Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

See The Nonsense I Witnessed When I Went To Withdraw From ATM This Xmas Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Nonsense I Witnessed When I Went To Withdraw From ATM This Xmas Morning (4273 Views)

Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend / I Bought Car 3k On Jumia Black Friday See The Nonsense They Gave Me. PHOTOS / See The Nonsense I Woke Up To Find At My House Gate *picturéd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Nonsense I Witnessed When I Went To Withdraw From ATM This Xmas Morning by Khalesie: 10:18am On Dec 25, 2020
No so o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Nonsense I Witnessed When I Went To Withdraw From ATM This Xmas Morning by jawalis(m): 10:20am On Dec 25, 2020
GRA which state? Pls next time; it’s honorably to mind your business

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Nonsense I Witnessed When I Went To Withdraw From ATM This Xmas Morning by Tenshades(m): 10:21am On Dec 25, 2020
This is what we call MANIPULATION

grin

7 Likes

Re: See The Nonsense I Witnessed When I Went To Withdraw From ATM This Xmas Morning by Chiprince007(m): 10:21am On Dec 25, 2020
Hahaha

Baby add na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Nonsense I Witnessed When I Went To Withdraw From ATM This Xmas Morning by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 25, 2020
This is sexual harassment. My guy you fit charge them for public misdemeanor.
..but yourself e be like say congie dey do you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Nonsense I Witnessed When I Went To Withdraw From ATM This Xmas Morning by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 25, 2020
u witness? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Nonsense I Witnessed When I Went To Withdraw From ATM This Xmas Morning by endsarrrs(f): 10:30am On Dec 25, 2020
grin FEAR US WE WOMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Nonsense I Witnessed When I Went To Withdraw From ATM This Xmas Morning by Bluntguy: 10:31am On Dec 25, 2020
Where is the nonsense? Don't you think that is how she touches him at home? Have you forgotten op that charity begins at home?
Just being Blunt!

1 Like

Re: See The Nonsense I Witnessed When I Went To Withdraw From ATM This Xmas Morning by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:32am On Dec 25, 2020
The guy don enter hand

1 Like

Re: See The Nonsense I Witnessed When I Went To Withdraw From ATM This Xmas Morning by EmptyGarden(m): 10:36am On Dec 25, 2020
Honey keep pressing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Nonsense I Witnessed When I Went To Withdraw From ATM This Xmas Morning by endsarrrs(f): 10:36am On Dec 25, 2020
jawalis:
shaaatap abi na u be the mumu wink ?
Re: See The Nonsense I Witnessed When I Went To Withdraw From ATM This Xmas Morning by jawalis(m): 10:38am On Dec 25, 2020
endsarrrs:
shaaatap abi na u be the mumu wink ?
Ok. I refuse to bring myself so low.
Re: See The Nonsense I Witnessed When I Went To Withdraw From ATM This Xmas Morning by TANID(m): 10:43am On Dec 25, 2020
YOU DON'T MIND YOUR "F" BUSINESS THAT'S WHY I WILL UNFOLLOW YOU NOW

1 Like

Re: See The Nonsense I Witnessed When I Went To Withdraw From ATM This Xmas Morning by Khalesie: 10:45am On Dec 25, 2020
TANID:
YOU DON'T MIND YOUR "F" BUSINESS THAT'S WHY I WILL UNFOLLOW YOU NOW

Who your follow Ep?

Ogbeni park well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Nonsense I Witnessed When I Went To Withdraw From ATM This Xmas Morning by RuddyFusion(m): 10:47am On Dec 25, 2020
Madooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Nonsense I Witnessed When I Went To Withdraw From ATM This Xmas Morning by internationalman(m): 10:48am On Dec 25, 2020
You have a terrible camera phone..

1 Like

Re: See The Nonsense I Witnessed When I Went To Withdraw From ATM This Xmas Morning by TANID(m): 11:05am On Dec 25, 2020
Khalesie:

Who your follow Ep?
Ogbeni park well
my follow ep you o o o my sister

anyways merry christmas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Nonsense I Witnessed When I Went To Withdraw From ATM This Xmas Morning by Khalesie: 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
TANID:
my follow ep you o o o my sister

anyways merry christmas
Merry Xmas my dear
Nalralanders I have a soft spot for
Re: See The Nonsense I Witnessed When I Went To Withdraw From ATM This Xmas Morning by Mcsenior(m): 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas to all Nairalanders
Re: See The Nonsense I Witnessed When I Went To Withdraw From ATM This Xmas Morning by endsarrrs(f): 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
jawalis:
Ok. I refuse to bring myself so low.
Works for you
Re: See The Nonsense I Witnessed When I Went To Withdraw From ATM This Xmas Morning by Pat081: 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
Op you no well do u tell me b4 u post my pix on line?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Nonsense I Witnessed When I Went To Withdraw From ATM This Xmas Morning by Kobicove(m): 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
Khalesie:
No so o

Liar!

This pic was not even taken here in Nigeria
Re: See The Nonsense I Witnessed When I Went To Withdraw From ATM This Xmas Morning by mogbolade39317: 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
Re: See The Nonsense I Witnessed When I Went To Withdraw From ATM This Xmas Morning by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
The way most ppl send during December as if January is not coming undecided
Re: See The Nonsense I Witnessed When I Went To Withdraw From ATM This Xmas Morning by Sofistcatdmoron: 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
She dey press his mumu button

1 Like

Re: See The Nonsense I Witnessed When I Went To Withdraw From ATM This Xmas Morning by paulolee(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
SIMP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

.. / I'm Going To Have Sex Now If No One Stops Me. / 32-year-old Gospel Musician Weds His 51- Year-old Girlfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.