Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,293 members, 7,780,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:32 PM

South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission (15932 Views)

Cash Crunch: Governors Push Out Palliatives In States / South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit / South West Development Commission Bill Causes Uproar At The Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by samdunzo: 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Yoruba youths no wan go into agriculture ni grin
They are doing big boy.

For now, they're tapping into tech industry. But I know very soon, they will embrace agriculture in mass.

We should go into mechanized agriculture... imagine how much we would make from just cocoa with the machinery of today
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
hatakekakashi:
TheLionofLasigi pls read that your last comment again, it's too derogatory. I suggest you take it down

Kindly relocate to twitter or Facebook and fvck off.

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by misterjosh(m): 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
Yes oo, let every region just have her own
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by Taye4j: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

He's one of those stupid osus
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by AmazingELixir: 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sammy07:
c

cross river produces no oil

No thanks to your brother that ceded Bakassi peninsula to Cameroon that aside they still have some oil wells in Cross Rivers.
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by hatakekakashi: 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Being tribalistic won't take anywhere. Ammend your ways
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by samdunzo: 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
IGBOSON1:
All these stupid gimmicks and playing-to-the-gallery by useless politicians! Was it any useless ‘development commission’ that got Singapore and UAE (countries Nigeria was better than in the 60s) to become the shining lights of development they are today?

Fools! Keep on doing things the ‘Nigerian way’ and still expect development!

Bros this should be supported by everyone, especially we Southerners. It is a step closer to regionalism, which is exactly what will move this nation forward
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by Taye4j: 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
hatakekakashi:

If you don't like it, kindly look for the nearest transformer and wait for NEPA to bring light and hug it.

Efulefu.
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by hatakekakashi: 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
Taye4j:

He's one of those stupid osus
So you think well meaning Yorubas will be proud of you with all these hate you are showing towards fellow Nigerians
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by hatakekakashi: 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
Taye4j:

If you don't like it, kindly look for the nearest transformer and wait for NEPA to bring light and hug it.

Efulefu.
Ammend your ways
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by NwaAro: 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
Taye4j:

You lots are the ungrateful leeches with a heart full of hatred, bigotry and a brain with low capacity who would stoop so low as to bite the fingers that feed you.

Bible says any man who repays good with evil; evil will never depart from his house. Even after the Igbos left Lagos during the civil war, Yorubas held your properties in trust for you and gave it back to you after the civil war.

Yorubas opened their land and region to you (from Lagos-Ekiti) and yet, you'll still tarnish our names, call us different unprintable names and will even go to any length to destroy our economic and political lives.

Igbos will be the first people to go online and drag Tinubu and other prominent Yoruba leaders without saying a word against their leaders looting their common wealth.

You said Igbo land is developing very fast - good. So you think Yoruba land is sleeping abi? You guys should try and match up with the internally generated revenue from the SW before spewing trash.

Lest I forget, you said we should all enjoy one Nigeria by fire by force? I laugh in Mandarin ! Yorubas are not in a hurry. The last time I checked, we all know who is the third class citizen.

Enjoy your one Nigeria.

You lots are the ungrateful leeches with a heart full of hatred, bigotry and a brain with low capacity who would stoop so low as to bite the fingers that feed you

Imagine the sheer audacity of this standard slowpoke to talk about been ungrateful blah blah blah, you're a fuccking bastard high on some opium of delusion, FUCCK you, FUCCK your gutter tribe and shove those fingers that you so WISH "feeds us" into your arse, who you dey feed? are you the one feeding, clothing or housing the Igbos in your region? last time I checked recent facts have shown Igbos are even your benefactors these days; they are your landlords now, they are the ones who employ thousands of your unproductive youths in their businesses etc I personally witnessed how lots of Igbo business owners in places like Ladipo, computer village, Alaba etc have lots of your unemployed brothers on out-of-pocket payrolls etc... so get off that high horse of yours cause the Igbo man will be the LAST person on earth to depend on any motherfu*ker to survive and make it anywhere he is. And a Yorubawa pig like yourself shouldn't be talking about low brain capacity, seeing that your not-so-sophisticated political wisdom is the primary reason why we were foisted with a disaster like Buhari.

