Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,715 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl (14329 Views)

Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? / Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by EmmySparky(m): 11:55am On Dec 25, 2020
kingsavage:
for me i hate black people.. if i was a white man, no black monkey will enter my country because i will just kill them.
mumu ...is that you "Uncle Ruckus"

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by wisdomiskey(m): 11:56am On Dec 25, 2020
Petyprincess:
The earlier black guys know only old ugly white women will find them attractive the better for them!! They so much boast about the sexual prowess which only old women find attractive because no lady including white girls wants a broke, jobless guy that thinks his prick is a fortune cheesy

They claim black girls are least desirable yet we get best of foreign guys not expired foreigners like the ones below grin

Ever heard of ghetto gaggers??

That is all black women are useful for to a white man.

Don't flatter yourself grin

16 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:57am On Dec 25, 2020
ILoveeyouall:
I smell lies

That handle is not from whites gyals, na some black babe use am dey yab black guys!
lol, still in denial abi.

Karen lnows you are so desperate for the fruits of the white cock.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Babara1994(m): 11:58am On Dec 25, 2020
Nuyokoi:
Lmao. Truth be told, white women will always prefer white men over black men, and these days black women are expanding their options by dating and marrying white men. Black men ain't no prize.
As if you can ask a man out undecided
Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by wisdomiskey(m): 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
Xxx123xxx:
..loyality and bubble buttility is next to godliness..

humility & asss cool
Jopearl na my spec if no be say she mumu for Burnaangry

6 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
parkervero:
So these smelling swine are making repulsive statements about black men, What would black women say about white men then?
please don't drag black women into this. We are minding the business that pays us.

Settle this with becky and karen on your own!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Xxx123xxx(m): 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
wisdomiskey:

humility & asss cool
Jopearl na my spec if no be say she mumu for Burna angry
..yummy mummy shocked[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by jedisco(m): 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
I don't like responding to racist comments. That said such statements coming from white folks wouldn't surprise me. Discrimination is expressed worldwide.

What's annoying is black men and women having a competition on who's going to put the other down more. I've said it over and over again here that we are in this together. The world out there sees and rates us as one (whether male or female).

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by seanwilliam(m): 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
Hamzee69:
2021 go better for you OG
you’re a better person . I like u

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by SenecaTheYonger: 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
ovcwality:

I don't see black women making derogatory terms to black men, so you think is only white men that don't like black people?
Maybe you should have some self esteem for yourself and your race, instead of sucking their dicks all the time
I wish racism doesn't exist but this world is full racistsz stop looking down on your women

Please be more active on Twitter. The picture is false.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by WorWorBoy: 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nl team foreign women are in trouble lmao.

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by wisdomiskey(m): 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Please be more active on Twitter. The picture is false.

So you mean a group of jobless and frustrated black women created an anonymous snapchat group pretending to be white girls, just to make derogatory statements about how black guys worship white women?

Post the proof here or fvck off angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by SenecaTheYonger: 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
wisdomiskey:

So you mean a group of jobless and frustrated black women created an anonymous snapchat group pretending to be white girls, just to make derogatory statements about how black guys worship white women?

Post the proof here or fvck off angry

It’s an old gist. I didn’t save anything from the thread. You have no idea how vile black American women are.

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by SaintBishop: 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
Petyprincess:
The earlier black guys know only old ugly white women will find them attractive the better for them!! They so much boast about the sexual prowess which only old women find attractive because no lady including white girls wants a broke, jobless guy that thinks his prick is a fortune cheesy

They claim black girls are least desirable yet we get best of foreign guys not expired foreigners like the ones below grin
Lmao have you watch ghetto gaggers before? lol.

6 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by espn(m): 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
xProfx:
Look at the post well and see the grammatical blunders... I am suspecting the post isn't original and their use of words appears different.

1 million derogatory posts won't stop people from marrying who they love.
I spotted the Nigerian gal type of chat.
Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Tunde835(m): 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
EmmySparky:
mumu ...is that you "Uncle Ruckus"
Dat self hating one eyed guy from Boondocks dat keeps claiming he's white nd has d opposite of wat Michael Jackson had revitilgo

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Tunde835(m): 12:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
Petyprincess:

It baffles me how someone is quick to throw her own race under d bus just for some petty argument

11 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Neimar: 12:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
Petyprincess:

So you're basically saying your boyfriend or husband is unattractive

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by SeunDobo(m): 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
wisdomiskey:
In a leaked chat, a group of white girls can be seen making derogatory remarks and gloating on how black guys are happy to go above and beyond to please them.

One of them even said a black guy will happily allow her pee in his mouth lipsrsealed

Source: Snapchat
Screenshots:

Thank God my baby is black ... So white girl always feel they are superiors shm

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
Freestainworld:
This is why I don't give a Bleep about white ladies, they are nothing to my kind of person, don't know about you.

The way Black women treat their own Black guys is another matter even in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by wisdomiskey(m): 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

It’s an old gist. I didn’t save anything from the thread. You have no idea how vile black American women are.

