Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken (3696 Views)

Nigerians Mock Man Using Fingers On His Woman Publicly, Spark Outrage / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken by lacemose(m): 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
A woman took to her social media page to appreciate her husband who she said us a security man for buying one large Christmas chicken for them to celebrate together.

According to her, this is her first Christmas in his house as his wife which means they got married this year.

She wrote "My husband is d best husband in d hole universe, he brought dis home dis morning. First Christmas festival as Mrs. My one and only may God prosper ur way and answer all ur silent prayer as u always make me happy. Thank u very much my darling husband"

"I guess y'all don't know where dis is coming from. ...my husband is a security working on contract. he has been working and he hasn't received any salary since 2016...if u don't know he made my day. So stop dragging"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2020/12/woman-publicly-appreciates-her-security.html

1 Like

Re: Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken by lacemose(m): 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2020

Re: Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken by iamezekwesiri: 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
God bless him even more......

8 Likes

Re: Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken by Vanzcharles(m): 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
Why am I speechless cheesy. All those ladies under the post, saying they can't kill chicken grin are chickens cheesy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
You're a good woman for celebrating your husband even in his obvious austere condition. May the Almighty God change his fortune for better for your sake.

You're a virtuous woman.

26 Likes

Re: Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken by DukeJoe17: 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
Beautiful;
The "Hole universe" took my mind so close to wet fountain. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken by Draslo(m): 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
Vanzcharles:
Why am I speechless cheesy. All those ladies under the post, saying they can't kill chicken grin are chickens cheesy.
My brother, women are their own worst enemies. Imagine! No one encouraged her or praised her for marring a struggling man.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken by Millimann: 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
lacemose:

She wrote "My husband is d best husband in d hole universe, he brought dis home dis morning. First Christmas festival as Mrs. My one and only may God prosper ur way and answer all ur silent prayer as u always make me happy. Thank u very much my darling husband"

"I guess y'all don't know where dis is coming from. ...my husband is a security working on contract. he has been working and he hasn't received any salary since 2016...if u don't know he made my day. So stop dragging"

This must be a big, fat lie.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken by JulleyJ(f): 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lol. Wahala this Christmas.
Re: Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken by JulleyJ(f): 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
Millimann:

This must be a big, fat lie.

What makes you think so? I know some private security men who haven't received salary in about 29 months now. No be say them tell me. I personally know them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken by Millimann: 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
JulleyJ:

What makes you think so? I know some private security men who haven't received salary in about 29 months now. No be say them tell me. I personally know them.

Because it's not reasonable for a man that hasn't been paid since 2016 to continue in the job.

Btw, how would such people be managing to feed?

6 Likes

Re: Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken by fati2001(m): 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
congratulations and happy Christmas.
Re: Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken by Aflix(m): 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
What the Bleep kind of comment is this Does her butchering the chicken in any way make her less of a wife than she already is

4 Likes

Re: Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken by Kapilta(m): 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
Indeed the best husband in your "hole" universe. I guess the former "hole" digger was trash. And there can only be one husband. Ode. Bring your "hole" universe and see if you won't another best in it.
Re: Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken by Panda7(m): 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
Better wifi
Re: Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken by Scientists(m): 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
If Apathetime and Zzor can be like this without going all over the place announcing it, then we can manage there bad mouth.

But sha looking at your fresh legs, you will believe with me that Your husband is really enjoying your "Hole"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken by OgideAgu: 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
Bitter woman are littering everywhere
Re: Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken by BlackfireX: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
Poor people ehhhhhh...
Re: Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken by Robertgreene1(m): 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
rare gem...
Re: Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken by Robertgreene1(m): 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
Vanzcharles:
oga me sef...a guy of 25...I can't even kill a chicken...I seriously hate the smell of blood nd that particular chicken smell plus dt neck slicing nd a chicken's death throes...infact I can't even stay where a chicken is being killed...nd I don't eat boiled chicken only deep fried or roasted ones...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken by judetov2(m): 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nigerian ladies always get pained whenever they see a lady appreciating a man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken by Vanzcharles(m): 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
Draslo:

My brother, women are their own worst enemies. Imagine! No one encouraged her or praised her for marring a struggling man.

They only felt it absurd shocked they would only ridicule the woman behind their screen for coming online to celebrate such grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken by Vanzcharles(m): 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Robertgreene1:
oga me sef...a guy of 25...I can't even kill a chicken...I seriously hate the smell of blood and that particular chicken smell plus dt neck slicing nd a chicken's death throes...infact I can't even stay where a chicken is being killed...nd I only eat deep fried chicken not boiled ones...

grin grin grin guy, lol. I first slaughtered a chicken when I was 17 then slaughtered a goat when I was 18. Learned the skills from my mom. cool.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken by Samakus(m): 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
Just imagine those vagina people commenting on the post.

To kill common fowl is big stress now.

1 Like

Re: Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken by wallex1983(m): 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
Her contact please...

She deserves more

1 Like

Re: Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken by Yuneehk(f): 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
Awwwn, she definitely wasn't expecting it. He really made her day.

She even knows how to kill a chicken. I can't even be around where one is being slaughtered.
Re: Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken by viyon02: 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kapilta:
Indeed the best husband in your "hole" universe. I guess the former "hole" digger was trash. And there can only be one husband. Ode. Bring your "hole" universe and see if you won't another best in it.
l guess you are the ode, there should be age restriction in this platform, we have boys who really don't know what it take to be a man on naira land. If you have wife and children then you will understand true meaning of what this woman have done. Am still single though, but I understand her action.

1 Like

Re: Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
Madam, dat SECURITY JOB is a very BIG JOB in the US.
So Madam, if you can smuggle that same husband of yours into the US he will be making $20 dollars per hour times 40hrs per week.

I wish him a successful smuggling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
Is she Nigerian? No I don't believe this.
Re: Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken by mytime24(f): 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
K
Re: Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
Can't eat any animal i kill, ah don't know why.
Have only killed a fowl, nothing else yet i can't eat it once it was killed by me
Re: Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken by DKM123: 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
First a security guard in Nigeria is equal to a low income, then a security guard who is a contract staff is the lowest rung of the ladder, then a contract security guard in a company that owes for one month, two months, three months .....up to thirty six months. 4 whole fuvking years!

Inside that he married a wife and would probably bring in innocent kids.

It's the absolute absurdity for me.

Unless of course she is lying and just chasing clout.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Feel Been Alone Or Single / What I Find Most Attractive In A Man — Genevieve Nnaji / I Caught My Wife Cheating On Me What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.