Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas (74835 Views)

Nigeria Muslims Attack Ahmed Musa For Posting His Christian Wife. / How Muslims Insulted Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas / Liverpool Fans Call Out Salah For Refusing To Pass To Liverpool New Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Abikeade11(f): 7:19am On Dec 29, 2020
stanat:

Guy are you sure you are a Christian? Read the account of the last supper where he instituted the communion and commanded his followers to do the communion in remembrance of his death.That Was the only celebration Jesus instructed Christians to do.
I'm embarrassed that as a Christian you asked this question. This is Christianity 102.
Pls try and be reading your Bible.i dey beg u.
He only instituted the holy communion and not the celebration of His death, get that fact. He said do this in remembrance of me, that is the holy communion and not in remembrance of my death.
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by egobetatoday: 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2020
musa7m:
you are looking for a way to paint us black ...in your ten commandments ..you have don't steal and don't sleep with someone who is not your wife.... Don't take alcohol .... Guess what ....The same with mine ...both sides people break those commandments.... please don't try to paint white black ....in that of kaduna ...I don't believe you ....pis don't mention me again

We don't have 10 commandments. Try again! How will u believe it? The same way u didn't believe that a Muslim boy killed Samuel patty in France. But it happened. U Muslims Are the ones painting ur religion black. When you kill in France or sanction the killing of the musician in Kano, u paint it black. We see that black and u want us to call it white (peace)? NEVER! The bible said 'it is by their fruit u know them'. U give sour, rotten fruit and u want us to say they are ripe and delicious? NEVER!

Even when we sin we don't go around hiding, pretending to people we don't sin like the Muslims.
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by farouk2much(m): 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
Angelfrost:

Nah... United will likely finish top 3 or top 4, but that title belongs to Liverpool.
waht did i tell you?? Take a look at man u now...
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
Nice one. So glad to see Mo Salah celebrating Christmas. More goals to you!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Diamonds Worth £630k (N256m) At Dubai Soccer Awards / Richest Footballers In The World - Top 10 Richest Soccer Players 2016 / Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.