Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,329 members, 7,808,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1301163 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
FraudMan:

Individuals who already have permission as a dependant of a Student who is applying on this route can also apply to extend their permission as a dependant – however new dependants are not permitted on this route.

https://homeofficemedia.blog.gov.uk/2019/10/14/fact-sheet-graduate-immigration-route/

Hummmm home office sha..... so someone can not marry again or have children. What the meaning of this rule
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
Macaulay10:
Another way for UK govt to make money from student after completing their studies. Na wa oo

Pure greed .....

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
LagosismyHome:

Pure greed .....

Daylight robbery rather, so this will cost a graduate £2000, when i used this route i don't think i paid for it, definitely not IHS.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
justwise:

Daylight robbery rather, so this will cost a graduate £2000, when i used this route i don't think i paid for it, definitely not IHS.

Imagine a family of 4 or 5.... this is way too much but hey Buhari don spoil our country so we just have to take life as we see it

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olorunfemi101: 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
https://www.staffs.ac.uk/
They will request for letter from your school stating your degree was taught in english. I have an offer from there, awaiting this though.

Ivymich:
Good morning. Anyone know of any school that accept attestation letter from institutions? I don't have WAEC and IELTS. I have Neco and trying to see if I can do without writing IELTS. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by FieryJoe: 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
I beg who paid for school fees recently. I need to pay tomorrow. Which bank and at what exchange rate?
Do I need to open account in the bank?

Have not done this before o!

FieryJoe:
Hello house,

I have just been informed by my school to pay up 50% of the schl fees. Class starting nxt wk Monday. Yet to apply for Visa...

My question is at what point do I pay for medical surcharge (IHS)? With schl fees or at the point of applying for Visa?

Pleaee help!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
FraudMan:

Individuals who already have permission as a dependant of a Student who is applying on this route can also apply to extend their permission as a dependant – however new dependants are not permitted on this route.

https://homeofficemedia.blog.gov.uk/2019/10/14/fact-sheet-graduate-immigration-route/
Lol. These guys are mad. So people have up to before July 1st to have dependant visa.
Any dependant who have a visa after this day cant apply as a dependant of student of post study visa.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
LagosismyHome:

Imagine a family of 4 or 5.... this is way too much but hey Buhari don spoil our country so we just have to take life as we see it
These guys are thief. Bear in mind that this is only pst study visa. You will still pay another money for skilled work visa, permanent resident visa and citizenship.

My advice is that if your children was born in UK, or if you are just newly married. This is doable. You don't need to apply for dependant visa for children born in UK and they get citizenship immediately if one of the parent get permanent residence.

NB: IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN BORN IN NIGERIA, BUT YOU GET JOB WITH THE HEALTH SECTOR OR NHS, YOU WILL NOT PAY IMMIGRATION SURCHARGE. SUCH PEOPLE CAN STAY TO GET THEIR PAPERS.

BUT IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN BORN IN NIGERIA WITH YOU, AND YOU CANNOT GET JOB WITH THE HEALTH SECTOR OR NHS AND YOUR AIM IS TO GET CITIZENSHIP, JUST TRY CANADA OR AUSTRALIA PERMANENT IMMIGRATION.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by segzyndpep(m): 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
Royalty63:
B Because of the lockdown in the UK schools are operating online which means as long as you ve paid ur fees you can start lectures.

Thank you so much.I appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by naijastirling: 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
I lost my phone today in the midst of running around getting document arranged . If preferred number doesn't go through would UKVI call the second provided number .
Tomorrow is my biometric what should I do. Please I need your urgent response house . It is a matter of life and death. I have spent a lot. Applying for a family of 4
Please what do i do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Iyafife: 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
Please oo, kindly elaborate for better understanding. Does this means after July 1st, no more dependants for tier 4 visa?

hosey:

Lol. These guys are mad. So people have up to before July 1st to have dependant visa.
Any dependant who have a visa after this day cant apply as a dependant of student of post study visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Iyafife: 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
If it's mtn, you should be able to retrieve it as early as possible if you go to their Ikeja office, just go with an affidavit and a valid Id and also hold the preferred number.

naijastirling:
I lost my phone today in the midst of running around getting document arranged . If preferred number doesn't go through would UKVI call the second provided number .
Tomorrow is my biometric what should I do. Please I need your urgent response house . It is a matter of life and death. I have spent a lot. Applying for a family of 4
Please what do i do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olaness: 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
FraudMan:

What this means is that people can continue to apply to be dependent of a student. It is only an already existing dependent of student that can apply to this Graduate immigration route. No new dependants will be allowed to apply who weren't previously a dependant of a Student.

