Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? (7997 Views)

If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL / Why Doesn't She Want Me / BOBRISKY'S Look Alike- Doesn't She Look Like BOBRISKY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by jireh250: 9:51am On Dec 25, 2020
Nothing wrong with both of you. You're allowing your previous experiences get in the way. Sex must not be more than one round, particularly if she keeps coming back for it. Her coming back is an indication that she enjoys it. I am sure many men beg their wives for it. Plus 25 mins is also okay.

2 Likes

Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by gregyboy(m): 10:10am On Dec 25, 2020
CandyOps:

not really. I used to have a babe that initiates the sex and even physically fights me when she comes around and I tell her I won't be dicking her down... and I don't think I have ever gone a 2nd round with her. so yes, I'll go with the guy that suggests she's just lazy after the first one.

As for knowing when a woman climaxes, it's simple.. her pussy walls gonna clasp against your dick repeatedly during a vaginal orgasm. You may or may not feel this depending on how tight her walls are and how long her orgasms lasts.

If her walls are loose and she climaxes and stays there for less then 3 secs you may not even feel a thing.

Besides, there are like 3 types of orgasms a woman can attain. Clitoral, vaginal/g.spot and a-spot (anal spot) orgasm. It takes a pro to master all the various reactions that comes with each type of orgasm for a particular woman.

Na like 17 credit load course be that wink

Abeg explain them abeg,
Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by gregyboy(m): 10:12am On Dec 25, 2020
thesilentman:
I need genuine advice.She moans during the rumpy-pumpy,but she never wanted a second round.Once I cum,the show ends.Moreover,i've not seen the fabled juicy flow.What the heck could be outta place?How do i know if she gets to orgasm?I won't sleep tonight until i get the right answers.

Bro i can even show you a chat yesterday were a lady was complaining to me that she has never enjoyed sex from her exs and she is worried

And opt for a Lesbian contact

I feel your worries

1 Like

Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by thesilentman(m): 10:16am On Dec 25, 2020
Alove1:
Pls Sir, don't kill yourself. There are several reasons to this that doesn't entail that she hates sex with you.

It's possible that 1 round has been the only sex orientation she knows. If this is true, she'll be OK with only one round until maybe you change that.. But that will take a long time.

It's possible that she's more interested in the major reason for the sex than the pleasure. She's more interested in making babies. You don't expect a married woman to enjoy sex when she's yet to see results.

It can also be hormonal like someone said before. But if she says she's OK. Then she is. I know her going bonkers when you have sex is important for a man's self esteem but it's possible that the 1 round does it for her
Sir,it's like you are a seer.Even the things i didnt mention are in your summise.She's the broody type;she is yearning to have a baby.And you must be a born psychologist to be able to decode that am worried because of my self-esteem.
Respect!

1 Like

Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by liveyourlife007(m): 11:01am On Dec 25, 2020
thesilentman:

I don't think so.while we were dating,she told me en passant that nobody has given it to her better like i do.But am now interested in seeing her get to orgasm.Do you of any sign of orgasm?
shey passant na English word. I know Passat. The car model
Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by CHoccolaTE: 11:05am On Dec 25, 2020
CandyOps:

not really. I used to have a babe that initiates the sex and even physically fights me when she comes around and I tell her I won't be dicking her down... and I don't think I have ever gone a 2nd round with her. so yes, I'll go with the guy that suggests she's just lazy after the first one.

Not really, you are knowledgeable but not entirely correct.

Women want orgasms as a round up to sex just like men. They might not ask for another "round" because they did not enjoy the sex or because they lose the mood after you cum since they realise it would take you at least 15 to 30mins to get ready for another "round".
Either way, be rest assured that she is not happy about not getting satisfactory sex and she secretly resents you for using her for your pleasure.
Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by Angelacruz: 11:13am On Dec 25, 2020
She does not find u sexually attractive
thesilentman:

I've discussed the issue with her.She always tell me that she was perfectly ok.But i think orgasm for women is more than just being "ok".
Am not happy,bro..I feel not getting her to orgasm is a threat to the marriage.I wont like her to cheat on me if it's what am thinking.
Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by gregyboy(m): 11:21am On Dec 25, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Women want orgasms as a round up to sex just like men. They might not ask for another "round" because they did not enjoy the sex or because they lose the mood after you cum since they realise it would take you at least 15 to 30mins to get ready for another "round".
Either way, be rest assured that she is not happy about not getting satisfactory sex and she secretly resents you for using her for your pleasure.

