Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission (16024 Views)

Cash Crunch: Governors Push Out Palliatives In States / South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit / South West Development Commission Bill Causes Uproar At The Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by Redcrafton: 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

grin grin bloody colonists with ballless governors who can't protect their people, your long epistle of shit and insults only show that you're pained and bitter.

The herdsmen attacks are a national issue but guess what; our region isn't sleeping we've created our own regional outfit to take care of the problem, it's not perfect but it's a start of something, our governors stood up despite the northern pressure....
grin your governors are spineless apes who can't dare try such leaving security for the ret@rd Nnamdi Cownu forming Eastern drinking network after him watching reruns of Game of Thrones, the colonisers are being assfvcked in their backyard while their governors look like helpless bitches.
The war pictures are a reminder of what would befall you if you misbehave.
Widespread looting was a nation wide sport so stop bitching like it was only in the SW, plus it's a known fact that Igbo women are the Yoruba man's property as they are running from egotistical beta simp males we fvck them after which you pay to marry them, pathetic you keep bitching about ilorin like it's your state, read history and check the facts Yoruba's are still in control....the remaining shit and piss you wrote describes your current state of living.

How Fulani Jihadists Have Taken Over The South West
There are more than a thousand cells of well armed Fulani Jihadist in the green bushes of the SouthWest and the Yorubas are sleeping.
https://naijabizideas.com/how-fulani-jihadists-have-taken-over-the-south-west/

‘Save Yoruba from the hands of Fulani govt’ – Pastor Giwa begs Gani Adams
By Seun Opejobi
https://dailypost.ng/2020/06/28/save-yoruba-from-the-hands-of-fulani-govt-pastor-giwa-begs-gani-adams/

How Herdsmen Converted Ondo Forest Reserve Into Captivity Camp
https://skytrendnews.com/2019/07/14/how-herdsmen-converted-ondo-forest-reserve-into-captivity-camp/

Herdsmen convert Ondo govt forest reserve into militia camp
Published July 14, 2019
https://punchng.com/herdsmen-convert-ondo-govt-forest-reserve-into-militia-camp/

Yoruba Communities alleged Fulani rape, killings
https://www.irohinodua.org/yoruba-communities-alleged-fulani-rapekillings/

Strong-mouthy-man well done.

I am outta here....

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by NwaAro: 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
[quote author=TheLionofLasigi post=97401662]

Said by a bitter product of a Baby factory out of Aba. Tell Nnamdi Cownu that if them born him well he should step out with his ESN monkey ragtag militants and if they don't get a bullet to the skull, plus the only ashawo is your mother who fvcked the street lepar for #50 and one indomie superpack. grin grin die in your bitterness[/quote]

A product of baby factory is still far better than a product of rape and incest, then ritual killings as proudly promoted in the yaribanza culture.

ESN is fully operational in parts of the East now and have already been assimilated into various vigilante networks all over the East, you can call them ragtag but you can bring your oblong-shaped yaribanza skull that is already addled with bad cholesterol due to excess oil so the ESN boys can test they ragtag guns on it grin.

And you have to be more original my boy, paraphrasing almost every thing I say as your rebuttal is becoming boring already, we've already established that your mother might not even be your true mother, you were most likely picked from the refuse dump or got donated by some generous Igbo sister who didn't want to give you out to our baby factory cheesy
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
NwaAro:

Ok cool, tell your big nyansh sister to rendezvous at that our favorite spot, make she chop this nyamiri gbola well well, I know she really missed her regular dose so much angry grin

grin grin lol that's an irony, funny thing is that I just finished smashing one amaka chic yesterday, keep yapping nonsense while your sister from owerri is doing #400 per insertion.... grin grin

Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by NoIgboSoundTueh: 12:01am On Dec 25, 2020
NwaAro:

Ok yorubawa internet jack Chan grin
But truly Yoruba soldiers have conquered Igbo meats before.
Biafrans even surrendered to Yoruba man.
I will gladly at any time serve in any army massacring Igbo meats I will follow the footsteps of great men like Murtala, Adekunle, Taiwo and other generals.
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 25, 2020
[quote author=NwaAro post=97401772]

A product of baby factory is still far better than a product of rape and incest, then ritual killings as proudly promoted in the yaribanza culture.

