Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,546 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:44 PM

I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy (4324 Views)

Girls With Fine Face ( My Believe / I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future / I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by secretkeeper219: 10:30am On Dec 25, 2020
Hello nairalanders Christmas is here again , I wish us all a merry xmas celebration.

I'm an old member I created this account to stay anonymous

Back to the matter of the day
I'm 22 and a student in one university in the eastern part of Nigeria, I have been in school even during the lockdown I refused to go back home because of some of the business am doing in school and some personal Issues.

So my parents pressure me to come home and I came back on 22 Dec, and what I discovered in my home didn't go well with me .

My mum is a devoted Christian, this kind of churchy churchy kinda person and she don't want her children to be wayward but I have cross boundaries so mum am sorry.

When I get home I find out that my cousins are back from Lagos where they all base and they came home with house appliances like GENERATOR, TV, Dstv,home theater etc .

I am the youngest among them all and I came back home like a commoner, I came home with just my cloths and I didn't buy anything as little as bread or anything, so people in my neighborhood sees me like someone who went to the city to hustle and came back empty handed, my cousins has been Using that advantage to turn me into an errand boy,, they send me to the bank, always ask me to wash his bike and all that lol,, am always humble because of my mum oo. I don't really want to disclose who I am and when am done with the task they will tip me with #200 lol. So last night I went to charge my phone in his room and my cousin was telling me how life was in lagos.
So he told me he was enjoying life and all that, he was saying all this in a mockery way and I was just paying attention to him, I don't want to make it look like I was jealous of his wealth and all that...

So this morning he ask me to me deliver his clothes to a dry cleaner you some how the cloths got stained, this guy was furious and he asked me if I knew how much he got that clothes and that he can't wear a stain white shirt he was talking too much and this man was creating a scene and me I'm an introvert I got angry and told him that he has a poor man mentality, so he came out plain and he was explaining all his achievement in the presence of everyone. I felt embarrassed and I left to my room what this guys and my family don't know is am not who I claim to be.

I know what I babe acquired even as a student in Enugu, I know how I hustle in school and all that, I can place him and his entire house hold on monthly salary and will never run broke, I have a car, 4 plot of land, a phone outlet, a boutique etc ...

All this I acquired it via ill gotten money (yahoo yahoo) don't judge me you won't believe what I went through in school and I can't come out plain because my mum will reject me , my dad will disown me, and she will report me to the police immediately she find out I have a car to my name I know what am saying This woman has made me to live like slave to this brothers of mine .

THE QUESTION NOW IS HOW CAN I CONVINCE MY MUM THAT I GOT ALL MY WEALTH THROUGH A LEGIT WAY AND NOT IN A FRAUDULENT WAY. AND ALSO GET HER TO ACCEPT MY MONEY OR EVEN ALLOW ME TO USE IT TO BUILD EVEN A BUNGALOW FOR OUR IMMEDIATE FAMILY??

I want to show my cousin that he is a poor man, I know how much I use in buying cloths,, what is a bike I have plans of errecting a 5 bedroom bungalow in my compound, my mother has been the issue here if I tell you how I suffer to make this money una go pity me,, make YOU no allow any motivational speaker make you go start university without any financially stable parents or source of income ooo,, they were the once that push me and now they are here to mock me...

I want to bring my car home and let my mum do her worst but my other mind is telling me no because I know how much mum suffer with us when we were kids.....

Sorry for my typos errors am a lazy writer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:31am On Dec 25, 2020
Relax

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by Burstscam: 10:38am On Dec 25, 2020
Remain the way you are. Try and cut your stay short. Since you have some investments, quit fraud. Channel the bungalow money into more profitable business. When you're ready to build, you don't need your mom's permission.

Most importantly, quit fraud, separate from fraudster friends and dress moderately

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by Shortcut2life: 10:39am On Dec 25, 2020
Enough with this crazyyy yahoo thread don’t bring your hustle shit on Nairaland face it as a man and Bleep off ..

