
Yes I smashed your phone because Its from my ritual money ..very annoying ..

Anyways

I apologise for Everything...

This will be the first / last time I talk about this again...
:.

When lady are clueless and trying to get attention online perhaps have a follower especially with white garment Church....

Bro, I attend Cherubim and Seraphim church, when I got to school, my friend say a lot of things about it, saying the church is this and that.

Few months later, God used me to solve their problem through the church.

I don't like it when people who claimed to be learned speaks in ignorant especially some narialanders...

It's her problem bro, bringing her private life here with the hope to dash you and the church
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Stanchez(m): 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
Bro you mess up, see her age nah..abeg just move when she is 30 then sense will kick in.
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 25, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

There is nothing like "I don't get involved with such ladies in the first place"

Let me give an example....back in uni days, my friend and I went to withdraw at the ATM one hot afternoon after lectures, so on getting there we told the last person on the queue that we are at his back...so we sat on a pavement very close to the queue because we were damn exhausted because that day was stressful after series of lectures and practicals...not long ago, a lady joined the queue

When it was our turn, my friend stood up from where we sat to withdraw...naso the lady no concur...she said she didn't meet us on the queue even tho the guy in front of her told her that we are at his back (on the queue). The girl inserted her card in the machine, naso my guy press cancel, removed her card, threw it away, she ran to pick her card, coming back with full force, pushed my guy, she was ranting, ready to fight, spewing trash (she even body shamed my dude), threatened to deal with him, nearly slapped my guy (meanwhile my nigga was a CADET with strong connection of which she didn't know), my guy just dey laugh, her voice was shaky (almost crying) due to the humiliation she subjected herself to...I was patiently waiting for her to slap my nigga so that I can land series of heavy slaps on her flat cheek because she was ready to fight...I mean physical fight ooo, she don lock my dude's cloth already, dragging the ATM machine with him and if u see her stature, u go laugh (extremely petite) compared to my heavily built friend, some women are just insane...the security men intervened sha, but my guy no gree make she withdraw before him ooo... people just dey use her laugh that day undecided

Some women are just insane bro
Better erase that mentality

I totally agree with you that some ladies are just purely insane.

Imagine the situation you explained about, let us assume that as the babe dey come back your guy land instant slap on her, he would have been at fault.

If I am in your guy's shoe, I will do same. Wait for her to attack first before launching counter-attack.

In OP's case, her ex said they were just arguing when he land her a slap.

Yes, I am not saying guys should condole nonsense attitude or treatment from a lady but as a guy don't beat a woman first.

If devil push her and she allowed herself to be used to attack you first,my brother, even me go support your counter-attack if I dey there.

1 Like

Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by ghiloman28(m): 12:11am On Dec 25, 2020
grin
Kriss216:
Interesting.

Exactly what I said on that thread. That girl is just confused. You said you're uncomfortable with him, yet you dey follow bobo dey go em Church.

I use Dudu Osun and it's a black soap, I always have my bathe every 1am before I sleep, does that makes me a Ritualist

I'm tempted to call her foolish and ashawo, but, I'll let that slide, tomorrow is Christmas.
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by fati2001(m): 12:22am On Dec 25, 2020
TerrorSquad147:
after taking sides with the girl?? You're pathetic

so what?

Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by SirBunky85(m): 12:42am On Dec 25, 2020
Lovethaa:

Dear Valenciabaddie

We met at House on the rock lekki which is a petecostal church and after we got closer I revealed to you that my parents are celestial and I do go to thier church once in a while to which you answered "No problem "..

You even offered to follow me to the church whenever they have special programs and im invited.

Everyone knows that white garment churches makes use of white candles which I have explained to you that it has nothing to do with being fetish

Now the issue of this black soap ,you know very well that my sister is a cosmetologist, and she has been the one you go to for your cream, soap e.t.c since you met me

I took a friend to her shop so she can help her with a job and before I left she suggested I take Allafia black soap with me (Google that )
She gave me the soap and urged me to use it every night before I sleep for the first 7 days for effective results.

