Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:14 PM

Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders (4122 Views)

Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians / BBC Documentary On Nigerians Living Under Lagos Bridge. See Reactions (Pics) / Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by vineyardfarms: 9:00am On Dec 25, 2020
Officialhorlah:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/12/24/pray-for-leaders-gbajabiamila-tells-nigerians/

ANY POLITICIAN, INCLUDING YOU.THE RUBBER SENATE - YES YOU SPEAKER TO THE - PRESIDENT-GOVERNOR - DOWN TO COUSELORS THAT HAS STOLLEN FROM THE TREASURY OF NIGERIA SHALL DIE NOW IN JESUS NAME: AMEN

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by holaralph(m): 9:03am On Dec 25, 2020
PRAY FOR WHO.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by lildush(m): 9:22am On Dec 25, 2020
Pray for wich leaders.. d people DAT way to kill us? D only prayers we should pray for dem is for dem to die... In Jesus name.. amen. I hate rubbish
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by lildush(m): 9:26am On Dec 25, 2020
holaralph:
PRAY FOR WHO.

No mind s mad man... Overfeeding dey worry am
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by 400billionman: 9:26am On Dec 25, 2020
Nigeria's GDP is less than $400bn yet has over 210m people. So the average GDP per head is $1800 per annum. That is not even possible because most Nigerians don't do any business turnover above N500k annually talkless profit 10% of such turnover. Most of that $1,800 reside with govt business and big corporations.

The best motion these slow people came up with recently is that INEC should allow underaged (under 18) girls to vote during elections once they are married.

Can you imagine the collosal silliness attached to that comment ? Are these the type of people I should pray for ?

Like I don't have other prayer points.

Since you people have erased equal opportunity from this country, I have taken my destiny in my hands.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by ogbenimax007: 9:27am On Dec 25, 2020
Officialhorlah:

useless set of people.......I better pray for myself then dose useless ole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by favor914: 9:35am On Dec 25, 2020
juvewalex:
I should be praying for you guys to continue stealing our commonwealth?

Shey ara yin ya sha oga Gbajabiamila ?
More like reign curses on those criminals, we should pray for you to be able to continue stealing?
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by AlphamaleTech1(m): 10:32am On Dec 25, 2020
I DEY PRAY FOR THEM BUH UNCLE BUHARI NO GREE CLOSE EYES. undecided
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:51am On Dec 25, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

God bless Nigeria
God bless Presidency
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless Oyo State Lawmakers
God bless Seyi Makinde

YOU BETTER SHUT UP!!!
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by Gamblex: 10:58am On Dec 25, 2020
God forbid let the country sink. let me go and pray for my late mom and dad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:00am On Dec 25, 2020
That is what you clowns have been using to exploit us. Prayer!
The religious leaders who are supposed to speak truth to power like Nehemiah & Apostle Paul did have turned themselves to money mongers, hence they ass lick Nigerian politicians.
I believe in the power of prayer but sometimes I brood about why God never grant Nigerians prayer request on this criminals called politicians.
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by Obemube35(m): 11:30am On Dec 25, 2020
it is true that our leaders need prayers. As good citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, lets pray that God should take their life one after the other. let them die in pieces .
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by Whoube99(f): 11:51am On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by waleadeagb(m): 11:53am On Dec 25, 2020
In the name of Amadiora, Sango and obatala.....all Nigeria leaders should die....die die die die..............Amen..
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by Sleekfingers: 11:57am On Dec 25, 2020
Officialhorlah:

we should pray for criminals abi? Na ogun go kill u and your family.....do this idiot know what many nigerians are going through......all because of these useless leaders.......nigeria that is the headquater of poverty......and u say make we dey pray for una.........an average Nigeria will kill any of u guys without thinking twice. If given the opportunity.........u no go die well for saying this.......useless leaders

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by Btoyob(m): 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
What the leaders need na early morning curse for 365 days for not having the masses at heart

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
i ain’t praying for those fools
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by plucky16(m): 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bleep them leaders
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
...to die by fire?
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by Jimmyubah2: 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
Since our prayers no gree change them na curse we go dey curse them.
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by calcal: 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
Mayng01:
Pray for? Who? As in? Is he kidding or something? He must be a joker.

For US congress to pass the stimulus check of $2000 to an individual, some of the money will get to people in Nigeria and a lot of places in the world
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by TeraHawks: 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
My prayer for Nigerias leaders: GOD PUNISH ALL UNA AND UNA FAMILIES TOO.
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by tinny123(m): 11:11am On Dec 26, 2020
E be like say dis man brain don leak... Na OGUN, SANGO AND OBATALA go kill all of una, Werey leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos / List Of Muslims That Have Held Top Government Positions In Southeast Since 1999 / Ameachi, Others Who Contested For APC Ticket Are Yet To Recover - Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.