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by secretkeeper219: 10:39am On Dec 25, 2020
[quote author=Oluwasaeon post=97410920]Relax [/iquote]

Brother how can I relax,, I know how I hustle this money, and this guy thinks he owns everyone, my mum and church ehn I would have asked my nigga to bring some of my property home,, even when my mum saw my Samsung phone and the cloths I came with she was questioning me how I manage to afford them and I lied that it was my boss that have me the clothes,, my social media account I don't upload pictures. Am living a fake life man, I love my mum but she I taking things too far,, no be only her be Christian ooo
Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by casdoruche: 10:39am On Dec 25, 2020
Success has many friends. No matter how churchy they will be they will still need help. They have never asked you because them never know. You think maybe she will act that way or this way.

Funny you. When a man makes wealth even his pastor will calmly admonish him. Let me tell you how to go about it.

Do acts of kindness.
Go orphanage with your mom
Go to prison to help
Help those who need help
Go to hospitals

Even people wet do legit never do enough good. Imagine what your cousin did to you. If were never a yahoo before now. You will end as one later with such mockery and show of stupidity from your cousins.

No one has right to judge you. From experience the most churchy people never reject money from yahoo boys. Infact, they will invite you to their church so you can be a permanent donor of money.
On naira land, people beg on daily basis but no one helps. When you seek help in the wrong means. They come like righteousness88 on nairaland to preach but will never help.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by Mustiboy(m): 10:40am On Dec 25, 2020
I like you. You have sense.

Not all fraudsters earn that much and remain humble. Tell them you're into forex trading and say you're willing to teach them too. But don't let them know exactly how much you have. You can just make it known to them that you've been saving heavily to save some millions.

Be that as it may, I don't like the means through which you got your money, but I can't blame you. I blame Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by secretkeeper219: 10:41am On Dec 25, 2020
Burstscam:
Remain the way you are. Try and cut your stay short. Since you have some investments, quit fraud. Channel the bungalow money into more profitable business. When you're ready to build, you don't need your mom's permission.

Most importantly, quit fraud, separate from fraudster friends and dress moderately

Thanks i don't mixup with them , I live in a low class lodge that is occupied mostly by bankers and married men

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by secretkeeper219: 10:45am On Dec 25, 2020
Mustiboy:
I like you. You have sense.

Not all fraudsters earn that much and remain humble. Tell them you're into forex trading and say you're willing to teach them too. But don't let them know exactly how much you have. You can just make it known to them that you've been saving heavily to save some millions.

Be that as it may, I don't like the means through which you got your money, but I can't blame you. I blame Nigeria.

Thank you sir, I told my elder sister that I was into bitcoin business and that was where I got the money to buy all the clothes I wear but my mum was still questioning me, she knows about the yahoo trend because here in delta state almost everyone has a representative

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by secretkeeper219: 10:51am On Dec 25, 2020
casdoruche:
Success has many friends. No matter how churchy they will be they will still need help. They have never asked you because them never know. You think maybe she will act that way or this way.

Funny you. When a man makes wealth even his pastor will calmly admonish him. Let me tell you how to go about it.

Do acts of kindness.
Go orphanage with your mom
Go to prison to help
Help those who need help
Go to hospitals

Even people wet do legit never do enough good. Imagine what your cousin did to you. If were never a yahoo before now. You will end as one later with such mockery and show of stupidity from your cousins.

No one has right to judge you. From experience the most churchy people never reject money from yahoo boys. Infact, they will invite you to their church so you can be a permanent donor of money.
On naira land, people beg on daily basis but no one helps. When you seek help in the wrong means. They come like righteousness88 on nairaland to preach but will never help.

Thank you bro my mum does not know I have such amount of money,, I wanted to open up to her that I have about 7 keke na pep that remit money to me yesterday,, she is living in poverty and she don't want help. She is believing on a God that she have never seen am tired...

My own friends do come around to show off but I act lole like I have never seen 100k in my life

9 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by hgnbello(m): 10:51am On Dec 25, 2020
D Aim Is To Get Rich, Nt To Show Pple U Are Rich Or Oppress Odas. Ur Mum Shld B Ur Problem. Since U Gat Investment. U Av D Ansa.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by secretkeeper219: 10:53am On Dec 25, 2020
Shortcut2life:
Enough with this crazyyy yahoo thread don’t bring your hustle shit on Nairaland face it as a man and Bleep off ..

