Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas (74841 Views)

Nigeria Muslims Attack Ahmed Musa For Posting His Christian Wife. / How Muslims Insulted Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas / Liverpool Fans Call Out Salah For Refusing To Pass To Liverpool New Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
They call Christmas Haram. Only bomb throwers will be calling for his head

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Plut01: 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
BRASH:
If it were to be somewhere in northern Nigeria, they would have attacked him and burn down his house. Thank God for Yoruba Muslims who have refused to behave like those babarians. I can comfortably enter a mosque in Lagos without any fear of being lynched, but can't try that in the north.

North alone?

Check the previous thread and see for yourself how Yoruba Muslims are ranting against wishing people merry Christmas.

Live and let live is not their thing.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by farouk2much(m): 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
salah is a monster. I hate him
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Zontage: 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
Religion of "piss"
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by ChrisLegacy007: 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
don't get it twisted, he is celebratin' xmas as a holiday n' not in it's true essence..
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Toscarel: 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
BigBrother9ja:
grin

Senseless hypocritical 9ja Christians, especially the OSU pigs who doesn't know the difference between a christain and a Jew will start spewing trash now...

HOW MANY OF THEM CELEBRATE EID WITH MUSLIMS?

CRY ME A RIVER

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
Muslims/Islam is a disease more than any disease...
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by daleehat: 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
Kriss216:
They should go and die!

MO Salah, I wish you injury free in your football career. You shall succeed more than your mates.

God bless you.

Christ is the Reason for the Season.

Sharraaappp.... can you emulate him by celebrating Sallah as a Christian ? or would you have appreciated seeing a Christian celebrating Sallah ?? bloody hypocritical bigot

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by zicoraads: 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
Realtord43:
Elites muslim are better person(s) than core and fanatic muslim.

Salah is not a fanatic muslim and has envolve with westhern livestyle
There's nothing like elite Muslims, but I get your point.

Having been around the very sophisticated and rich ones, you'll see the marked difference.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
Dis mumu self angry he will still go & pray leta
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Olarewaju89: 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I think we Christians are deviating from the teachings of our lord Jesus christ. Jesus never told us to celebrate his birth but his death. Christmas is a pagan god celebration and real Christians should not partake in celebrating Xmas. Jesus wasn't born on the 25th of December as people believe but many have been misled to celebrate this abomination called Xmas for too long by irresponsible religious leaders who are meant to guide people with the word of God. Until we Christians starts reading and understanding the Bible, we will keep committing unpardonable sins against God in which Xmas is one. Do not celebrate Xmas if you don't want to end up in hell fire sad

J W

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Ginomel(m): 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I think we Christians are deviating from the teachings of our lord Jesus christ. Jesus never told us to celebrate his birth but his death. Christmas is a pagan god celebration and real Christians should not partake in celebrating Xmas. Jesus wasn't born on the 25th of December as people believe but many have been misled to celebrate this abomination
called Xmas for too long by irresponsible religious leaders who are meant to guide people with the word of God. Until we Christians starts reading and understanding the Bible, we will keep committing unpardonable sins against God in which Xmas is one. Do not celebrate Xmas if you don't want to end up in hell fire sad

Just shut up. live your life and allow others to live theirs

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by BarrElChapo(m): 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
I reserve my comment
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by adecz: 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
⏩What is their bizness about how
somebody lives his personal life❗ ❔❓

⏩They just love hypocrisy & eye service.

��� Enjoy your life Mo.. ♥♥♥
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by agaliboy: 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
LegendHero:

Errrm, I know a lot of hypocrites will be on this thread showcasing their hate for the religion instead of those individual Muslims attacking Salah.

Below is where you fellow Biafran are condemning BBC Igbo Facebook page for wishing Igbo Muslims Happy Eid.

Crazy and intolerant people are in both religion so stop making it seems like it’s a Muslim thing.

Difference between those igbo/christian people and the arab/muslim/fulani counterparts is that they will never take it on themselves to unleash violence on any one. But the Muslim opponents of Salah can try to take him down at anytime. So you see the difference?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by zicoraads: 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
As a Christian, I honestly think he erred. It's fine to just wish Christians a happy Christmas or even happy holidays and keep it moving. To go to this length shows a total disregard for his own religion and an acceptance of Christianity.

