Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,999 members, 7,799,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos (35698 Views)

Adewale Ayuba, Jaywon, Others Hold Procession For Sound Sultan (Pictures) / House: Adewale Ayuba Builds A Mansion In Ikene Remo (Pictures) / Meet Ramsey Noah And His Family (Wife, Daughter And Sons) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by Tmb78(m): 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
Lovelyn451:
ah..are u sure you are in Nigeria? infact, when a Yoruba girl is beautiful they say she looks igbo... besides is what my spirit told me that I'm saying, no vex, sorry o
I can't blame you my dear,you just can't behave and write better than this even if you want to.Pettiness and bigotry has been entrenched in you even from the womb,so carry on.
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by Lovelyn451(f): 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
Tmb78:
I can't blame you my dear,you just can't behave and write better than this even if you want to.Pettiness and bigotry has been entrenched in you even from birth,so carry on.
na wa o, why so angry...oya sorry..merry Christmas
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by Burgerlomo: 12:31am On Dec 26, 2020
Beautiful family cool

Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by ajl: 1:21am On Dec 26, 2020
ehinmowo:
That's what I like about the Omoluabis. Can you blv that that nigga is a Moslim?

Naso e dey be. Me and my guy Alfa Abdulganiu dey gist about the ills in our religions (it's more of yabbing).

Hin no go come burn me and my family in house at night say hin dey do Allah's work. And I no go go apply law of Moses on him say I won defend Yahweh.

Hin know why hin no convert everybody to one religion. And that's why life is intriguing and exciting. Imagine everybody has to be bowing down and face east 5 times daily. Or everybody breaking bread for communion. Or we are all bowing to one Buhda statue somewhere.

It would only benefit few humans who are at the helm of those religions. And it would be boring.

If it were somewhere, one Imam go tell them that Allah has decreed that they either converted all 'infidels' to their religion or murder them. While 72 pussies will be waiting them somewhere.

I wonder why d reward is puna?

Modified: they said he converted to Christian. Notwithstanding, SW Moslims are model Moslims to the world.

Surprise, surprise! He actually converted to christianity a while ago.

Read story here: https://www.thecable.ng/adewale-ayuba-now-born-christian

Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by Ilaje1: 1:44am On Dec 26, 2020
Krismas:
'Listen attentively am going to BONSUWA Fuji chamber o!' grin grin grin ; Olohun. That was a musical BOMB! Unfortunately like Sir Shina Peter's ACE, Ayuba has become a one-hit man. Merry Krismas and prosperous 2021 A-Y-U-B-A O!

What are you saying? Shina has at least hits: Ace, Shinamania and Experience. Ayuba has at least four: Bubble, Mr. Johnson, Buggle D, Domitilla and eje komode yi o bo ile ooo.
Re: Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos by Drsmartphilips: 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
[quote author=afube post=97417001][/quote]yoruba men saving igbo women from slavery from time immemorial

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo / Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) / Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.