Sorry boss sometimes you may just need help am not here to talk about the yahoo I only need some advice man

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by secretkeeper219: 10:55am On Dec 25, 2020
hgnbello:
D Aim Is To Get Rich, Nt To Show Pple U Are Rich Or Oppress Odas.
Ur Mum Shld B Ur Problem.
Since U Gat Investment. U Av D Ansa.

I dont want her to report me or turn me on to the police because I will never forgive her,, a primary school teacher that has not received her salary for over 8 months is acting like a jesus

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by NiRfreak(m): 11:00am On Dec 25, 2020
Seems the trend on Nairaland is to come out and low-key boast about how you are a rich Yahoo boy..
Nawao...Na fraud we kon dey use claim levels.. chai.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by Angelacruz: 11:00am On Dec 25, 2020
Wat if u invest dat money in business n quit yahoo for life?thereafter u can tell ur mum that u are into business or u are a programmer,forex trader etc.U dont need to prove anytin to anybody ,begining to show off might land u in jail.Take a look at Hushuppi toady.Ball on a low key.I repeat u dnt need to impress anybody.
secretkeeper219:

Hello nairalanders Christmas is here again , I wish us all a merry xmas celebration.

I'm 22 and a student in one university in the eastern part of Nigeria, I have been in school even during the lockdown I refused to go back home because of some of the business am doing in school and some personal Issues.

So my parents pressure me to come home and I came back on 22 Dec, and what I discovered in my home didn't go well with me .

My mum is a devoted Christian, this kind of churchy churchy kinda person and she don't want her children to be wayward but I have cross boundaries so mum am sorry.

When I get home I find out that my cousins are back from Lagos where they all base and they came home with house appliances like GENERATOR, TV, Dstv,home theater etc .

I am the youngest among them all and I came back home like a commoner, I came home with just my cloths and I didn't buy anything as little as bread or anything, so people in my neighborhood sees me like someone who went to the city to hustle and came back empty handed, my cousins has been Using that advantage to turn me into an errand boy,, they send me to the bank, always ask me to wash his bike and all that lol,, am always humble because of my mum oo. I don't really want to disclose who I am and when am done with the task they will tip me with #200 lol. So last night I went to charge my phone in his room and my cousin was telling me how life was in lagos.
So he told me he was enjoying life and all that, he was saying all this in a mockery way and I was just paying attention to him, I don't want to make it look like I was jealous of his wealth and all that...

So this morning he ask me to me deliver his clothes to a dry cleaner you some how the cloths got stained, this guy was furious and he asked me if I knew how much he got that clothes and that he can't wear a stain white shirt he was talking too much and this man was creating a scene and me I'm an introvert I got angry and told him that he has a poor man mentality, so he came out plain and he was explaining all his achievement in the presence of everyone. I felt embarrassed and I left to my room what this guys and my family don't know is am not who I claim to be.

I know what I babe acquired even as a student in Enugu, I know how I hustle in school and all that, I can place him and his entire house hold on monthly salary and will never run broke, I have a car, 4 plot of land, a phone outlet, a boutique etc ...

All this I acquired it via ill gotten money (yahoo yahoo) don't judge me you won't believe what I went through in school and I can't come out plain because my mum will reject me , my dad will disown me, and she will report me to the police immediately she find out I have a car to my name I know what am saying This woman has made me to live like slave to this brothers of mine .

THE QUESTION NOW IS HOW CAN I CONVINCE MY MUM THAT I GOT ALL MY WEALTH THROUGH A LEGIT WAY AND NOT IN A FRAUDULENT WAY. AND ALSO GET HER TO ACCEPT MY MONEY OR EVEN ALLOW ME TO USE IT TO BUILD EVEN A BUNGALOW FOR OUR IMMEDIATE FAMILY??

I want to show my cousin that he is a poor man, I know how much I use in buying cloths,, what is a bike I have plans of errecting a 5 bedroom bungalow in my compound, my mother has been the issue here if I tell you how I suffer to make this money una go pity me,, make YOU no allow any motivational speaker make you go start university without any financially stable parents or source of income ooo,, they were the once that push me and now they are here to mock me...

