Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

I Did Not Rape Christiana - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Did Not Rape Christiana (14919 Views)

I Did Not Rape Christiana / "My Journey Through Singlehood" By Christiana Okafor - A Christian Fiction / I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by LoveToRead: 11:22am On Jan 09, 2021
Nice one.
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by Saturn101: 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ride on
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by Awesome05: 7:59am On Jan 10, 2021
Nice and cool
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by BigBasher: 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
More
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by Zamar: 6:53am On Jan 11, 2021
Go on
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by Janet96(f): 7:33am On Jan 12, 2021
More, please
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by SeyiDominion: 7:04am On Jan 13, 2021
On Saturday, towards evening, there was a knock on my door. I had been at home all day. I had done some washing. Some of the clothes had dried and I was presently ironing them on the ironing board in the sitting room.

I paused in doing what I was doing to see who was at the door.

'Hello. Good afternoon.' It was Faith, my expectant lover.

'Good afternoon. What a surprise. I wasn't expecting you.' I smiled as I watched her come inside my apartment.

'Yes. I decided to make it a surprise visit.' She too was full of smiles. ‘Okechukwu told me where you lived.’

'I see. Please come in. You're welcome.'

I suspended the ironing I was doing to attend to her. 'What drinks should I get you, dear Faith?'

'Anything will be okay.' She sat on a seat.

'Are you sure about that? Will you be okay if I serve you dry gin?'

She grimaced. ‘Ah, no o. That’s not what I mean. What I mean is any soft drinks will be okay.’

I grinned and nodded. ‘Okay, give me a minute to get it for you.’

I left the sitting-room to get a bottle of malt and digestive biscuits. I was soon back.

'So, how's the weekend?' I asked as I opened the bottle for her and poured the drinks in a glass cup.

'So, so. I'm a little bored. That's why I came.'

That meant her response was positive or would be positive, I thought in excitement. I brought a saucer and put the biscuits there.

'Thanks.' Again, she gave me a smile.

'You're welcome.'

I sat on the sofa opposite her. She watched the television as she intermittently took her snacks.

‘Are you ready to give me your answer, now?’ I asked tentatively.

She smiled. ‘Something like that.’

‘Hmn. So, what’s your answer – yes or no?’

‘If it’s no, do you think I will bother myself to come around at all?’

I chuckled. What a smart answer. ‘All the same, I will like you to pronounce your answer.’

‘Okay o. The answer is yes.’

I beamed in smiles. Although I didn’t expect any other answer, her affirmation was like a relief to me.

‘That is good of you, dear Faith. It is good to have your acceptance. I’m sure we are going to have a happy and fulfilling relationship.’

‘I hope so too.’

Faith remained with me for about an hour. We chatted in a lively way and I took the opportunity to find out more about her and her family. She
was the first daughter of her parents, she said, and she was expected to bring home the man that would marry her soon. I took the hints.

Since I knew I still had a long way to go with Faith, I did not ‘rush’ having intimate time with her. When she finally declared that she was going, I
accompanied her to the main road where she would take a bike back to where she lived.

‘Thanks for coming, dear Faith. Take care of yourself,’ I said as she mounted the bike.

‘Have a nice weekend and thanks for the entertainment,’ she replied.

I waved at her as the bike-man rode off. Faith had certainly made my day. I returned to my house, but another surprise awaited me. Waiting
close at my entrance door was Christy.

'Hello, there. What a surprise,' I said as a way of greeting.

'Yes, I thought of paying you a surprise visit.'

I opened my flat and ushered her inside. 'I just accompanied a visitor out,' I explained. 'Hope you've not be waiting long.'

'Nope. I called your line when I came. It was ringing without response.'

I picked my phone from a stool. 'Sorry about that. See, I left it behind.'

Now, I was quick to discover something new about the way she was dressed. Her mini skirt and spaghetti top made her to be very sexy and
alluring. Christy was certainly a beautiful girl, but should I still go on with the relationship? Now that Faith and I had started something that
could lead to settling down to a marital life, was it not time for me to stop further affairs with Christy?

