Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Repyol App - Review Products And Brands You Like - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Repyol App - Review Products And Brands You Like (332 Views)

Smart Recorder App Review / Shop By Brands & Manufacturer For Magento 2 / How Would You Like An App That Controls Your Home Devices? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Repyol App - Review Products And Brands You Like by ugwum007(m): 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
Are you looking for geninue product and brand reviews?

Do you wish to get reviews and opinions about your product and brands?

Do you want to discover more about your favorite brands and products. Or even see what other users are saying about.

Repyol app will surely help you in achieving any of these objectives. You can seamlessly upload your product or brand and also review other products.

Feel free t drop your review and opinions about the app.

[url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.repyol.repyol ]Get it from app store[/url]

1 Like

Re: Repyol App - Review Products And Brands You Like by ugwum007(m): 8:42am On Dec 26, 2020
Some of the features are:
- user mentions
- review products and brands
- add your own products and brands
- image editing and cropping
- personalized push notifications, etc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Join My Executive Class In Web Development / Pls can anyone help me on this / I Wanna Learn A Skill Like Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.