Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Help! Her Father Rejected Me As A Son-inlaw - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Her Father Rejected Me As A Son-inlaw (1748 Views)

Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This / Lady In Tears As Boyfriend’s Father Rejected Their Union For Wearing Trousers / Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Her Father Rejected Me As A Son-inlaw by James4358(m): 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
It all started in 2012 when my dad was transfered to her village to pastor the branch of our church. I was already in my second year in the university. As a pastor's son & an instrumentalist, i became 'the ladies man' & most young ladies wanted to date me(pastors children can attest to this experience), i practicaly slept with most of the young ladies that fancied me, & this didnt go down well with my current girl's father as he was an elder in my church & took interest in my escapades. I met my current girlfrnd there during one of my semester break,. I lost my dad to stroke during my final year & things became really tough. My family spent our live savings & he stil culdnt make it. My girlfrnd became my destiny helper as she paid my final year's fees & helped me greatly during my masters program. Now her father has refused me to marry her saying am a womanizer & dont deserve her. I took my uncle, mum & pastor to beg him, all to no avail. My girl lives with me & i dont wnt any Lady to reap wer she Sowed.

1 Like

Re: Help! Her Father Rejected Me As A Son-inlaw by anthonyuncle(m): 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
he will calm down
Re: Help! Her Father Rejected Me As A Son-inlaw by CandyOps(m): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
Anybody wey babe pay for him schooling no be only player. Na original JAY JAY Okocha.

Even you for inside your mind you know say you be player. you even sound like the perfect Casanova wink

See your mouth like "I don't want any lady to reap where they did not show" yen yen yen

Just de whine the man say you be changed person. As for the girl I pity her life because na champions league you go use her heart play

5 Likes

Re: Help! Her Father Rejected Me As A Son-inlaw by Kapilta(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
So church elders' daughter don dey camp for your house dey already collect am day and night wey her papa still dey one kain mumu holy holy elder there. You knw wetin u go do so wen next u visit uncle elder, just tell am say u don finish dat en daughter already, say na only borehole remain give am and nobody go gree wan marry am with d borehole.
Re: Help! Her Father Rejected Me As A Son-inlaw by DukeJoe17: 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
You cause the haram for yourself,
Karma is a wicked bitch,
Wahala for who get girlfriend were Dy go church day and night.
Most church delicated girls are real fuckers and they disguise a lot.

Terrible creatures.

1 Like

Re: Help! Her Father Rejected Me As A Son-inlaw by James4358(m): 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
anthonyuncle:
he will calm down
My colleagues at work has adviced that i get her pregnant. Could this be the only solution?? Am 28 and she's 26 and just through with her nysc.
Re: Help! Her Father Rejected Me As A Son-inlaw by judetov2(m): 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
lol
Re: Help! Her Father Rejected Me As A Son-inlaw by Scientists(m): 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
I seriously want to be a Pastors son one day. I love banging Church pussies
Re: Help! Her Father Rejected Me As A Son-inlaw by anthonyuncle(m): 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
James4358:
My colleagues at work has adviced that i get her pregnant. Could this be the only solution?? Am 28 and she's 26 and just through with her nysc.

getting her pregnant won't change his mindset about you.

visit the family more often,
get some elders in the church involved

1 Like

Re: Help! Her Father Rejected Me As A Son-inlaw by James4358(m): 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
CandyOps:
Anybody wey babe pay for him schooling no be only player. Na original JAY JAY Okocha.

Even you for inside your mind you know say you be player. you even sound like the perfect Casanova wink

See your mouth like "I don't want any lady to reap where they did not show" yen yen yen

Just de whine the man say you be changed person. As for the girl I pity her life because na champions league you go use her heart play
As a guy! There's always that period when u 'sow ur youthful oaths. I had mine too. Am a hardworking & responsible man now.

