Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

My Aunt’s Restaurant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Aunt’s Restaurant (2116 Views)

I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC) / My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady / What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House (2) (3) (4)

My Aunt’s Restaurant by Onyenna(m): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
Welcome everyone.....

I’m going to make a few adjustments to the names and location(s) so as to protect the identity of someone or some persons......
Re: My Aunt’s Restaurant by Onyenna(m): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
The City of owerri is a nice place to live, excellent taste of life and above all, sexy women...... Nightlife is superb too......

I’m Engineer Onyenna and I’m based in this wonderful city called owerri......

Re: My Aunt’s Restaurant by Onyenna(m): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2020

There i was, on my couch tired and exhausted after spending over 4hrs on my PS4 with a few glasses of “best inferno”......Suddenly, I looked at the clock and i just couldn’t believe what it says. 8pm already!!!!!!.... At that very moment, i felt it! Jezz!!! I was so fvcking famished......

Re: My Aunt’s Restaurant by Donspicey: 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Zzor......
Fati2001......
Fuckhypocrite
Re: My Aunt’s Restaurant by Kapilta(m): 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
You talk say you go make thread on top this gal head for the other thread and you do am true true. SMH. Shey d gal cannot hoe in peace again ni bayi.
Re: My Aunt’s Restaurant by Kapilta(m): 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
Donspicey:
Zzor......

Fati2001......

Fuckhypocrite
This people wey you mention together with my g, even zz0r en enemy too. If fvckhypo.. catch you with this kain mention. grin
Re: My Aunt’s Restaurant by Donspicey: 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kapilta:
This people wey you mention together with my g, even zz0r en enemy too. If fvckhypo.. catch you with this kain mention. grin

Lolsss,,,

Make wey wait dia arrival bro...

Clash of the Titans loading.............
Re: My Aunt’s Restaurant by Onyenna(m): 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2020

Please bear with me mbok..... I’m actually writing this from my mechanic’s workshop. Somewhere close to “Pre-Fab”......

Owerri roads don finish my “shock absorber”.....

Re: My Aunt’s Restaurant by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
Onyenna:
The City of owerri is a nice place to live, excellent taste of life and above all, sexy women...... Nightlife is superb too......

I’m Engineer Onyenna and I’m based in this wonderful city called owerri......
as in the girl in d picture is ur aunty n her restaurant is her body?
Re: My Aunt’s Restaurant by Kapilta(m): 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
Donspicey:

Lolsss,,,
Make wey wait dia arrival bro...
Clash of the Titans loading.............
Re: My Aunt’s Restaurant by Onyenna(m): 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
....modified.....

.....LOCAL MAN’S ATTENTION WAS CAUGHT.......

At that point, the only place I could think about was my Aunt’s restaurant....... I quickly dressed up and drove down there....It was quite bright cos of the full moon..
My aunt’s restaurant is a busy one....Sometimes, they’re open till 11pm. She has accommodation for her sales girls.....
I immediately alighted from my car on getting there, got seated and ordered for “swallow”....... While waiting for my order, I spotted this beautiful girl walking towards the restaurant. Oh my! She walked majestically.... She was a bit fair and well endowed!! Her fair skin glowed as the moonlight rays rested on her.... Engr. Onyenna sat there, bamboozled, utterly astonished and thunderstruck.....

Re: My Aunt’s Restaurant by Onyenna(m): 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
musicproducer:
as in the girl in d picture is ur aunty n her restaurant is her body?

Just a random picture..... I’m actually going to protect the identity of everyone involved....
Re: My Aunt’s Restaurant by Onyenna(m): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kapilta:
You talk say you go make thread on top this gal head for the other thread and you do am true true. SMH. Shey d gal cannot hoe in peace again ni bayi.

She can hoe in peace oooh... lmao!!!!

Her true identity will never be revealed here.....

Cc: obidaddy
Re: My Aunt’s Restaurant by prince2pac(m): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
onyenna book enough space ooo, make them no come derail am

Re: My Aunt’s Restaurant by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
Onyenna:

Just a random picture..... I’m actually going to protect the identity of everyone involved....
still not sure what d topic bout
Re: My Aunt’s Restaurant by Onyenna(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
.....modified.....

Mek una bear with me please..... i dey Hotel like this dey enjoy my bottle of legend and hollandia yoghurt....
Ihe nke a owu rice.....lol

Re: My Aunt’s Restaurant by Onyenna(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
.....modified......

OLU GBAJIE BOYS

Jennifer! My Aunt called out. Come and serve the customer at the extreme. “Okay ma” answered the well endowed young lady walking towards the restaurant. It dawned on me at that very moment. My aunt finally got a new salesgirl. She told me a few weeks back she needed more helping hands....
“By the way, where have you been?” Enquired my aunt.... “I went to collect money from that other customer, he forgot his wallet in his car” answered Jennifer.....

Jennifer then proceeded to take the order from the customer at the extreme. As she walked past everyone and made her way towards the customer, guys in the restaurant couldn’t help but observe Jennifer. She was wearing a tight, sleeveless black gown. I was certain she made other girls jealous..... After taking the customer’s order, she turned and started making her way to the kitchen. Guys started turning their heads towards the kitchen area too.

This is the kinda lady we call “OLU GBAJIE BOYS” in igbo land.

Re: My Aunt’s Restaurant by Onyenna(m): 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
musicproducer:
still not sure what d topic bout

Okay..... From the screenshot below, you’ll understand how it all started...... The screenshot is from another thread.....

Someone on that thread said she could be giving out her number “codedly” and that reminded me about what transpired at my Aunt’s restaurant....

Re: My Aunt’s Restaurant by thanki410(m): 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
following
Re: My Aunt’s Restaurant by OwoukoUrua(m): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
Re: My Aunt’s Restaurant by Sezzybb(m): 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
Re: My Aunt’s Restaurant by NiRfreak(m): 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
The gal fvck up..she no suppose allow the sugar Daddy fcck am
Re: My Aunt’s Restaurant by aderinsola75355: 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
Welcome everyone.....I’m going to make a few adjustments to the names and location(s) so as to protect the identity of someone or some persons......
Re: My Aunt’s Restaurant by Onyenna(m): 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
Re: My Aunt’s Restaurant by Onyenna(m): 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2020

Help! Pussy Odour / Smelling Nice / Video Of Woman Flashing Her Private Part While Dancing For A Tiktok Video (18+)