Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine (59265 Views)

Beautiful Turkey Wears (buy Your Christmas Outfit, 3months To Go) / Post Your Christmas Outfit Here / Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
EXLOVER:
I'm shaking already.
I know you are not.
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Ryan03(f): 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:

She is not, take it or leave it, I just hope you got her consent.
lol, why are you trying to force your opinion down my throat na, my gf is beautiful, I did not send you her pix but posted it on a public forum, if she is not beautiful to you, counter with your gf's pix or quietly Waka pass. Why you won force me agree say my gf nor fine? Wetin I nor go see for nl grin

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Draei: 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
Kingsbridge:
Problem no dey finish

What car is that?
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by emmy512: 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
I certainly didn't buy Christmas cloth, but cloth deh to wear.
Happy Christmas guys

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by luminouz(m): 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
Zzor:
I do post my face occasionally, I actually did today

Where dafuq is it?

I must see it oh..eh eh sad
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Hknsweet: 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
on God
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
Toks2008:

Trouble maker... Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas Mr polygamist
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by NdigboWorldwide: 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ryan03:
lol, why are you trying to force your opinion down my throat na, my gf is beautiful, I did not send you her pix but posted it on a public forum, if she is not beautiful to you, counter with your gf's pix or quietly Waka pass. Why you won force me agree say my gf nor fine? Wetin I nor go see for nl grin

You can't be the judge of your girlfriend pic, lol.
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Ryan03(f): 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:

You can't be the judge of your girlfriend pic, lol.
she's my gf, I am the judge. I am showing her off not seeking your opinion.
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by AfroKnight: 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
Palema007:
Afroknight... cheesy

This is not me grin

5 Likes

Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Akuruoulo(m): 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ellaria:

You are a very handsome man and your smile is so beautiful.

You could have complimented him without bringing tribe into it. You are in the habit of doing this and writing in Igbo on a forum that is not peculiar to any particular tribe and where English is actually the language of communication. Please stop it, it doesn't speak well of you at all it is bad manners and it's in poor taste.
madam , she did nthng wrong . Using her language is an offense .u must nt understand everything she wrote here. If u care to knw what she wrote u just mention her, and ask for her interpretation. U BROTHERS , AND SISTERS ALSO USES THEIR LANGUAGE , AND U HAS NEVER CAUTIONED THEM ABOUT IT . STOP UR BROTHERS FROM DOING THIS BEFORE POINTING FINGERS ON HER.
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Ryan03(f): 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
emmy512:
I certainly didn't buy Christmas cloth, but cloth deh to wear.
Happy Christmas guys
why you dey hide your face na, allow people to crush on you abeg cheesy
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Lovelyn451(f): 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nifemy4:
nooo I am a Yoruba I just love the outfit
nifemi, did u consult the oracle b4 wearing the isiagu outfit?

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by fredpeter(m): 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
My Christmas outfit

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by justifyme(m): 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas from US to you

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by NdigboWorldwide: 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ryan03:
she's my gf, I am the judge. I am showing her off not seeking your opinion.

You can't be the judge as long as this thread is concern, someone else must be the judge.
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by deltateam: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
Quinex2:
Mine. To be removed after one hour. That's my natural hair though.

Lol. Babe did you travel the day they did waist giveaway?

2 Likes

Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Sammy07: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

grin grin iswear...
. na so o
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by shizzy7(f): 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
Toks2008:

How do you define fine? No be by face o.. Nah body figure be the real deal
grin grin That's another one... I guess the body figure you're talking about is those S.A babes kinda shapes.

If a guy unfortunately ends up with a hot body and ugly face he should be ready do spend on masks when doing the "do". As for me, I'm after the guys character, being fine with a good body is just a one-off attraction.

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Sammy07: 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

grin grin iswear...
. na so o
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Akuruoulo(m): 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
mariahAngel:

It doesn't speak well of me to type in a Nigerian language? That's a new one.
Well Queen Elizabeth II, you're entitled to your opinion, but whether you like it or not, tribe and language is part of who we are.
You can't tell me who or what or how to be. I'm passionate about language and culture.
The white man forced our fathers to learn the English language.

You know what? Type in your language. I'd love to learn.
We should focus more on learning each others language, rather than avoid talking about our tribes.
SISTER MI, CHINEKE OBINIGWE GOZIE GI . GOD SHOULD KEEP ON BLESSING YOU

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
luminouz:

Where dafuq is it?
lol
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
luminouz:

Where dafuq is it?
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Ryan03(f): 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:

You can't be the judge as long as this thread is concern, someone else must be the judge.
this one na Christmas problem o, I say I nor dey seek your approval na, leave me for pr!ck abeg, nor be me make you nor get gf or wear Christmas clothes

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2020
Balogunodua:
Beautiful you are... Imhotep I have found your missing rib......
That rib belongs to bamite.

Cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Ryan03(f): 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
fredpeter:
My Christmas outfit
people when God bless with hair
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
deltateam:

Lol. Babe did you travel the day they did waist giveaway?
Are you sure you saw the picture there? Or you're dreaming? Removed it anyways, don't think it's a good thing posting your pic in full display on a public forum.
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by NdigboWorldwide: 8:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ryan03:
this one na Christmas problem o, I say I nor dey seek your approval na, leave me for pr!ck abeg, nor be me make you nor get gf or wear Christmas clothes

I must cut your p as you say, agree with me or I cut it off.

You are actually writing to odogwu, when I say odogwu, I mean very well made odogwu. So you must not be the judge of your girl, you can't have eat your cake and same time have it.
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by EXLOVER(m): 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I know you are not.
jjjdsdsddhhs

You see it has affected my typing
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Toks2008(m): 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
Zzor:
Merry Christmas Mr polygamist

Call me any name nah you sabi.

Most guys are polygamists whether they marry one wife with many side chics or they marry 2 or more wives.
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by Ryan03(f): 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:

I must cut your p as you say, agree with me or I cut it off.

You are actually writing to odogwu, when I say odogwu, I mean very well made odogwu. So you must not be the judge of your girl, you can't have eat your cake and same time have it.
wahala be like bicycle! You cannot cut my P, it's very important to someone. Lemme alone before I shout gaybriel shocked
Re: Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine by NdigboWorldwide: 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ryan03:
wahala be like bicycle! You cannot cut my P, it's very important to someone. Lemme alone before I shout gaybriel shocked

Serious wahala, today Na today, surrender already, don't be like Trump.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Wears Skipmy Dress To An Event (Photos, Video) / Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) / Is This Fashion Or Madness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.