I want to bring my car home and let my mum do her worst but my other mind is telling me no because I know how much mum suffer with us when we were kids.....

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by hgnbello(m): 11:02am On Dec 25, 2020
secretkeeper219:

I dont want her to report me or turn me on to the police because I will never forgive her,, a primary school teacher that has not received her salary for over 8 months is acting like a jesus

Smile.
I Think There Is A Stage U Will Reach Wen U Tell Her Abt Dis, She Will B Proud F U.
If U Cn Just Keep Calm.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by Koulture(m): 11:05am On Dec 25, 2020
grin

All this $100 itunes card,socks on slippers Yahoo boys on nairaland sef.

Real niggas like us don't make noise.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by Mustiboy(m): 11:07am On Dec 25, 2020
secretkeeper219:

Thank you sir, I told my elder sister that I was into bitcoin business and that was where I got the money to buy all the clothes I wear but my mum was still questioning me, she knows about the yahoo trend because here in delta state almost everyone has a representative

Bitcoin is not bad either, but it has been bastardised with Yahoo Boy's involvement with it.
When most people hear bitcoin, what comes to their mind is Yahoo.

Let them know you have money, but not as much as you really have.

Make it seem you're still struggling and haven't found your feet yet.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by Angelacruz: 11:08am On Dec 25, 2020
Relax bro,finish school first bfore u can start building.Invest in real buisness n quit yahoo.Continue being quite[quote author=secretkeeper219 post=97411138][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by secretkeeper219: 11:16am On Dec 25, 2020
For those of you complaining about this thread, I am not here to talk about teaching any one how to be a yahoo boy I just need some help on how I can tackle my mum, she is a pain in the neck. Do u know that we pray twice daily in our house ,, how can I let them know that I have over 7 kekepep that fetch me money in school with out questioning my source of income, I don't want anyone to think i was into blood money and all that, tho the money was gotten from fraud. Church was made for man and not man for church... I can't stand this humiliation , every one think they have made money unknown to them ' they are broke.......

Do u know how many sleepless night I had trying to keep my family alive, but my mum won't allow that's she believes Godstime is the best lol and this godstime ain't coming.

I have been thinking of dropping out from school so I can face my business and stop yahoo yahoo business,, I'm an introvert my self self so I don't associate my self with g boys, most of the money I have I leave them as bit coin, I don't show off am always humble and I don't want anyone to discover the kind of business I did to acquire all my wealth..

Am in 200 level

Will it be advisable if I drop out from school ?
Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by secretkeeper219: 11:19am On Dec 25, 2020
Koulture:
grin

All this $100 itunes card,socks on slippers Yahoo boys on nairaland sef.

Real niggas like us don't make noise.

Am not here to know how much you make but I can assure you that am living a very comfortable life and I believe you won't like to meet me in person.. Enjoy biking but at least invest..

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by secretkeeper219: 11:21am On Dec 25, 2020
NiRfreak:
Seems the trend on Nairaland is to come out and low-key boast about how you are rich Yahoo boy..
Nawao...Na fraud we kon dey use claim levels.. chai.

Lolz
Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by youngvikthor(m): 11:28am On Dec 25, 2020
correct gee just keep calm letter you cousin go surprise but enough of the yahoo start investing

but wait o who go teach me this stuff na I wan cash out too grin
Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by Kylekent59: 11:29am On Dec 25, 2020
You are no different from your cousin. Why are you telling us you have a car, a plot of land, and all that?

Bragging about possessions runs in your blood.

Giving you advice on how to convince your mummy is just like telling a little boy to pick up a knife and stab the first pupil he sees at school.

No peace for the wicked. The people you duped are crying. You brought sorrow to their lives.

I support your mummy. You need to be arrested. You want your future children to suffer your actions. She behaved well so that you wouldn't suffer, but now, you have chosen to be evil.

If you are a girl and you are following or dating those guys who do yahoo. You are finished. The truth is that the more they sleep with you, the more money comes. It is plus something.
So, if you are a girl, and he bombards you with money. Just know that you can never become a better mother.
Have you asked yourself what it takes to make a client drop millions?

