Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? (3994 Views)

Eid-El Maulud, A Rallying Point Of Unity / Eid-el Maulud, A Season Of Unity / Man Climbs Street Light In Abuja During Maulud Of Sheikh Ibrahim Inyass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 3:09am On Dec 30, 2020
advocatejare:

I believe in the divinity of Jesus
You christians can lie too much. Divinity of Jesus simply means Jesus is God. Maybe you dont understand what you are saying. You said before that you dont believe Jesus is God. You said he is son of God. Now you switched your mouth again like the other guy who go against his bible only to comply after i showed him proofs from his bible. Your taqiyya is too much

Remember we had this conversations

Em.piree:
what is more idolatry than calling Jesus God and son of God?. You obviously have no idea what idolatry is.

You replied:

advocatejare:
Jesus is the Son of God,

I said:

Empiree:
Those Christians that believe Jesus is God and in trinity, they are the majority. Are they going to hell or not since your beliefs differ from them?. You have shamelessly refused to answer whether Jesus is God or not.

Since then you never answered. You appeared as if you dont believe Jesus is God but you refused to clarify your creed due to obvious contradictions btw you and your fellow christians. I have seen the same 5yrs ago during debates with many christians. They hide their beliefs when they debate muslims but they are exposed too quickly as i begin to figure you out.

I believe that's Jesus is the Son of the Most high God (Yahweh) who came to defeat Satan your god and his demons
Right now it seems you are reaffirming indirectly that Jesus is son of God but not God himself, correct?. Answer is Yes or No

The Son of God is a God. Jesus is God by being the only kind of God, but Jesus is not Yahweh, he's Adonai. So when I said Jesus was not God, what I meant was that Jesus was not Yahweh.
Is Yahweh God or not?. Yahweh is Hebrew language for God. Who is Yahweh?. I understand you have acknowledged Yahweh is God and now you said jesus is God. So how many Gods are there?

"Only of a kind" is translated from the Greek word pronounced as mounogenḗs which is pronounced as /mo.no.ɡe.nɛ̌ːs/ which means "only of a kind
So who is this the "only of a kind"?

Jesus being the only kind of God, made us who believe in him also children of God and hence we are gods too.
So far, if you are teaching children in class right now in a sane country, you should be fired already. Do you see how you go back and forth?. I hope people are watching. So far, I am being honest with you as a layman in trying to understand your concept of God. I put myself in position of a ignorant student but I can't make anything out of what you're saying. As in, who is God exactly in all your confused theory and how many Gods are there in your explanation so far?

In Islam, if you ask a muslim, who is Allah(God)

Answer: The One.The Supreme Being. The Only Creator of all things without partners or associates. He alone is the Originator of Heavens and earth. He is Absolute. He has no Son Quran 112:1-4 Hence, God is One. Pretty simple, isnt?

If you ask a muslim, who is Muhammad?.

Answer: Muhammad is human being, a prophet and messenger of God. Simple, isnt? Q33:40, Q7:158, Q41:6

If you ask a Muslim who is Jesus?

Answer: Jesus is human being, a prophet and messenger of God. Simple, isnt? Q4:171, Q5:75, Q61:6

You see how clear Islam is?. No confusion of identity compared to what you have been saying. I just wonder how lawyers, judges are christians. These are smart and brilliant people. it pains me when a lawyer says he is christian.

zoer, are you reading and following?. Are you being entertained?

Jesus never claimed to be Yahweh but when he said he was the son of God, the Jews knew that automatically he Jesus was divine and that was why they said he called himself God and accused him of blasphemy
what you said here shows that Jews recognized he could not be God. The idea of Godhead, trinity came from Rome and Paul not Jesus. Show us where he called himself god, please?

Jesus the only one born of a woman who never committed any sin.

Jesus adopted us into the kingdom of God (Yahweh) and made us children of the most high God, hence we are gods too,
Is it not obvious that you are very confused?. Before I got to start chatting with you I used to see your posts on religion issues and I thought you were well-versed. But it is unfortunate. Don't even get me started on the "sins" of Jesus using your Bible.

