Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer (62686 Views)

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago / Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG / Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by tiswell(m): 8:23am On Dec 25, 2020
JaneYave:
If you honour your mother or father. It will be well with you. This is just the beginning, more will come.
mother and father
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by dazzlingd(m): 8:32am On Dec 25, 2020
Stupidity is celebrated in Nigeria
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by mattmogan88: 8:44am On Dec 25, 2020
Bodyodour:
Small tears dropped from my eyes after watching the video. Very emotional.

Look at you BODY ODOUR grin
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by pooozeee(m): 8:53am On Dec 25, 2020
The Lord's grace is sufficient enough for you and so shall it be for me too
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by IamRandy: 8:55am On Dec 25, 2020
coolcharm:
Lol, that young man is looking for a wife. Forget the job offer, that one na cruise.

Lmao!!! cheesycheesy
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by Ezyp(m): 8:59am On Dec 25, 2020
coolcharm:
Lol, that young man is looking for a wife. Forget the job offer, that one na cruise.
Honestly, your level of thinking is too shallow. Maybe you are 12 years old or something
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by Lamasta(m): 8:59am On Dec 25, 2020
Good for her
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by TheVictim01(m): 8:59am On Dec 25, 2020
Flexherbal:

Things like this are what we should be encouraging and giving attention to.
Oil dey your head. And not endorsing an immoral show, called bbn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by coolcharm(m): 9:07am On Dec 25, 2020
Ezyp:

Honestly, your level of thinking is too shallow. Maybe you are 12 years old or something

Lol.. well done jonny deep.

Drink water and chill
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by OdefaGirl(f): 9:09am On Dec 25, 2020
serverconnect:
Very good one. Her talent has pave way for her.

That's gratitude and contentment.
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by Focusmind: 9:10am On Dec 25, 2020
fatymore:
So many of us are in her shoe but we no upload am for social media. Who is gonna employ me and give me an instant job biko. undecided

I tell the youths: always do something different to attract attention. Don't hide your talent or skills. If you don't have any, fake it and perfect on it later.

People have been greeting and saluting their parents after NYSC without gaining this traction but she went ahead, filmed it and shared it online and tagged some influencer. That's how you attract attention.

Go to Linked in and see people that have composed emotional appeal for jobs, being invited by sympathetic employers or influencer orconnected person. You just have to up your game. There shouldn't be any dulling, especially in this Buharia Nigeria.
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by cletz991(m): 9:11am On Dec 25, 2020
undecidedwhich talent?Salutation?
serverconnect:
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by coolcharm(m): 9:12am On Dec 25, 2020
Sensitivity:
You think everyone would be like you, first class fool.

grin you must be a sensitive fool then.

Merry Christmas
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:13am On Dec 25, 2020
Congratulations to her. The short video she made was quite emotional and it got me teary when I watched it.
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by BennyDGreat: 9:19am On Dec 25, 2020
Flexherbal:

Things like this are what we should be encouraging and giving attention to.

You have said it all.
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 25, 2020
coolcharm:
Just like those who chastised the lady who praised her husband for his Christmas chicken, Nigerians like you are bitter and full of bile because you have refused to think outside the box, expecting your formal education to pave the way for you to success.
If a young CEO of a known company wanted cruise, he has what it takes to select the best babes around.
Helping and charity has never been your thing, that's why this looks surreal to you.
While you're chasing likes on NL, smart people are getting jobs and paving the way to greater success.
Education would only take you as far, being smart would put you atop.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:37am On Dec 25, 2020
IPOB people helping the lives of Afonja urchins since 67BC
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by coolcharm(m): 9:39am On Dec 25, 2020
quaintbloke:

Just like those who chastised the lady who praised her husband for his Christmas chicken, Nigerians like you are bitter and full of bile because you have refused to think outside the box, expecting your formal education to pave the way for you to success.
If a young CEO of a known company wanted cruise, he has what it takes to select the best babes around.
Helping and charity has never been your thing, that's why this looks surreal to you.
While you're chasing likes on NL, smart people are getting jobs and paving the way to greater success.
Education would only take you as far, being smart would put you atop.

You must have plenty of free time on your hands to respond to my post with this epistle.

Boy... Don't be too serious.
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by oluwabunmi61010: 9:41am On Dec 25, 2020
Trust me this will make some people to start saluting their parent after NYSC orientation camp
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by Chris2863(m): 9:46am On Dec 25, 2020
grin grin grin The girl should verify how much they pay first
coolcharm:
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by Chris2863(m): 9:47am On Dec 25, 2020
grin grin
izuch:
Come and see plenty Nigerian corp members saluting their parents, trust Nigerians grin
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by Chris2863(m): 9:47am On Dec 25, 2020
QuietHammer:
How much is the salary?
My question oo, make them no use the girl do advert come dey pay her 40k
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by Hopy6: 9:48am On Dec 25, 2020
cheesy
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by chingle5(m): 9:49am On Dec 25, 2020
serverconnect:

So talking like someone that is not well informed,talent has nothing to do with it..... It is simple an art of kind gesture undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by NaijaCover(m): 9:52am On Dec 25, 2020
Happy birthday to me
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by ofiko123(m): 9:54am On Dec 25, 2020
Nice one... congratulations to her..
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by maak400: 9:57am On Dec 25, 2020
Viking07:

I've been wanting to ask you this whenever I come across your comments. Are you okay? Why do you keep saying the same thing over and over again?

The guy na copy copy, he wants to create a style like that Damn Niggar guy. They are all jobless fellows.
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by Jeboy(m): 10:02am On Dec 25, 2020
It's not everyone that will be an Enterpreneur or own their biz. If we all own our biz then who will work for us. Some Enterpreneur may need to work and gain experience to prepare them for their biz.

Try to see life from a broader view, it will improve your quality of statement.

IamPlato:
In Simple Terms, she Went To School To Learn How To Be An office Zombie... Its Basically The Reason Why Most People Go To School.

Twisted World...

Guys check out my short film on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4buisbJQlRw&t=561s

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by silifat11(m): 10:03am On Dec 25, 2020
Wow.. Mother's BLESSINGS always.
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by naturefellow(m): 10:11am On Dec 25, 2020
Wahala for who no salute their mama after NYSC
Re: Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer by naturefellow(m): 10:11am On Dec 25, 2020
[quote author=Nicepoker post=97410176][/quote] freaking zombie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers / Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students / Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.