Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away (45603 Views)

God Couldn't Save Child As Kerosine Explosion Kills 1yr Old Beautiful Baby / This Is Nimrod, The Original Father Christmas / Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away by Nazgul: 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
anochuko01:

Your chicken dey sweet your bele abi cheesy
I don chop am clean mouth cheesy
Re: Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away by sweettease(f): 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
CzarChris:
Jim Carrey's was especially good in that movie sha.
Right! I marveled at his personality! The Grinch, Ace Venturer, the mask, Dumb and Dumber, Me-myself-and Irene. He was just something else cheesy

1 Like

Re: Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away by Thazard(m): 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
EngrMcDon:
Voom ka nma karia statement,,, would have done the same thing,,, where on earth did green face Santa come from.... grin

Merry Christmas to you all.

I dedicate this honorable FTC some of us whose account balance are like radio frequency '100.9'......... Next year must favour us.........

100.9?

You live in Asaba?

1 Like

Re: Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away by Danieosamede(m): 3:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
my guy dey observe well
Re: Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away by officialfestus(m): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
try such with an original upper sokponba kid, and rest is history

1 Like

Re: Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away by oluwabukola87028: 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
:Brings back memories.... How the Grinch Stole Christmas is still one of my favorite Christmas movies of all time.Jim Carrey's was especially good in that movie sha.
Re: Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away by EngrMcDon(m): 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
Thazard:

100.9?
You live in Asaba?
Yes bro, that's where we 'Trend' but we are 'Solid' in Enugu
Re: Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away by EngrMcDon(m): 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
guy222:
Hahahahahahahaha hehehehe hohohohoho, laughing, crying and coughing at thesame time, bros no be small thing, i remember when my account was reading 95.5. Them come send me 1k for the account the matter come turn to mathias becaure i no fit withdraw am. May God ungrade our radio frequencies account.

Amen oo
We really need the upgrade,

1 Like

Re: Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away by Thazard(m): 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2020
EngrMcDon:

Yes bro, that's where we 'Trend' but we are 'Solid' in Enugu

I listened to Trend most of the time.
Re: Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away by LOVEGINO(m): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2020
marvelphysics:
Santa ke
This one na scary godfather
Or he's frm a multiverse where santa are green and like hallowean
Sha any one doing laptop giveaway, pls my email below
bring cc
Re: Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
LOVEGINO:
bring cc
what's cc
Re: Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away by Sixfeetbelle: 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
Shellsploit:
Grinch... I miss the guy die.
We schooled together at LASU

Udonminit angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away by hermesprogidy(m): 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
That is not Santa. That's the Grinch.
Re: Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away by paul100(m): 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nuttella:
I dont go to deliverance ministry, but I know somethings about deliverance, if you allow your kids watch demonic cartoon, they contact something from it, in short censor the kind of cartoons they should watch, if you notice children imitate what they watch, there has been a rise in children killing themselves and killing their parents, it is caused by what they watch.
That true sha.When i was little,i love practicing with i watch especially action/kungfu movies.
Re: Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away by Henuell(m): 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
officialfestus:
try such with an original upper sokponba kid, and rest is history
History of the unmasking of the Green Santa....Does upper children rugged DIE!

1 Like

Re: Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
sevo:
Scary father Christmas abi Grinch
good for memes
Re: Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away by milky3(f): 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
was it Halloween day or Christmas day. the clown might be her father. lol
Re: Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away by Nazgul: 4:51am On Dec 26, 2020
milky3:
was it Halloween day or Christmas day. the clown might be her father. lol
Maybe
Re: Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away by TANID(m): 4:53am On Dec 26, 2020
sweettease:

Right! I marveled at his personality! The Grinch, Ace Venturer, the mask, Dumb and Dumber, Me-myself-and Irene. He was just something else cheesy
OMG! cheesy you're still online till 3:45 am.

merry xmas
Re: Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away by Nazgul: 11:51am On Dec 26, 2020
LOVEGINO:
bring cc
What's cc
Re: Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away by Kobicove(m): 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
Race for life cheesy
Re: Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 30, 2020
LOVEGINO:
bring cc
what is cc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her / Pastor Adeboye Built Intensive Care Unit For Plateau Hospital (Photos) / Lost Church 'Where Jesus Healed A Bleeding Woman' Unearthed In Caesarea Philippi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.