Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed (49133 Views)

Security Tips During The Christmas Celebration / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by StagethemTVee: 4:29am On Dec 25, 2020
Lady Comes Under Fire For Appreciating The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought

A Nigerian lady who took to twitter to appreciate her husband for buying her a live Chicken for their first Christmas together has come under intense fire from twitter users who felt the Husband should have killed and defeathered the chicken instead of making her go through the stress of doing it herself. However a lot of others took her side and defended her.

My husband is d best husband in d hole universe, he brought dis home dis morning. First Christmas festival as Mrs. My one and only may God prosper ur way and answer all ur silent prayer as u always make me happy. Thank u very much my darling husband.

Source: https://twitter.com/ADEBLESS2020/status/1342029503376330753

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by StagethemTVee: 4:32am On Dec 25, 2020
God bless you Blessing. If only a typical Nigerian can be this contented.

194 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by osamz007: 4:52am On Dec 25, 2020
StagethemTVee:
God bless you Blessing. If only a typical Nigerian can be this contented.

YOU CAN'T COMMENT FIRST ON YOUR THREAD

O WRONG NAW

280 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by mayklef(m): 5:12am On Dec 25, 2020
Under fire for been appreciative?....ayam not understanding

214 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:14am On Dec 25, 2020
What's wrong in her killing the chicken bikonu?
Will the meat in the chicken reduce if not killed by a man. Ndi uwa enweghi mmeta.

194 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by weyreypey: 5:14am On Dec 25, 2020
Unhappy people errywia

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:23am On Dec 25, 2020
Saw this thread on Twitter. People are disgusting man

159 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:34am On Dec 25, 2020
I see contentment while insatiable people are running their mouth.

My simple advise:
take your marriage life off social media or else sons and daughters of Jezebel will scatter it for you.

312 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by weyreypey: 5:39am On Dec 25, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:

My simple advise:
take your marriage life off social media or else sons of Belial and daughters of Jezebel will scatter it for you.
Corrected.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by Deffjam: 6:10am On Dec 25, 2020
Sidown here ! Celebrity and influencers havd started telling her to send her account number!

13 Likes

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by chatinent: 6:29am On Dec 25, 2020
People with paused brains will just come online and be spilling rubbish. What's unnatural if she defeathers it?

I blame the lady for bringing her life online.

21 Likes

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by general111(m): 6:56am On Dec 25, 2020
The only problem is that she brought her private life online..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by Realhommie(m): 7:03am On Dec 25, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:

My simple advise:
take your marriage life off social media or else sons and daughters of Jezebel will scatter it for you.
More like it.. I honestly don't understand why people would want to post every detail of their lives on social media..

To clout chase? Low self-esteem? To impress, or?

6 Likes

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:21am On Dec 25, 2020
A lot of those ladies saying rubbish on that Twitter page are jealous single evening newspapers....check well.

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by Gkay1(m): 7:22am On Dec 25, 2020
meeeeeen, transport is too cost this morning

2 Likes

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by emeijeh(m): 7:22am On Dec 25, 2020
Very useless set of people always show up on Twitter posts to post nonsense.

Look at that Idiot man that typed foul instead of fowl

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 25, 2020
How?

1 Like

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by IMASTEX: 7:22am On Dec 25, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:

My simple advise:
Seconded

2 Likes

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by 9jayes: 7:23am On Dec 25, 2020
Gkay1:
fttt
more
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by Exc2000: 7:23am On Dec 25, 2020
grin

Men don suffer

Na we must kill chicken, goat

Service and Maintain Cars and Generators

Fix bulbs

Na still us suppose Make money for the family

19 Likes

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by StagethemTVee: 7:23am On Dec 25, 2020
Be contented grin grin grin
osamz007:

O WRONG NAW
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by Cutehector(m): 7:24am On Dec 25, 2020
All these home breakers. Did she tell you that she is unhappy killing the chicken? Thunder will fire all these useless good for nothing women out there who try to bring unhappiness in other people homes. 100percent of those women castigating that properly trained wife are just single and depressed. Idiots.

The moment I see such mentality, I don't even waste a second to remove that idiot from my life.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by Allnacruise(m): 7:24am On Dec 25, 2020
osamz007:

O WRONG NAW

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by bigjackass: 7:24am On Dec 25, 2020
Mtcheeew
Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by Adakintroy: 7:25am On Dec 25, 2020
She appreciate them go talk she no appreciate them go talk.

Merry Christmas sister. Some no even see am. Talk less eat chicken.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by HelpYourself(m): 7:25am On Dec 25, 2020
osamz007:

O WRONG NAW
Hehehe
I hate that image

Hehehe grin

The tackle so severe

1 Like

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by Abaman001(m): 7:25am On Dec 25, 2020
My dear don't mind the bone straight slay mamas/queens....abi na by force to be slaying up and down without showing gratitude to the givers...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by mrkings84(m): 7:25am On Dec 25, 2020
Some of this social media users have kom kom head. Why criticse someone for appreciating her spouse?

Ba person say make u no go marry?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by bluefilm: 7:25am On Dec 25, 2020
Must they bring every little and useless thing that happens in their little and useless lives to social media? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by HelpYourself(m): 7:25am On Dec 25, 2020

12 Likes

Re: Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed by KingRabota: 7:25am On Dec 25, 2020
Interestingly just a few years ago, before mortuary (frozen cold room) meat became the norm.
Killing, cleaning and cutting up a chicken was a standard kitchen skill set that every wife was expected to have.
Nothing lasts forever and everything eventually fads away
Though honestly speaking as someone above me has said earlier, this concept of every little thing that happens in your life you bring it to SM. Is the fastest way to invite the sons Belial and daughters of Jezebel into your life

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) / Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me / Meet The Legesse Twins: Ruth & Kidy Mistaken As Conjoined Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.