Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1301140 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kinibigdil: 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2021
gigi24:

I am aware.
I got an offer from them too.
They require IELTS from me.
My course is offered at 9,600.
Business management.
£9,600 is not for international students
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Zianluv234: 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2021
Please house,I need your take in this.I am pregnant and will deliver end of june.I will like to apply for May admission with my family of 4 then give birth in UK or is it better i deliver here in Nigeria then enroll for september intake.Please your contribution will be of great help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nkem222: 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2021
kinibigdil:

how is 9,600 that for international students. My offer too states 9600
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
Zianluv234:
Please house,I need your take in this.I am pregnant and will deliver end of june.I will like to apply for May admission with my family of 4 then give birth in UK or is it better i deliver here in Nigeria then enroll for september intake.Please your contribution will be of great help.

Not a good idea .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Glass123: 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2021
Hello house good evening .. please @segunwamiri I sent you a mail concerning social work in Liverpool hope
Please do reply soon. Thankyou
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by oppsonn: 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2021
silat:
Please I need help. Is it possible to get an MSC with a 3rd class degree(sciences). If yes, please help with names of schools that accept this grade, I've searched and searched, I've seen 1 though for food science, I just need more options.
Thanks in anticipation ��

Sheffield hallam University

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dharmzy370: 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2021
Dharmzy370:
Can someone please explain to me what a "Crown Dependencies" is?
still waiting for answer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by emmaze2000(m): 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2021
silat:
Please I need help. Is it possible to get an MSC with a 3rd class degree(sciences). If yes, please help with names of schools that accept this grade, I've searched and searched, I've seen 1 though for food science, I just need more options.
Thanks in anticipation ��

Most schools that put 2.2 can accept 3rd class so long your personal statement stands out and you have experience in the field you intend to go for study,

Try Lincoln, RGU, Bradford, Hull, South Wales etc

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by SameeD96: 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2021
Good evening guys
Please who travelled/knows anybody that travelled to Scotland recently.
Is the hotel quarantine compulsory for Nigerians?��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Biakwa: 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2021
justwise:

Not a good idea .

Good evening @justwise,

Please I need an advise,my wife is currently on her post study visa in Ireland,she has not gotten job yet to apply for the family,but she is doing a health care job,but they advising me to take UK student visa to enable me take my kids to UK then she come and join us in UK and we settle there or take student visa to Ireland to meet her then start filling for the children (2 kids). Please which one is the best route considering she has spent almost 2 years in Ireland.Please help review request, what is the pros and cons of the two places.. Please anyone with such issue too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olaness: 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2021
[quote author=Josh121 post=99358297]

First page is a long thing , you want to apply to UK but can’t find info on their official site [/quo

Check the first page of this thread.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Vick6666: 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2021
Hi is there anything wrong with someone helping you build an account ??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by emmaze2000(m): 12:08am On Feb 24, 2021
Nkem222:
how is 9,600 that for international students. My offer too states 9600

Let’s link up, going to Hull too

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gracedom: 12:22am On Feb 24, 2021
SameeD96:
Visa Alert!!!!!
Biometrics:15th January, 2021
Collection mail: 22nd February, 2021.
A whole 25 working days, lol. The wait was terribly painful.
It all ended in praise, I thank God.
Thank you guys for the help, i stalked this thread and I'm very glad I did.

To everybody that's waiting, it's coming.
Amen!!

Finally!!! Congratulations! I’m really happy for you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Phatkings: 12:31am On Feb 24, 2021
tumiabbey:
Anyone in University of Salford or resuming this June?
I’ve just been offered admission for June 2021.
Contemplating between Derby and Salford

Go. To Salford

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Marshall008: 12:46am On Feb 24, 2021
Queenbeloveth:

Hello, please any update from Teesside University? Do you have idea when they will start issuing CAS?

Once you make the initial deposit and complete your pre CAS verification. In one week they should issue it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 24, 2021
Hello house, I will be traveling soon and my friend in the uk told me... She wants me to help her get a black soap.. I told her I will buy it.. Buh she said she has already sent someone to help her ordered it... Dat d person will bring it to my house... Please house is it advisable I help her bring it to the uk.... What if it is drugs disguised as black soap. I don't really know this friend someone connected me to her.... What should I do? MY HUSBAND TOLD ME NOT TO HELP ANYBODY... CONSIDERING WHAT WE AV SPENT TO secure this visa...Dat I shouldn't trust any 1

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 2:20am On Feb 24, 2021
bale98:
Good afternoon,
Please can anyone advice on how I can pay my Visa application fees? I wanted to use PAGA but I heard it been in active for a few weeks now and I dont know what to do.