So you can see now why muslims insist there are changes to the Bible. Bible has been distorted. Otherwise you won't be so confused. I invite you to islam, a religion of total submission to God and peace.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:31am On Dec 30, 2020
Empiree:
You have nothing upstairs jare. You're just a waste of time. You can not defend your creed.

When truths that touches your heart are revealed about your god allah, late messenger Muhammad and islam, you slaves on NL always search and look for an escaping route what a shame..

Empiree:

So you can see now why muslims insist there are changes to the Bible. Bible has been distorted. Otherwise you won't be so confused. I invite you to islam, a religion of total submission to God and peace. .

Imagine still inviting someone to religion of pieces, so Boko Haram, fulani herdsmen, iswap, isil militants submitted themselves to allah by bombing and beheading people while shouting allahu akbar right? No wonder you Muslims are slaves to your god allah

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by advocatejare(m): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2020
Empiree:
You christians can lie too much. Divinity of Jesus simply means Jesus is God.
Olodo. The definition of divine is "of, relating to, or proceeding directly from God"

Maybe you dont understand what you are saying. You said before that you dont believe Jesus is God. You said he is son of God. Now you switched your mouth again like the other guy who go against his bible only to comply after i showed him proofs from his bible. Your taqiyya is too much
I won't waste my time on you, scroll up and read what I posted again

Is Yahweh God or not?. Yahweh is Hebrew language for God. Who is Yahweh?
Liar.
Elohim is the Hebrew name for God

Yahweh is the specific name for God the Supreme of the Universe.

Just like Ilah is the Arabic name for God and Allah (Al Lah) is the pagan moon idol that you Muslims worship

So who is this the "only of a kind"?
Scroll up and read what I wrote again

In Islam, if you ask a muslim, who is Allah(God)

But your Sahahada reads there's is no God but Allah. If Allah is God, then your Shahada means "there is no God but God " does that make sense to you? So according to your Shahada who is God and who Is God?

If you ask a muslim, who is Muhammad?.

Answer: Muhammad is human being, a prophet and messenger of God. Simple, isnt? Q33:40, Q7:158, Q41:6
Who made Muhammad a prophet?

If Allah is greater than Muhammad why does Allah pray for Muhammad? Which God does Allah pray to? Why is the wisdom of Allah the same as that of Muhammad? Why did Allah allow Muhammad die a filthy death but saved Jesus from dying according to the lies in your Quran

Was there any prophecy about Muhammad being a prophet?

Did his God ever speak to him like he did other real prophets?

Why Was Muhammad tormented by the jinn in the cave and why did he want to commit suicide?

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Ogbotobo77(m): 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
I am lost at words here.

Moslems celebrate Maulud but says we shouldn't celebrate Christmas.

What is the difference between Mohammed's birthday and Jesus' birthday?

The exact born date for each is unknown but adherents of both religion celebrate them.

Why should Moslems celebrate their messiah's birthday and Christians shouldn't celebrate theirs?
Its amazing how either side(Muslims and Christians) can't see d extent of damage done already cos of the superiority complex that out various religions have caused..every religion feels they're right.. U claim it pastors and imams preach peace,love,unity etc yet the superiority complex in our subconscious is what makes us intolerant of each other.. Every religion has its wahala..is it violence??.. Both the Bible and Qur'an is laden with Violence.. Go and read abt d violent history of Christian crusaders or the Ku Klux Klan white supremacists Christian groups.. And u Muslims..religion of peace.. Yet we see the sporadic killing of children,women..rape in countries torn apart by Islam...have u ever wondered what drives fanatics to commit atrocities against ppl?..its the superiority complex in their subconscious that their way is best..

Its high tym we look past our differences and embrace universal brotherhood..and y'all sick and tired of the senseless fights of WHO'S RIGHT??..WHICH RELIGION IS BEST??....me I am o
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
advocatejare:

Olodo. The definition of divine is "of, relating to, or proceeding directly from God"

I won't waste my time on you, scroll up and read what I posted again

Liar.
Elohim is the Hebrew name for God

Yahweh is the specific name for God the Supreme of the Universe.

