Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra (2605 Views)

Samsung S20 Ultra - Best Smartphone I Have Ever Used! / Samsung Galaxy S20, And S20 Ultra Nigerian Pricing Revealed / Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 100X Zoom Camera, 108 Megapixels - This Is It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra by romeoetin(m): 10:54am On Dec 25, 2020
I got an iPhone 12 coming from being a core android user. Now I don’t like the experience, I want to port back to Android

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra by sunshineV(f): 11:00am On Dec 25, 2020
isheeps will not like this

1 Like

Re: Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra by Jung(m): 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
I can’t even allow anyone swap an s20 ultra for an iPhone 12. Not even the pro. Ordinary 12. Lol

God forbid

Downgrade of life

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
romeoetin:
I got an iPhone 12 coming from being a core android user. Now I don’t like the experience, I want to port back to Android
Lol

How much you go add with your iPhone 12?
Re: Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra by Necksonnel: 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
You want the person to downgrade. Lol
Re: Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra by Jung(m): 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
Necksonnel:
You want the person to downgrade. Lol

iPhone people sabi downgrade wella. Imagine. Ordinary 12 for s20 ultra.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra by seanwilliam(m): 4:53am On Dec 26, 2020
Jung:

iPhone people sabi downgrade wella. Imagine. Ordinary 12 for s20 ultra.
lol . My brother e go shock you that a uk iPhone 11 will still be expensive pass s20ultra in 6 month time.. iPhone no Dey drop value as much as android.. btw I’ll take the iPhone 12 over s20u a thousand time.

6 Likes

Re: Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra by romeoetin(m): 8:00am On Dec 26, 2020
Jung:
I can’t even allow anyone swap an s20 ultra for an iPhone 12. Not even the pro. Ordinary 12. Lol

God forbid

Downgrade of life

Compare the price worth first before talking oga

1 Like

Re: Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra by romeoetin(m): 8:00am On Dec 26, 2020
seanwilliam:
lol . My brother e go shock you that a uk iPhone 11 will still be expensive pass s20ultra in 6 month time.. iPhone no Dey drop value as much as android.. btw I’ll take the iPhone 12 over s20u a thousand time.
thank you

1 Like

Re: Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra by Jung(m): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2020
romeoetin:

Compare the price worth first before talking oga

I’m not talking about the price bros. No be price be specs. If you remove money from the equation, the iPhone 12 no be mate of s20 ultra

Samsung users are not after resale value. We are after specs and that swap no make am at all

10 Likes

Re: Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra by sunshineV(f): 8:55am On Dec 26, 2020
Jung:

I’m not talking about the price bros. No be price be specs. If you remove money from the equation, the iPhone 12 no be mate of s20 ultra

Samsung users are not after resale value. We are after specs and that swap no make am at all
iphone users only buy to resell. what kinda life is dat?

1 Like

Re: Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra by Jung(m): 9:15am On Dec 26, 2020
sunshineV:
iphone users only buy to resell. what kinda life is dat?

By saying Samsung users are not after resale value, I do not mean iPhone users buy to resell bro. I use an iPhone XR too, so I know.

However it doesn’t take away the fact that the iPhone 12 is a step down for someone using the s20 ultra. No b about money, look at the hardware now

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra by CuteMaro(m): 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
Damn. Exactly how I feel with my 11 pro. To be totally honest I miss my K20 pro. IOS is way behind by much. I mean very much. If I see S20 I will swap without thinking twice. Now I’m considering getting a poco x3 as support.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra by CuteMaro(m): 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
Jung:

By saying Samsung users are not after resale value, I do not mean iPhone users buy to resell bro. I use an iPhone XR too, so I know.

However it doesn’t take away the fact that the iPhone 12 is a step down for someone using the s20 ultra. No b about money, look at the hardware now
Minus hardware the IOS is a huge step backwards from Android. Even my K20 pro feels snappier. The iphone is just a normal phone, that’s not how flagships should be in 2020. I can only imagine the S20 line ups with that 120hz display and samsung u.i. Though I prefer miui 12 but redmi devices are below par to Samsung counterparts.

In all, iphones are for average phone users and in my opinion totally overpriced. Infact no mobile phone is even worth $1k or more as far as I am concerned. Pricing these days is just too ridiculous and a total rip off.