My understanding according to the English used. Correct me if I'm wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Samopex05: 10:10pm On Mar 04, 2021
Iyafife:
Please oo, kindly elaborate for better understanding. Does this means after July 1st, no more dependants for tier 4 visa?

If your dependant did not enter UK when you are on student visa, you cannot bring them in when you are on psw visa.

If you travel to naija to get married on psw visa, your spouse won’t be able to apply for dependant visa.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Damidolly: 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
I dount if this is the interpretation. UK cannot tell you that your dependent cannot come over,highly rush counties self dey do dependent visa.
Samopex05:

If your dependant did not enter UK when you are on student visa, you cannot bring them in when you are on psw visa.

If you travel to naija to get married on psw visa, your spouse won’t be able to apply for dependant visa.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Samopex05: 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2021
Damidolly:
I dount if this is the interpretation. UK cannot tell you that your dependent cannot come over,highly rush counties self dey do dependent visa.

They actually can. It’s their country it’s their rules.

No be by force cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Iyafife: 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
OK thanks so much for the clarification

Samopex05:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by segzyndpep(m): 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
Royalty63:
B Because of the lockdown in the UK schools are operating online which means as long as you ve paid ur fees you can start lectures.

Thank you,i appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Futureukstudent: 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
hosey:

no, it only means once your school program ends, you can't have a new dependant. July 1st is just when they are introducing the graduate route
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Futureukstudent: 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
Iyafife:

no...July 1st is when this new development start. You can register dependants so far you are still in school. But once you graduate and you have applied for the graduate route and you are been given, you can not apply for a new dependant except the one you applied for during your schooling period

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Futureukstudent: 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
Damidolly:
that is the interpretation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Iyafife: 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
OK now I understand. Thanks

Futureukstudent:
no...July 1st is when this new development start. You can register dependants so far you are still in school. But once you graduate and you have applied for the graduate route and you are been given, you can not apply for a new dependant except the one you applied for during your schooling period
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Iyafife: 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
Lol, but this is funny though, if I come born another pikin nko after I get graduate 'whatever' will they return d baby to naija ni

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Samopex05: 11:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
Iyafife:
Lol, but this is funny though, if I come born another pikin nko after I get graduate 'whatever' will they return d baby to naija ni

Pikin wey you born go get status pass you sef cos the pikin no dey on any visa category yet. Pikin wey no get visa wey dey live for UK legally na boss pikin. Nothing like illegal immigrant or overstayer or anything of such.......... Just joking cheesy

But normally nothing can happen cos the baby was born in the UK.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nkem222: 11:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
LagosismyHome:

Nkem222

TB test is not usually asked for at POE, I believe it more mandatory at the time of visa application so I would say No, you don't need another TB test
thanks for replying
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Freakybridz: 12:08am On Mar 05, 2021
I will also be going to uni of derby. Got my visa last week tho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Freakybridz: 12:16am On Mar 05, 2021
Why not derby?
Phatkings:

Go. To Salford
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kaze4blues(m): 12:31am On Mar 05, 2021
Freakybridz:
I will also be going to uni of derby. Got my visa last week tho

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kaze4blues(m): 12:32am On Mar 05, 2021
Is it okay if the proof of funds enters my account as a lump sum?

Like a single inflow into my account?

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Shallypop(f): 1:59am On Mar 05, 2021
[quote author=justwise post=99597076]

You apply for your kids individually and If the money is in your account and in your name then select No. if the[b[b]] money is in your husband’s account or name then you select Yes but you need an authorisation letter from him to use the money.[/quote][/b][/b]Pls can you expatiante on this? If I am the student and my dependants wants to apply but the the POF is in my account ( student) does my hubby need authorisation letter? Will I have show my POF as well cos the money is in my account?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 2:30am On Mar 05, 2021
kaze4blues:
Is it okay if the proof of funds enters my account as a lump sum?

Like a single inflow into my account?

Thanks.

That can be OK as well... might be best if your day 1 starts after the lump sum deposit.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by FieryJoe: 6:23am On Mar 05, 2021
Please is there any student with dependants studying at Sheffield Hallam already in the UK? I'm about joining the schl online. I would like to connect with you to ask some vital questions...pleaseeee.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.