Return the stolen funds!!!
Repent and make legit money.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by casdoruche: 11:33am On Dec 25, 2020
So much envy and bitterness will not make you better. Judge of others. I am sure you are sad that he is rich. Many yahoo boys are not wealthy also why not go fight them. But success is likely going to be far from those who never see reason to appreciate it.

Crabs. Pull me down mentality. How many times have you reported you governor or senator to be arrested. Or they are too powerful for you.

Again CRAB

Kylekent59:
You are no different from your cousin. Why are you telling us you have a car, a plot of land, and all that?

Bragging about possessions run in your blood.

Giving you advice on how to convince your mummy is just like telling a little boy to pick up a knife and stab the first pupil he sees at school.

No peace for the wicked. The people you duped are crying. You brought sorrow to their lives.

I support your mummy. You need to be arrested. You want your future children to suffer your actions. She behaved well so that you wouldn't suffer, but now, you have chosen to be evil.

Return the stolen funds!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 25, 2020
secretkeeper219:

Am not here to know how much you make but I can assure you that am living a very comfortable life and I believe you won't like to meet me in person.. Enjoy biking but at least invest..
bro teach me work abeg

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by DontBullshitMe: 11:40am On Dec 25, 2020
Since you claim to be very wealthy.

Build a standard microfinance Bank with branches in SS/SE region and employ yourself as regional manager with a salary of 400k. That's the average salary income of the middle class in Nigeria.

Sadly, I doubt this is feasible since you are just a 200 level student.

Whatever way you intend to launder your money/image, it will be easier to do as a graduate.

I DO NOT support fraud in any way but the courage you exhibited in concealing your ill-gotten wealth in the face of intimidation is extremely rare.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by ruggedtimi(m): 11:52am On Dec 25, 2020
Be a man and clear your mum. Explain to her in a way the Yahoo money will look some how legal. Like you were just a middle man something like that. Trust me she go para for a while...but mother na mother...she will eventually pray for forgiveness of your sins.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by Xxx123xxx(m): 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
secretkeeper219:

...I think you need a legit front maybe a reasonable company where you can tell them you work with part-time that should keep them away..Tell your mum you earn a particular amount of money, stay away from home add a bitcoin slash forex gist to taste. It should holdup for a while. You fit dey tashy your mum nearly all the salary monthly.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by Xxx123xxx(m): 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2020
secretkeeper219:
For those of you complaining about this thread, I am not here to talk about teaching any one how to be a yahoo boy I just need some help on how I can tackle my mum, she is a pain in the neck. Do u know that we pray twice daily in our house ,, how can I let them know that I have over 7 kekepep that fetch me money in school with out questioning my source of income, I don't want anyone to think i was into blood money and all that, tho the money was gotten from fraud. Church was made for man and not man for church... I can't stand this humiliation , every one think they have made money unknown to them ' they are broke.......

Do u know how many sleepless night I had trying to keep my family alive, but my mum won't allow that's she believes Godstime is the best lol and this godstime ain't coming.

I have been thinking of dropping out from school so I can face my business and stop yahoo yahoo business,, I'm an introvert my self self so I don't associate my self with g boys, most of the money I have I leave them as bit coin, I don't show off am always humble and I don't want anyone to discover the kind of business I did to acquire all my wealth..

Am in 200 level

Will it be advisable if I drop out from school ?
..Don't drop out..Finish school if not for anything for bragging rights.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by jimmychang: 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
secretkeeper219:

ON GOD

Oga quit fraud sharp sharp since you have alot already....and if you wanna show of that is your greatest undoing ....just keep your head low as it is ....

The problem of blackmen is that they like to intimidate others and show off....and since you don't like that don't become the person you hate ... kiss kiss kiss

I see you as someone who is smart ... No disgrace yourself. grin

And don't fucking drop out of school please or I will find you and beat you .... grin grin

If you can do it stop going home everytime ,go home once in a while ..... respect go dey ...I like your kind of person already grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Plant That Grows As The Shape Of A Manhood / Sex With A Ghost!unbelievable But True! / Battling Shyness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.