Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Has Any Girl Invited You Over For Christmas? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Any Girl Invited You Over For Christmas? (473 Views)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Any Girl Invited You Over For Christmas? by AnonymousCEO(m): 1:35am On Dec 25, 2020
I was surprised yesterday when a girl offered to take me out for christmas. Could this be true concerning the kinds of girls we have in Naija lately?
Re: Has Any Girl Invited You Over For Christmas? by Kenneygirl(f): 1:53am On Dec 25, 2020
If them invite you wahala, if them no invite you wahala, which one una want sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Any Girl Invited You Over For Christmas? by daneni1(m): 1:55am On Dec 25, 2020
Kenneygirl:
If them invite you wahala, if them no invite you wahala, which one una want sef

No be say na wahala, Local man is just shocked ni. As it happens once in 100times
Re: Has Any Girl Invited You Over For Christmas? by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 25, 2020
AnonymousCEO:
I was surprised yesterday when a girl offered to take me out for christmas.
Could this be true concerning the kinds of girls we have in Naija lately?
No worry na you go still pay. No be naija gals again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Any Girl Invited You Over For Christmas? by Easybela(f): 2:24am On Dec 25, 2020
undecided what's so special about a girl taking a guy out ,that you don't get such treat regularly doesn't mean it don't happen. The last time I tried paying for a guy's meal,the dude was very angry and I vowed never again.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Girl Invited You Over For Christmas? by Kalatium(m): 7:23am On Dec 25, 2020
Easybela:
undecided what's so special about a girl taking a guy out ,that you don't get such treat regularly doesn't mean it don't happen. The last time I tried paying for a guy's meal,the dude was very angry and I vowed never again.
No wonder you are unhappy.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Girl Invited You Over For Christmas? by Quality20(m): 7:25am On Dec 25, 2020
na phuck go still end am

1 Like

Re: Has Any Girl Invited You Over For Christmas? by DICKstractor: 9:02am On Dec 25, 2020
cheesy

Carry money go incase of necessity o

(1) (Reply)

He Treated Me Like A Princess / The Monster You Made: Red Pill Vs Feminism / Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.