Bible says any man who repays good with evil; evil will never depart from his house. Even after the Igbos left Lagos during the civil war, Yorubas held your properties in trust for you and gave it back to you after the civil war

At least you can make biblical inferences, but you forgot to contextualize what exact evil Igbos did to your people? and why we fuccking deserve any sort of recompense? last time I checked your hero Awolowo was the mastermind behind millions of deaths of Biafran kids whose only offence was that they were simply Igbos, a feat you wonderful yaribanza pigs celebrate till this day and use every opportunity to rub it in our faces on how you starved us to death... since you couldn't win the war on the battlefield. So why exactly should Igbos expect any sort of evil? you clowns just don't cease to amuse me on this cyberspace. And Yorubas didn't hold any properties for Igbos after the war, stop gaslighting us with your recycled trashy tales your parents probably fed you, Igbos came back to all parts of Nigeria with nothing short of 20 pounds given to them by the mastermind himself Awolowo, they started from scratch with little or no Federal government support to rehabilitate and reintegrate themselves... the Eastern cities that were leveled to the dust by your government were all rebuilt almost entirely by IGBOS, Onitsha market that was completely destroyed by your government today still stands tall as the biggest market in West Africa because Igbos came together and make Onitsha main market what it is today. So don't blackmail me with your weak attempts at patrony, because more enlightened minds know the facts.

Yorubas opened their land and region to you (from Lagos-Ekiti) and yet, you'll still tarnish our names, call us different unprintable names and will even go to any length to destroy our economic and political lives.

Yorubas didn't open sh*t to anybody, as long as you remain in Nigeria (which your fathers proudly fought for by the way ), then constitutionally every and any Nigerian can live anywhere he/she sees fit. At least the Igbos are not occupying your lands forcefully - killing, raping or pillaging like the Fulani herdsmen are doing, we are legally buying up your lands with our money.

Igbos will be the first people to go online and drag Tinubu and other prominent Yoruba leaders without saying a word against their leaders looting their common wealth.

Welcome to the internet mo.ron, just the same say your brothers can stop obsessing over Biafra or even rejoice when the military kill unarmed Igbo youths for exercising their fundamental human rights, so I could care less if Tinubu is been dragged online by the few Igbos who have your time, cause majority of Igbos are busy making their money to give a damn about Tinubu or his existence in the real world.

You said Igbo land is developing very fast - good. So you think Yoruba land is sleeping abi? You guys should try and match up with the internally generated revenue from the SW before spewing trash.

You mean the same IGR stats that exposed the poverty in yorubaland during the lockdown few months ago? we all saw how your people defied the basic concept of social distancing to fight WWE and gidigbo each other like uncivilized nearthandals over sachets of garri and agege bread. Majority of your states outside of Lagos are sitting on huge debts they can't even pay back despite accruing huge loans, I can post the facts if you want... IGR culled from unsustainable metrics and indexes especially in a flawed system like Nigeria where facts and figures aren't sacrosanct, is a waste of time.

Lest I forget, you said we should all enjoy one Nigeria by fire by force? I laugh in Mandarin ! Yorubas are not in a hurry. The last time I checked, we all know who is the third class citizen.

Yes ooo, if you like laugh in Taiwanese that one concern you cheesy grin, if you like call us 7th class citizens that one na your cup of garri... but we MUST all and sundry COLLECTIVELY enjoy this One Naijariya together by FIRE BY FORCE. Repeat after me ONE NIGERIA! grin

2 Likes

Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by Taye4j: 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
hatakekakashi:

So you think well meaning Yorubas will be proud of you with all these hate you are showing towards fellow Nigerians

Kiss my ass.

Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2020
NwaAro:

You lots are the ungrateful leeches with a heart full of hatred, bigotry and a brain with low capacity who would stoop so low as to bite the fingers that feed you

Imagine the sheer audacity of this standard slowpoke to talk about been ungrateful blah blah blah, you're a fuccking bastard high on some opium of delusion, FUCCK you, FUCCK your gutter tribe and shove those fingers that you so WISH "feeds us" into your arse, who you dey feed? are you the one feeding, clothing or housing the Igbos in your region? last time I checked recent facts have shown Igbos are even your benefactors these days; they are your landlords now, they are the ones who employ thousands of your unproductive youths in their businesses etc I personally witnessed how lots of Igbo business owners in places like Ladipo, computer village, Alaba etc have lots of your unemployed brothers on out-of-pocket payrolls etc... so get off that high horse of yours cause the Igbo man will be the LAST person on earth to depend on any motherfu*ker to survive and make it anywhere he is. And a Yorubawa pig like yourself shouldn't be talking about low brain capacity, seeing that your not-so-sophisticated political wisdom is the primary reason why we were foisted with a disaster like Buhari.

Bible says any man who repays good with evil; evil will never depart from his house. Even after the Igbos left Lagos during the civil war, Yorubas held your properties in trust for you and gave it back to you after the civil war

At least you can make biblical inferences, but you forgot to contextualize what exact evil Igbos did to your people? and why we fuccking deserve any sort of recompense? last time I checked your hero Awolowo was the mastermind behind millions of deaths of Biafran kids whose only offence was that they were simply Igbos, a feat you wonderful yaribanza pigs celebrate till this day and use every opportunity to rub it in our faces on how you starved us to death... since you couldn't win the war on the battlefield. So why exactly should Igbos expect any sort of evil? you clowns just don't cease to amuse me on this cyberspace. And Yorubas didn't hold any properties for Igbos after the war, stop gaslighting us with your recycled trashy tales your parents probably fed you, Igbos came back to all parts of Nigeria with nothing short of 20 pounds given to them by the mastermind himself Awolowo, they started from scratch with little or no Federal government support to rehabilitate and reintegrate themselves... the Eastern cities that were leveled to the dust by your government were all rebuilt almost entirely by IGBOS, Onitsha market that was completely destroyed by your government today still stands tall as the biggest market in West Africa because Igbos came together and make Onitsha main market what it is today. So don't blackmail me with your weak attempts at patrony, because more enlightened minds know the facts.

Yorubas didn't open sh*t to anybody, as long as you remain in Nigeria (which your fathers proudly fought for by the way ), then constitutionally every and any Nigerian can live anywhere he/she sees fit. At least the Igbos are not occupying your lands forcefully - killing, raping or pillaging like the Fulani herdsmen are doing, we are legally buying up your lands with our money.

Welcome to the internet mo.ron, just the same say your brothers can stop obsessing over Biafra or even rejoice when the military kill unarmed Igbo youths for exercising their fundamental human rights, so I could care less if Tinubu is been dragged online by the few Igbos who have your time, cause majority of Igbos are busy making their money to give a damn about Tinubu or his existence in the real world.

You mean the same IGR stats that exposed the poverty in yorubaland during the lockdown few months ago? we all saw how your people defied the basic concept of social distancing to fight WWE and gidigbo each other like uncivilized nearthandals over sachets of garri and agege bread. Majority of your states outside of Lagos are sitting on huge debts they can't even pay back despite accruing huge loans, I can post the facts if you want... IGR culled from unsustainable metrics and indexes especially in a flawed system like Nigeria where facts and figures aren't sacrosanct, is a waste of time.

Yes ooo, if you like laugh in Taiwanese that one concern you cheesy grin, if you like call us 7th class citizens that one na your cup of garri... but we MUST all and sundry COLLECTIVELY enjoy this One Naijariya together by FIRE BY FORCE. Repeat after me ONE NIGERIA! grin

Jesus, look at the epistle of shit and piss this brainlet wrote.....can you please shorten it by creating an infographic. Nobody will read this trash

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Yorubas can do without you and your tribe.

You wailed during the establishment of Amotekun.
Wasn't it formed?

You're purging on this also.

Mind you, We have Development agenda of western region already in place (or how do you think the railway came about cheesy).

We will also have South West development commission.

NB: SWDC is from the Nigeria purse, DAWN is from the 6 western states purse.

