Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Help! I Just Go Scammed. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help! I Just Go Scammed. (5379 Views)

How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job / I Just Got A Job From Nairaland / I Just Got Scammed: SHELL RECRUITMENT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Just Go Scammed. by Foma2: 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
Help! How do I get my money back? I sent an amount of money to someone online and he blocked me afterwards. How do I recover this money. It's 5K, 5K much o. Pls guys
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by ojun50(m): 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
Give us details of what happen

Abi we be Spirit ni

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by Foma2: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
I wanted to buy grammarly premium account ni and he said he has o for 5K. And I transferred, then he started asking if it was for iOS or apk. Basically, he knew nothing about grammarly and he subsequently blocked me. Help out. time dey goo
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by gregyboy(m): 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
Go back to your root young man back in the days of our ancestors they were no stealing even tho they were inborn thieves locking around

Go to your grandfather shrine get the scammers picture and call on his whatsapp name 5 times after which drop d blood of a chicken on d alter

And watch d magic he go return you 50k

Goodluck bro

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by NewBeijing(f): 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
gregyboy:
Go back to your root young man back in the days of our ancestors they were no stealing even tho they were thieves

Go to your grandfather shrine get his picture and call on his whatsapp name 5 times after which drop d blood of a chicken on d alter

And watch d magic he go return you 50k

Goidluck bro

Gbam gbam gbam

I support your post with 4 chicken, 2 goats, 7fat cows and 13 gallons of fresh palmwine

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by joedoc44: 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
Foma2:

Help! How do I get my money back? I sent an amount of money to someone online and he blocked me afterwards. How do I recover this money. It's 5K, 5K much o. Pls guys

Just go to your bank and report the issue.. To hasting the matter send email to CBN Team

and watch the Lord's work

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by gregyboy(m): 12:06am On Dec 25, 2020
NewBeijing:

Gbam gbam gbam

I support your post with 4 chicken, 2 goats, 7fat cows and 13 gallons of fresh palmwine

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by gregyboy(m): 12:07am On Dec 25, 2020
joedoc44:

Just go to your bank and report the issue.. To hasting the matter send email to CBN Team

and watch the Lord's work

Are u serious
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by excanny: 12:54am On Dec 25, 2020
Foma2:

Go to your bank to report what happened. Keep following it up. You will surely get ur money back. It might take some weeks tho.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by SamuelLoch: 1:40am On Dec 25, 2020
If its inter-bank, you would need a police report and court order.
Unfortunately, that would cost more than the N5,000. You just made someone's Xmas! He would definitely pray for your restoration/recovery
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by Memberclub(m): 1:45am On Dec 25, 2020
ojun50:
Give us details of what happen

Abi we be Spirit ni
Lmao
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by RubiesBanking: 1:55am On Dec 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by komonibo(m): 3:45am On Dec 25, 2020
@Op work as advised
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by PartnerusIsBack: 6:12am On Dec 25, 2020
Foma2:

I feel your pains. In this yelutide season, I am going to share my writingproaid with you which is better than grammerly. I suppose you are a writer as well. I really love to help my fellow brothers and sisters back home just that we don't know who to trust anymore. I did a year subscription and can share with you for absolutely free of charge. Leave your whatsapp details here and I will get in touch with you. Thank you and compliment of the season.

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by BestMan001: 6:29am On Dec 25, 2020
Congrats.

Be wise next time..
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by paddyofboss(m): 6:48am On Dec 25, 2020
PartnerusIsBack:

I feel your pains. In this yelutide season, I am going to share my writingproaid with you which is better than grammerly. I suppose you are a writer as well. I really love to help my fellow brothers and sisters back home just that we don't know who to trust anymore. I did a year subscription and can share with you for absolutely free of charge. Leave your whatsapp details here and I will get in touch with you. Thank you and compliment of the season.
Wow good people still dey this life

1 Like

Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by aycorporat(m): 7:17am On Dec 25, 2020
Make a report to your bank, copy the CBN, EFCC and give all details of the chat if you have any and watch the thief begging you.
Same method we used for an online scammer who duped my wife as every penny got returned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by UnbanEbenezar: 7:24am On Dec 25, 2020
PartnerusIsBack:

should I also drop mine?
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by UJAHISRAELUJAH: 7:27am On Dec 25, 2020
PartnerusIsBack:

Thanks a million �
I am also a writer and would really need the aid as well

Whatapp contact
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by Kingluqman(m): 7:37am On Dec 25, 2020
Some people are wicked!!
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by OGWILLS123: 8:02am On Dec 25, 2020
Foma2:

I thought I was going to hear amount like 200k or 500k undecided
Only 5k mtcheew, the money you're going to spend
before you recover that 5k go past 50k
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by Hushbingo: 8:31am On Dec 25, 2020
Foma2:

you will need to spend 10k to get back that money....

If you're ready, i can show you how to do it but you will pay 5k first...

Lol

Sorry bro, it's gone. Move on
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by Jazzman01: 8:32am On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by gregyboy(m): 9:05am On Dec 25, 2020
paddyofboss:

Wow good people still dey this life

We still dey oo but we nor many na just 3 we be cool

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by Optimistdude: 9:09am On Dec 25, 2020
PartnerusIsBack:

Hello, can i PM you?
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by femi4: 9:31am On Dec 25, 2020
Foma2:

You broke the most important rule.

Never pay before delivery of goods
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by Stevenbright(m): 9:44am On Dec 25, 2020
Who you go scam, this one na your format 2?
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by Ayo2004: 10:14am On Dec 25, 2020
Forget the 5k,the lesson wey u don learn important pass the 5k grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 25, 2020
Chat me up on whatsapp.
O7o387682,,69.
I got the grammarly premium account for a little token.
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 25, 2020
Foma2:
I wanted to buy grammarly premium account ni and he said he has o for 5K. And I transferred, then he started asking if it was for iOS or apk. Basically, he knew nothing about grammarly and he subsequently blocked me. Help out. time dey goo
Caio:
Chat me up on whatsapp.
O7o387682,,69.
I got the grammarly premium account for a little token.
Re: Help! I Just Go Scammed. by 400billionman: 11:15am On Dec 25, 2020
INVESTORS....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Illegal And Nepotistic CBN Recruitment. Nigeria Is Beyond Repair. / N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification / One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.