ESN is fully operational in parts of the East now and have already been assimilated into various vigilante networks all over the East, you can call them ragtag but you can bring your oblong-shaped yaribanza skull that is already addled with bad cholesterol due to excess oil so the ESN boys can test they ragtag guns on it grin.

And you have to be more original my boy, paraphrasing almost every thing I say as your rebuttal is becoming boring already, we've already established that your mother might not even be your true mother, you were most likely picked from the refuse dump or got donated by some generous Igbo sister who didn't want to give you out to our baby factory cheesy /quote]

grin grin grin yeah yeah... ESN modelled after House targaryen is going to breath fire and brimestone with her two dragons burn Nigerian to the ground, ESN: No leflendum, No Erection. grin grin

Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 25, 2020
Flatin0s are reactionary apes... grin grin

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 25, 2020
Redcrafton:

How Fulani Jihadists Have Taken Over The South West
There are more than a thousand cells of well armed Fulani Jihadist in the green bushes of the SouthWest and the Yorubas are sleeping.
https://naijabizideas.com/how-fulani-jihadists-have-taken-over-the-south-west/

‘Save Yoruba from the hands of Fulani govt’ – Pastor Giwa begs Gani Adams
By Seun Opejobi
https://dailypost.ng/2020/06/28/save-yoruba-from-the-hands-of-fulani-govt-pastor-giwa-begs-gani-adams/

How Herdsmen Converted Ondo Forest Reserve Into Captivity Camp
https://skytrendnews.com/2019/07/14/how-herdsmen-converted-ondo-forest-reserve-into-captivity-camp/

Herdsmen convert Ondo govt forest reserve into militia camp
Published July 14, 2019
https://punchng.com/herdsmen-convert-ondo-govt-forest-reserve-into-militia-camp/

Yoruba Communities alleged Fulani rape, killings
https://www.irohinodua.org/yoruba-communities-alleged-fulani-rapekillings/

Strong-mouthy-man well done.

I am outta here....

Difference is that we and our political leaders are doing something while your spineless leaders look on like apes and you guys "colonize" Lagos grin
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by NwaAro: 12:13am On Dec 25, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

grin grin bloody colonists with ballless governors who can't protect their people, your long epistle of shit and insults only show that you're pained and bitter.

The herdsmen attacks are a national issue but guess what; our region isn't sleeping we've created our own regional outfit to take care of the problem, it's not perfect but it's a start of something, our governors stood up despite the northern pressure....
grin your governors are spineless apes who can't dare try such leaving security for the ret@rd Nnamdi Cownu forming Eastern drinking network after him watching reruns of Game of Thrones, the colonisers are being assfvcked in their backyard while their governors look like helpless bitches.
Widespread looting was a nation wide sport so stop bitching like it was only in the SW, plus it's a known fact that Igbo women are the Yoruba man's property as they are running from egotistical beta simp males we fvck them after which you pay to marry them, pathetic you keep bitching about ilorin like it's your state, read history and check the facts Yoruba's are still in control....the remaining shit and piss you wrote describes your current state of living.

I can easily Google 6 separate attacks in the South west by herdsmen in just the last 3-4 months, and the results will be scary... The last attack in the East judging from your own screenshots was some 5 to 6 months ago... and that's despite you pigs having a headstart over us in establishing a regional outfit (even though we know Amotekun has not indicted more than 6 stray Fulani men since its creation)...

And yes I agree just like many Igbos that our governors are spineless and useless, that's what sets the Igbos from the average yaribanza subhuman, we set higher standards for our leaders and don't gravitate to entertaining mediocrity; that's why we were always the first of many to call out and condemn our leaders for failing to set up a security outfit to protect lives and properties. I'm not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu as I acknowledge he has his faults, but at least he's far more celebral and popular than the best of your lots put together right now. And I'm currently enjoying my Xmas in the East without fear of herdsmen attacking me or my folks as I see lots of well armed vigilante units (most likely the ESN outfits) patrolling key areas in the vulnerable rural parts.