Just like Ilah is the Arabic name for God and Allah (Al Lah) is the pagan moon idol that you Muslims worship

Scroll up and read what I wrote again

But your Sahahada reads there's is no God but Allah. If Allah is God, then your Shahada means "there is no God but God " does that make sense to you? So according to your Shahada who is God and who Is God?

nice one as you waived to clarify your creed. It is clear you are Keferi.

Now, speaking about shahada,

La ilaha ila Allah

La ilaha (there is no deities - gods)

Ila (except)

Allah (God).

So any deities, be it human beings (Jesus, Muhammad, Adam, Abraham etc, angels, jinn, animals, images etc. if they are called gods, they are deities (false gods), then these can not be Gods

The only God in our shahada is Allah

So now, what is the difference between Jesus and Yahweh?

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by advocatejare(m): 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
Empiree:
nice one at you waived to clarify your creed. It is clear you are Keferi.

Now, speaking about shahada,

La ilaha ila Allah

La ilaha (there is no deities - gods)
Ilah is God in Arabic, Allah is the pagan moon god. Allah is the idol of Quraysh whom Abdulmuttalib the pagan named his son Abdullah (Abdul Allah) after.

Muhammad simply ranked his family idol, Allah above the real God, islam is pure idolatry.

I've answered you above, go and read it

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
advocatejare:

Ilah is God in Arabic, Allah is the pagan moon god. Allah is the idol of Quraysh whom Abdulmuttalib the pagan named his son Abdullah (Abdul Allah) after.

Muhammad simply ranked his family idol, Allah above the real God, islam is pure idolatry.

I've answered you above, go and read it
you are irrelevant jare. Your creed is crooked and you don't understand yourself. If you don't understand yourself, why do you think you are in good position to tell me about Islam?.

Arrogance is very bad. You already know the truth of Islam based on my simple analysis but you are a pigheaded monster.

Anyways, ila means deities. Anything less than God Almighty is deity, be it human being or otherwise. In english terminology it is called 'god' with small letter 'g'.

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by advocatejare(m): 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
Empiree:
you are irrelevant jare. Your creed is crooked and you don't understand yourself.
It's you Muslims that don't understand anything.
You claim the Quran is the word of Allah, yet Allah never spoke to Muhammad, it was an unknown, dog-fearing, giant jinn that tormented Muhammad in the cave of Hira that revealed some part of the Quran, Umar revealed some, waraqa revealed some (evident by pausation of so called divine inspiration immediately waraqa died), Jabr revealed some and some were gibberish Muhammad uttered when he was under torment. Gibberish like:
Kaf Ha Yan 'Ayn Sad (Quran 19:1)
Ta Ha (Quran 20:1)
Ta Seen Meem (Quran 26:1)
Ta Seen (Quran 27:1)
Ta Seen Meem (Quran 28:1)

why do you think you are in good position to tell me about Islam?.
"So if you are in doubt, about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters."
(QS. Yunus 10: Verse 94)

"And We sent not before you except men to whom We revealed [Our message]. So ask the people of the message if you do not know."
(QS. An-Nahl 16: Verse 43)

You already know the truth of Islam based on my simple analysis
I understand Islam to be the religion of the devil because Allah is the best of deceivers and the one who leads people astray because he himself is astray already. Allah is Satan the cursed one.

Anyways, ila means deities. Anything less than God Almighty is deity, be it human being or otherwise. In english terminology it is called 'god' with small letter 'g'.

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
advocatejare:

You claim the Quran is the word of Allah, yet Allah never spoke to Muhammad, it was an unknown, dog-fearing, giant jinn that tormented Muhammad in the cave of Hira that revealed some part of the Quran, Umar revealed some, waraqa revealed some (evident by pausation of so called divine inspiration immediately waraqa died), Jabr revealed some and some were gibberish Muhammad uttered when he was under torment. Gibberish like:

"So if you are in doubt, about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters."
(QS. Yunus 10: Verse 94)

"And We sent not before you except men to whom We revealed [Our message]. So ask the people of the message if you do not know."
(QS. An-Nahl 16: Verse 43)

I understand Islam to be the religion of the devil because Allah is the best of deceivers and the one who leads people astray because he himself is astray already. Allah is Satan the cursed one.