Most Christian footballers or even non-footballers won't do this when it's Sallah.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Gabbriell: 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
The problem here is poverty. Poverty itself is a scale that covers the eyes and prevent it's victims from seeing.

Take Nigeria as a case study, there is intense tribal hatred between the North & South, SE & SW etc. But when you see rich guys from North and South flexing together, you will think they are blood brothers. Poverty is a BASTARD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
coolsegun2002:
M’Salah should be careful oooo....one of them can decide to take it upon himself to go and behead the guy now....
sure na
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
All I know is that sala is behaving like a real niggarrr
The world can go fuckkk itself
mumu

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by falopey: 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I think we Christians are deviating from the teachings of our lord Jesus christ. Jesus never told us to celebrate his birth but his death. Christmas is a pagan god celebration and real Christians should not partake in celebrating Xmas. Jesus wasn't born on the 25th of December as people believe but many have been misled to celebrate this abomination called Xmas for too long by irresponsible religious leaders who are meant to guide people with the word of God. Until we Christians starts reading and understanding the Bible, we will keep committing unpardonable sins against God in which Xmas is one. Do not celebrate Xmas if you don't want to end up in hell fire sad

Have you lost your mind Muslim potential terrorist?

7 Likes

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by ekaette1621: 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
GOTVee:

Did Jesus died in April?
Or is sunday the seventh day of the week that we Christians worship?

6 Likes

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Karmatyra(f): 3:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
The guy no just send anybody. Oga post am for Instagram community, still post am for twitter community. Na wao. E be like him dey do am to pepper im own Muslim community all over the world. O wrong naa!

1 Like

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by farem: 3:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
Tr
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by adenigga(m): 3:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
ObaKlaz:
All these defenders of intolerant Allah and his boy the Sex Award Winner.

Yet, the fools would never reject Dollar bills because it has In God (the Christian God!cheesy) We Trust inscribed on them!
You speak my mind!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Debra911(f): 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
asobo:
First pix below was Mo Salah's picture with his family in 2019. He was insulted back then in 2019 by Muslims the same way they are doing now and he now decided to hit them hard this time around in 2020 second pix below. Love you at Mo #YNWA
Wao! I love this. Merry Xmas. Xmas is simply a season of love.
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by ujampie: 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
Islam is a very hateful religion..... God forbid.... Hatred and evil towards a fellow human... No wonder the north is behaving the way dey do.....
But Yoruba Muslims aren't bitter like this people..... Or don't dey practice the same Islam?

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by LegendHero(m): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
agaliboy:

Difference between those igbo/christian people and the arab/muslim/fulani counterparts is that they will never take it on themselves to unleash violence on any one. But the Muslim opponents of Salah can try to take him down at anytime. So you see the difference?

I see no difference in the context of this thread.

Both of them are bullying people of other religion and they are both like a cancer to the society.

You might see a difference tho but for me, I see no difference!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by kingxsamz(m): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
If the religion of piss had the chance they'd behead him. Smh.
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by farem: 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
GOTVee:

...and Easter is what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Scarrr: 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
Toscarel:

CRY ME A RIVER
he said the truth
Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by Edusouls(m): 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
Christ Jesus is the ultimate, the redeemer, the king of kings, lord of lords, true God true man, the son of the most high, most powerful, almighty and an everlasting living God, nothing in existence, I mean nothing is comparable to Jesus Christ, so Muslims should take note..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Attack Mo Salah For Celebrating Christmas by ecomalchemist(m): 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
It is well with your soul, stay blessed.

I just dey reason how my Christmas go because I don't have so much cash to throw around but I want to share my phones and gadget Importation guide from US and UK with Nairalanders today.

Abeg it's free ooo !!!

just send me a WhatsApp message via my sig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Diamonds Worth £630k (N256m) At Dubai Soccer Awards / Richest Footballers In The World - Top 10 Richest Soccer Players 2016 / Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.