And no decent Igbo girl will swoon over a yaribanza beta male, maybe the few ones that were born and bred in Lagos date/marry from anywhere as long as the guy is loaded pocket deep (you will never see an Igbo girl settle for just any yorubawa loafer), they typically go for the socialites and rich ones, then they rinse them of all their money and still have their Igbo side dudes. Igbo boys on the other regard your women as the bottom feeders of the feminine hierarchy in Nigeria, na just fuvk we dey fuvk, we chop clean mouth and keep it moving since we already have our Achalugo somewhere in the East we will end up with...unlike Igbo women who are in high demand nationwide, no other tribe really fancy or marry your women in Nigeria except maybe the Northerners who marry the Yoruba Muslim ladies... I see how frustrated lots of yorubawa women are on social media as their men are either too stupid or lazy to give them attention, or are busy chasing every Igbo woman they can see grin... so out of pity some Igbo boys just fucck your women to boost they self-esteems... go Ladipo alone and see how ordinary spare part traders dey sample the ekwe of your heavily-nyanshed sisters grin. God forbid that a sane Igbo man with his senses intact brings some dirty Ronke or Kemi to introduce as wife to his parents... it's almost an abomination in Igboland.

And stop lying you perditious bastard, the looting and wrestling over garri and agege bread was mostly rampant in the South wastee and parts of the North, you guys are so poor and shameless that you caused a national embarrassment fighting WWE smackdown in broad daylight over mere sachets of garri... yet you pigs have the gall the mock the Igbos over some civil war that happened ages ago.

And oh... behold your darling Amotekun in action:-

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by NwaAro: 12:14am On Dec 25, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

I can easily Google 6 separate attacks in the South west by herdsmen in just the last 3-4 months, and the results will be scary... The last attack in the East judging from your own screenshots was some 5 to 6 months ago... and despite you pigs having a headstart over us in establishing a regional outfit (even though we know Amotekun has not indicted more than 6 stray Fulani men since its creation).

And yes I agree just like many Igbos that our governors are spineless and useless, that's what sets the Igbos from the average yaribanza subhuman, we set higher standards for our leaders and don't gravitate to entertaining mediocrity; that's why we were always the first of many to call out and condemn our leaders for failing to set up a security outfit to protect lives and properties. I'm not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu as I acknowledge he has his faults, but at least he's far more celebral and popular than the best of your lots put together right now. And I'm currently enjoying my Xmas in the East without fear of herdsmen attacking me or my folks as I see lots of well armed vigilante units (most likely the ESN outfits) patrolling key areas in the vulnerable rural parts.

And no decent Igbo girl will swoon over a yaribanza beta male, maybe the few ones that were born and bred in Lagos date from anywhere as long as the guy is loaded pocket deep (you will never see an Igbo girl settle for just any yorubawa loafer), they typically go for the socialites and rich ones, then they rinse them of all their money and still have their Igbo side dudes. Igbo boys on the other regard your women as the bottom feeders of the feminine hierarchy in Nigeria, na just fuvk we dey fuvk, we chop clean mouth and keep it moving since we already have our Achalugo somewhere in the East we will end up with...unlike Igbo women who are in high demand nationwide, no other tribe really fancy or marry your women in Nigeria except maybe the Northerners who marry the Yoruba Muslim ladies... I see how frustrated lots of yorubawa women are on social media as their men are either too stupid or lazy to give them attention, or are busy chasing every Igbo woman they can see grin... so out of pity some Igbo boys just fucck your women to boost they self-esteems... go Ladipo alone and see how ordinary spare part traders dey sample the ekwe of your heavily-nyanshed sisters grin. God forbid that a sane Igbo man with his senses intact brings some dirty Ronke or Kemi to introduce as wife to his parents... it's almost an abomination in Igboland.