I Did Not Rape Christiana: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/i_did_not_rape_christiana/39587
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by BigBasher: 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
Nice update
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by BigBasher: 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
Nice update
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by FairCritic(m): 6:54am On Jan 14, 2021
Interesting
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by kweensheba: 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
Cool story
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by BigBasher: 6:45am On Jan 15, 2021
Interesting
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by Kaylet: 7:29am On Jan 15, 2021
I'm following
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by Zamar: 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nice
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by SolaRaphael: 10:59am On Jan 16, 2021
Nice work
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by Janet96(f): 7:01am On Jan 17, 2021
Please give us more
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by Agbebakun22: 9:52am On Jan 17, 2021
SeyiDominion:
On Saturday, towards evening, there was a knock on my door. I had been at home all day. I had done some washing. Some of the clothes had dried and I was presently ironing them on the ironing board in the sitting room.

I paused in doing what I was doing to see who was at the door.

'Hello. Good afternoon.' It was Faith, my expectant lover.

'Good afternoon. What a surprise. I wasn't expecting you.' I smiled as I watched her come inside my apartment.

'Yes. I decided to make it a surprise visit.' She too was full of smiles. ‘Okechukwu told me where you lived.’

'I see. Please come in. You're welcome.'

I suspended the ironing I was doing to attend to her. 'What drinks should I get you, dear Faith?'

'Anything will be okay.' She sat on a seat.

'Are you sure about that? Will you be okay if I serve you dry gin?'

She grimaced. ‘Ah, no o. That’s not what I mean. What I mean is any soft drinks will be okay.’

I grinned and nodded. ‘Okay, give me a minute to get it for you.’

I left the sitting-room to get a bottle of malt and digestive biscuits. I was soon back.

'So, how's the weekend?' I asked as I opened the bottle for her and poured the drinks in a glass cup.

'So, so. I'm a little bored. That's why I came.'

That meant her response was positive or would be positive, I thought in excitement. I brought a saucer and put the biscuits there.

'Thanks.' Again, she gave me a smile.

'You're welcome.'

I sat on the sofa opposite her. She watched the television as she intermittently took her snacks.

‘Are you ready to give me your answer, now?’ I asked tentatively.

She smiled. ‘Something like that.’

‘Hmn. So, what’s your answer – yes or no?’

‘If it’s no, do you think I will bother myself to come around at all?’

I chuckled. What a smart answer. ‘All the same, I will like you to pronounce your answer.’

‘Okay o. The answer is yes.’

I beamed in smiles. Although I didn’t expect any other answer, her affirmation was like a relief to me.

‘That is good of you, dear Faith. It is good to have your acceptance. I’m sure we are going to have a happy and fulfilling relationship.’

‘I hope so too.’

Faith remained with me for about an hour. We chatted in a lively way and I took the opportunity to find out more about her and her family. She
was the first daughter of her parents, she said, and she was expected to bring home the man that would marry her soon. I took the hints.

Since I knew I still had a long way to go with Faith, I did not ‘rush’ having intimate time with her. When she finally declared that she was going, I
accompanied her to the main road where she would take a bike back to where she lived.

‘Thanks for coming, dear Faith. Take care of yourself,’ I said as she mounted the bike.

‘Have a nice weekend and thanks for the entertainment,’ she replied.

I waved at her as the bike-man rode off. Faith had certainly made my day. I returned to my house, but another surprise awaited me. Waiting
close at my entrance door was Christy.

'Hello, there. What a surprise,' I said as a way of greeting.

'Yes, I thought of paying you a surprise visit.'

I opened my flat and ushered her inside. 'I just accompanied a visitor out,' I explained. 'Hope you've not be waiting long.'

Now, I was quick to discover something new about the way she was dressed. Her mini skirt and spaghetti top made her to be very sexy and
alluring. Christy was certainly a beautiful girl, but should I still go on with the relationship? Now that Faith and I had started something that
could lead to settling down to a marital life, was it not time for me to stop further affairs with Christy?