The funniest thing is that, these sets of attorneys are the ones that made Amotekun passed into law. cool
This will also be passed by God grace.
Amen. Egi, ketiri?
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by Taye4j: 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
NwaAro:

Jeez ! I must have touched a nerve. This your epistle is just a mere rant. You can shout, wail and cry all you want, I've only stated facts: you people are ungrateful and selfish.

Why can't you guys just sit down and think about why all other Africans hate you - I'm sure you will say they are jealous of you, lol. The truth is you guys need to work on your mentality, attitude and your social relationship with others - you suck big time.

Before I go, you guys think your 2*2 kiosks filled with okrika wares is what development entails, I laugh I pidgin, you think your gala selling - fan yogo hawking- spare parts peddling brothers from your red mud enclaves control anything in Yoruba land?

Well, if that makes you sleep at night.

For all I care, you can continue your escapade of timeless stupidity.

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
hatakekakashi:

I love to deal with facts and tribalism is a result of the British merging a people with different cultural, traditional and religious beliefs in one single nation. Data shows that the word tribalism reached widespread usage around the 1950s around the time of Independence of most african states reached it's peak in the 1960-67 around the time of multiple civil wars in Africa. Tribalism is simply what happens when a clash of different cultures and beliefs happen, Tribalism is simply patriotism to ones tribe and culture. Tribalism is good and should be promoted, and will undo the evils done to Africa, Nigeria is a social construct made to weaken cultures and ensure British rule by proxy, a Yoruba from ibadan shares more in common with one from Benin republic, same as a fulani from Niger and nigeria. Fvck off to Twitter if you don't like here.

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by hatakekakashi: 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
Taye4j:

Kiss my ass.

Ammend your ways. Be useful to your community
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by IGBOSON1: 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
Taye4j:

You read my mind, Yorubas are too big not to have an airline. Do we want to say we don't have at least one rich man in the Yoruba land that can take up this business?

It seems their eyes are not opened to the aviation sector at the moment.

How about owning a cement company and/or refinery? How come it’s only airline you’re thinking of?
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by Taye4j: 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
IGBOSON1:

How about owning a cement company and/or refinery? How come it’s only airline you’re thinking of?

Investing in oil is a waste of time, I'd rather invest in green energy and electric cars. Time of oil is fast coming to an end, in the next 5-10 yrs, oil will be as worthless as pure water.

We need to look at the future and ensure this dispensation doesn't elude us. Look at the richest men in the world, they are tech Giants not undustrial moguls. Industrial dispensation is gone, we are now in the tech era.

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by Taye4j: 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
IGBOSON1:

Investing in oil is a waste of time, I'd rather invest in green energy and electric cars. Time of oil is fast coming to an end, in the next 5-10 yrs, oil will be as worthless as pure water.

We need to look at the future and ensure this dispensation doesn't elude us. Look at the richest men in the world, they are tech Giants not undustrial moguls. Industrial dispensation is gone, we are now in the tech era.

Look at China, they are not running after oil but technology, that is what South West needs not oil.
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by GreatManBee: 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
cool
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by NwaAro: 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
Taye4j:

Jeez ! I must have touched a nerve. All these your epistle is just a mere rant. You can shout, wail and cry all you want, I've only stated facts: you people are ungrateful and selfish.

Why can't you guys just sit down and think about why all other Africans hate you - I'm sure you will say they are jealous of you, lol. The truth is you guys need to work on your mentality, attitude and your social relationship with others - you suck big time.

Before I go, you guys think your 2*2 kiosks filled with okrika wares is what development entails, I laugh I pidgin, you think your gala selling - fan yogo hawking- spare parts peddling brothers from your red mud enclaves control anything in Yoruba land?

Well, if that makes you sleep at night.

For all I care, you can continue your escapade of timeless stupidity.
A typical yorubawa pig is averse to FACTS, no thanks to the Lagos-Ibadan expressway propaganda that been dutifully pumping lies and blowing up your sawdust ridden brains and barren egos grin, so maybe some epistles from a proud and unabashed Nyamiri like myself is needed to re-orientate that oblong skull of yours my Abobaku bloda from the wastee side grin.