Last week Friday u were around and I forgot about the soap totally , by the time I remembered it was too late at night but I still rushed to the bath to make use of it ...

Then the next morning around 4am you're telling me you have to go home 'mmediately?.. I asked you why the sudden change of mind when you already told me you will be spending the week but u never answered, I was forced to drive u back home so early in the morning and I kept asking u if there was anything and u said no problem..

And since then u hardly reply my text or return my calls,I didn't pay attention to it cos I thought u are going through something and you'l let me know when you're better .

Only for me to read your post on Nairaland 3 days after... saying I'm too spiritual and I'm using black soap to bath at a specific time.

The fact that you couldn't talk about this with me was what annoyed me ,so u need public opinion to dictate your private life ??
I came to your house almost immediately only to find that you've told your sister and friend everything that was suppose to be between me and you

So its now you know that a jobless person should not be sending 100k to a woman ,but when I sent it u did not question me the source or try to return the money ,instead u showered me with thanks .

If u ask for money and I couldn't give you'll start complaining You asked I gave still problem. ...
It's your life anyways but pls stop bringing my name/story up on your post or with your friends and family

Because it's obvious you don't understand who you claim to be dating.., at 25 you're still clueless about life ..

you gave your friends who are obviously jealous of your relationship an avenue to decieve you ...

Anyways

hmmm,I thought the lady said her parents are richer than the guys parents?
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Rexnegro(m): 12:43am On Dec 25, 2020
that's the difference between male and female , see maturity in his post . smh to her , read her post yesterday or so chose not to reply which I don't know why
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Ndipe(m): 1:18am On Dec 25, 2020
That's is so so funny!

thebosstrevor1:
Valenciabaddie and lovethaa are the same person.

Don't fall for any rubbish.
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by joyousever(f): 1:47am On Dec 25, 2020
You, which one you dey naww? In your December 18 thread, you narrated how you met and married your wife and even blessed with two kids. Here, you are on a counter- thread as a bf to [the earlier Poster. Hian! Do you assume multiple personalities on this forum or what?quote author=Lovethaa post=97381438] Earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6326669/think-boyfriend-fetish

Dear Valenciabaddie

Anyways

[/quote]
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by joyousever(f): 1:57am On Dec 25, 2020
You, which one you dey nawww? In your December 18 thread, you broadly narrated how you met and married your wife and further blessed with two kids. And now you're here giving us a counter,,- narrative of the earlier version of this post. Are you for real or you find it thrilling assuming multiple personalities or what? quote author=Lovethaa post=97381438] Earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6326669/think-boyfriend-fetish

Dear Valenciabaddie

Anyways

[/quote]
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by joyousever(f): 2:05am On Dec 25, 2020
You, which one you dey nawww? In your December 18 thread, you narrated how you met and married your wife and further blessed with two kids. And here, you're giving a counter- narrative to an earlier post as the said bf of the OP. Hmmmm... Are you for real or it's your fetish assuming multiple personalities on this forum or what?!
Lovethaa:

Dear Valenciabaddie

Anyways

Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by joyousever(f): 2:30am On Dec 25, 2020
But if it's the same person, what's his/ her motive of putting up a thread and countering it? I even read his earlier post of how he met and married his wife and further blessed with two kids. Merrrrn....if he's the same person doing all these, then he's suffering from a rare multiple personality disorder.
thebosstrevor1:

Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Ndipe(m): 2:33am On Dec 25, 2020
Some derive fun from the drama that comes with it. Read this one, you will get a kick out of it.

https://www.nairaland.com/208109/margret-idahosa-face-many-colours

joyousever:
But if it's the same person, what's his/ her motive of putting up a thread and countering it? I even read his earlier post of how he met and married his wife and further blessed with two kids. Merrrrn....if he's the same person doing all these, then he's suffering from a rare multiple personality disorder.
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by cho25bc(f): 2:34am On Dec 25, 2020
Na the same person who dey catch cruise jo . Created 2 monikers with fake story for attention gringrin. Cant waste my energy on dis rubbish matter again angry
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by samx4real(m): 3:59am On Dec 25, 2020
Lovethaa:

Dear Valenciabaddie

Anyways

My guy leave that girl alone... she no be good woman.
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by deco22(m): 6:37am On Dec 25, 2020
ThreadOwner:

Na only that part you read undecided this gender wey dey bend down piss eh Fish brain everywhere sad
Lmao, you are so obsessed with women, you even put (f) as your sex, weirdo. You are a man writing under a female moniker, you are not ashamed.
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by zeeprince(m): 8:04am On Dec 25, 2020
BestAccessories:
You both (Valenciabaddie & Lovethaa) are immature and weak.

You both need to grow up and have sense.

When both of you started dating, you make it a private affairs now you have small issue the general public need to settle or advise you both. YOU NEED HELP.

Aunt Valenciabaddie, Your boyfriend is jobless and he his spending lavishly on you. If you have sense or use your brain very well, are you not supposed to ask question? Are you evening suppose to collect money from a jobless man. You collect mobile phone and cash as gift from him and you didn't question the source. YOU NEED HELP and need to go make something out of your life.

Brother Lovethaa, Chief SIMP, woman beater, bad temperamental somebody. You need to be ashamed of yourself "Yes I smashed your phone because Its from my ritual money ..very annoying" What kind of a wimp are you? if it was your sister a guy beat like that will you be happy or be praising him for beating your sister. Why will you even beat a woman you are dating, you are not even married yet and you are already a woman beater. What type of a man are you? Why are you so weak and clueless. Why will you loss your temperament and beat a woman you once claimed you loved. MEN, you need help and learn how to control your anger problem.

Instead of using the little you had to better your life, you are busy looking for a liability. How do a liability want to manage another liability without becoming a calamity. Even, as your ex-liability claimed, your parent are rich, if your parent are lazy like you will you be enjoying the benefits you have today. If they didn't build the legacy, will you be living happily today.

Oga please go make something of yourself and make your parent proud instead of been a burden to them.

Please also stop chasing or dating jobless immature women who can't afford a lifestyle but want to live it and seriously speaking, you need to work on your anger Man.

NEVER EVER BEAT A WOMAN. WHETHER YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR YOUR WIFE. DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN. IT MAKES YOU A WEAK MAN.
it seems to me you're even bashing the guy more than the lady why's that? Tho I don't support violence...two sides to a coin
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by IYANGBALI: 8:18am On Dec 25, 2020
Seun you see the problem you have course now
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by LegendAnselm: 8:27am On Dec 25, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

i thought all nairlander ar as fool as i think until i found u......lovethea is doing it to get cheap girl here...100k to attract, smash phone to attract. rich parent to attract....me and u rugged die
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Amb1045(m): 8:52am On Dec 25, 2020
BestAccessories:
You both (Valenciabaddie & Lovethaa) are immature and weak.

You both need to grow up and have sense.

When both of you started dating, you make it a private affairs now you have small issue the general public need to settle or advise you both. YOU NEED HELP.

Aunt Valenciabaddie, Your boyfriend is jobless and he his spending lavishly on you. If you have sense or use your brain very well, are you not supposed to ask question? Are you evening suppose to collect money from a jobless man. You collect mobile phone and cash as gift from him and you didn't question the source. YOU NEED HELP and need to go make something out of your life.

Brother Lovethaa, Chief SIMP, woman beater, bad temperamental somebody. You need to be ashamed of yourself "Yes I smashed your phone because Its from my ritual money ..very annoying" What kind of a wimp are you? if it was your sister a guy beat like that will you be happy or be praising him for beating your sister. Why will you even beat a woman you are dating, you are not even married yet and you are already a woman beater. What type of a man are you? Why are you so weak and clueless. Why will you loss your temperament and beat a woman you once claimed you loved. MEN, you need help and learn how to control your anger problem.