And stop lying you perditious bastard, the looting and wrestling over garri and agege bread was mostly rampant in the South wastee and parts of the North, you guys are so poor and shameless that you caused a national embarrassment fighting WWE smackdown in broad daylight over mere sachets of garri... yet you pigs have the gall the mock the Igbos over some civil war that happened ages ago.

And oh, you lost Ilorin in WAR to the Fulani SIMPLE AND SHORT, save the rest of your boring tales for your useless father.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 25, 2020
NwaAro:

I can easily Google 6 separate attacks in the South west by herdsmen in just the last 3-4 months, and the results will be scary... The last attack in the East judging from your own screenshots was some 5 to 6 months ago... and despite you pigs having a headstart over us in establishing a regional outfit (even though we know Amotekun has not indicted more than 6 stray Fulani men since its creation).

And no decent Igbo girl will swoon over a yaribanza beta male, maybe the few ones that were born and bred in Lagos date from anywhere as long as the guy is loaded pocket deep (you will never see an Igbo girl settle for just any yorubawa loafer), they typically go for the socialites and rich ones, then they rinse them of all their money and still have their Igbo side dudes. Igbo boys on the other regard your women as the bottom feeders of the feminine hierarchy in Nigeria, na just fuvk we dey fuvk, we chop clean mouth and keep it moving since we already have our Achalugo somewhere in the East we will end up with...unlike Igbo women who are in high demand nationwide, no other tribe really fancy or marry your women in Nigeria except maybe the Northerners who marry the Yoruba Muslim ladies... I see how frustrated lots of yorubawa women are on social media as their men are either too stupid or lazy to give them attention, or are busy chasing every Igbo woman they can see grin... so out of pity some Igbo boys just fucck your women to boost they self-esteems... go Ladipo alone and see how ordinary spare part traders dey sample the ekwe of your heavily-nyanshed sisters grin. God forbid that a sane Igbo man with his senses intact brings some dirty Ronke or Kemi to introduce as wife to his parents... it's almost an abomination in Igboland.

And oh, you lost Ilorin in WAR to the Fulani SIMPLE AND SHORT, save the rest of your boring tales for your useless father.

Again with your epistle of trash, 3 paragraphs of shit and piss, do you really think I'd read this.... Even America has problems with killer cops so what's the stupid point you're trying to make, plus most of the eastern attacks don't make the news because you guys are largely irrelevant, no need to explain your stupidity to me cus I already know it's full of falsehood and coping mechanisms that make you cum at night.

grin grin you really believe the bullcrap that Igbo chics only shag rich dudes...yeah it's partly true cus they are gold digging bitches but truth is that as someone who served in the east I can tell you that I've shaggd more Igbo chics especially the married ones... grin it's actually funny cus you say that they marry the rich yorubas who spend money on them when it's actually known that the simping bastards are Igbo monkeys grin grin lol your sisters are only good for breeding and fvckin that's all.
Btw these are some tweets from your flatin0 sisters in the last hour grin

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by NwaAro: 12:41am On Dec 25, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:

But truly Yoruba soldiers have conquered Igbo meats before.
Biafrans even surrendered to Yoruba man.
I will gladly at any time serve in any army massacring Igbo meats I will follow the footsteps of great men like Murtala, Adekunle, Taiwo and other generals.
And they all died like poor pigs, while generations of Igbos have outlived them and gone on to enslave you economically in all parts of your region.

And Biafrans surrendered to the might of the British and Russian military support to Nigeria, your useless officers were just proxies to prosecute the white man's war to maintain colonial hold on Nigeria and the oil in the Niger delta. Also remember you lost far more soldiers in that war than the Biafrans despite all your military advantages... you will be extremely stupid to think you will stand a chance against the more prepared and sophisticated Igbos of this generation who today command strategic influences all over the world. Like I pointed out earlier, you are either some dumb teenager who is stuck in the world of video games and can't separate arcade war gaming from the real world... or you are an overgrown dunce with a single digit IQ(probably a loser in life) who is still stuck in 1967-1970 when the world has long moved on... but keep up with your online Rambo spirit, you will surely get that war you are craving for soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 25, 2020
NwaAro:

And they all died like poor pigs, while generations of Igbos have outlived them and gone on to enslave you economically in all parts of your region.