Go and clarify and purify your belief system first. You do not have authorization to speak on Islam. I won't take you serious anymore now that I know your creed.

You are having hard time with your beliefs without evidence. So it is irrelevant for me to respond to you on Islam. Everything you posted yesterday was without proofs. It was all atamo atamo atamo. It was all based on idea implanted in you. This is real brainwashing.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by advocatejare(m): 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
Empiree:
Go and clarify and purify your belief system first. You do not have authorization to speak on Islam. I won't take you serious anymore now that I know your creed.

You are having hard time with your beliefs without evidence. So it is irrelevant for me to respond to you on Islam. Everything you posted yesterday was without proofs. It was all atamo atamo atamo. It was all based on idea implanted in you. This is real brainwashing.

1 Share

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
cheesy

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by advocatejare(m): 11:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 1:10am On Jan 01, 2021
Some posts are senseless, for real.
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:39am On Jan 01, 2021
Empiree:

When truths that touches your heart are reveal about ur god allah, late messenger Muhammad husband of baby Aishat and islam you slaves do call them diff names...
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 4:44am On Jan 01, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

When truths that touches your heart are reveal about ur god allah, late messenger Muhammad husband of baby Aishat and islam you slaves do call them diff names...
Em.piree:
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:07am On Jan 01, 2021
Empiree:

Sorry take heart ehm

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by malcom1X: 7:51am On Jan 01, 2021
advocatejare:
grin

Hi I don't understand this picture, I follow you too, so I read most of your comments.

Let your being in this part of the forum be for correcting not for making fun.
I'm not a Muslim though. I just think they (Muslims) won't like this one.

If you were trying to correct me, I won't appreciate being made fun of.
I say this out of the respect I have for you and your expose' that I've learnt so much from.

Some might convert to Christianity with your teachings. Antiislam take note too.
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by advocatejare(m): 8:04am On Jan 01, 2021
malcom1X:

Hi I don't understand this picture, I follow you too, so I read most of your comments.

I say this out of the respect I have for you and your expose' that I've learnt so much from.

Some might convert to Christianity with your teachings. Antiislam take note too.
Thank you, that post is in response to Empiree post above mine
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by malcom1X: 8:06am On Jan 01, 2021
advocatejare:

Thank you, that post is in response to Empiree post above mine

Yes, I just noticed.
And you don't have to follow back. My posts are not that good.
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by advocatejare(m): 8:08am On Jan 01, 2021
Empiree:
Yeah. Like all your posts. I like that your ass is getting burnt, just for giving you a part of you pills to swallow by yourself.

Another example of senseless post is the one below whom the one that knows best like Allah uttered

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by advocatejare(m): 8:12am On Jan 01, 2021
malcom1X:

Yes, I just noticed.
It's always good to give them back fire for fire

What area do you write or comment on mostly on nairaland
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by malcom1X: 8:16am On Jan 01, 2021
advocatejare:

It's always good to give them back fire for fire

What area do you write or comment on mostly on nairaland

Sports (gambling related)
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by advocatejare(m): 8:27am On Jan 01, 2021
malcom1X:

Sports (gambling related)
I'm not into such.
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:23am On Jan 01, 2021
malcom1X:

You've spoken well but tell Empiree to stop disgracing allah and Muhammad here on public forum like NL, He should ask what is not clear as allah commanded them to ask us questions rather than putting shame on himself here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by malcom1X: 10:51am On Jan 01, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You've spoken well but tell Empiree to stop disgracing allah and Muhammad here on public forum like NL, He should ask what is not clear as allah commanded them to ask us questions rather than putting shame on himself here

I believe he is also learning but his approach is through confrontation. Where you expecting him to beg you?
He believes he is right also and you are attacking the only thing he holds on to.

People argue over their interpretation of truth not what the truth actually is
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
malcom1X:

Yes, I just noticed.
he has track record of posting mockery cartoons. Not only him but many Christians. I didn't start posting pictures in response to him or them. They do. They do it all over the world when they can not hold intellectual arguments on religion. He didn't post ridiculous pictures in response to me. He posted it at his own volition to mock.

