Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,642,240 members, 6,185,912 topics. Date: Monday, 08 March 2021 at 08:25 PM

Learn A Better Tangible Handwork/skills Online From Our Training Institute - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn A Better Tangible Handwork/skills Online From Our Training Institute (4360 Views)

Business Or Handwork What Should I Do? / I Prefer Handwork To "Going To School" / 11 Things To Do To Make 2019 A Better Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn A Better Tangible Handwork/skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 7:27am On Jan 31
“Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”
Re: Learn A Better Tangible Handwork/skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 7:58am On Feb 01
“The Man Who Has Confidence In Himself Gains The Confidence Of Others.”
Re: Learn A Better Tangible Handwork/skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 1:40pm On Feb 01

“What You Lack In Talent Can Be Made Up With Desire, Hustle And Giving 110% All The Time.” 

Will power and dedication are just as important as ability. Again, alluding to the concept that success is formed in the mind before it is manifested in reality.
Re: Learn A Better Tangible Handwork/skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 6:38pm On Feb 01
“Do What You Can With All You Have, Wherever You Are.”
Re: Learn A Better Tangible Handwork/skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 9:23am On Feb 02
“Fake It Until You Make It! Act As If You Had All The Confidence You Require Until It Becomes Your Reality.”
Re: Learn A Better Tangible Handwork/skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 9:19pm On Feb 02
“The Future Belongs To The Competent. Get Good, Get Better, Be The Best!”
Re: Learn A Better Tangible Handwork/skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 11:20am On Feb 03
“One Of The Lessons That I Grew Up With Was To Always Stay True To Yourself And Never Let What Somebody Else Says Distract You From Your Goals.”
Re: Learn A Better Tangible Handwork/skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 4:33pm On Feb 03
Registration still ongoing
Re: Learn A Better Tangible Handwork/skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 8:06pm On Feb 03
“Respect Is The Key Determinant Of High-Performance Leadership. How Much People Respect You Determines How Well They Perform.”
Re: Learn A Better Tangible Handwork/skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 1:48am On Feb 04
“Leaders Never Use The Word Failure. They Look Upon Setbacks As Learning Experiences.”
Re: Learn A Better Tangible Handwork/skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 10:43am On Feb 04

Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.

You can have lots of ambition but if you don't persist when the going gets tough then you will never reach success.
Re: Learn A Better Tangible Handwork/skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 2:25pm On Feb 04

Having a specific meaning and purpose in your life helps to encourage you towards living a fulfilling and inspired life.

If life has no meaning then what is the purpose?
Re: Learn A Better Tangible Handwork/skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 7:32pm On Feb 04

The truly rich are those who enjoy what they have. 

The first time I read this inspirational proverb it made me stop and realize how rich I could be if I just changed my thinking.
Re: Learn A Better Tangible Handwork/skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 10:03am On Feb 05
For every dream that you have, your week needs to match that dream.

These inspirational words holds a secret to success.
Re: Learn A Better Tangible Handwork/skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 1:31pm On Feb 06
"One can choose to go back toward safety or forward toward growth. Growth must be chosen again and again; fear must be overcome again and again."
Re: Learn A Better Tangible Handwork/skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 6:06pm On Feb 06

"Recognizing that you are not where you want to be is a starting point to begin changing your life."
Re: Learn A Better Tangible Handwork/skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 9:42pm On Feb 06
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
Re: Learn A Better Tangible Handwork/skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 8:45am On Feb 07

"Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are."
Re: Learn A Better Tangible Handwork/skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 11:47am On Feb 07

"When someone tells me 'no,' it doesn't mean I can't do it, it simply means I can't do it with them." 
Re: Learn A Better Tangible Handwork/skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 5:00pm On Feb 07

"Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong."
Re: Learn A Better Tangible Handwork/skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 7:56pm On Feb 07

"If you don't make the time to work on creating the life you want, you're eventually going to be forced to spend a lot of time dealing with a life you don't want."
Re: Learn A Better Tangible Handwork/skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 4:34am On Feb 08

"Be patient with yourself. You are growing stronger every day. The weight of the world will become lighter...and you will begin to shine brighter. Don't give up."
Re: Learn A Better Tangible Handwork/skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 9:22am On Feb 08

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
Re: Learn A Better Tangible Handwork/skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 8:02pm On Feb 08

"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it."
Re: Learn A Better Tangible Handwork/skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 7:18am On Feb 09
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Learn A Better Tangible Handwork/skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 11:16am On Feb 09

"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you...never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." 
Re: Learn A Better Tangible Handwork/skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 1:36pm On Feb 09
Open your mind to learning and everything will become simple to you
Re: Learn A Better Tangible Handwork/skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 9:02pm On Feb 09

"It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all - in which case, you fail by default."
Re: Learn A Better Tangible Handwork/skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 8:53am On Feb 10

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade / What Manner Of A Boss Are You? / Nnpc Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.