Please advice urgently. Thank you.
Register with barter flutterwave. You can create a virtual dollar card. DON'T LET ANY NAIRALANDER HELP U O.. TO AVOID STORIES... DO IT YOURSELF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ukay2: 3:21am On Feb 24, 2021
Aishat4jesus:
Hello house, I will be traveling soon and my friend in the uk told me... She wants me to help her get a black soap.. I told her I will buy it.. Buh she said she has already sent someone to help her ordered it... Dat d person will bring it to my house... Please house is it advisable I help her bring it to the uk.... What if it is drugs disguised as black soap. I don't really know this friend someone connected me to her.... What should I do? MY HUSBAND TOLD ME NOT TO HELP ANYBODY... CONSIDERING WHAT WE AV SPENT TO secure this visa...Dat I shouldn't trust any 1

Please obey your husband Ma...simple.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:31am On Feb 24, 2021
Aishat4jesus:

Only do what you are comfortable with ...... so go back and say you will only carry it if you buy it. Period..... or when the person brings it, go to the market and buy the same type and throw away the one you are given

If there nothing to hide then the receiver should not notice the difference.. . Soap is soap

15 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Iyafife: 4:28am On Feb 24, 2021
Simply tell her that you are sorry, You wouldn't be able to assist her due to personal reasons based on experience

Aishat4jesus:

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kcmontez: 4:50am On Feb 24, 2021
Please, who knows an affordable cargo company that I can use to send my luggage to the UK. The excess luggage that appeared from nowhere is not a joke especially with local flight. Am sure int'l flight I will be ok but local flights is looking like wahala! Don't have money to waste abeg help a sister! I am travelling with my husband and 2 children.

Please, anyone that travelled recently...let me ask. Is there any thing you wish you had left behind and things you wish you had come with. Need to reduce my load abeg.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by umarwy(m): 6:12am On Feb 24, 2021
Aishat4jesus:

Tell her no space, because you are already bringing a lot of food stuff.

Make she no vex. If she vex make she enter well

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ibm08: 6:12am On Feb 24, 2021
kcmontez:
Please, who knows an affordable cargo company that I can use to send my luggage to the UK. The excess luggage that appeared from nowhere is not a joke especially with local flight. Am sure int'l flight I will be ok but local flights is looking like wahala! Don't have money to waste abeg help a sister! I am travelling with my husband and 2 children.

Please, anyone that travelled recently...let me ask. Is there any thing you wish you had left behind and things you wish you had come with. Need to reduce my load abeg.

What is the excess luggage total weight?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kcmontez: 6:26am On Feb 24, 2021
Ibm08:

What is the excess luggage total weight?

70kg
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dembele11(m): 7:16am On Feb 24, 2021
VISA ALERT!!!
So i finally got my visa after registering biometrics at the TLS office Abuja on the 12th Of January (PRIORITY), yes you read that right 12th of Jan 2021.

The date on my passport showed that it was approved on the 15th of Jan (3 days after my biometrics) and sent to Nigeria. I really do not know why it took that long. i still feel cheated and i want to get a refund.

i like wahala

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Swiftylistic: 7:30am On Feb 24, 2021
What did you do to get free appliances on gumtree
cutieb:

��correct prophet! I shall invite una
The cold no be here at all! It's on another level

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by eddymatti(m): 7:34am On Feb 24, 2021
How much is priority?
Dembele11:
VISA ALERT!!!
So i finally got my visa after registering biometrics at the TLS office Abuja on the 12th Of January (PRIORITY), yes you read that right 12th of Jan 2021.

The date on my passport showed that it was approved on the 15th of Jan (3 days after my biometrics) and sent to Nigeria. I really do not know why it took that long. i still feel cheated and i want to get a refund.

i like wahala

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nkem222: 7:43am On Feb 24, 2021
emmaze2000:

Let’s link up, going to Hull too
ok dear just sent a mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MufasaLion: 7:49am On Feb 24, 2021
kcmontez:

How many kg?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by gigi24: 8:41am On Feb 24, 2021
kinibigdil:

OK!

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.