And even if he talks sense we can never be Christian. Absolutely not because it doesn't make any sense.

Their religion and creed violated first Commandment in their own Book.

The picture I posted above was actually a plea by the actor for long time to stop using his pictures. That he's not Jesus but Christians keep worshipping him.
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
advocatejare:

Yeah. Like all your posts. I like that your ass is getting burnt, just for giving you a part of you pills to swallow by yourself.

Another example of senseless post is the one below whom the one that knows best like Allah uttered
and what's wrong with the Hadith?. How about flu vaccines?. Substances in those vaccines were extracted from those viruses. So what's the big deal?. Is it because they didn't put the process on the label is the reason you don't notice?.

How about in Nigeria and other places, don't you have people that eat nasty things?. In some part of the country some people eat esusu (I don't recall is name). It is flies and they fried them.
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by advocatejare(m): 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2021
Empiree:
and what's wrong with the Hadith?.
Everything is wrong with it.

What cure is in the wings of a fly?

How about flu vaccines?. Substances in those vaccines were extracted from those viruses. So what's the big deal?
Ignoramus. Information is all over the internet, instead of you to read, you won't.

Go and read about how vaccines are created, then come back.

In some part of the country singer people eat esusu (I don't recall is name). It is flies and they fried them.
And those that eat them claim that they do so because there's healing in the wing of the flies they are eating?

Mind you, what you call Esunsun is termites which science have proven to be very nutritious.

But no science has proven the gibberish that one fly has disease in one wing and the cure in the other wing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by advocatejare(m): 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
Empiree:
he has track record of posting mockery cartoons. Not only him but many Christians. I didn't start posting pictures in response to him or them. They do. They do it all over the world when they can not hold intellectual arguments on religion. He didn't post ridiculous pictures in response to me. He posted it at his own volition to mock.

And even if he talks sense we can never be Christian. Absolutely not because it doesn't make any sense.

Their religion and creed violated first Commandment in their own Book.

The picture I posted above was actually a plea by the actor for long time to stop using his pictures. That he's not Jesus but Christians keep worshipping him.
Be playing victim card grin

Cos I gave you fire for fire you're now doing cry cry baby.

Check this link to see what you started before I bombarded your life with missiles of irrefutable evidences that your religion is pure idolatry

https://www.nairaland.com/6214791/bilal-blackman-never-set-free/3
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
advocatejare:

Be playing victim card grin

Cos I gave you fire for fire you're now doing cry cry baby.

Check this link to see what you started before I bombarded your life with missiles of irrefutable evidences that your religion is pure idolatry

https://www.nairaland.com/6214791/bilal-blackman-never-set-free/3
you just confessed that you started posting ridiculous mockeries and depictions.
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by advocatejare(m): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
Empiree:
you just confessed that you started posting ridiculous mockeries and depictions.
And you just confessed that you started it
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
advocatejare:

Everything is wrong with it.

What cure is in the wings of a fly?

Ignoramus. Information is all over the internet, instead of you to read, you won't.And those that eat them claim that they do so because there's healing in the wing of the flies they are eating.

Mind you, what you call Esunsun is termites which science have proven to be very nutritious.

But no science has proven the gibberish that one fly has disease in one wing and the cure in the other wing
First all, science can not prove everything. Science continues to develop. Science evolves from time to time and succeeding scientific discoveries may nullify previous discoveries. Science is not stable.

Science is a branch of knowledge in itself and it is part of Islamic knowledge.

Esunsun are termites right?. The Hadith said 'fly'. Flight is an integral part of termites' reproductive process. So question is what is fly?. What is termite?.

You said "science has proven termites to be very nutritious". So is fly and termite?.

Go and read about how vaccines are created, then come back.
I am so sure you have zero knowledge of this. Most vaccines have extractions from the virus they are intended to fight. Scientists almost always extract fluids from virus eggs to make the vaccines except for the covid-19. They denied using substance from coronavirus for develop covid-19 vaccine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Truth About Sharia Law / Hamza Tzortis Great? ? ? / Etiquette Of Eid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.