All Africans hate who? granted there a a fair number of Igbos who have tarnished the image of the Igbo nation by indulging in crimes in other countries (same as Yorubawa pigs who BTW have been indicted for heinous crimes globally as well), but there are still far more Igbos who are positively involved in and influencing the growth and development of their host communities. If Igbos were such undesirable elements, we wouldn't have Igbos been elected into top political positions world-wide, heck I've been to African countries like Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Ghana etc and seen how Igbos dominate major markets and have organized town unions that also support members of their host communities.

Ogbeni an Igbo boy that hawks fan yogo or Gala is at least involved in some type of labor, there's dignity in that cause he will end up saving enough money to pay his bills, educate himself, feed his family and few years down the line buy a shop and become a business owner... and then before you utter the words JACK ROBINSON, he becomes YOUR LANDLORD grin; far better than your brainless, jobless and daft agbero blodas that hop on danfo buses harassing people on top "owo mi da" matter grin. The rate of unemployment in the South west region is now at a worrying rate, a staggering 60% of yaribanza youths are unemployed or subsist on semi-skilled labor for very poor wages... even the white collar ones have lost hope and want to fly to the UK to clean toilets and do security guard under the table jobs... the vast majority of your population have been downsized their skill-sets to the 16th century level of primitive acts like ritual killings, skull mining and body parts transactions.

Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by Taye4j: 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
NwaAro:

A typical yorubawa pig is averse to FACTS, no thanks to the Lagos-Ibadan expressway propaganda that been dutifully pumping lies and blowing up your sawdust ridden brains and barren egos grin, so maybe some epistles from a proud and unabashed Nyamiri like myself is needed to re-orientate that oblong skull of yours my Abobaku bloda from the wastee side grin.

All Africans hate who? granted there a a fair number of Igbos who have tarnished the image of the Igbo nation by indulging in crimes in other countries (same as Yorubawa pigs who BTW have been indicted for heinous crimes globally as well), but there are still far more Igbos who are positively involved in and influencing the growth and development of their host communities. If Igbos were such undesirable elements, we wouldn't have Igbos been elected into top political positions world-wide, heck I've been to African countries like Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Ghana etc and seen how Igbos dominate major markets and have organized town unions that also support members of their host communities.

Ogbeni an Igbo boy that hawks fan yogo or Gala is at least involved in some type of labor, there's dignity in that cause he will end up saving enough money to pay his bills, educate himself, feed his family and few years down the line buy a shop and become a business owner... and then before you utter the words JACK ROBINSON, he becomes YOUR LANDLORD grin; far better than your brainless, jobless and daft agbero blodas that hop on danfo buses harassing people on top "owo mi da" matter grin. The rate of unemployment in the South west region is now at a worrying rate, a staggering 60% of yaribanza youths are unemployed or subsist on semi-skilled labor for very poor wages... even the white collar ones have lost hope and want to fly to the UK to clean toilets and do security guard under the table jobs... the vast majority of your population have been downsized their skill-sets to the 16th century level of primitive acts like ritual killings, skull mining and body parts transactions.

You composition is very atrocious and I can see you are doing a social distancing with your brain housed in that flat head of yours.

I'm tired of your rhetorics that show no glimpse of intelligence at all.

You claimed Igbos are all over the world being appointed, who says Yorubas are not all over the world and doing the same !

Your over bloated ego and anti-commonsesical utterances will always be your downfall.

Yorubas are not your mate in anything. If you don't want to be unfortunate, don't quote me again. Look for somebody else who is more intelligent than you are.

Werey of the millennium ! Lol.
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by Sammy07: 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
gomojam:
Amen. Egi, ketiri?
Alaafia ni mo wa ooo.

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by NwaAro: 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
Taye4j:

You composition is very atrocious and I can see you are doing a social distancing with your brain housed in that flat head of yours.

I'm tired of your rhetorics that show no glimpse of intelligence at all.

You claimed Igbos are all over the world being appointed, who says Yorubas are not all over the world and doing the same !

Your over bloated ego and anti-commonsesical utterances will always be your downfall.

Yorubas are not your mate in anything. If you don't want to be unfortunate, don't quote me again. Look for somebody else who is more intelligent than you are.