I Did Not Rape Christiana: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/i_did_not_rape_christiana/39587

Boss mention me for next update abeg
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by SeyiDominion: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Boss mention me for next update abeg

You are welcome.
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by SeyiDominion: 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2021

Now, I was quick to discover something new about the way she was dressed. Her mini skirt and spaghetti top made her to be very sexy and alluring. Christy was certainly a beautiful girl, but should I still go on with the relationship?

Now that Faith and I had started something that could lead to settling down to a marital life, was it not time for me to stop further affairs with Christy?

'Hey, you seem to be lost in thoughts,' she observed. 'Am I welcome or not?'

I tried a grin. 'Of course, you are welcome. What can I get you?'

'Anything.' It was an echo of the answer Faith had given me. I grinned and stood up. For the second time within two hours, I would be buying snacks and drinks for a lady.

I bought the same things I had bought for Faith for Christy.

'So, how have you been finding the weekend?' she asked.

'Well, not so bad.' I thought of telling her about Faith. Would it be expedient for me to tell her or not?

'I've been finding the day so drab; that's why I came. I know you'll give me the excitement that I want.'

I sighed and tried a grin.

'Well, are you not taking anything yourself?' she asked.

'Oh, no. I'm okay.'

'That will not be fair if I'm the only one taking this.' She left her seat to where I was sitting, sat on my laps and put the drinks to my lips.

I sipped from it. Her gesture instantly changed my mood. Maybe I should go ahead, eat my cake and have it, I felt. I rubbed my hand on her back. Within a short time, the hand moved to her boobs.

I squeezed and caressed them. One thing led to the other and we were soon naked and making passiuonate love right there in the sitting-room.

Two days later, on Monday, Faith decided to visit my desk at the staff room. She noticed there were many books, ranging from textbooks on grammar and literature, to dictionaries and encyclopedia on my table.

I was glad to have her around. I offered her the lone chair in front of my desk. We chatted briefly. There was no point in hiding that there was a cozy relationship building up between us.

Things appeared to move in fast pace for the remaining part of that day. I was excited about the developments I was experiencing. During the days of that week, I closed with others, foreclosing the chance of meeting Christy alone. I had come to the conclusion that I just had to stop my relationship with her. I would have to find the way of doing that.

On Wednesday, I was on my way home when Christy called my line.

'Why are you always in a hurry to leave these days?' she demanded. 'Why the hurry?'

I decided I would be very blunt about it. 'I'm sorry, Christy, but we have to suspend our relationship for now.' There was a short pause across the line.

'Is it because of that lady, Faith, that you want to dump me?'

My heart hammered. How did Christy know about Faith? How did she know so soon?

Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by BigBasher: 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nice update
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by FairCritic(m): 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
Cool
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by Zamar: 11:23am On Jan 23, 2021
Nice work
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by SeyiDominion: 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
On Wednesday, I was on my way home when Christy called my line.

'Why are you always in a hurry to leave these days?' she demanded. 'You don't even wait behind in the staff-room as you used to do. Why the hurry?'

I decided I would be very blunt about it. 'I'm sorry, Christy, but we have to suspend our relationship for now.' There was a short pause across the
line.

'Is it because of that lady, Faith, that you want to dump me?'

My heart hammered. How did Christy know about Faith? How did she know so soon?

'I don't know what you're saying,' I stuttered.

'Of course you do. See, if you think you can just dump me like that, you are making a big mistake.'

'No one is dumping anyone. The relationship between us is with no strings attached in the first place, in case you've forgotten.'

'We shall see.' With that, Christy cut off the connection.

I sighed. I could take anything from her but what I would not take was a threat from a lady. What did she mean by saying that we would see?
What nonsense was that? Was it not just a fling we had? How could she think that would stop me from going ahead to have a more guaranteed
relationship?