Do most women get organsm because the sex ends when d guy cums

1 Like

Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by CandyOps(m): 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

you sound like a dude undecided
Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by alphaNomega: 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
thesilentman:

I can't kill myself cos of pussy.If it's true and she cheats on me,it's divorce right away.
Lol. It's easier for her to masturbate than cheat, you're the one who's going to cheat
Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by CHoccolaTE: 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
gregyboy:

Do most women get organsm because the sex ends when d guy cums

Majority dont
Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by Liposure: 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Majority dont
women are blessed with bodies that are capable of experiencing orgasm in more ways than one. Infact researchers believe there are as many as 12 types of female orgasm. The most common being clitoral orgasm
Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by CandyOps(m): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
gregyboy:

Abeg explain them abeg,

it's kinda self explanatory going by the names- Clitoral orgasm happens when she comes from clitoral stimulation. Usually when you give her this type of orgasm she feels too sensitive to want to have more penetration. e go de shock am. my advice give her this kinda orgasm lastly esp when you're looking at multiple rounds of sex.

Vaginal orgasm kinda starts from the gspot and is usually more intense than clitoral but a bit hard to pull off by some guys during sex as most guys thrust and bang away without paying attention to the motion of the ocean. When she hit the BIG O via gspot stimulation she cum multiple times over on your dick and it'd feel like her pussy tryna snap your dick into half during the eruption of extreme ectasy cry

Lastly is the A-spot orgasm. You see there is a ball of nerve endings located somewhere inbetween the anal sphincter and the vagina. For men it's located somewhere close to the prostrate. Finding that spot is one thing, knowledge or your ability to stimulate that to an intense orgasm is another.

I'll suggest you start with locating and getting familiar with the clit and the gspot first with your fingers before trying to navigate that cul-de-sac with your D.

For more lectures on how to bang a woman like a IndecentStar and have begging for more without even trying you need to pay for premium classes son. This shit is legendary smiley

cc: CHoccolaTE Liposure
Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by gregyboy(m): 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
CandyOps:

it's kinda self explanatory going by the names- Clitoral orgasm happens when she comes from clitoral stimulation. Usually when you give her this type of orgasm she feels too sensitive to want to have more penetration. e go de shock am. my advice give her this kinda orgasm lastly esp when you're looking at multiple rounds of sex.

Vaginal orgasm kinda starts from the gspot and is usually more intense than clitoral but a bit hard to pull off by some guys during sex as most guys thrust and bang away without paying attention to the motion of the ocean. When she hit the BIG O via gspot stimulation she cum multiple times over on your dick and it'd feel like her pussy tryna snap your dick into half during the eruption of extreme ectasy cry

Lastly is the A-spot orgasm. You see there is a ball of nerve endings located somewhere inbetween the anal sphincter and the vagina. For men it's located somewhere close to the prostrate. Finding that spot is one thing, knowledge or your ability to stimulate that to an intense orgasm is another.

I'll suggest you start with locating and getting familiar with the clit and the gspot first with your fingers before trying to navigate that cul-de-sac with your D.

For more lectures on how to bang a woman like a IndecentStar and have begging for more without even trying you need to pay for premium classes son. This shit is legendary smiley

cc: CHoccolaTE Liposure

So how do i locate d g spot and clitorial sensation by putting my hands inside her cul de sac, how do i know my hands are touching it

I doubt if a dick can locate d gspot its possible for d hands to but dick got to get eyes on d cap to do that
Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by gregyboy(m): 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Majority dont

And does big joystick guarantee a ladys orgamsm
Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by CandyOps(m): 12:25am On Dec 26, 2020
gregyboy:

So how do i locate d gspot and clitorial sensation by putting my hands inside her cul de sac, how do i know my hands are touching it

I doubt if a dick can locate d gspot its possible for d hands to but dick got to get eyes on d cap to do that

it's usually easy to locate the Gspot using your fingers. This is beginning to sound like sex-ed class but then... here u go:

what you wanna do is when you slide your fingers into the place where the sun don't shine you'll need to have your palm facing up.