Werey of the millennium ! Lol.
At least I still have a brain still housed in my flat head before we even talk of it doing social distancing grin, unfortunately for you, the pathetic excuses you call parents mortgaged your destiny, your family line collective IQ's and your chances of ever amounting to a useful person in life by washing your head in the wrong river at the time of your unfortunate conception... that's why no member of your life is useful today.

Yorubawa pigs are not and will NEVER be the benchmark for anything the Igbos aspire to be or accomplish, Igbos are looking to globe-trot like the Jews, Chinese, and other successful groups and nationalities of this world.

Meanwhile quote me again and I'll remind you why your LovePeddler of a mother has me on her speed dial grin, but then again you're my little biTch, so I expect you to indulge my invitation.
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by NwaAro: 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
Gracchus:
[s]See who is taking about meddling in other people's affairs. We were here right on nairaland when you people opened threads upon threads about amotrkun when the idea was first muted the the SW governors,pray,tell me what concerns you people? Coming from people who shout Tinubu all the days of their useless life, Tinubu who has never governed any of your states before yet y'llrrant his name like he owes you plebs anything. You people are actually the one who meddle into other people affairs the most, I remember when emir Sanusi was dethroned, your people made d loudest noise as if they have any remotest idea of what royalty is all about. As per your other ramblings, y'll should learn to stay in those your mansions, ogbomoso people hate you people with passion, that's why Benjamin adekunle an ogbomoso son killed your silly asses and raped your freaking mothers to death. We have done worse to you in Lagos, what were u fools able to do? We attacked u during the election and stopped youffrom voting, what did u do? Did fashola not deport your sorry asses, what d hell did you noisemakers do? All noise no substance.
[/s]

Abeg who let product of rape and incest out of the asylum grin grin grin.
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by NwaAro: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

0su monkeys chestbeating on a yoruba owned platform in yoruba land....why didn't you brainlets bloody our noises when we demolished your illegal structure at amuwo...facts remain that you yamleg donkeys only good at blowing hot air.
Oponu, see your dumb logic grin there are millions of Yorubawa pigs on Facebook, Linda Ikeji blog etc so we should now shave our heads because Seun is Yoruba? without Igbo topics on here will Seun even generate as much traffic as Nairaland gets?
You tried your nonsense in Ladipo few years ago and we all know how it turned out, today no useless Iya loja or Baba loja comes to tax the traders in places like Ladipo, Alaba, trade fair etc...everything goes to the union market leaders who are almost all exclusively Igbos. The incident at amuwo affected every Nigerian not just Igbos you dunce, yet Igbos still full ground today for the same Amuwo cheesy

Like I earlier stated, thank your stars Igbos are not naturally the violent types like the Hausas, they showed you shege banza in Fagba few months ago and your chicken hearted brothers were crying like babies who just sh*t their diapers all over social media, na Aboki get una medicine but Igbos dey wake up now, who born you pigs to trespass in Hausa dominated areas in Lagos today? I even heard Hausa Imams don't allow yorubawa Muslim clerics to lead the prayer in most of the mosques in Agege and other parts of Lagos cause they see you as inferior... talk of the ultimate slap in the face.
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by Taye4j: 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
NwaAro:

At least I still have a brain still housed in my flat head before we even talk of it doing social distancing grin, unfortunately for you, the pathetic excuses you call parents mortgaged your destiny, your family line collective IQ's and your chances of ever amounting to a useful person in life by washing your head in the wrong river at the time of your unfortunate conception... that's why no member of your life is useful today.

Yorubawa pigs are not and will NEVER be the benchmark for anything the Igbos aspire to be or accomplish, Igbos are looking to globe-trot like the Jews, Chinese, and other successful groups and nationalities of this world.

Meanwhile quote me again and I'll remind you why your LovePeddler of a mother has me on her speed dial grin, but then again you're my little biTch, so I expect you to indulge my invitation.

Firstly, I won't stoop so low as to drag your parents into this, I'm a Yoruba boy who is well brought up, cultured and respectful. I understand that Igbos wake their parents from bed with bycicle and scissors kicks; why am I not surprised you will display your uncouth and uncultured side in full view of the whole world !