4 Likes

Re: Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra by Jung(m): 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
CuteMaro:

Minus hardware the IOS is a huge step backwards from Android. Even my K20 pro feels snappier. The iphone is just a normal phone, that’s not how flagships should be in 2020. I can only imagine the S20 line ups with that 120hz display and samsung u.i. Though I prefer miui 12 but redmi devices are below par to Samsung counterparts.

In all, iphones are for average phone users and in my opinion totally overpriced. Infact no mobile phone is even worth $1k or more as far as I am concerned. Pricing these days is just too ridiculous and a total rip off.

Couldn’t have said it better myself!! Spot on bro!
Re: Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra by Flytime: 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
romeoetin:
bros bring your offer to s20
The s20 ultra= the iphone 12 pro max
The s20 plus = the iphone 12 pro
The s20= the iphone 12
The s20fe </= the iphone 12 mini
Re: Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra by Baadal(m): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
Incase anyone here is interested

I have a New but phone only Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G available for grab.100% perfect condition with the authentic default 25W FAST CHARGER.Single sim SNAPDRAGON VARIANT very powerful and battery efficient processor.Buy with peace of mind.Price is 385K only
Call/WhatsApp 08025220285 if interested

Re: Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra by Jung(m): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
Baadal:

I have a New but phone only Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G available for grab.100% perfect condition with the authentic default 25W FAST CHARGER.Single sim SNAPDRAGON VARIANT very powerful and battery efficient processor.Buy with peace of mind.Price is 385K only

This na phone for men!!!

4 Likes

Re: Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra by ebrahym(m): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
The price bro, please bring it down, maybe 350k
Baadal:

Re: Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra by DeBrain045(m): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
Jung:

u are talking in the rubbish
Re: Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra by Jung(m): 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
DeBrain045:
u are talking in the rubbish

Lmfao your highest ever device is an itel phone.

Please we no be mate abeg.

Run along and play with your fellow garbage phone users.
Re: Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra by DeBrain045(m): 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
Jung:

Lmfao your highest ever device is an itel phone.

Please we no be mate abeg.

Run along and play with your fellow garbage phone users.
You are an example dat age is not maturity, i no get ur time boyy
Re: Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra by Jung(m): 6:39am On Dec 27, 2020
DeBrain045:
You are an example dat age is not maturity, i no get ur time boyy

Lol Goan repair your itel touchpad and rest bros

Your mate no dey here abeg. Run along and go to infinix thread where you can relate
Re: Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra by DeBrain045(m): 7:13am On Dec 27, 2020
Jung:

Lol Goan repair your itel touchpad and rest bros

Your mate no dey here abeg. Run along and go to infinix thread where you can relate
Na now i know say ur mentality na lowlife hw would compare my post 11months ago to my current situation cry honestly if u no dey progress for life, me i dey progressive, na ur type dey use Tecno come dey form for here, after all this a faceless platform
Mind you am currently using LG G7 thinq

1 Like

Re: Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra by seanwilliam(m): 7:42am On Dec 27, 2020
DeBrain045:
Na now i know say ur mentality na lowlife hw would compare my post 11months ago to my current situation cry honestly if u no dey progress for life, me i dey progressive, na ur type dey use Tecno come dey form for here, after all this a faceless platform

Lol this your post makes me remember one nigga here for politics section last year wey Dey always make mouth about being rich and throwing big big grammar , I sabi this guy wella cos a year before then I been meet am for eco bank iwo road , I want withdraw money so I saw him surfing nairaland laughing, as per say people plenty for atm that day naso we started talking o. God forgive me this guy is living in one old face me I face U one room for Alakia side ( I got to know this because I carry one girl go to one Colorado hotel afterwards and I saw the guy man outside buying something ).. grin if this guy is giving you economy analysis and political talk u go loose your balls, and he get snap mouth for political thread that time but very ‘poor’ in reality. ( I’m not mocking him pls ) I’m just dumfounded someone could be living direct opposite of life he Dey paint on nairaland..

That being said ..