This is the only statement from you I agree with.
AA women are psychologically damaged. Too bad Nigerian women are following in their footsteps undecided

11 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Luizkid(m): 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
I'll never blame any idiot that speaks trash about black people but black people and their leaders who've continuously made the black race a hated one.

6 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Molahnelson(m): 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
This is f****** disgusting
Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Memberclub(m): 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2020
The snapchat conversation were fake. Probably was done by some wicked black women
Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
roflmao grin. i know some of y'all would be butthurt over my comment, oh weeee grin. a good amount of you are either incarcerated or have no longer than high school education, which you must fall i to. read my post again, dimwit. i already said "black men ain't no prize" and have nothing to offer a woman, hence, why tf would I want to be "chosen"? a ton of white men are waaaaay better looking than most of you apes, so again, why tf would i want to be "chosen" by y'all? lastly, mixed or blasian kids are the new it - get with the times. chosen ko, couscous ni. remain butthurt, no-prize nigggah.

wisdomiskey:

[s]I'm happy those uncircumcised smellos are taking some of y'all out of our lives for good! - although they only pick the slimmest and fittest of your kind cheesy The fat, loud, greasy and obnoxious black girls (of which are in the majority) are not chosen - neither by black nor white men.[/s]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
another no-prize, ape-looking niggah, you wish that were true. if that makes you feel better, believe what you want, as that doesn't change the fact that i am. some of you jobless men on NL have never stepped foot outside Nigeria and hate to know someone else doesn't live in Nigeria. stay mad.

AndroBlaze:

[s]
Lol, truth be told, you have never lived abroad, lol[/s].

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by dazzlingd(m): 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Imagine one asking if black guys smell after sex lipsrsealed

Same chicks that shower once or twice a week and mask their lice-ridden hair with dry shampoo and hairspray.

I remember my hustling days when I used to enter public transport back then, if a white chick boards the bus or train (especially early in the morning on the way to work) the smell ehn lipsrsealed then they will flip their dandruff infested hair angry
dude, you will legit see the lice/ dandruff particles floating in the air!!
Nothing motivated me faster to hustle thrice as hard so I can own my own car - early morning commutes on public transport is a festival of odours with these white folks lipsrsealed

I personally have never rated white girls .. but I still avoid Nigerian women.
Ghanaian women are my spec - chocolate skinned, gentle, loyal and blessed with bubble butts grin

Chai....correct guy

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by wisdomiskey(m): 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nuyokoi:
roflmao grin. i know some of y'all would be butthurt over my comment, oh weeee grin. a good amount of you are either incarcerated or have no longer than high school education, which you must fall i to. read my post again, dimwit. i already said "black men ain't no prize" and have nothing to offer a woman, hence, why tf would I want to be chosen? a ton of white men are waaaaay better looking than most of you apes, so again, why tf would i want to be chosen by y'all? lastly, mixed or blasian kids are the new it - get with the times.chosen ko, couscous ni. remain butthurt, no-prize nigggah.

Funny that you quickly removed your profile pic before posting this trash... cheesy

Nice one!

It's like you knew I would've exposed your monkey-resembling ass for the world to see grin .. you are ugly and daft but not daft enough to leave traceable ammunition for your enemies. I like that! wink

14 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
espn:
I spotted the Nigerian gal type of chat.

Exactly what I noticed, I just didn't want it to seem as if I was bashing them. One particularly said "it is mutual using" and the abbreviations too are common with Naija girls.

Maybe they feel that's the way to get African men to marry them but everything depends on character and destiny. Bashing black men indirectly won't stop anyone from falling in love. Even white men have tried to downgrade white ladies for marrying black men, especially in Europe, but they didn't succeed. Marry who you love and who loves you, that's all!

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
StacyO:
This is racism anyway.

But,the truth hurts.

White babes crew hahahahaha

Low self esteem people hahahahahahaha

I can't laugh please.

If you as a black woman decide to date or marry a white man, does it mean you have low self esteem? Truth is that most black ladies feel bad when they see a black man with a white lady, especially when they are looking for one. No black man would ever complain that a black lady married a white man, none!

The low self esteem is with some of you black ladies and not the men, let's say the truth. The moment some of you marry white men, you start saying they're better than black men... Haba! deal with your personal issues queen!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by chandini435: 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
:I smell lies That handle is not from whites gyals, na some black babe use am dey yab black guys! lol, still in denial abi.Karen lnows you are so desperate for the fruits of the white rooster.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
say what? which profile picture did i remove? the one that has been there since December 19 and IS STILL THERE? Omg, YOU ARE A F-ING LIAR. if you're gonna reply me, doing it with lies makes you hella lame, boi. abeg, gtfo outta my mentions, lying, ape-looking, no-prize nigggah.

wisdomiskey:

[s]Funny that you quickly removed your profile pic before posting this trash... cheesy

Nice one!

It's like you knew I would've exposed your monkey-resembling ass for the world to see grin .. you are ugly and daft but not daft enough to leave traceable ammunition for your enemies. I like that! wink[/s]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up / What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] / My Family Wants Me To Marry For Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.