1 Like

Re: Help! Her Father Rejected Me As A Son-inlaw by James4358(m): 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
anthonyuncle:

visit the family more often, get some elders in the church involved
. Thank u sir
Re: Help! Her Father Rejected Me As A Son-inlaw by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
James4358:
It all started in 2012 when my dad was transfered to her village to pastor the branch of our church. I was already in my second year in the university. As a pastor's son & an instrumentalist, i became 'the ladies man' & most young ladies wanted to date me(pastors children can attest to this experience), i practicaly slept with most of the young ladies that fancied me, & this didnt go down well with my current girl's father as he was an elder in my church & took interest in my escapades. I met my current girlfrnd there during one of my semester break,. I lost my dad to stroke during my final year & things became really tough. My family spent our live savings & he stil culdnt make it. My girlfrnd became my destiny helper as she paid my final year's fees & helped me greatly during my masters program. Now her father has refused me to marry her saying am a womanizer & dont deserve her. I took my uncle, mum & pastor to beg him, all to no avail. My girl lives with me & i dont wnt any Lady to reap wer she Sowed.
but u are a womanizer nahhh even under d man nose u dey bang up n down n come even add em daughter join haaaaaa lol fuckerholic u do well

2 Likes

Re: Help! Her Father Rejected Me As A Son-inlaw by SlurUsername1: 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
Get the daughter pregnant and raise children with her
Or
Look for someone else who's father will accept you
Re: Help! Her Father Rejected Me As A Son-inlaw by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
James4358:

Belle

1 Like

Re: Help! Her Father Rejected Me As A Son-inlaw by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

Belle
straight upgrin
Re: Help! Her Father Rejected Me As A Son-inlaw by Jullen(f): 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
No issue

1 Like

Re: Help! Her Father Rejected Me As A Son-inlaw by Xxx123xxx(m): 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
James4358:
..Discuss this thoroughly with her if you indeed love her because things could get trick if you decide to toe this path.
Re: Help! Her Father Rejected Me As A Son-inlaw by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
Its like ppl don carry yur matter give the father cheesy
the father cant just call u a womaniser like that if he doesnt have proof on it
i think u should proof to the father u have turned a new leaf on the womanising angle.
Re: Help! Her Father Rejected Me As A Son-inlaw by soundOsonic: 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Help! Her Father Rejected Me As A Son-inlaw by oladipo81606: 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
:
visit the family more often,
get some elders in the church involved. Thank u sir
Re: Help! Her Father Rejected Me As A Son-inlaw by Womanizer(m): 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
James4358:

I am also a womanizer but I will not allow you marry my daughter if I were the man

1 Like

Re: Help! Her Father Rejected Me As A Son-inlaw by Bonjovi13: 6:03am On Nov 08, 2021
James4358:

The devil is in the details. Took time to read all your posts. You are just a creative writer. All your posts are just imaginative stories.

Want to know why I said this? You messed up with your age. You are 28 years old in this story,29 in another and 30 years in yet another story.

Truth is always consistent. Nice content though
Re: Help! Her Father Rejected Me As A Son-inlaw by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 08, 2021
James4358:
The truth is have you truly changed your womanizing ways? I don't blame her dad one bit,he's a good dad watching out for her daughter and I like how he's going about it.Put yourself in his shoes, will you allow your daughter to be married to a womanizer? Advise: Go to him privately and pour out your hearts to him,admit your old ways and tell him you weren't proud of it and you've truly changed (that's if you've truly changed),beg him to give you a chance in his daughter's life,promise him he won't regret ever giving you the chance. The man just want to see a different you and not the one you used to be,and be humble about it.If he still refuse,don't get angry, he'll still accept you.Old men are full of wisdom and have ways they carry out their investigations.Going with your uncles and aunties is no big deal as his daughter is marrying you and not any of them.I like this type of daddies. Goodluck
Re: Help! Her Father Rejected Me As A Son-inlaw by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 08, 2021
James4358:
What a useless advise, doing that will be your greatest mistake as the father will eternally resent you and his daughter which will be bad for your union, keep trying to win him,he will later love you as his own,just be patient and don't ever try using that pregnancy tactics. Some father's will disown her outrightly and curse you if you thread such path.Don't lay your marriage foundation with bitterness and curses.Just be patient with him and I can assure you that you'll achieve your aim in the end,he go even come like you too much self.
Re: Help! Her Father Rejected Me As A Son-inlaw by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 08, 2021
Karma is a good bitch!!!
Re: Help! Her Father Rejected Me As A Son-inlaw by SavageResponse(m): 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
James4358:

Her father will hate you for life if you do this!
Re: Help! Her Father Rejected Me As A Son-inlaw by Kobicove(m): 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
Just lick your wounds and move on undecided
Re: Help! Her Father Rejected Me As A Son-inlaw by Riliwanb10: 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Is Fraud / "90% Of Today's Girlfriends Have The Mentalities Of Street Prostitutes!"-redpill / Cutest Video Today: Davido's Daughter & Tiwa Savage's Son Pays Tribute To Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.