Instead of using the little you had to better your life, you are busy looking for a liability. How do a liability want to manage another liability without becoming a calamity. Even, as your ex-liability claimed, your parent are rich, if your parent are lazy like you will you be enjoying the benefits you have today. If they didn't build the legacy, will you be living happily today.

Oga please go make something of yourself and make your parent proud instead of been a burden to them.

Please also stop chasing or dating jobless immature women who can't afford a lifestyle but want to live it and seriously speaking, you need to work on your anger Man.

NEVER EVER BEAT A WOMAN. WHETHER YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR YOUR WIFE. DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN. IT MAKES YOU A WEAK MAN.
shut the Bleep up with that rubbish statement never beat a woman. Let everybody respect each other. if you disrespect me I disrespect you. no two ways about it
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 25, 2020
Lovethaa:

Dear Valenciabaddie

Anyways

I thought you were married,with two kids per say??
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by LyfeJennings(m): 9:10am On Dec 25, 2020
Your girlfriend is an oloriburuku
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Psoul(m): 9:23am On Dec 25, 2020
Lovethaa:

Dear Valenciabaddie

Anyways

See maturity. I love this response. The diction and the the tone.
This is rare maturity. Only few can display this.
That lady has lost a very good husband.

My brother, keep moving ahead. God just saved you from the hands of someone that would've make ur life difficult in future.
There is no line of your response that I doubt.
I may not be there but I believe all you wrote here.
Better days for you bro.
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 25, 2020
zeeprince:
it seems to me you're even bashing the guy more than the lady why's that? Tho I don't support violence...two sides to a coin

Because I am a man just like him and because as a man, we need to be completely honest and blunt with each other.

The babe is greedy, lazy and immature. It is now she knows he his fetish and jobless.

She doesn't know or consider all that when she was making demands or collecting stuffs from the guy and now she is out here calling him fetish and jobless.

I don't have issues with the babe because she be liability looking for a catch and the guy see and know this from the onset.

The guy could have spend the same time, money and energy to improve himself whereas he could also be sleeping with her (same girl) with no emotions and feelings yet he did otherwise and his good deed towards her backfired.

Why source for money, get a woman a phone and later destroy it. Is that not wasteful of him.

I want to see him do good. I want to see him do great things that tomorrow when the same girl see him later she will be full of regrets for being childish and immature.

If the OP, na my friend or brother in real life na so i go talk am with him.
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 25, 2020
Amb1045:
shut the Bleep up with that rubbish statement never beat a woman. Let everybody respect each other. if you disrespect me I disrespect you. no two ways about it

Merry Christmas.

I could have easily finish you for not fully using your brain but today na Bro J birthday and I no wan abuse people on his birthday.

Like you said, let everybody respect each other. Which is why when a woman is arguing with you, you don't slap or beat her. You simply walk away. Yes, she expect you to beat her and come shout to the whole world that he beat me but why not disappoint her and make her regrets her actions.

I am not saying you should tolerate abuse, violent or allow any women beat you because you love or like her, My message is simple and clear, DON'T BE THE ABUSER. DON'T BE THE FIRST TO SLAP OR BEAT A WOMAN because she argue with you or disagree with you.

I hope my message is clear to you. If not, PLEASE READ IT SLOWLY to understand.

Thanks
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 25, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I knew it from the previous thread because he claimed to be married in one of his thread.
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 25, 2020
Psoul:

See maturity. I love this response. The diction and the the tone.
This is rare maturity. Only few can display this.
That lady has lost a very good husband.

My brother, keep moving ahead. God just saved you from the hands of someone that would've make ur life difficult in future.
There is no line of your response that I doubt.
I may not be there but I believe all you wrote here.
Better days for you bro.

Which good husband? person dey take una catch cruise. Check his previous thread he claimed to be married

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 / Some Professions That Will Likely Lead You To Divorce. / See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.