I hissed and tried to dismiss Christy from my mind. When I got home, I decided to take a nap. The time was few minutes after five p.m., and a nap would be good to relax my body.

I lay on the bed only briefly when knocks sounded on my sitting-room door. Now, this was not the best of time for me to be disturbed, I thought gloomily. The knocking persisted, so I had to go and see who the intruder was. I was surprised to find Christy there.

'What? It's you,' I said.

'Yes. We have to talk.'

I was ruffled. 'Talk about what?'

She grimaced. 'Are you going to keep me out or let me enter?'

I sighed and grudginly allowed her to enter the flat. 'You have to make it brief.'

She entered the sitting-room slowly and sat importantly on the sofa. She certainly took her time. Some seconds passed.

'Well?' I said, becoming impatient.

'Well, what?'

'You said we had to discuss. What is it about?'

She still took some seconds before she would utter anything.

'I came to let you know you cannot just break off with me like that.'

'Why not? I didn't really promise you anything, did I?'

She shook her head. 'Promise or not, you cannot break off with me like that.'

Somehow, I felt I had been quite unfeeling, so I decided to take a soft stance. 'Listen , Christy, I know it came a little bit as a surprise to you. I'm
sorry for that. However, I can compesate you. How much will you ask for?'

She looked at me and burst into laughter. Was that funny?

'You can't be serious. How much do you have that you can give me?'

'As long as it is reasonable and within my reach. I'm ready to give you something, Christy, and then we call off everything.'

She shook her head vehemently. 'All I want from you is we should continue our affairs. Go ahead and marry anyone you desire, but you cannot ditch me now. Is that not an easy bargain?'

I was short of words. Was what she was proposing as simple as she made it be? Let us say I agreed with her, what if Faith discovered the affairs?

Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by Saturn101: 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
Cool update
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by Awesome05: 7:19am On Jan 24, 2021
Cool story
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by BigBasher: 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nice work
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by Zamar: 6:21am On Jan 25, 2021
Waiting for more
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by BigBasher: 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
Go on
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by Zamar: 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
More
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
Shut up you raped her you idiot
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by SeyiDominion: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
I was short of words. Was what she was proposing as simple as she made it be? Let us say I agreed with her, what if Faith discovered the affairs?

No, it was better to stop with Christy. 'Give me you your account number and details. I will definitely transfer substantial amount to you.'

She looked angry. 'Are you deaf or something? I said I don't want any money from you. Okay, I will demonstrate what I want.'

With that she stood up and started undressing.

'No, Christy,' I pleaded. 'Let's not do that again. We can still be friend, but let's not do that again.'

She had removed her blouse. Her black bra looked sexy but I tried to imagine I must never be ensnared.

She stopped to stare at me. 'Are you sure of what you're saying, or you are just saying it?'

'Of course, I'm sure about what I'm saying.'

'Really?'

I nodded.

She went on to unstrap the bra. Her jaunty boobs sprang into life. 'Are you sure you don't want these?' she asked.

I sighed and closed my eyes. My mind wavered. Oh God, would I be able to resist this?

Why must I always be a weakling when it came to sexual matters? Why?

When I opened my eyes, she started unzipping her jeans trousers, a wicked smile on her face. Oh Lord, oh, Lord.

'Christy, wait,' I said feebly.

It was as if she did not hear me. She pulled down her pantie as well and stepped out of the trousers and the pant. She was now naked.

Goodness. My heart started beating fast. I closed my eyes again. She came to where I was rooted and touched my right shoulder. It was like receiving electric shock.

'I thought you are a man,' she mocked as she jiggled her body. Her boobs flounced invitingly.

'Christiana ...'

She hushed me by putting three of her her fingers on my lips. Her other hand held my hand and lifted it to her chest. At this point, I lost the the last of the control that I had.

Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by BigBasher: 6:45am On Jan 30, 2021
Nice update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Black Monday - A Crime Fiction / The One So Hot (18+) / An Insightful View Of The Nigerian Psyche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.