Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour (52877 Views)

Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: It's Only Feminine Received.. See Why / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos / DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola, Prince Otedola Peng In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by Olarewaju89: 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
grin
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
Pearlqueen:
It's my birthday, I need some love too.
Merry Christmas, everyone.
your customer dey hear ni angry
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
280Bracket:
And I'm yet to see anybody doing Christmas for me.
If u do for someone E bad
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by nitrogen(m): 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
jericco1:
The fact of the matter is that most people are well to do but just want to queue and also struggle as long as it is free cash. angry

Lies! Well to do kor

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
angry
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by asobo: 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
God no go shame us.
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by NaijaCover(m): 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
Poverty Is a Big Disease
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by bigjackass: 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
Umaruxoxo:
hahahhhhh.y she no carry the money go orphanage and on a low key
not only orphanage peeps that need help
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by 280Bracket: 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
AuwalYusuf812:

As I no get capacity nko?
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by Pearlqueen(f): 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
AuwalYusuf812:
your customer dey hear ni angry
Lol. Which customer, sir?
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by cnonyechi(f): 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
Uyi168:
Country hard, yes we know.

But begging is ingrained in the DNA of an average Nigerian..
Not excluding myself. embarassed

Stay there they form, who doesn't beg, even Jesus begged God to take this cup away from him.
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by Isabella199: 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by UnknownT: 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
Realtord43:
Country hard grin

See that mumu girl called AUNTY ADA too the beg.

Twitter na Elites Almajiris full am.
so any Twitter handle with Aunty on it becomes Aunty Ada? You didn't see the Anita after the Aunty right?
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by Umaruxoxo(m): 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2020
bigjackass:
not only orphanage peeps that need help
.naso .but don't you think they need it more. instead of the publicity
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
RapistOnBail:
shocked

poverty headquarters Dey 9ja
That's why sane countries keep increasing visa and others for foreigners especially Africans. Tightening immigration rules and laws so that they can avoid to see such faces in their countries.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
280Bracket:

As I no get capacity nko?
Na there u go old waiting
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by od501: 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Nigerians should be fearing God oo.

Over 16k comments after 1 hour.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TemiOtedola/status/1342442709076877312

These are the same people that have nerve to talk down on a woman that appreciated her husband for bringing a chicken home. Hungry pretentious people everywhere. Imagine the speed at which they responded: 16k in just an hour? Lwkm grin

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by Mycoin(m): 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
Well county is hard for now, lets just try to stay alive for now
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by stevedeey(m): 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
BigDawsNet:
What is the object-oriented way to become wealthy?
Inheritance

Accurate!! Programmer toh bad
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by whitemand4(m): 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
BigDawsNet:
What is the object-oriented way to become wealthy?
Inheritance

Is it her fault ?
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by hstar: 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
AuwalYusuf812:
grin
Ah nairalander
Person dey complain say e lack
U dey tell am to give

Ur matter tire me o
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by ecomalchemist(m): 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
God bless her for the kind gesture.

I just dey reason how my Christmas go because I don't have so much cash to throw around but I want to share my phones and gadget Importation guide from US and UK with Nairalanders today.

Abeg it's free ooo !!!

just send me a WhatsApp message via my sig
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by luminouz(m): 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
[left][/left]
Uyi168:
Country hard, yes we know.

But begging is ingrained in the DNA of an average Nigerian..
Not excluding myself. embarassed
Excluding myself bro

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by BigDawsNet: 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
whitemand4:

Is it her fault ?

Absolutely Not
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
hstar:

grin
Ah nairalander
Person dey complain say e lack
U dey tell am to give

Ur matter tire me o
wat is this one saying self. cool
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by joyousever(f): 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
Lol grin grin
UnknownT:
so any Twitter handle with Aunty on it becomes Aunty Ada? You didn't see the Anita after the Aunty right?
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by joyousever(f): 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
You funny oo Lol..
cnonyechi:

Stay there they form, who doesn't beg, even Jesus begged God to take this cup away from him.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by hstar: 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
AuwalYusuf812:
wat is this one saying self. cool
Yusuf, I dey gbadun u

Which state u dey self?
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
hstar:

Yusuf, I dey gbadun u

Which state u dey self?
Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by joyousever(f): 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
And those mature celebrities on Insta like Tiiwa and co hardly do giveaways. Kudos to this young girl.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Twitter Christmas Giveaway: See The Number Of Comments After 1 Hour by hstar: 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
AuwalYusuf812:
Kini yen?

Any problem?

Ki lon shele?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) / Singer Tems Shows Off Cleavage In New Photos / Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.