And Biafrans surrendered to the might of the British and Russian military support to Nigeria, your useless officers were just proxies to prosecute the white man's war to maintain colonial hold on Nigeria and the oil in the Niger delta. Also remember you lost far more soldiers in that war than the Biafrans despite all your military advantages... you will be extremely stupid to think you will stand a chance against the more prepared and sophisticated Igbos of this generation who today command strategic influences all over the world. Like I pointed out earlier, you are either some dumb teenager who is stuck in the world of video games and can't separate arcade war gaming from the real world... or you are an overgrown dunce with a single digit IQ(probably a loser in life) who is still stuck in 1967-1970 when the world has long moved on... but keep up with your online Rambo spirit, you will surely get that war you are craving for soon.

Flatin0s monkeys are getting killed in Oyibo and their homeland while Igbo sophistiCATS keep cuming and jerking off to their idiocy online grin grin hot air monkey

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 25, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:

Oya bring your mum tell her it's 1967 all over again.
I would use knife instead to see the colour of her insides

That's degenerate of you, simply shoot the bitch in the head.
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by EmekaA125(m): 1:44am On Dec 25, 2020
Cunny, double-faced and subtle tribe. Nonsensical nonsense.
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by EmekaA125(m): 1:50am On Dec 25, 2020
BrownLondon:
This is nice, mass migration to SW (Especially Lagos and Ogun) is putting pressure on region.

failure to establish the SW development commission will cause a protest, in form of DEPORTATION of non-SW indigenes.
If you made this statement because of Igbos that dominated Lagos, then you lied because Lagos is a no man's land and an Igbo man will one day contest for governorship position there. Ndi ala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by LegendHero(m): 2:30am On Dec 25, 2020
EmekaA125:

If you made this statement because of Igbos that dominated Lagos, then you lied because Lagos is a no man's land and an Igbo man will one day contest for governorship position there. Ndi ala

Lol cockroaches.
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 25, 2020
Lol. IPOBians shedding tears of pain and frustration on this thread. Whether you like it or not, most Yorubas are now 'awake' and have made up their minds to subtlety rid themselves of other burdensome Nigerians.

That you Igbos are top of that list shows how difficult and pesky you are as a people. We will no longer let the 'one Nigeria' bullshite continue saddling the SW with the sort of burden the rest of you, especially Igbos, don't have the tolerance, accommodating mien and goodwill to accept from other Nigerians.

Go and think about that and stop hanging around Yoruba threads making fools of yourselves
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by Nobody: 2:39am On Dec 25, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol cockroaches.

That's what they are. Squishy worthless bugs and pests. There is hardly a Yoruba you will speak to today, even the most liberal, who do not have a strong opinion about the overunning of the SW by non-Yorubas especially the ingrate Igbos.

We are doing something about it. Unlike Igbos, we do not make empty noise. Yet they will feel the actions. Wise Igbos should begin looking Eastward for their sustenance before they wake up to realize the SW is no longer the "no man's land" they keep encouraging tens of thousands of their kids to migrate to daily.
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 25, 2020
Just look at pages upon pages of people going back and forth in this thread. All of this bickering over a commission that is still in the development stages.

Some people are bitter and jealous about a certain group in this country and it's very evident.
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 25, 2020
Redcrafton:

Stop confusing your tired brain already..

There are no airforce in those pictures...a

In Ile-Ife see how you went hiding under your beds begging for help while those you literally wet you boxers are outside....

Then the security agents who distaste you first class afon.jas packed you like sardine.

