Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Titilayo Eboh Reaches Out To Vulnerable And Motherless Homes. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Titilayo Eboh Reaches Out To Vulnerable And Motherless Homes. (229 Views)

MTN Foundation Donates Items To Motherless Homes Across Nigeria / The Rose Ilogbo Orphanage And Motherless Babies Home (rose Ilogbo Orphanage) / The Rose Ilogbo Orphanage And Motherless Babies Home (rose Ilogbo Orphanage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Titilayo Eboh Reaches Out To Vulnerable And Motherless Homes. by Hunter2009: 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
Titilayo Eboh reaches out to vulnerable and motherless homes.

As majority of Christians all over the world celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ which signify God's gift and token of love to the world. Christian have been encourage to use this period to extend love and give to others especially those who can't pay back. One woman who has been doing this even on a monthly basis is the President, Blessed Hope Foundation, Mrs Titilayo Eboh Mary who believes in Christian doctrine of giving and famous inaugural speech of former American President, John F Kennedy who said "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country". Mrs Titilayo Mary Eboh's heart of Gold is second to none as she has passion to support the Vulnerable, the prisoners and orphanage homes. she has consistently asking for their needs and reaching out to them on a monthly basis and not just because of festive Period. In an exclusive chat with Adeniyi ifetayo Moses when she was asked why she chose to reach out to the motherless homes, she said "Not just the motherless but the vulnerable people, those that don't have hope and they don't have the means to say thank you to you. I'm not expecting anything in return from them. Have been through a lot in life, I have seen prisoners that they are not supposed to be in prison but I have a heart for such people that have been abandoned. I'm happy when I reach out to them. It's part of what we do at Blessed Hope Foundation, it's part of my vision. Have started it with Portharcourt prison and suleja prison. Like last two weeks I sent foodstuffs to them. I'm not just fond of showcasing what I do and on a monthly basis at portharcourt prison, I go there myself, you can confirm from DC. Buy foodstuffs and basic things they need and a motherless Home at isanlu in Kogi state, I normally visit them too and Blessed Hope Foundation will reach out to some motherless homes in Abuja before we cross over to year 2021.
Mrs Titilayo Eboh is a mother, lover of God, a Philanthropist who does not like to blow her trumpet, she had her secondary education at Remo Secondary School, Sagamu before she went to Ahmadu Bello University and did her masters degree at the prestigious University of Liverpool in Uk.

1 Share

Re: Titilayo Eboh Reaches Out To Vulnerable And Motherless Homes. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
wow great

(1) (Reply)

2021 Jobs You Can Do Online Without A Laptop (make Money) / 3 Months Statement Of Account / Send Goods From Canada To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.