Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance (5636 Views)

Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) / Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. / Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by Kemelee: 12:30am On Jan 06, 2021
talktalk4u:
the chipset is same but other specs infinix is note 8 is higher thats why the cost is high .. they also have Note 8 i which is almost same amout with Redmi 9 ooooo angry
Thanks jare ... I pity those that go for Redmi 9 after seeing this comment.
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by Kemelee: 12:32am On Jan 06, 2021
Shakinat:
Nice Review
Yes nice review and very educative.
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by Kemelee: 12:34am On Jan 06, 2021
manolates:

Obviously Infinix na.
Abi na
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by Kemelee: 12:37am On Jan 06, 2021
Dspec:
I rather go for infinix no matter the price.
Exactly wink
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by Dspec: 12:44am On Jan 06, 2021
manolates:

Obviously Infinix na.
So obviously jare
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by Keas: 12:45am On Jan 06, 2021
Techrann:
Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance

Watch full Inside components Comparison video from link below

Video Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR8X5SmIF4w
Thanks for the review
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by Keas: 12:59am On Jan 06, 2021
I am using infinix Note 8 and I feel it's one of the best phone manufactured by infinix in 2020. The Camera is dope, the battery last long, it doesn't get hot even when used for a longer period and I love it becos it is a Type- C charging port.
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by Shakinat: 1:04am On Jan 06, 2021
chapelaries:
Both are just okay differently.

Abi o. Just that Infinix seems better and cooler
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by Shakinat: 1:06am On Jan 06, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
that guy with beard should do the comparison. Not these sponsored marketers.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by Shakinat: 1:06am On Jan 06, 2021
chapelaries:
Is it really the gold plaiting that enhances the cooling effect and better performance?

Nice question wink
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by Shakinat: 1:11am On Jan 06, 2021
Techrann:

My reviews and Comparison has nothing to do with specs sheet. I'm only interested in what is inside. The lack of proper cooling system in the Redmi 9 is the main reason why the Infinix Note 8 is performing better.

If you watched the video you'll understand the reason why. Again, my interest is only on inside components. Not 4GB or 40GB RAM difference.
Pls don't stress urself ... Some people don't like learning.
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by Shakinat: 1:12am On Jan 06, 2021
shorelink:

Then don't just comment trash, when you haven't got the details.
hmmmmm
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by Nguom: 1:16am On Jan 06, 2021
Dspec:
I rather go for infinix no matter the price.
ok oooo... Even if it is the same price with iphone angry
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by Nguom: 1:19am On Jan 06, 2021
survillematrix:
Go and learn how to make reviews.

Mrs Perfect teach him na angry
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by Nguom: 1:21am On Jan 06, 2021
Minjim:

Infinix, but then it's far more expensive
cheesy
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by Keas: 1:24am On Jan 06, 2021
Minjim:

Yes it's more expensive but it better to buy a good phone that won't stress you.
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by Keas: 1:27am On Jan 06, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
who is this new ode? So ram is outside Components? Next time you want to compare, compare phones with same specifications.
Abeg take it easy with the guy .
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by Keas: 1:28am On Jan 06, 2021
grin
talktalk4u:
Xiaomi will hear hot pepper from transsion brands they are now making phones that will compete with Top brands ..... I will still say it Xiaomi Nigeria product is not same with products in other countries the quality has dropped grin grin grin
grin grin grin All is well
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by Keas: 1:30am On Jan 06, 2021
saintwalga:
The space and camera is a whole lot and more.
Yes it is
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by Keas: 1:33am On Jan 06, 2021
theFilmtric:

is the redmi better?
Was this not the camera that turned Keas to a professional photographer? grin cheesy
. Yessooo it is the Note 8 Camera. The Camera is very dope wink

theFilmtricsay

I don't bother watching Nairaland reviewers videos
I just read specs and see pics

theFilmtricsay
Yesso it is the Note 8 Camera. The Camera is very dope
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by Aarum: 1:36am On Jan 06, 2021
Techrann:

Video Link:

Happy New Yearrrrrrrrr
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by Aarum: 1:37am On Jan 06, 2021
Everybody be Happy grin grin grin
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by Nguom: 1:43am On Jan 06, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
that guy with beard should do the comparison. Not these sponsored marketers.
grin Abeg which guy be that shocked
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by MrBONE2(m): 8:36am On Jan 06, 2021
alfredtemile:
I just can't stop laffing. INFINIX REALLY KILL AM ABEG grin grin grin

Biaaa Bwana ,l think the cooling system of Xiaomi Redme 9 dismantled by Techrann was already technically removed by Transsion fanBois,that was what prevent Xiaomi killing infinix grin

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by theFilmtric: 8:49am On Jan 06, 2021
Keas:
Yesso it is the Note 8 Camera. The Camera is very dope
Please quote me correctly next time

theFilmtricsay
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by theFilmtric: 8:54am On Jan 06, 2021
MrBONE2:

Biaaa Bwana ,l think the cooling system of Xiaomi Redme 9 dismantled by Techrann was already technically removed by Transsion fanBois,that was what prevent Xiaomi killing infinix grin

why so obsessed with the bone movie?

theFilmtricsay
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by MrBONE2(m): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2021
theFilmtric:

why so obsessed with the bone movie?

theFilmtricsay
Is because am a BoneBeing wink

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by manolates: 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
Minjim:

It's affordable.
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by manolates: 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
MrBONE2:

Is because am a BoneBeing wink
grin grin grin
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by manolates: 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
shorelink:
You nor watch the video? Why you still dey ask

Exactly wetin me sef wan talk oo..
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by edoairways: 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
Techrann which of these devices browse faster?
Which would pick WiFi fast especially weak signal?
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 8: Why They Have Same Chipset But Different Performance by manolates: 2:52am On Jan 08, 2021
Techrann:

Video Link:

Detailed review.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Airtel Introduces New Plan Called Triple Surf Offer / Is Snapdragon Really Better Than MTK? / Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.