You are brave not to report it to ICC... smiley

Those were clashes from mile12 with hausa bike riders and yes, the security agent did what they do best but we didn't go screaming at the International Criminal Court of Biafra, we've simply banned the okadas which was earlier this year and majority of the Hausa bike thugs left in droves.....you keep posting stuff that was between hausa fulani meanwhile your close kin governor wike is killing your brothers like christmas chickens at obigo while you claim to be colonising Lagos lol grin grin bitterness will only kill you guys faster than anything. Merry Christmas flatin0s monkey. Hope you hope you sold enough galas in lagos to last for you to flex in the village. grin
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 25, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Those were clashes from mile12 with hausa bike riders and yes, the security agent did what they do best but we didn't go screaming at the International Criminal Court of Biafra, we've simply banned the okadas which was earlier this year and majority of the Hausa bike thugs left in droves.....you keep posting stuff that was between hausa fulani meanwhile your close kin governor wike is killing your brothers like christmas chickens at obigo while you claim to be colonising Lagos lol grin grin bitterness will only kill you guys faster than anything. Merry Christmas flatin0s monkey. Hope you hope you sold enough galas in lagos to last for you to flex in the village. grin

Lost respect totally for Igbos over the Oyigbo/Obigbo massacre. All they could do was issue empty threats about "Wike will pay one day" and "Wike is finished politically".

Yet same hateful hacks are baying for blood if Tinubu even wipes his forehead in public. Anyone still taking Igbos seriously today must not have been on earth in the past two decades to see them disgraced as the biggest cowards, loudest empty barrels and the most useless 'big for nothing' ethnic group in Nigeria.

They are just impotent, lawless and leaderless noise makers and chest-beater hustling everywhere for money with no cohesive pn for their future or sustenance of future generation.

Rather their leaders are the worst in Nigeria selling them out daily but they won't face them. All they know to do is obsess over Yorubas, their affairs, their leaders and SW domain. Sad people.
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by cocolacec(m): 6:15am On Dec 25, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

No problems so long as the funding of the commission will be from the proceeds of resources in their region.

We the Niger Delta people are tired of feeding a whole bunch of ungrateful people.

South West and South South are the only regions feeding Nigeria,the rest are parasites.The day these regions leave Nigeria,the country will collapse.
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 25, 2020
cocolacec:

South West and South South are the only regions feeding Nigeria,the rest are parasites.The day these regions leave Nigeria,the country will collapse.

Indeed.

http://www.gamji.com/article6000/NEWS7879.htm

Nigeria: One Country Four Economies Discussion

South West Economy

South Western Nigeria with a Land Mass of 76,852 square kilometres and population of 25.2 million today owns and/or control 60% of the nation’s industrial capacity, 44% of banking assets, 67% of insurance assets and is house to the nation’s three deep sea ports of Apapa, Tin Can Island and Roro; the busiest international airport of Ikeja, three thermal stations of Egbin, Papalanto and Omotosho.

Today, its three major industrial estates of Agbara, Ikeja and Otta are all linked to gas under the West African gas pipeline plan and piping of gas is ongoing from Otta to Abeokuta.

Added to these, the South Western population today is the most educated as western education came through there and education as a resource was democratized since the early sixties.

Geographical location, democratization of western education, availability of resources enhanced in last 9 years and some empowerment during the Obasanjo administration have collectively enabled the South Western economy to rank as first of the four economies in Nigeria.

Today, the South West as a region can boast of having a defined growing middle class and is perceived to have at least 20,000 of its indigenes with net worth of over N100m each. Take it out of Nigeria, the South West economy with is defined growing middle class and resources, will be one of the fastest growing economies in the world.

Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by Yoruba1stson: 7:12am On Dec 25, 2020
NwaAro:

There was a survey done and a study shown some months ago that revealed how incest and rape is on a prevalent basis unprecedented in the South wastee region relative to other regions in Nigeria. And that much has found its basis of facts and evidence in this cognitively poor and dire nonsense of a post your dumb sawdust brain cells could come up with, seeing all you can come up with is rape rape rape and nothing short of sexual exploitation of women which thankfully is alien to the Igbo culture... I'm not surprised going by that revealing statistic, and of course your strange obsession with rape that 1 in every 3 Yoruba person was born out of wedlock or rape. A 3rd class monkey is the reason why we've forced you low IQ roaches back into the swamps and slums of Lagos while we now officially have our stamp of colony in many parts of Lagos vis-a-vis other S.wastee states today. Na Omo Igbo dey control things for Festac, Ladipo, Ibeju-Lekki, Alaba, Ajah etc, dem never born a million yaribanza bastards to encroach on our colonies today and try nonsense, your noise ends on the internet. The last time you stepped on our toes was during the last presidential election where some Igbos were disenfranchised and harassed from voting by cowardly thugs... until Igbos had enough of your bullshit and bleeped you pigs up in one of the major polling locations, an OPC leader was nearly lynched and other Yoruba thugs overpowered and chased away by armed Igbo youths. It also appears the bitter lessons dished out to you subhumans in Fagba by your Hausa superiors hasn't simmered down enough abi? grin cheesy cheesy, bros look around you again if you haven't checked enough... YOU'RE NOW A CONQUERED PEOPLE ON YOUR SUPPOSED LAND. Firstly google Fulani attacks in Yorubaland alone this past few months and you will be shocked at the chronicles of attacks you've suffered under them, even your Aare Gani Adam's admitted himself that yorubaland has been occupied. Remember you lost Kwara to your Fulani overlords who still occupy the royal stool there till this day... you were sacked and chased away by the Nupe in present day Niger state, today you are a negligible minority in those parts. No part of Igboland was ANNEXED through war, anything we lost was just due to the sham of the federal government and its artificial boundary adjustments. That's why Igbos will always remain SUPERIOR to you dirt-groveling algae drinking ugly apes till the end of times.

And does this ape still think posting old relics from the war makes any Igbo person angry? grin cheesy grin grin you yaribanzas are really so sensitive and daft walahi, a lot of Igbos are completely indifferent or numb to the war photos you mo.ron, many of us only use those sort of pictures strictly for academic purposes and research only. At least those are pictures from war, fast forward to today and the sad and pathetic state of Yorubaland even without war should be a cause for concern for every right thinking "omoluabi", there are nearly millions of malnourished looking children in many rural parts of Yorubaland, you see them running around in unkempt slums all over Ibadan, Osogbo, Ijesa etc with phlegm streaming down their noses, rib cages showing and you wonder if they are suffering from protein deficiencies, and una no dey for war time ooo! grin

It's a shame that you didn't experience war, yet today you can't boast of ONE thing of note that the entire yaribanza race have achieved as a landslide since 1970 till date over the Igbos who lost nearly everything. Today awon omo Igbo are pimping out your women for free because the men are so lazy, useless and irresponsible to take care of their women, na ordinary Onyeka wey dey sell Okrika for Ladipo dey nyansh all the Ronke, Bukola, Kemi etc that come to his shop to "patronize" him just to get free bra and panties grin. Awon omo Igbo have chased you lazy bastards for good out of Ladipo and we now control all the markets there; ditto Alaba, computer village, tradefair etc.

Last lockdown exposed the pungent poverty oozing out of yaribanza land as shown in this video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak-Za7ArpD4

baba why the long epistle. I just like you when you are crying but osu your time of wailing is not now, just be patient surely you will wail till you are tire
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by flokii: 7:16am On Dec 25, 2020
Long overdue..

They should also look into the influx of outsiders with no source of livelihood into Yorubaland. They are the ones stealing and committing all sort of crimes on our soil.
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by EmekaA125(m): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol cockroaches.
Afonja pigs
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 25, 2020
Yoruba1stson:
baba why the long epistle. I just like you when you are crying but osu your time of wailing is not now, just be patient surely you will wail till you are tire

I wonder OOO. Over SW matter as well. Some of these IPOBians are in pain and their obsession with SW issues show this.
Re: South-West Governors Push For Regional Development Commission by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 25, 2020
flokii:
Long overdue..

[b]They should also look into the influx of outsiders with no source of livelihood into Yorubaland. [/b]They are the ones stealing and committing all sort of crimes on our soil.

Very important this point. We now have millions of non-Yoruba unemployex vagrants all across the SW when we have not even fully assimilated the many restive and jobless Yoruba youths on our hands.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If Obasanjo Dies Today, What Will Happen To Nigeria? / Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola / Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.