Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Forex Trading Service - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Forex Trading Service (238 Views)

Autofx Best Forex Trading Bot So Far / Forex Trading Bot, With Four Free Textbooks That Can Make You Millions This 2019 / 10 Forex Trading Tips To Help You To Succeed In General Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Trading Service by cnanu(m): 2:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
If you need someone to trade for you and you already have a forex account then let me know.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Service by blackpanthar: 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
cnanu:
If you need someone to trade for you and you already have a forex account then let me know.

At what percentage
Re: Forex Trading Service by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
cnanu:

You provide signals?
Re: Forex Trading Service by badaru911: 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
cnanu:
If you lost the money, what will happen? ..... Or you never lose.... How long have you been trading?...... What is your lot size for a $2000 account?..... Are you a day trader?...... Do you scalp?......... What is the average pips you make in a day?...... What's your strategy base on... If any?..... With a $2000 account, how much can you turn it to at the end of the day or week?....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Service by cnanu(m): 6:38am On Dec 26, 2020
blackpanthar:

At what percentage

At 25% of profits made in each trade. It means until an open trade is closed. An Open trade can be closed in same day or in a week or even more than a week. You account must be above $299 to qualify.
Second option.
For a monthly trade service I charge $110 up-front before I start trading.
Meet me on WhatsApp 09095425300
Re: Forex Trading Service by cnanu(m): 6:39am On Dec 26, 2020
Horlayhemy:

You provide signals?
Sorry, I don't do signal.
Re: Forex Trading Service by cnanu(m): 7:05am On Dec 26, 2020
badaru911:

If you lost the money, what will happen? ..... Or you never lose.... How long have you been trading?...... What is your lot size for a $2000 account?..... Are you a day trader?...... Do you scalp?......... What is the average pips you make in a day?...... What's your strategy base on... If any?..... With a $2000 account, how much can you turn it to at the end of the day or week?....

People loose while trading an big lot size which causes huge loose, those kind of loss that reduce account to minimum or can wipe out an account. Looses do take a trader some steps back, but from my more than 8 years experience I have found out that it's better to do what I know will work out positive. I don't loose to wipe away an account. I make looses that I can recover, though recovery takes time. I always recover in the long run and continue to increase.
I'm not a day trader so I can't say that I make so and so pips each day. Lot size for a two thousand dollar account? I start with 20 USD, but my lot size soley depends on the economic forecast for the future, if the economic numbers favours the currency that I'm.trading then I will begin to add more as profits comes to the previous trades that I placed. I add to the winning trades as future tellls that price will continue in the direction my winning trade were.
I more of a long term trader like a week term trader of monthly trader. In a week I can add $200 or more to the 2k. So with time I always overcome losses.
My strategy is based on economic figures that were published. Asumming I'm trading GBP USD, i will set my eyes on the pound economic figures and also on the USD economic figures, understand something, it's the economic figures that tells me when to keep holding, when to add more to the winning side and when to get out of the trade.
My WhatsApp is 07013965838 for a quick response.
Re: Forex Trading Service by cnanu(m): 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
Get ready for new year trading service
Re: Forex Trading Service by cnanu(m): 10:14am On Mar 26, 2021
Stop losing in forex trading and start gaining.
WhatsApp 07013965838

(1) (Reply)

Micro And Salary Loan From B2b Capital. / Medical Certificate's / Medical Reports / Cosmetics, Skincare And Perfumes Available At Wholesale Prices In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.