Secondly, I only pity your parents who decided to live a wasted life over an investment they knew from the onset would be calamitious, fruitless and a shame to them - a use of condom would have prevented the greatest calamity that could have happened to any parent. Even though you were given the grace to grow and see if any good news could come from your Nazareth, however, you have shown time over again that come what may, you'll always be a failure.

Lastly, God specifically distributed stupid people to every corner of the earth so that you can at least meet one pay.

Thanks nitwit, I've just seen one today.
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by NwaAro: 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Taye4j:

[s]Firstly, I won't stoop so low as to drag your parents into this, I'm a Yoruba boy who is well brought up, cultured and respectful. I understand that Igbos wake their parents from bed with bycicle and scissors kicks; why am I not surprised you will display your uncouth and uncultured side in full view of the whole world !

Secondly, I only pity your parents who decided to live a wasted life over an investment they knew from the onset would be calamitious, fruitless and a shame to them - a use of condom would have prevented the greatest calamity that could have happened to any parent. Even though you were given the grace to grow and see if any good news could come from your Nazareth, however, you have shown time over again that come what may, you'll always be a failure.

Lastly, God specifically distributed stupid people to every corner of the earth so that you can at least meet one pay.

Thanks nitwit, I've just seen one today[/s].

Oh finally my little biTch replies in epistles grin grin grin, I must have really hit a nerve yay or nay? I'm just too good at psychologically pressing and plodding you along, I've almost turned your emotions into an interesting spectrum of passive-aggressive.

If your been Yoruba had any vestige of qualities worth admiring, then you wouldn't be using your parents skulls for ritual purposes or anatomically dissecting their body parts for the same reason... all those omoluabi nonsense una dey carry flex around like some badge of achievement na just empty hype, we all know you Yorubawa pigs are the most insulting, crude, and disrespectful tribe in Nigeria...so don't come here and preaching about "uncultured" blah blah blah, just because you prostate like agama lizards to greet the same elders that you insult doesn't make your culture any better than the others.

Until you finally amount to somebody in life (no thanks to the affliction in your accursed family), then maybe I can start taking you serious. I'll advise you take some moments to reflect on your wretched life, ask God why you are a premium failure in all ramifications of your life while your contemporaries are replicating groundbreaking achievements. If you're a Christian, maybe forget about the yuletide season and rather pitch your case at Shiloh, roll yourself at this altar of grace and cry on to God to release and break thag Bondage of affliction in your life. And whenever you're in dire need of financial help, I'm one PM away from been the solution to your problems (don't let your pride deny you your opportunity).
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by Greenback: 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
BrownLondon:
This is nice, mass migration to SW (Especially Lagos and Ogun) is putting pressure on region.

failure to establish the SW development commission will cause a protest, in form of DEPORTATION of non-SW indigenes.
yessoo...
Deportation of tigerclaws from no man's land to their brownRuffBurgs. grin grin grin
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by NwaAro: 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
Greenback:
yessoo...
Deportation of tigerclaws from no man's land to their brownRuffBurgs. grin grin grin
They are not even half as intelligent enough to deport the epidemia of stupidity in the whole of Odua land, e come be able bodied Igbos they wan deport grin

Same clowns whose Muslim population that can't even lead Islamic prayers at their various mosques cause their Hausa counterparts see them as inferior Muslims, Fulani conquered them in Ilorin for parts of yorubaland for a reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by Greenback: 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
Gracchus:
Hahaha ha. When we demolished their useless shops at festac, they were all crying and shouting Yoruba Yoruba up and down. Why didnt they organize themselves and attack the local govt chairman or begin to attack all Yoruba people, they make too much noise with little substance.
Mental lolss
Did you watch the interview on tv? It was so disheartening seeing that mama on live tv wailing,crying on the floor. She's seem to be the iyaloja of that market..shes a Yoruba mama...

You and that mental lasgidi whatever should keep on making a show of yourselvesgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023: Forget Political Party, Rally Round Tinubu – Oluwo To Yoruba Leaders / ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour / Read New Method Used To Steal Money From Atm Machine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.