You see all these phones spec , we no Dey really need and use them jare, imagine the 100x zoom, who really needs that ( what’s percentage of people need it?). And all these phones no really good for work as much as laptop if you know what I meant grin. all my friends are using carted iPhone 12 pro and nothing really special about all those phones except maybe improved camera.. if my line of husle was same at their i for Dey sell iPhones grin that does not mean I won’t take iPhone over Samsung of same year . I’ve used s9plus I’m not really a phone freak like that except for bragging grin Samsung beats Iphone in all round specs except processor ( u won’t notice the difference in performance self ) , security, second hand and resales value , longevity support and built quality .. except people into tech , most people out there believe you be big boy if u using apple product even iPhone 7plus go give talk in 2020 grin

Now tell me who ask me all these ?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra by Jung(m): 8:01am On Dec 27, 2020
DeBrain045:

Lmfao my babe phone will buy 3of your phones no cap. G7 thinq na 60k for this same Nairaland. My secondary phone (XR) will also buy 3 of your phone

My primary device (lord lemme not brag), will buy at least 5 of your phone. G7 wey no go see android update again for life? Lmfao abeg Goan rest. This is not a battle you will win

1 Like

Re: Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 27, 2020
seanwilliam:

Lol this your post makes me remember one nigga here for politics section last year wey Dey always make mouth about being rich and throwing big big grammar , I sabi this guy wella cos a year before then I been meet am for eco bank iwo road , I want withdraw money so I saw him surfing nairaland laughing, as per say people plenty for atm that day naso we started talking o. God forgive me this guy is living in one old face me I face U one room for Alakia side ( I got to know this because I carry one girl go to one Colorado hotel afterwards and I saw the guy man outside buying something ).. grin if this guy is giving you economy analysis and political talk u go loose your balls, and he get snap mouth for political thread that time but very ‘poor’ in reality. ( I’m not mocking him pls ) I’m just dumfounded someone could be living direct opposite of life he Dey paint on nairaland..

Lol... Wetin b d person username grin
Re: Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra by seanwilliam(m): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2020
BabaOwen:
Lol... Wetin b d person username grin
lol e no go Make sense if I expose him ... if you’re in political section there is 90% chance u don come accross him grin I’m not making fun of him bro. Meself no rich but this guy is a multi millionaire on nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra by JenniferEkubo(f): 8:55am On Dec 27, 2020
Jung:

Lmfao my babe phone will buy 3of your phones no cap. G7 thinq na 60k for this same Nairaland. My secondary phone (XR) will also buy 3 of your phone

My primary device (lord lemme not brag), will buy at least 5 of your phone. G7 wey no go see android update again for life? Lmfao abeg Goan rest. This is not a battle you will win
y'all just bragging bout phones.. Ehn.. Me that im using Alcatel.. How we go do.. Abeg help a sister.. 1384253734 access bank. Biko, i dey broke cry

1 Like

Re: Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra by DeBrain045(m): 9:09am On Dec 27, 2020
JenniferEkubo:
y'all just bragging bout phones.. Ehn.. Me that im using Alcatel.. How we go do.. Abeg help a sister.. 1384253734 access bank. Biko, i dey broke cry
@jung ah bet u send her money, prove to her dat u re rich as u stipulated above... Kiddo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra by DeBrain045(m): 9:15am On Dec 27, 2020
Jung:

Boy am proud of my G7, it serving me well, this a faceless platform so u can claim whatever asset u want to claim as your own, i no send ur papa *In Broda shaggi voice*

1 Like

Re: Iphone 12 128gb Available For Swap With Galaxy S20 Ultra by DeBrain045(m): 9:21am On Dec 27, 2020
seanwilliam:

That being said ..

You see all these phones spec , we no Dey really need and use them jare, imagine the 100x zoom, who really needs that ( what’s percentage of people need it?). And all these phones no really good for work as much as laptop if you know what I meant grin. all my friends are using carted iPhone 12 pro and nothing really special about all those phones except maybe improved camera.. if my line of husle was same at their i for Dey sell iPhones grin that does not mean I won’t take iPhone over Samsung of same year . I’ve used s9plus I’m not really a phone freak like that except for bragging grin Samsung beats Iphone in all round specs except processor ( u won’t notice the difference in performance self ) , security, second hand and resales value , longevity support and built quality .. except people into tech , most people out there believe you be big boy if u using apple product even iPhone 7plus go give talk in 2020 grin

Now tell me who ask me all these ?? grin grin
Nahim na this a Faceless platform anyone can come and claim any asset that they don't own, as their own

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOOGEE X5 Pro Smartphone / Application That Copies Another Person Mobile Phone Number Automatically / 4G & 4G LTE, Are They The Same?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.