Make sure you don't slide it in too deep. about an inch and half deep should do. that should be about half the full length of your pointing finger (for an adult finger, and prolly almost a 3rd of your finger if your really have short/baby fingers)

Move your finger slightly to the left.

Say 2 - 3 degrees left then make a 'come here' sign with your fingertip.. if you move your fingertip to and fro just the way you'd do when asking someone to come here you'll be sure to feel a slight kinda rough ball-like structure. about the size of an orange seed.

That mah mehn is the Shangri La. The source of some of the most powerful orgasms you can ever bestow on a woman.

Stimulate it by repeatedly doing the 'come here' sign and alternate the motion with circular movements.

For best results, oil your palm and fingers with baby oil or g.nut oil even if she's wet already. Don't forget to do your thing to the outter lips first before diving in for the underground treasures.

I would've told you haw to do the stimulation with your d*ck which is wayyy more sensual buh that means we'd have to talk about d*cks and that's gay mah mehn wink

Have a fucking merry xmas man

1 Like

Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by CHoccolaTE: 2:30am On Dec 26, 2020
gregyboy:

And does big joystick guarantee a ladys orgamsm

grin
It helps but not always
Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by frozen70(f): 2:38am On Dec 26, 2020
thesilentman:
I need genuine advice.She moans during the rumpy-pumpy,but she never wanted a second round.Once I cum,the show ends.Moreover,i've not seen the fabled juicy flow.What the heck could be outta place?How do i know if she gets to orgasm?I won't sleep tonight until i get the right answers.

The answer is with her

Not every woman is interested in second round of sex

1 Like

Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by gregyboy(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2020
CandyOps:

it's usually easy to locate the Gspot using your fingers. This is beginning to sound like sex-ed class but then... here u go:

what you wanna do is when you slide your fingers into the place where the sun don't shine you'll need to have your palm facing up.

Make sure you don't slide it in too deep. about an inch and half deep should do. that should be about half the full length of your pointing finger (for an adult finger, and prolly almost a 3rd of your finger if your really have short/baby fingers)

Move your finger slightly to the left.

Say 2 - 3 degrees left then make a 'come here' sign with your fingertip.. if you move your fingertip to and fro just the way you'd do when asking someone to come here you'll be sure to feel a slight kinda rough ball-like structure. about the size of an orange seed.

That mah mehn is the Shangri La. The source of some of the most powerful orgasms you can ever bestow on a woman.

Stimulate it by repeatedly doing the 'come here' sign and alternate the motion with circular movements.

For best results, oil your palm and fingers with baby oil or g.nut oil even if she's wet already. Don't forget to do your thing to the outter lips first before diving in for the underground treasures.

I would've told you haw to do the stimulation with your d*ck which is wayyy more sensual buh that means we'd have to talk about d*cks and that's gay mah mehn wink

Have a fucking merry xmas man

Dem, i will finsh all ladies that come my way with this,

Please bro Bleep gays i need this talk badly abeg
Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by gregyboy(m): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Majority dont

So how do guys managed with that, most of you see it as normal
Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by gregyboy(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2020
frozen70:

The answer is with her

Not every woman is interested in second round of sex

Serious why na
Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by frozen70(f): 10:49am On Dec 26, 2020
gregyboy:

Serious why na

Men sees sex as food and a must do

Women sees sex as snacks and must not be taken all the time
Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by Wittyglam(f): 11:09am On Dec 26, 2020
Communication is key whether in marriage or in a relationship. Learn to talk to your partner.

Check out my YouTube channel for more tips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB-FGjCuP4U
Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by gregyboy(m): 11:45am On Dec 26, 2020
frozen70:

Men sees sex as food and a must do

Women sees sex as snacks and must not be taken all the time

I seriously doubt this ladies want sex as men, and they cheat just as men too
Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by Dreadlock69(m): 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
doggedfighter:
Going through your threads here on Nairaland. All I can say is that your wife married a baby in the body of a man

Your right ,he is not married
Even if you are go Bleep someone else and stop wailing over shit

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Handsome Man Gets Married To A Lady That Lost Her, Lips To A Disease. / There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) / Whats Your Idea Of A Perfect Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.